Bebo, Kat, Priyanka or Aish?(Interesting article) - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Priyanka Chopra ' 0-2. She is not a manipulative or scheming woman. In other words she is not a bitch

Katrina Kaif ' 6-9. Her hand shows her to be the most scheming of all although her hand also shows her to be a generous, sympathetic person. Her thumb shows a strong predisposition to a charitable nature, and a desire to help those less fortunate than herself. She is the only one amongst the four with this sign.

see, not all bitches bite. some of them also lick...  ðŸĪŠ

-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mogliF21

fingers. 😆

😆😆😆
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats Priyanka, you scored in palm readings. So she's supposed to be the most talented  based on destiny, oooh.

Pity Kareena beats her in reality according to both the industry and public. I can live with that. 😆
Sunshine75 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mogliF21

fingers. 😆

😆  completing the above sentence >>>>because she can put her finger in "King of bollywood"'s pocket😆😆😆
so acc to this article, priyanka is the most talented, sexiest looking angel and kareenas a moderately talented manipulative bitch with no sex appeal...😕

okay...😆

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Becuase htis lady can readdd the siggnnnsss!  😆

Yeah and according to one palm reader, I coudl be both a brilliant doctor AND a brilliiant lawyer. But that' sjust according to my palm 😆
Originally posted by: desigal90

Yeah and according to one palm reader, I coudl be both a brilliant doctor AND a brilliiant lawyer. But that' sjust according to my palm 😆

A Doctor with or without X factor? My hand has X factor so that's covered. 😆

Edited to add: I hope Nita (this palmist) is not reading it. Boy, she once mailed me to complain about my friend and then it became bad. Later she apologized though.
Edited by TheDilettante - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: desigal90

dunt forget the numerologist who said kambakth ishq would be the biggest hit of the year and that it would "scorch the screens"..😆
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow this is so pathetic! lol I agree with best actress-PC hands down!
But sexiest if Kat for me but I can give them a tie here:P (PC and Kat)
But scheming and manipulative? Are you kidding me? Kat is FAR from that!!! That I just don't get this part!! lol
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i don't believe in these though but thanks for sharing!ðŸ˜ģ