Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF Deewani#2 Ch 43, pg149, DISABLED (Page 99)

vikadesigirl Goldie
vikadesigirl
vikadesigirl

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Res
Edited:

WOW... this was amazing Parv, really loved how naku was in between heaven and earth. it was like she wanted to be with her sister, yet it was not her time. loved her convo with bappa, especially the way he said that her mother had not fed him and that Dutta was giving him a headache. I love it to the core, but now it is left to see how she can move past the fact that her sister had a one night stand with her husband.

Update soon:)
Vika

Edited by vikaluvsmish - 30 July 2011 at 9:11pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tinkerbe11

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
reserved...

Edited :

Tink mein aagai ...and kya update tha...vah! ... Naku in unconcious state but absolutely loved it to its core. I am speechless. It had me so intrigued and glued to reading...standing ovation for you ...well done Tink...

This was so needed, Naku had so done so much for her tai, bared so much only in hopes of meeting her and then in a split second her long wish to meet her happened and was over in the blink of an eye...it broke her...her connection to roopa tai...her love for Roopa has always been strong...and this sort of confrontation of the situation was so needed for her. It was an emotional need to reason her thoughts and feelings out...the convo between the two was just so emotional man...here i am sitting and holding my heart...the sisterly bond was very strong here and Roopa just wanted Naku to acknowledge what was happnening with her and wanted her to be strong and not feel that she will be gone. Wow tink you really got Naku's mind running wild here...but i guess its for her own good...to realize lots...

and then comes her faith for Bappa...truly on extremely strong one...the person she looks to for strength and almost an answer for everything...to be honest this was my personal fav...the convo between her and Bappa...she truly looks to him as her friend ...and loved how Bappa was so casual and light on answering her mind boggling questions and concerns. There was so much here still...like the relationship she has with Bappa...a very faithful one and strong one. No matter how mad she gets at the decision or doings of her Bappa in the end of the day its still him she is looking to. Bappa talking about Baaji eating his laddoos LMAO ...wow ...so important right now wasnt that lol...

and as you know tink i always listen to the music...listened to both and loved both but specifically favored the second one as it really brought that feel of god and lightness and ease to the scene...as if bappa is there now all will be sorted...amazing song choices...

Tink i loved it to the core...but am eager to see what happens when she regains her conciousness ...and now jaldi update kar na :P eagerly awaiting next part ...love you lots ...take care and cya 

Edited by daya0628 - 29 July 2011 at 10:22pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vikadesigirltinkerbe11

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
A very nice updt...
OMG!!!! nakku is talking to her tai and bappa in unconsious state... her mind is doing the talking... loved nakku and bappa convo... hope after this she is able to firgive dutta... looking frwrd to dutta bashing up anna... updt sooon...

tinkerbe11tamanna1391

Moon_Lovers IF-Stunnerz
Moon_Lovers
Moon_Lovers

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
lovely update dear

at first i thought twilight ka scene start ho gaya i love that

so she is talking to bappa in her unconscious state.

thanks for pm

tinkerbe11tamanna1391

aamirkhanfan IF-Rockerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
great part...at first i was a little confused reading along the first few lines...then i got it...loved tai-naku's convo and mostly bappa-naku

tinkerbe11tamanna1391

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
is this when i go, fight fight fight?
I will read it soon...g2g now :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tinkerbe11

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged

Owesome updateClap This part takes this ff to a very different level, her convo with Roopa, wanting to catch her, not wanting her to leave & Roopa explaing her to go back was too good. The best part was, Bappa coming to meet her & guide her in the lenguage she understands, he told her what was the aim of her life. ExcellentClapClapClapClapClapClap

Waiting for the next partSmile 

tinkerbe11tamanna1391

krishaa Senior Member
krishaa
krishaa

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
awesome tink,hope now naku will forgive dutta and lead a lovely life with him. thanx for pmSmileSmile

Edited by krishaa - 28 July 2011 at 4:41am

tinkerbe11tamanna1391

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index