Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF Deewani#2 Ch 43, pg149, DISABLED (Page 85)

spandana11 IF-Rockerz
spandana11
spandana11

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Tink Tink Hugfinally you updatedEmbarrassed very well written ,oh I understood your hard work all songs pic and text took you so much time ohEmbarrassed but your update was awesome very well written nakuu concept was brilliantly written ,nakuu guarav talk to before performance brilliant and gurav himself came on to stageEmbarrassed oh but finally dutta understood nakuu concept oh but you kept again wait for dutta reaction ,Anna got nakuu now hope gurav have another meaningful conversation on nakuu past and color hiding and morey as he had seen him now this will clear air in dutta heart and will go only with love to save nakuu ,more then dutta saving nakuu I was waiting for gurav dutta conversation dutta should have  understand why nakuu hided by performance only but gadha na so he needs some piece of mind from gurav and now please please do not make us wait again long for next update please Wink wonderful update ClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tinkerbe11

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvi7884

chp 33

Haha the title is so funny'I can so imagine gaurav chaloing a bike, and naku in that side wala container thingy attached to it, helmet pehen ke higway pe LOL vrrrooom vroom vrooom

Hawye re Anna bhi mere Gaurav ke peeche pada hai :O badtameeez

Hahahaha Gaurav's speech is so funnyyy, if I was there, then I would be like laughing in his face'.

LOL Dutta ko dekh ke toh koi bhi distract ho jaye, its good ki Naku is trying to stay away from him, not that she is, but phir bhi

OYYYE Purohit ji aagaye aye hayye I would LOVE to see AS purohit romance, itna miss kiya un dono ko..*sniff*

Oyye oyye nakku sidi chad gayi hayye hayye ;)

And huuuhhh roopa rukkk don't go to banarasss'um waise Baaji is so smart na, he's like Gaurav and Naku are from banaras

Hmm nakku ko buddhuon wali harkatein karna acha lagta hai, but I  like it :D seeedhaaa dutta ki arms mein <3 see of course she felt no pain'dekh dekh aankhein khol ke dekkkh nakkkuuu ayyiie who would faint at a moment like this (unless she was trying to get mouth to mouth like dhayani was LOL) Nakku seriously, chai gayi bhad mein, kyuuun neeche utar na chahti hai? :O </3 <- dutta ka dil

Ooh dutta's getting driven crazy by naku nah aye haye Hawyyyeee reee aur bhi jorki hug kiyaa oooh *suvi screeeammms*

Ahaha baaji is so funny'NOT! Baajiii door hat, pare hat, meri desktop ke wallpaper se bahar kyun nikla bewakooof?!!!!

Ooho ohh she ran off for the chia, gaurav went after her, and this part I loooved!!!

Ooh gaurav ne naku ko danta..and duuta punch gaurav and gaurav punch back and suvi scrrreeammm FIIIGHT FIIIGHT FIIGHT!!!

Ayyieie maine naku ko screaming sikhaya! And dekho dekho baji preaching'LOL Dutta gaurav shut him up (aur who bhi aankhon se ;) aww naku naraaz

Baaji made haldi wala dud..eesssh yuky ooh nakus gonna stay away form dutta

LOL they spat the zeher (dud) out

LOL I like how Gaurav and Dutta fight, physically bhi verbally bhi, but its awesome how he was dropping hints haye haye bechara dutta now all confused n all

Hmmm I liked how u based it on swan lake but altered the concept and fitted it to nakku's story, but its such a tragedy.. :(

Ooh so rehearsing ayyiee she wore lipstick :O prettyyy

Lol dutt agaurav ke naam se jealoousss hogaya

Ayiee more rehearsal, chaksar blah, amiiit how does he look?

Hayye khatham hua, dutta beechen hua, aur mera bed mujhe bula raha hai

Ab toh update kardo meri maaa!

RESERVED...

I will get bak 2 dis commentTongue...gotta go ryt now...n my battery's dyin...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Prinsesse.Suvi

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spandana11

Tink Tink Hugfinally you updatedEmbarrassed very well written ,oh I understood your hard work all songs pic and text took you so much time ohEmbarrassed but your update was awesome very well written nakuu concept was brilliantly written ,nakuu guarav talk to before performance brilliant and gurav himself came on to stageEmbarrassed oh but finally dutta understood nakuu concept oh but you kept again wait for dutta reaction ,Anna got nakuu now hope gurav have another meaningful conversation on nakuu past and color hiding and morey as he had seen him now this will clear air in dutta heart and will go only with love to save nakuu ,more then dutta saving nakuu I was waiting for gurav dutta conversation dutta should have  understand why nakuu hided by performance only but gadha na so he needs some piece of mind from gurav and now please please do not make us wait again long for next update please Wink wonderful update ClapClapClap

Wow u read dat like mega fast...gimme sum tym...I gotta run, but fanks 4ur awesome comment hun..did tym I will make sure the updates cum fast...Wink...

RES

will reply later on...Embarrassed

Hug

spandana11

aamirkhanfan IF-Rockerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
awesomes parts...just hope dutta saves naku in time

tinkerbe11

tamanna1391 IF-Stunnerz
tamanna1391
tamanna1391

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
love it yaar ab to dhulai hogi anna ki i wait for his dhulai

tinkerbe11

meghaparti IF-Sizzlerz
meghaparti
meghaparti

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Tinks Mink...I m so sorry for the late comments...but u know I m really busy with something these days...SorryEmbarrassed Now coming to the Face Revelation part  I will use only 2 words to praise ur face Revelation part...ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANTClapClapClapClapClapClap...sweetie...Big smileitna mind blowing revelation to Dutta n the way to wrote the whole bit of other performances...truely marvellous...Starkehna padhega aaj toh I was impressed dearBig smile...Waiting for Dutta coming face to face with anna wher nakku will be held captive in his arms infront of dutta...I feel Roopa will meet nakku before dying n Nakku will take care of the little child of roopa now...Wondering how she is going to react when she learns that the Anna gal dutta spend the night was her tai...will she forgive him...will dutta be able to face herLOL bechara anna toh usse kahin ka nahi chodega...LOL On 2nd thoughts thinking about Hot n mushy romance between dutta n fair nakku which we never got to see onscreen...Great going gal...before I forget Gaurav's moral support to nakku was just awesome...n Dutta jealous of seeing them together perform on stage was just awesome gal...Keep going n post the next part soonBig smile

Edited by meghaparti - 15 July 2011 at 12:48pm

tinkerbe11

alveera_rckz Groupbie
alveera_rckz
alveera_rckz

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
awesome n amazing update tink 2gud

tinkerbe11

Alamelu IF-Rockerz
Alamelu
Alamelu

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
absolutely phenomenal...loved it...waiting to see gaurav and dutta gang up and get nakku back..

tinkerbe11

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index