Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: spandana11

Tink at last you updated😊 Hope you are fine, liked the part a lot,very well written tasha scene 😳now no sorry for late in update in compensation please update next part with FR hope dutta takes in right way worriedπŸ˜• so do not make us wait longπŸ€—

hey,

yep I updated, n I'm fine babez thanks for us though..😊, ok so my apology not accepted by one person lol...πŸ˜†πŸ˜›, well I will update next part soon, but FR is not in next but..but one after, so hope dats still counts as ur compensation...πŸ˜ƒ, n hun pls dw, it'll work out...πŸ˜‰, will defo not keep u waiting as long as last tym...πŸ˜†

πŸ€—
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: scorpio10

@ Tinks,  I am back as promised

yep u r...πŸ˜‰

Naku is  in a dilemma '..Hmm U know what I believe if have something to tell someone just say it .Actually my  problem is that 'nothing stays in my stomach for long ..I have to get it out . 

Well 2bh dats actually d best way 2og innit...I mean luk where it got Naku innit...πŸ˜†, at least ur man ain't gonna hav nuttin 2 worry about...😊

Dutta is drenched in love 'Totally and completely  in Love with Naku..Oh ! So cute '..He can see Naku all round '24/7 she is on his mind .

bilkul Dutta ishtyle...😳

Sleepless night ..Hmm '

...lol cum out of dream world...πŸ˜†

Naku playing the Piano ..I am sure Dutta might thought '" Mein kuch aur bhi manga hota toh ..woh bhi mil jata '..I should have asked for more"

But he was happy with lil he got .

yep spot on...dat was exactly wot Dutta was finkin...he's even beginning to fink dat Naku's Bappa's helpin him lol...dats how crazy in love he really is...πŸ˜†

So Finally he got a taste of his fav sweet dish '.. Lovely '.

I loved how he took back his kisses and replay '..

yep wid a gal lyk Naku, d guy has to b supersmart...πŸ˜†

Hmm ..She has fantasy of being kissed in the rain'.I see the dream soon becoming a reality '..

Dutta cannot wait for it to rain '..

But  if not in the Rain ' then he will do it in the shower , par karga .

lol exactly...her dream will bcum reality, n being kissed in the rain is truly awsome...it's so romantic...☺️

Thanks for commenting hun...πŸ˜‰ 

tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnx12

Lovely update.πŸ‘πŸ‘, what is Gaurav's idea,does he wan't Naku to reveal her color -as a theme in the compitition? Very well written,waiting for the 😊next part

Thank u very much hun, n luk who's caught on...u noticed that Gaurav's idea ain't bin said yet...nice oneπŸ˜‰, well lets jus say ur on the ryt track.  😊, I won't keep u waitin as long as the last one dis tym, but yeah u will get all ur answers in nex update...😊

kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Tinkuuu !

Welcome welcome welcome ,.

I don't know ur update makes me morehappy or ur presence :P

But indeed glad the gladiator is back :P

Well well well I know u have that kind of charisma to come and  conquer but baby ur absence ha s make us all quite less besharam and here u came and give usTHE MOSt Awaited Kiss , not just by Dutta but us too :P

Do I need to tell u , I just love the title <3

Its beautifula dn the title pic wooo

Kiss  me in the  rain , the finest of all though one thing more is moving in my mind with that and I will tell u that later ,

First of all im so glad that Naku has told D that there is somethimng which he needs to know , making the twist more and more interesting ,

I think now he just cant say k naku gave him A Dhokaaa

So im sure uve got a bigger dhamaka store for us !

Loved loved loved how u expresses Dutta feeling , he misses Naku but not in the wrong way ,

There is only love involved No lust , even D feels now how things change for the one u want to have ur life with and one with u want to spend night with ,

He wants to give her time though in the evry beginning of the FF u show how Dutta was just so hungry about women , he just strted kisssing sups even without making her say something .,

For him it was all about , making umm not love but being intimate !

And even in the strt when he was not aware of his feeling for Naku , he always had wrong ideas of slipping his hands in Naku kameez :P

Though I adore that dutta too but this Dutta now gives Naku time , chance verything , when she feels like not when he feels like ,

Love did change him :D

Well If D is awake how can Naku sleeep :P

Am I  right , I know I am :P

I love that she is keep on thinking abt the things which are still stnding in her way ,

She didn't just forget morey in all that lovey dovey times and

I adore she wants to do it her own way :D

Way to go !

Love how u always put music to ur updates !
Naku goes to the bar cum piano room and she plays one of the beautiful tunes I ever herad ,

Its beautiful !

Excellent choice , the music had so much depth in it as if u want to get lost on it 1

Wooo so N is here the title got word kiss in it ,

So who better be here

Ahem ahem Dutta :P

He come and what he saw is hard to believe Naku all lost in playing piano ,

Tink I love the dialogues dUtta says , even god is on his side :P

And ahem ahem and ahemm

U can change a little but u cant be change fully ,

Dutta is so ready to take the charge :P

He touches N and ok now even writing the comment , im getting butterflies and im brething hard :P

That touch has so much to it ,

As sense of belonging , a sense of asking , a sense of pleading and

Wooo who cant give in to that touch :P

God save me from that touch !

Ok Dutta is coming in the mood and so does Naku , comeon she is the one who fall for him frist and here Dutta is more eager ,

I bet Naku was dying for it too :P

And then  #$%%&$&&**)&^#%%&djhjg jgfgegufej

This is what was coming from my mouth ,

Girl u nailed , that kiss is one of its kind ,

My eyes pop out and the way u write ,

I was having electricity jolts I bet if I have touched my swich board us main power a jate ,

It was electrifying :P

Tink u need to be a lil light on it ,

Im out of practice , and best of all their was no anticipation ,

It went smooth :P

And it went on and on and  on

Unless Naku thinks may be forum girls may get dead just being stopping their breaths :P

Ok

Love the little argument cum discussion they were having and Tink

I totally love how D brings Gaurav in conversation ,

It did tell that he don't lik gaurav

And I totally understand Naku pov this is the time and he is talking abt G 1not good

But Dutta has become good ,

He has full trust on N !

And love how he wants to know how naku wants her first time to be

And loved his reply he don't care about how stupid it is !
Tink kahan hotay hai ajkal aise larkay

If u found one

Plzzz deliver him on my address:P

And loved naku way of telling abt the first kiss in the rain

And love how Dutta replies he didn't know if it come true or not !
he is just that kind of person .

Who just don't say I will do it but act upon it !

Loved ita dn I love that naku sticks to her tagline that she has something to tell Dutta !
and wo dutta asking how she likes the kiss

Now its my D so im being nice

But for anyguy who asks this

Get this right

If u get a slap means she hate it and if not keep on playing :P

God just reading ur update makes me so besharam !
But naku reply is to die for ,

So imagine N in drunk state :Phahahhaha

Love the little humour they had in their relationship :D

OMG Tink

The update is just wonderful and its just not Dutta but us too

Who will wait fro rain !
but hmm lmy mind is saying

May be they had kissed

But as per Naku her first kiss should be in rain so may be their real first kiss when their will be no secrets betweenthem will held in rain :P

U love to make sure everything got right :P

OH Tink !
its so good to see u abck !

Adored ur FF ,love ur update !
u takje care and don't disapper :D

.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: tinkerbe11

Thank u very much hun, n luk who's caught on...u noticed that Gaurav's idea ain't bin said yet...nice oneπŸ˜‰, well lets jus say ur on the ryt track.  😊, I won't keep u waitin as long as the last one dis tym, but yeah u will get all ur answers in nex update...😊

A very good idea, looking foreward to the next part. Thanks to you😊
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiran255

Tinkuuu !

oh my days man !  I can't believe ur finally here...now I get 2 say it sum2 UR BAkkk !!πŸ˜ƒ

Welcome welcome welcome ,.

same goes 4u !!!  u no I shud really lay out the red carpet for u...πŸ˜›...n maybe a bottle of bubbly...lets hope Mish dnt hear dat...πŸ˜†

I don't know ur update makes me morehappy or ur presence :P

But indeed glad the gladiator is back :P

oh oh I sooo luv dat film !!!  U not how to hit the ryt nerves man...πŸ˜‰, n likewise ur presence makes me so happy I cnt say !  seriously it feels so gus to have ur comment bak man..so in advance loads of muahhhzzz...πŸ˜›

Well well well I know u have that kind of charisma to come and  conquer but baby ur absence ha s make us all quite less besharam and here u came and give usTHE MOSt Awaited Kiss , not just by Dutta but us too :P

oh hun, i dunno about d conquering part...😳, but b4 I break all the lovely girls hearts in d nxt copule of updates..not 4 long but still...I thought it'd b best 2 give dem suttin nice...😊 

Do I need to tell u , I just love the title <3   ...er actually no...but yesss...πŸ˜†

Its beautifula dn the title pic wooo   Thank u !

Kiss  me in the  rain , the finest of all though one thing more is moving in my mind with that and I will tell u that later ,

ok at first I was lyk I wonder wot she means...but den I thought ...you didn't...did u...???😲😲
pls tell me ur not finkin wot I'm finkin ryt now...πŸ˜›

First of all im so glad that Naku has told D that there is somethimng which he needs to know , making the twist more and more interesting ,

I think now he just cant say k naku gave him A Dhokaaa

So im sure uve got a bigger dhamaka store for us !

well at least u no its not dhokaaa !!!  lol, jus kiddin u'll find out, I guess it depends on Mish's comment lol...'no pressure'  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
yeah but in reality its pretty hard 2 move on in lyf seriously wen u got suttin dat big to hide lol...

Loved loved loved how u expresses Dutta feeling , he misses Naku but not in the wrong way ,

yeh cos he luvs her so much he reckons he's prepared to face woteva she tells him😲

There is only love involved No lust , even D feels now how things change for the one u want to have ur life with and one with u want to spend night with ,

...well the fing is he dnt realise the change in him...it's jus dat he dnt feel he needs to have intimacy wid her to feel dat he luvs her...he no's she's the one...n he's willing to wait as long as it takes, but yeh he is pushin her to...😳

He wants to give her time though in the evry beginning of the FF u show how Dutta was just so hungry about women , he just strted kisssing sups even without making her say something .,

For him it was all about , making umm not love but being intimate !

yep he's the man lool...so yeh even now altough he's patient he's still has dat hunger part in him...

And even in the strt when he was not aware of his feeling for Naku , he always had wrong ideas of slipping his hands in Naku kameez :

U nevA gonna let dat go r u..??  πŸ˜†, dat was jus curiosity...dnt make him sound all pervertified lool...he jus got carried away wid wanting to feel her waistline lol...men hav weak spots man...πŸ˜›

Though I adore that dutta too but this Dutta now gives Naku time , chance verything , when she feels like not when he feels like ,

Love did change him :D

Well If D is awake how can Naku sleeep :P

Am I  right , I know I am :P    yep UR Ryt !!πŸ˜‰

I love that she is keep on thinking abt the things which are still stnding in her way ,

She didn't just forget morey in all that lovey dovey times and

I adore she wants to do it her own way :D

Way to go !

luv changes the way u feel about sum1, not ur whole luf or ur problems, so yeh I had 2 keep dat part in..😳

Love how u always put music to ur updates !    yay !!  U no I louv the music part lyk I sed my writing n music r both incomlete widout each other...heart n soul...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Naku goes to the bar cum piano room and she plays one of the beautiful tunes I ever herad ,

well dat is one sikkk tune man...u shud hear the actual song...wicked !!!

Its beautiful !

Excellent choice , the music had so much depth in it as if u want to get lost on it 1

lyk I sed wicked...πŸ˜‰, but dat is true dats y I chose it...u can kind of put wot eva in depth story wid it n it'll hold it 2geva so well...

Wooo so N is here the title got word kiss in it ,

So who better be here

Ahem ahem Dutta :P

He come and what he saw is hard to believe Naku all lost in playing piano ,

Tink I love the dialogues dUtta says , even god is on his side :P

yeah I hav 2 start converting him indat sense too...wich u'll aslo find out soon...πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

And ahem ahem and ahemm

U can change a little but u cant be change fully ,

I sooo no u luv dat part most...u r besharam...wots gonna happen wen they actually do...do it loool...

Dutta is so ready to take the charge :P

He touches N and ok now even writing the comment , im getting butterflies and im brething hard :P

okaaay so how much suchai does dis comment of urs really hav...???πŸ€”πŸ˜†

That touch has so much to it ,

As sense of belonging , a sense of asking , a sense of pleading and

Wooo who cant give in to that touch :P

God save me from that touch !

god save 4rm ur 'touch' typin loool...it's like you've bin touched by him n not Naku...hey u ain't secretly subsititing for Naku lol...or better yet...ur not gona n had plastic surgery n taken NAku's place lool...tan tan taaa...πŸ˜†...sorry got carried away as usual...but yeh ur comment is so detailed in dat sense dat...it's like u were the one kissing Dutta lol...πŸ˜†

Ok Dutta is coming in the mood and so does Naku , comeon she is the one who fall for him frist and here Dutta is more eager ,

hey he's a  guy...she luvs him..she has no idea on wot 2do wid these situations lol...but Dutta howeva is expert...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

I bet Naku was dying for it too :P   ...heey leave her alone...u change like wind lol...at first u used to defend ur 'darlin' Naku...n now ur jealous of her roflmfao...πŸ˜†

And then  #$%%&$&&**)&^#%%&djhjg jgfgegufej

This is what was coming from my mouth ,

I can so imagine dat...hey hun pls chill...warna wen u read the real deal tab kya hoga...!!!!!???!!

Girl u nailed , that kiss is one of its kind ,  

My eyes pop out and the way u write ,  ok now I can imagine the animation cartoons wen the eyes literally pop out lol...but seriously I am glad u lyked it...if dat is wot ur tryin to say lol...I no dis is hard for u...but ur doing really well...🀣

I was having electricity jolts I bet if I have touched my swich board us main power a jate ,

It was electrifying :P   now ur reminding me of Grease lol...I got chills they're multiplying...n I'm looosin contro-ol...coz the power ur SupLyin...It's EleCTrifyin !!!!   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Tink u need to be a lil light on it ,

r u serious...πŸ˜•

Im out of practice , and best of all their was no anticipation ,

It went smooth :P

yeh personally I wud h8 to hav sum1 interrupt my first romanctic heartfelt kiss lol...so no KMH's or delay for dat matter...😳

And it went on and on and  on

loool now u makin me sound all pervertified...but wen ur got a hunk like him, do u honestly fink he'll wanna stop after a poxy little peck...πŸ˜†

Unless Naku thinks may be forum girls may get dead just being stopping their breaths :P

I fink Naku didn't hav a clue on wot 2 fink at dat point in tym...πŸ˜‰

Ok

Love the little argument cum discussion they were having and Tink

I totally love how D brings Gaurav in conversation ,

It did tell that he don't lik gaurav

And I totally understand Naku pov this is the time and he is talking abt G 1not good

well Dutta really wants Naku to no how happy he is dat almsot everyting she knows is taught to her by Gaurav...except kissin an dat makes him way tooo happy..so he's tryna express himself to her, n feels glad dat he's d frist person to kiss his girl...πŸ˜ƒ

But Dutta has become good ,

He has full trust on N !

yeh he has n does...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

And love how he wants to know how naku wants her first time to be

And loved his reply he don't care about how stupid it is !
Tink kahan hotay hai ajkal aise larkay

u tell me...*sighs* ..big big sigh btw...πŸ˜†...jahan tak mujhe pata hai, they're imaginary...

If u found one

Plzzz deliver him on my address:P    lol I h8 2 break it 2u Kiran...but Dutta is not a double cheese stuffed crust...oh dat sounds so gud...er...yeh ...he ain't a pizza lool...jisse made to order pe deliver kar diya jai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...honestly man u cracked me up...🀣

And loved naku way of telling abt the first kiss in the rainAnd love how Dutta replies he didn't know if it come true or not !
he is just that kind of person .

Who just don't say I will do it but act upon it !

yeah same here... i mean jus coz they say it sum guys r lyk defo I'm gonna do it, but u cant really promise suttin wen u cant b sure of it urself...so dats y I thought it better to let Dutta jus let her no dat if it cums true den he shud b 2 one she kisses in the rain...😍

Loved ita dn I love that naku sticks to her tagline that she has something to tell Dutta !
and wo dutta asking how she likes the kiss ..hahahaaa

Now its my D so im being nice

But for anyguy who asks this

Get this right

If u get a slap means she hate it and if not keep on playing :P

mwaaahahaaahaa...I get wot u mean...but his asking was in sense of it being her first kiss, n he wanted to no if she was happy wid it or comfortable memba Dutta was quite egoistic u no...πŸ˜›, n plus he wants to be part of everything in her life, spo to do dat he needs to no wot she finks about wot...😳😳

God just reading ur update makes me so besharam !
But naku reply is to die for ,

So imagine N in drunk state :Phahahhaha

okaaay ur so asking the wrong person dat...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›, u dnt honestly fink dats hard 4me 2do...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Love the little humour they had in their relationship :D

yeah Dutta is kinda full of himself...so he finks he cnt be outsmarted wen it cums to the fings he knows about...but as always Naku always sayd suttin 2 drive him crazy...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

OMG Tink

The update is just wonderful and its just not Dutta but us too

Who will wait fro rain !
but hmm lmy mind is saying

May be they had kissed

But as per Naku her first kiss should be in rain so may be their real first kiss when their will be no secrets betweenthem will held in rain :P

u gettin too gud man...πŸ˜‰

U love to make sure everything got right :P

...I just lyk 2 hav everyting making sense...it makes a story means so much more dat way...😳😳😳😳

OH Tink !
its so good to see u abck !

honey it's soo gud 2be bak..n bst of so gud to hav u bak on dis ff...u really r part of dis u no...so r a lot of other ppl...who seem to hav dissappeared...they all know who they r..., but hopefully they'll b bak 2...

Adored ur FF ,love ur update !

Adore ur comments hun...I really hav missed dis...cnt tell u how gud ti feels, I guess I can say d same ting about ur presence being present 2...πŸ˜›

u takje care and don't disapper :D

I'm so smiling big now...I won't disappear hun, not widout notice ne way...πŸ˜‰

so thank u thank u thank u, for commeting bilkul ur shtyle...luv it, u now my cheeks actually start hurtung wen I finished reading ur comment coz i'm smiling so much...n I'm not lying...😳😳
xxx

tinkerbe11 thumbnail
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnx12

A very good idea, looking foreward to the next part. Thanks to you😊

thank u agen...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰, well I'll hope not 2 dissappoint u...😳, thank u n keep reading...πŸ˜‰

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
ur bk 2 updating n i stil havent caught up...πŸ˜’
pls say the epi u wnt me 2 read n m w8in for hasnt been updated yt?