FF Deewani#2 Ch 43, pg149, DISABLED - Page 62

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by daya0628

haha I am readin some of them and just pressin like for some πŸ˜†

she is dissing me? 😲

and nahi ...update here and then de-res there πŸ˜†

heheeeπŸ˜†

well not dissin in the sense dat its bad lol..but yeh we're both kinda teasing ur latooo qualites ova Gauav lol...we fink it myt be a gud idea to reside in his chest...(lets face it, it's big enuff) ...n wondering wot wud happen if he ripped open his chest n find u der lol...I fink dats where it started 4rm...πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

oh hun, I cant do dat, i've promised myself dat I will do dat first n den update mine, coz den its not fair to u guys, n I dnt like doing dat, so 'res' to 'unres' first n den update...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›, I gotta comment b4 Mish updates the next chapter...😳😳😳

Originally posted by tinkerbe11

heheeeπŸ˜†

well not dissin in the sense dat its bad lol..but yeh we're both kinda teasing ur latooo qualites ova Gauav lol...we fink it myt be a gud idea to reside in his chest...(lets face it, it's big enuff) ...n wondering wot wud happen if he ripped open his chest n find u der lol...I fink dats where it started 4rm...πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

oh hun, I cant do dat, i've promised myself dat I will do dat first n den update mine, coz den its not fair to u guys, n I dnt like doing dat, so 'res' to 'unres' first n den update...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›, I gotta comment b4 Mish updates the next chapter...😳😳😳

🀣🀣🀣 i just read them...reside in gauravs chest...yes if he ripped open his chest he will find an wheezing me  (🀣 omg i am picture old person wheezing 🀣🀣🀣) ur right oxy mask will not help and i dont think a entire hospital can do anything either πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i will go unconscious every time i look up😳 

awww suvi so sweet she is sharing...and we are rubbing off on u now too ...three girls...he might go running πŸ˜†

aww ok do that fast then only because i want next update asap!

🀣🀣🀣 i just read them...reside in gauravs chest...yes if he ripped open his chest he will find an wheezing me  (🀣 omg i am picture old person wheezing 🀣🀣🀣) ur right oxy mask will not help and i dont think a entire hospital can do anything either πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i will go unconscious every time i look up😳 

awww suvi so sweet she is sharing...and we are rubbing off on u now too ...three girls...he might go running πŸ˜†

aww ok do that fast then only because i want next update asap!

now y wud u b wheexing lol...???  n now ur old...wot the hell happend 2u...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, hey maybe if the oxygen mask won't help, or the hospital, maybe Gaurav myt cu n do mouth to mouth to get ur breathing 'back to normal' loool...wot do u fink u'd do den, actually knowing u, u'd probably wake up and faint agen  🀣🀣🀣 🀣🀣🀣 lol...n Gaurav's gonna be like...πŸ€ͺ, coz he's gonna be outta breath doing mouth to mouth wid u lol...ova n ova n ova n ova n ova agen...i wudda carried on but mein tho likhte likhte takh jaoungi lekin u tum faint hote hote kabhie nahin takho gi...oh yeah...wich reminds me of 'sleeping beauty'  🀣🀣🀣 🀣🀣🀣...oh god man u guys r gonna kill me of laughter mannn seriously...

n wen Gaurav goes runnind do u fink I'll let him go alone...😳...no...nevaaaπŸ˜ƒ

yeah I will, I'm just gonna go offline now, gotta go sumwher, n den be bak soon n take care of it, I will read the update on my phone though...πŸ˜‰, to make the process faster...πŸ˜†

tc babez...πŸ€—

^^ haha omg wen u out of breath u begin to wheeze lol...and haayye omg he will do mouth to mouth...tink even if i dont faint in that moment i will pretend to faint na ...gosh  mouth to mouth duh :P

i am sleeping beauty and he is my prince charming who will kiss me awake ...and maybe have to do it a few times until I stop my fainting sprees...i am going to work on being conscious now LOL

alright hun ...take care...shall cya around :D
Originally posted by cukooochikipikooo[

I am always samajhdar, okay :P
and ofcourse I mean it in a good way...
and imaginary checklist my a** I've actually got a to-do list, and on it it saaays 'read and comment on these ffs: Deewani, WOL, AKK, Kanky's one etc etc etc' ohkkk
Mereko nahi pakad na Dutta ko..mein kyun pakdoon?
when u said 'bak fast' I read 'break fast' :P
Gaurav ko dekh ke atak gayi :P :D
drug education and all..thats why we're studying..and its boooring...thats why I read ur ffs and go to gmail..no one pays attention in those classes
toh ab what do u want me to say? ki mera exact reaction kya tha? Nooo way!
LOL mine...um ts hard to describe but I've got the picture in my head ;)
I know they have showers...but still...the showers are not as awesome as our ones lol LOL nooo...my fantasy kiss is no where near water...and why husband?

and that cartoon is the most boring one I've ever watched...seriously I dont know what my sister sees in it
OMMGGG I'm sitting right in front of the modem thingy so WHY isnt my internet connnectinggg x-(\
kaise dikhaaon?
Yes of course im serious I have a fire fighter calendar and OOOH they're HOOOT!
heyy im not dissing anyone..fire brigade ke saath saath fire fighters bhi aate hain OOOHHH!!! O_o
and OMG what r u talking bout mouth to mouth :O Nooo...I'll give it to Dhayani instead, and woh yeh baat sunte hi uth jayegi LOOL
But dw...if u dont, I've got them thingymabobbys that are used to give mouth to mouht without actually doing it... :/
Nooo not PE...we actually go to the gym...during school time!!
and hey, no, the adults actually say 'I wish everyone gets a daughter like Suv...' so :P
but yes...its VERY fun...especially when there is one innocent lil girl...OMG I love telling innocent lil girls bad bad stuff and giving them nightmares, or so they say, but I know andar se they wanna know mooore :P
how much...probably not more than 0.00000001 miligram...per 1 hour of laughing lol
I've got one evil sister, will that do lol...and I'm sure kahin na kahi chuhe bhi mil jayenge...and pumpkin pad ahua hai..and I dont need any prince charming, I will take all my friends ghumane on my hot and sexy carriage :P Oooh lala LMAO...and fairy god mother...umm...umm...I'll borrow Cinderella's one :P

just read it today have been waiting for this for a long time...way to go nakku...hopefully dutta here will react better than he did in the show...waiting for the next part...please update soon.

^^ haha omg wen u out of breath u begin to wheeze lol...and haayye omg he will do mouth to mouth...tink even if i dont faint in that moment i will pretend to faint na ...gosh  mouth to mouth duh :P

i am sleeping beauty and he is my prince charming who will kiss me awake ...and maybe have to do it a few times until I stop my fainting sprees...i am going to work on being conscious now LOL

alright hun ...take care...shall cya around :D

I fink Suvi has dat covered now...πŸ˜†
waiting for update any luck todayπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Suvi7884

Originally posted by Alamelu

just read it today have been waiting for this for a long time...way to go nakku...hopefully dutta here will react better than he did in the show...waiting for the next part...please update soon.

hey, well I wud say he will react better here den he did in the show...😳, but den ders a lot on Dutta's n Naku's plate too...

thank u for commenting, n I hope not to dissappoint u, n will try 2 update a littles faster over the next few days...😊