Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF Deewani#2 Ch 43, pg149, DISABLED (Page 90)

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prncz

Wow ,, Clap    Hey Raj!  Smile  First of all thank you soo much. 

loved it

simply ' loved it ''

Okay that is such a lovely way to say it hun...Hug, I can't say thank yo enough. 

I got to kwn abt various dance types and all the tV personalites, i hardly knew them but am glad now i can relate , the face to a name ,thnks to u

The truth is I didn't know all of the actors names either, I only knew about them from their faces, but 'cause of this chapter, I had to find out their real names lol...EmbarrassedLOL

and boy i was expecting a ballet form but then i realised u had spoken of kathak ,, it was amazing and how gaurav took over and picked on and how nakku realised n did not let the  performace drop,,you had me on the edge  till the performance was over ,,dutta's reactions were wrth watchign for Wink

haha imagine Naku doing ballet lol..bu no ballet is the famous story of Swan Lake, wow I'm gald I had you on edge thoughBig smile, and yeah even though I was writing it, I could really imagine his expressions in real life, god I miss him so much.  Cry

now the climax , oh not 1 , but multiple , anna, roopa , roopa's child, nakku , and  other end dutta , Nakku's revelation of her truth and roopa and dutta revelations

Okay it's usually Pooja that sums up all the events ready for the next chapter, but now I can say you've joined her, on a very competitive scale...Wink

waitiing eagerly hope u update soon,,,

Raj

Like I said to everyone, I will try my best not to keep you waiting too long...Embarrassed

TinkHug

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nakusha

liked the update ,i was wondering how would naku react to dutta having relation with her own elder sis ,do something abt it & give a end to roopa saga ,i liked the story & ur writing style ,do update soon Smile

Hey Nakusha, don't worry Dutta's delayed reaction will be told with reasoning of wome sort.  Embarrassed  Roopa's kissa will end, trust me.  Wink  And thank you for your compliments, it's much appreciated, and I will update soon. Smile

Originally posted by arsalatabbsum98

wowww

Thank youSmile

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

Wonderful updateClapClap Naku's emotions, actions are very well described, like the way, details about different participants  & the songs, the were performing were given. Anna kidnapped Naku, now after effects of fr & kidnapping in next update, looking foreward to the next partSmile

Thank you honey.  Especially for noticing all the details.  I will try to update the next update fast, Embarrassed, and I hope you will find it as exciting.  Smile

Cheers for commenting, luv ur feedback.  Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meriyaar

WOW!!!
what can i say, the build up towards this chapter was getting so intresting and you phased everything so well and then you let it out with a final bang! it was just fabulous! i don't know what else to say because it was sooo good i loved it sooo much!
tink you're amazing, you have done wonder with this ff and this chapter just proved it. i love how her true colour was revealed and her nervousness was portrayed so well. loved the other performers. dutta's reaction was perfect he understood! loving guarav and baaji. 
basically tink i just loved everything about it and just can not wait for the next part.
p.s is morey dead or have i not read it properly?
thanks for the pm
tc
xxx

You've said everything there is to say, yet you ask, LOL, just kidding.  But seriously, your comment is really flattering, as always, Embarrassed.  What you have said is more than enough, trust me.  Wink

Thank you so much, can I thank you enough, for what you've said, I think not.  Big smile

But most of all I'm most glad that her nervousness came accross well, and you related with Dutta's reaction well.  More then you I'm glad you liked it, and I will try hard to get the next chapter posted quickly. 

p.s.s.  LOL.  Morey is definitely dead.  You read 110% correctly, he is done and dusted.  WinkLOL And ur welcum for the pm. 

tc
Tink Hug
xxx

meriyaar

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinkerbe11

Originally posted by Suvi7884

chp 33

Haha the title is so funny'I can so imagine gaurav chaloing a bike, and naku in that side wala container thingy attached to it, helmet pehen ke higway pe LOL vrrrooom vroom vrooom

well 4 starters Garuav dnt chala a bike...Tongue, omg wot next they're gonna start singing 'yeh dosti...' LOL...u n ur imagination man...LOLLOLLOL
Why not? He might...u just dont show itTongue oooh I didn't think about the songBig smileLOL haan me and my imagination...

Hawye re Anna bhi mere Gaurav ke peeche pada hai :O badtameeez

yeh but he's not gay...so dnt go gettin ideasTongue
 mein yeh baat kyun manoon? And ideas isiliye hi toh hote hain, ki I go an get themEmbarrassed if that makes sense

Hahahaha Gaurav's speech is so funnyyy, if I was there, then I would be like laughing in his face'.

yeh I no u wud...
 Big smile

LOL Dutta ko dekh ke toh koi bhi distract ho jaye, its good ki Naku is trying to stay away from him, not that she is, but phir bhi

I no, n all he has to do is take off his shirt n he'll b like a magnet we'd Naku stuck ryt on him lol wid extra force...LOL
 Not just her... :/

OYYYE Purohit ji aagaye aye hayye I would LOVE to see AS purohit romance, itna miss kiya un dono ko..*sniff*

well u ain't gonna get dat here lol, unless my ff was called 'dil to bacha hai ji' LOLLOL
I get it..indirectly I get it..Embarrassed evn if u dont write it, I  can hear 'dil toh bacha hai jiii'

Oyye oyye nakku sidi chad gayi hayye hayye ;)

yep she's bob the builder...LOL
 Hahaha! bobbb the builder can we fix it?!! Yes we cannn!!!Dancing

And huuuhhh roopa rukkk don't go to banarasss'um waise Baaji is so smart na, he's like Gaurav and Naku are from banaras

yeh he is, but Baji's being sarcastic to Dutta in a way dat not everyting has 2 be related..Wink
 Oh...

Hmm nakku ko buddhuon wali harkatein karna acha lagta hai, but I  like it :D seeedhaaa dutta ki arms mein <3 see of course she felt no pain'dekh dekh aankhein khol ke dekkkh nakkkuuu ayyiie who would faint at a moment like this (unless she was trying to get mouth to mouth like dhayani was LOL) Nakku seriously, chai gayi bhad mein, kyuuun neeche utar na chahti hai? :O </3 <- dutta ka dil

LOL maybe Naku shud get lessons 4rm Daya on how to hold on2 ur man...LOL, but yeh Naku is full on clumsy, n Dutta jaisa husband ho to girne mein maza kuch aur hai...Wink, n hu sed Dutta wants to put Naku down...dat was dem both styling it out...Wink
 Yeahh she should...haan woh toh hai...ooohhh samajhgayiEmbarrassedWinkLOL

Ooh dutta's getting driven crazy by naku nah aye haye Hawyyyeee reee aur bhi jorki hug kiyaa oooh *suvi screeeammms*

Suviii whadya expect...she was in his arms n all they did was stare in the real epi man...I was like wen r they gonna hug...Confused

I know, naD'oh

Ahaha baaji is so funny'NOT! Baajiii door hat, pare hat, meri desktop ke wallpaper se bahar kyun nikla bewakooof?!!!!

yeh toh Baaji ki fitrat mein hai..he cnt help it...wen he gets a mokha to pull their taang he cums 2 life literally...LOL
 I know...Ouch

Ooho ohh she ran off for the chia, gaurav went after her, and this part I loooved!!!

u r so 2facedTongue...kabhi idhar aur kabhie udhar...Wacko
yeh meri fitrat mein hai, I can't help itTongue jab mujhe mokha milta hai toh...WinkLOL

Ooh gaurav ne naku ko danta..and duuta punch gaurav and gaurav punch back and suvi scrrreeammm FIIIGHT FIIIGHT FIIGHT!!!

u no wot out of everyone I so knew u wud do dat I bet ur d first person at skl 2 cheer the fight on too...god I miss those days man...wen everyone wud get 2geva after skl 4 d fight...but here's another fing...fight fight fight chapter 36 mein chilana...Wink
 LOL u know me soo well but actually, real life mein never, I would go to the principal or someone...but I stay away from such things...ooohkkk abhi kaunsa chapter hai? ohhh 33

Ayyieie maine naku ko screaming sikhaya! And dekho dekho baji preaching'LOL Dutta gaurav shut him up (aur who bhi aankhon se ;) aww naku naraaz

well need I say they have killer looks...Big smile, n Baji was secretly cheering the fight on mann hi mann mein...he just didn't want Naku 2 no..LOL
 hmmm chalu hai bada...meri tarahEmbarrassedLOL

Baaji made haldi wala dud..eesssh yuky ooh nakus gonna stay away form dutta

LOL they spat the zeher (dud) out

yeh they all did it 2 please one innit...but I guess they all failed miserably, including Baji wid his milk formula
 yeahh..milk formula...LOL now i can imagine dutta and gaurav drinking out of baby wali dudu ki bottle

LOL I like how Gaurav and Dutta fight, physically bhi verbally bhi, but its awesome how he was dropping hints haye haye bechara dutta now all confused n all

I've proper seen ppl like dis..dats y it ain't hard 2 imagine...but its cute...Embarrassed
 oooh really...hmm cute

Hmmm I liked how u based it on swan lake but altered the concept and fitted it to nakku's story, but its such a tragedy.. :(

dats y we fank god it's just a story...Wink, but the main point of dis story is to show Dutta wot the outcome can be wid his own story...Smile
 yeahhh...oohhh

Ooh so rehearsing ayyiee she wore lipstick :O prettyyy

well she wants her lipstick stains on his shirts now...so practice aur colour preference tho test karna hi parega...LOL 
 Oh oh oh eah!!! toh baji kaunsa gaana gayega? colour preference? RED of course...white shirt pe!LOL

Ayiee more rehearsal, chaksar blah, amiiit how does he look?

who cares how Amit luks lol...he's not important.he's n open n shut caseLOL...consider him a shadow man...warna u can use ur imagination...Wink
 mmm I will imagine..important nahi hai toh kya...nahhh shadow nahi

Hayye khatham hua, dutta beechen hua, aur mera bed mujhe bula raha hai

gudnyt even though I'm late...but its still tym 4 ur bed...LOL
goood morning and good night too u...but haan, i wasnt tired by typing 'S' it was cause it was 11:20...
Ab toh update kardo meri maaa!
well I dnt need to say netign abt nex update...Tongue, but abh mein teri maa hoon...nahiiin...yeh sab kabh hua...???ConfusedEmbarrassedLOLTongue
umm yeah I realised that the second I postedLOL um...u should know better than me, right?LOL

tinkerbe11

meriyaar Goldie
meriyaar
meriyaar

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged

WOW!!!
what can i say, the build up towards this chapter was getting so intresting and you phased everything so well and then you let it out with a final bang! it was just fabulous! i don't know what else to say because it was sooo good i loved it sooo much!
tink you're amazing, you have done wonder with this ff and this chapter just proved it. i love how her true colour was revealed and her nervousness was portrayed so well. loved the other performers. dutta's reaction was perfect he understood! loving guarav and baaji. 
basically tink i just loved everything about it and just can not wait for the next part.
thanks for the pm
tc
xxx

You've said everything there is to say, yet you ask, LOL, just kidding.  But seriously, your comment is really flattering, as always, Embarrassed.  What you have said is more than enough, trust me.  Wink

to be honest i don't think i've said enough to praise your work, how i wish this was how the show went onCry i stopped watching this show as soon as mishal left. i only come on this forum to read the lovely ff's of my dear friends and write my own. anyhow, i still love your ff like sooo soo much!

Thank you so much, can I thank you enough, for what you've said, I think not.  Big smile

you're welcome hun, but i should thank you for putting forward such amazing talent Big smile

But most of all I'm most glad that her nervousness came accross well, and you related with Dutta's reaction well.  More then you I'm glad you liked it, and I will try hard to get the next chapter posted quickly. 

will be waitingSmile
p.s.s.  LOL.  Morey is definitely dead.  You read 110% correctly, he is done and dusted.  WinkLOL And ur welcum for the pm. 
 lol good thing i read right then, yes finally he's out of the picture now there's just anna left. 
tho i do hav one query what's all this roopa thing goin on im kinda confused. did dutta reli sleep with her (i've probably missed something out from one of the previous ch) and who's the father of her kid and where is she atm with D or Anna?
so sorry for bombarding u with all these questions, just wanted to get things clearEmbarrassed
hope you update soonSmile
HugHugHug
tc
xoxo

tc
Tink Hug
xxx

tinkerbe11

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged

WOW!!!
thanks for the pm
tc
xxx

to be honest i don't think i've said enough to praise your work, how i wish this was how the show went onCry i stopped watching this show as soon as mishal left. i only come on this forum to read the lovely ff's of my dear friends and write my own. anyhow, i still love your ff like sooo soo much!

you're welcome hun, but i should thank you for putting forward such amazing talent Big smile

will be waitingSmile
 lol good thing i read right then, yes finally he's out of the picture now there's just anna left. 
tho i do hav one query what's all this roopa thing goin on im kinda confused. did dutta reli sleep with her (i've probably missed something out from one of the previous ch) and who's the father of her kid and where is she atm with D or Anna?
so sorry for bombarding u with all these questions, just wanted to get things clearEmbarrassed
hope you update soonSmile
HugHugHug
tc
xoxo

tc
Tink Hug
xxx

LOL..yeah just Anna left.  Well Dutta and Roopa definitely slept together and 'you know what' Embarrassed, on the same night of Dutta and Anna striking a deal. 
Anna treated Roopa like a prized possession, and he was the one who bought Roopa when she was bought to Mumbai to sell off.  Remember the hyderabadi gunda in Gaurav's letter.  But Anna's wife Shubu couldn't concieve and Anna forced Roopa to bear his child.  With the help of Shubu, Roopa managed to give birth to the child, which was a girl, and kept it hidden from Anna and his ruthless world. 
So when Anna found out Roopa had slept with Dutta, they became public enemies.  Anna vowed to give Dutta the same medicine of bearing the pain and anger with Dutta's most loved possession, but Dutta never loved anyone, so Anna waited for the right time, which he thought was Supriya, but later (now) found out Nakusha is Dutta's most loved lady in his life. 

Roopa has since then been under Dutta's protection with her daughter.  As Dutta couldn't refuse her when seeing the child under danger because of a stupid mistake they both made, him and Baji have since then kept them well protected, even getting rid of some of their own men, who were passing on information to Anna.  She has been trying to look for her family, and can't locate them, since they've moved to Mumbai, in order to look for her.  But since she can't find her family members she tried to contact Garuav and Shastri Ji in Banaras, but they have been out of town since the past two months, due to the competition in Mumbai. 

Anna is now seeking revenge from Dutta and wants to make Roopa suffer, alongside gaining his child, but he is still unaware of Shubu helping Roopa, yet. 

So this is what has happened so far...LOL, I hope this clears your queries Smile, if there's anything else, do let me know, I don't mind. 

xxx

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
good morningHug

tinkerbe11

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index