Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF Deewani#2 Ch 43, pg149, DISABLED (Page 36)

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinkerbe11

Originally posted by scorpio10

Oh ! Spl attention thank u , thank u 

Me too its DSP ... That I am bonkers on ...Mishal No ... never looked at Dutta as Mishal But it has always been Mishal as Dutta 

Also Somehow I do not like his pics ...they are old pics , not the style I like 
When Lady macbeth sd comment on the pics ..I was like I do not like them 
nd if I do no like something I cannot put up a face that I do ...

even on teh post GET WELL PRANJAL 
the pics r of DSP ( Mishal as Dutta ) 

lol yep special attn jus 4u n Mish, n yeh Mish it dnt js hod a grudge against u lol...nice way of puttin it...LOLLOL

yeh I got a ting 4 bad boy images...cnt help it...I'm lyk a trouble magent lool...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed, so yep DSP totally pulls me...LOL

haha, wot u mean, even I wz lyk dat a first, der only a few pics I lyo mainly, lyk my display pic lol, n same here i cnt give fake comments n stuff, I tell it how it is, but if I know I ain't fot suttin gud 2 say, den won't bother sayin it lol

wot u mean pics of DSP/Mishal, in GWP thread...Confused

Yup DSP in GWP thread

Somehow I feel our PS darling has a thing for DSP too 
so its kind a medicine for him ...or my showing him what I want or who I want back in my show 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tinkerbe11mIsHeZ.x

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yoyo2

ne good shows around that i can watch, please do tell,,
wel my fav oda den ltl1 is kmh2.. <3

@priya~~neva heard of any of d shows u mentiond so far lolOuch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tinkerbe11

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

@priya~~neva heard of any of d shows u mentiond so far lolOuch

Will  send u links ..chk them out 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tinkerbe11mIsHeZ.x

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Bye guys going for a walk will be back in 30/ 45 mins

tinkerbe11

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by scorpio10

Bye guys going for a walk will be back in 30/ 45 mins

ciao...Wink
tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged

@priya~~neva heard of any of d shows u mentiond so far lolOuch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

same here, even  me, I only know of KMH1/2 lol

mIsHeZ.x

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinkerbe11

bter...rely..i hv heard of ebay bt nva rely chkd it out n ifote amazon waz betaLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

yep...defo...Wink

ukno wa ltl was acutaly d 1st hindi serial i watchd religously b4  dat i neva watchd any..eva...so 4 me ltl wil always b close 2 ma heart...haha wil b waitin 4 it hereWink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. was d story of it btw...

abt a guy dat rejects his 'so called' luv 2 marry a girl of his mother's choice, but don't know she's illiterate, n finds out after marriage, n refuses 2 accept her as his wife, so basically its all abt how he cums to accpet her wid her flaws lool...LOL awww poor girl man feel sory 4 her she must b 1 of dos village type o girl who is d perfect bahu n stf n wil tolerate anythng ... n wait until d guy accepts her...but i tink d guy shudn hav married hr in d 1st plce in dis case...o he shudv atleast told his mum he wants an educated wife lol

oh wel if its d actual persona u fell 4 dem add me in ur list cuz i kno u gt gud taste n id fall 4 it easilyLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. ukno i also watch kmh2 n i ddn fote arjun/karan wa gudlukin..he was cute but not totally buff but nw i kno hm wel his character im head ova healz 4 hmEmbarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

lol, nice, ur trustin me...blindly...wow, now dat suttin nu lol...n hey I watch dat 2, although I didn't watch d 2nd season cz of tym probs lol, but i luved d first one not s actual stoty d couple, I fell in luv wid him 2 n d wierd part is I cussed him 2 wen I used 2 c his advert 4 dat serial, I thought wot a sissy loool, n now luk at me...LOL haha i strtd watchn it dis yr...i mean season 2 n cuz i loved it i watchd most of kmh1 on YT...stil havnt finishd watchn it lol...Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....n yh arjuns lukz ..at 1st i was lyk wt* y r dey castin him in d role of a ganster..i mean he rely dsnt hv dat knda luks but now i tink totaly d opposite..n yh they mke d cutest cupl...cnt see em wit ny1 elsEmbarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

er trainers...cn u beliv it i hvnt worn trainers sinc my las PE lesson at high skool!Ouch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. i was planin of using a treadmillOuch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. wud at do???

well yeah I can believe it, I know bare pps lyk dat lol, but yeh if u wanna run n serious abt trainin den I wud defo recommend ascis trainers...luk it up, n read about it... Smile, n yeh hun I got a treadmill 2, works jus fine...Wink, but 4rm tym 2 tym try walkin outdoors...personally d mornings r d best, crack of dawn, wicked...trust me...wen u start runnin u'll neva give up...wen I first start I wz lyk 'I'm neva gonna run', n now luk at me lol...Embarrassed LOLokay dn i wil luk em up lol tho i definatly kno i cnnt b expectd 2 wake up early in d mornin jus 4 runnin.d onli time i wake up early is 4 uni...jus in time not evn 5mins early lol im rely not a mornin personLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

[/QUOTE]

tinkerbe11

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
@PRIYA~~k hun thnx :)

i probz wont b arnd dem lo nywyz...lbye tc...x

@TINK~~yep lyk i sed i onli strtd watchn asian serials sinc ltl...n onli watchd da n kmh2...thoive seen sum bits of odad shwz thnks 2 my mum but dey rely wernt my knda thng lol.x

tinkerbe11

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index