Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF Deewani#2 Ch 43, pg149, DISABLED (Page 93)

tamanna1391 IF-Stunnerz
tamanna1391
tamanna1391

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
you are the best are the only words for you as i can sayClap love it the gaurav dutta conversation the anna' manhandelness and the truth of roopa relevation and the last part is just blur my vision with tears and ab next part mein anna Angry ki dhulai Ouch bhi itne acche se describe karna i wait for your next update do next as soon as possible Big smile   totally awsem3

Edited by rrs1391 - 23 July 2011 at 11:39pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tinkerbe11

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
RESERVED...

OMG ...Ahhh was this the time to put an Intermission !!!!!!!!

I will be back after work to commentEmbarrassed

Edited :

ok sorry the comment is going to be quick and short...not feeling well and don't want to put this off either... read it and I was like  holding my breath at so many points...wonderful update Tink...great work...

I must say this ...i loved how  G a u r a v (highlight nameLOL) speaks to Dutta...hehe loved that scene and then loved how D makes a promise to get Naku back under all circumstances...

Baaji and Gaurav barge into house and of course my intelligent man *ahem* talking about gaurav thinks hmm this kid is so damn familiar...and then he attacks chaskar after finding out he is reason for Naku's condition and then Roopa's name and ding ding ...my man has figured out the relationship...wonderful

and at Anna's den ...filthy man after Naku and D and N all there standing around and OMG ROopa too comes and omg they all find out D slept with ROopa ...and Naku is so shocked and Dutta also and everything seems to be going wrong...and OMG roopa dies...god Tink so much in that one scene ...feel bad for all...Naku finds her sister only to see her die and figures out relationship btwn Roopa and Dutta ...hmmm ...and after all that she faints and put a big note saying intermission i was all AngryAngryAngry  Tink update asap...this is not a place to leave us hanging ...please

anyway me off...my head is hurting really badly at the moment...love you lots...take care...update soon ha...and will be around as usual Wink take care Byeee

Edited by daya0628 - 24 July 2011 at 4:29pm

tinkerbe11

nileshni679 Senior Member
nileshni679
nileshni679

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
mmmuah kya update hai itni lambi aur kitni awesome/incredible/fabulous mere paas shabdh nahi hai. i am totally lost for words, just cant wait any longer pliz pliz pliz update soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tinkerbe11tamanna1391

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
A very nice updt... it was so heart touching...hope dutta saves nakku sooon and nakku is able to forgive dutta...OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! a cliffhanger... dont let us hang fr long... updt sooon...

tinkerbe11tamanna1391

alveera_rckz Groupbie
alveera_rckz
alveera_rckz

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Omg Wat a awesome amazing update tink Plez update soon n tanz 4da pm

tinkerbe11

meriyaar Goldie
meriyaar
meriyaar

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
reserved!

WOW!!!!
that was so heart wrenching, truly amazing.
it had everything! the torture, hurt, anger and just so much more
tink i loved it!!!! it was soo good but my heart was crying for naku sooo much, poor girl she must be in mental shock now, after being raped and witnessing the brutal murder of her long lost sisterCry .
she's gonna need dutta to help her and stable her back up again, i'm pretty sure she'll be like a living corpse for a while.Cry
thanks tink for a superb update, waiting anxiously for the next one
thanks for the pm
hope u update soon
tc
xxx

Edited by meriyaar - 25 July 2011 at 10:57am

tinkerbe11

vikadesigirl Goldie
vikadesigirl
vikadesigirl

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Hey Pari,

THank you for the PM. Amazing update... So finally Naku's knows the truth about her sister and husband sleeping together... and my god Anna such a filthy man.. hope dutta kills him brutally... and WOW Anna shot Roopa point blank in her head.. now that is a trauma  and image that Naku would nt be able to get out of her...

More soon.. don't leave the intermission long...

ps: How u been? have not seen u on twitter land for a while.. hope all is well...

Take care
Vika

tinkerbe11

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikaluvsmish

Hey Pari,

THank you for the PM. Amazing update... So finally Naku's knows the truth about her sister and husband sleeping together... and my god Anna such a filthy man.. hope dutta kills him brutally... and WOW Anna shot Roopa point blank in her head.. now that is a trauma  and image that Naku would nt be able to get out of her...

More soon.. don't leave the intermission long...

ps: How u been? have not seen u on twitter land for a while.. hope all is well...

Take care
Vika

U r on twitter too .. 
tink is fine .currently Kri and me r chewing on her brains 
Wanna join us 

tinkerbe11tamanna1391

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index