Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF Deewani#2 Ch 43, pg149, DISABLED (Page 70)

alveera_rckz Groupbie
alveera_rckz
alveera_rckz

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
awesome update tink tanx 4 da pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tinkerbe11

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Awesomeee updateee tinky...
Haha the ladder scene... I was thinkin i read dat somewer... now i kno hehe...
The Swan Lake Story is amazin... Woah.. But Yaaar In Nakku's concept, she dies? :O
The end her lover sud come and rescue her na? :( but i cant wait for her dance... n FR and the face-off!
Wooo *Does a little jig wid Will Smith* LMAO
Bechara Dutta, him n Nakku are fallin apart.. the distances between dem is hard but i also understand gauravs pov. I jus hope sab theek ho jaye.
Continue soon (: x

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tinkerbe11tamanna1391

tamanna1391 IF-Stunnerz
tamanna1391
tamanna1391

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
i love  ladder sceneEmbarrassed are yaar wash her face Confused and ye chaskar aur morey ki dhulai woh bhi dutta ke haathoOuch to mazaa aa jaye Clap  update next as soon as possibleBig smile

Edited by rrs1391 - 30 June 2011 at 11:21pm

tinkerbe11

nileshni679 Senior Member
nileshni679
nileshni679

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much Tink for the long, lovely and fabulous update. 

Now u have made me really desperate to kno what will happen next.. I wish Dutta will accept her full heartily.

Edited by nileshni679 - 30 June 2011 at 8:09pm

tinkerbe11

aamirkhanfan IF-Rockerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
awesome update...i don't want morey and chasker to find naku now...let te truth be out and dutta accepts naku...then even if they try to harm her, dutta will be there to protect her

tinkerbe11

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Tink - this was one fab update...just like the others you have had. Its actually quite ironic that I just saw Black Swan the other day and the whole movie is still etched in my mind...and now you have played it out in Naku's dance..beautiful choice of theme. Being a dancer myself, I can totally see how much of a high one would get playing this role as a dancer and then it being her life story, it makes it even more appealing.
I dont know yet if Dutta is going to accept her after her FR...I have a feeling he is not going to..she will get picked up by Chaskar and More and then he will realize what he has lost...but then I will wait to be surprised :)

tinkerbe11

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Fabulous update!!   the wait for the next update is worse than thinking what fate holds nakku.  Thanx, luved every bit. 

tinkerbe11

krishaa Senior Member
krishaa
krishaa

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
hey tink thanks a lot for a long and superb update so now nakku FR  will happen hope dutta accepts her before morey and chasker reaches her,so that dutta can change her if she is in problem .
please let dutta accept her  with positive attitude.thanks for pm and update . update soon with positive happenings in next update.Smile

tinkerbe11

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index