Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF Deewani#2 Ch 43, pg149, DISABLED (Page 95)

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rrs1391

you are the best are the only words for you as i can sayClap love it the gaurav dutta conversation the anna' manhandelness and the truth of roopa relevation and the last part is just blur my vision with tears and ab next part mein anna Angry ki dhulai Ouch bhi itne acche se describe karna i wait for your next update do next as soon as possible Big smile   totally awsem3

Thanks, thanks, thanks, and thanks again.  I really don't know what to say to your comment hun, seriously I'm flattered!

Oh no you had tears in your eyes too, oh babe don't worry it will get better, but at the moment the situations a little complicated, so awkward updates tho bante hai...Embarrassed

Anna ki dhulai tho nishchit hai...so you got nothing to worry about chick!!  I will try to get the next update out soon...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tamanna1391

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by daya0628

RESERVED...

Dayaaa!! HugI feel like I haven't spoken to you in ages man!!  But right now I talking with my eyes down babez..Embarrassed...cos I know I owe u a comment onn ur thread, but trust me I'm trying so hard to take time to make time to read all my fav updates man...ConfusedConfusedConfused, so a big maafi to u n Mish!Ouch

OMG ...Ahhh was this the time to put an Intermission !!!!!!!!

of course...warna mera next chapter ka start ulta par jaata...so it wasn't a cliffhanger, its just to indicate that the story is taking a turn pretty soon..Wink

I will be back after work to commentEmbarrassed

Edited :

ok sorry the comment is going to be quick and short...not feeling well and don't want to put this off either... read it and I was like  holding my breath at so many points...wonderful update Tink...great work...

No worries babe, after my delayed timing I cnt argue.  Your doing better den me even though ur ill...oh babez take sum medication!!  Dont like the idea of Superwoman falling illOuch

I must say this ...i loved how  G a u r a v (highlight nameLOL) speaks to Dutta...hehe loved that scene and then loved how D makes a promise to get Naku back under all circumstances...

You making a habit of it chik...ur every comment Gaurav ke naam se shuru hota hai lol...LOL...n suttin told me u wud lyk dat bit..hmm I wonder why...????Tongue LOLLOL

Baaji and Gaurav barge into house and of course my intelligent man *ahem* talking about gaurav thinks hmm this kid is so damn familiar...and then he attacks chaskar after finding out he is reason for Naku's condition and then Roopa's name and ding ding ...my man has figured out the relationship...wonderful

Yep Gaurav spot the similarites!  But of course like UR man figured it out, I have too figured it out how you dheere dheere changed ur words and eventually land with UR man lol...LOL

and at Anna's den ...filthy man after Naku and D and N all there standing around and OMG ROopa too comes and omg they all find out D slept with ROopa ...and Naku is so shocked and Dutta also and everything seems to be going wrong...and OMG roopa dies...god Tink so much in that one scene ...feel bad for all...Naku finds her sister only to see her die and figures out relationship btwn Roopa and Dutta ...hmmm ...and after all that she faints and put a big note saying intermission i was all AngryAngryAngry  Tink update asap...this is not a place to leave us hanging ...please

Yeah man Anna is full on gira hua aadmi, n the whole torture scene was to show just how much.  I know reality check for everyone there, but it had to happen.  I know but like I said it had to end like that for a reason!!  So please son't be angry...Embarrassed Smile  You are not hanging okay, you are at a stand still lol...go get some popcorn meanwhile...Tongue LOL
LOLTongueTongueSmileEmbarrassed

anyway me off...my head is hurting really badly at the moment...love you lots...take care...update soon ha...and will be around as usual Wink take care Byeee

Thanks for ur comment babez, n double thanks 4 postin it while ur ill man!  I will be around ur thread soon, will update soonLOL, and u tc!

xx

Edited by tinkerbe11 - 25 July 2011 at 7:39am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence.tamanna1391

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nileshni679

mmmuah kya update hai itni lambi aur kitni awesome/incredible/fabulous mere paas shabdh nahi hai. i am totally lost for words, just cant wait any longer pliz pliz pliz update soon.

awww a big to mwah to you too!  Oh hun the shabd you used are perfect to tell how you feel, and it means a lot to me, so thank you.  I am honestly trying my best to keep  up with the pace this time, I will try my hardest to get the next update out soon.  Thanks alot for ur feedback babezWink
tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ushankitvc

A very nice updt... it was so heart touching...hope dutta saves nakku sooon and nakku is able to forgive dutta...OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! a cliffhanger... dont let us hang fr long... updt sooon...

Nahin nahin nahin its not a cliffhanger trust me, I was not intended to make you feel that way lol, it really is the way the chapter ends, and for you hun I will defo try to write the next update quickly, I can't deny a personal request..Wink 

You'll soon get answers to everything, and thanks for commenting!
tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alveera_rckz

Omg Wat a awesome amazing update tink Plez update soon n tanz 4da pm

Alveera chill babez I will try my best to update quickly!  LOL  N thanks for ur comment hun as always..Wink, n ur welcum..Smile

tamanna1391

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikaluvsmish

Hey Pari,
Hey Vikaaa!!!

THank you for the PM. Amazing update... So finally Naku's knows the truth about her sister and husband sleeping together... and my god Anna such a filthy man.. hope dutta kills him brutally... and WOW Anna shot Roopa point blank in her head.. now that is a trauma  and image that Naku would nt be able to get out of her...

Your always welcome darlin'.  Yep Anna full on filthy, Dutta hai, tho toda tarpa ke hi maaregaWink.  Yeah you could say Naku will be traumatized to an extent. 

More soon.. don't leave the intermission long...
Trust me pleeease I won't..Embarrassed

ps: How u been? have not seen u on twitter land for a while.. hope all is well...

yeah all is well, really pushing time around these days, I try to stay up n I can barely keep my eyes open, but will tweet u soon!Wink
Take care
Vika

You too babeWink

Tink

Edited by tinkerbe11 - 25 July 2011 at 7:50am

tamanna1391

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scorpio10

Originally posted by vikaluvsmish

Hey Pari,

THank you for the PM. Amazing update... So finally Naku's knows the truth about her sister and husband sleeping together... and my god Anna such a filthy man.. hope dutta kills him brutally... and WOW Anna shot Roopa point blank in her head.. now that is a trauma  and image that Naku would nt be able to get out of her...

More soon.. don't leave the intermission long...

ps: How u been? have not seen u on twitter land for a while.. hope all is well...

Take care
Vika

U r on twitter too .. 
tink is fine .currently Kri and me r chewing on her brains 
Wanna join us 

LOL u crack me up Priya!!  'tink is fine'  ROFL  thanks for filling in 4me in my absence!  LOL
n hey dw Now i'm gonna join u n chew Vika's brains lol..Tongue

tamanna1391

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

What an update,Clap terror, torture,suffering, realisation of roopa's truth, her death,Naku's faith, Datta's fight, omg so much to bearLOL Then suddenly, picture abhi baki hai... Waiting for next part, thanksSmile

Thank you!!  Big smileBig smile  Oooh I luv the way you put it!!  The end line really tells it all, Wink, awesome comment hun, you really bought a smile to my face...thanks for that, n I will try to keep you wait short!Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12tamanna1391

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index