Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF Deewani#2 Ch 43, pg149, DISABLED (Page 34)

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

ooh m also a total window shoppin personWink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

dnt see d point of getin rely serious bout em lol LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

d onli celeb guy i fancied was salman das it...wel there was always guyz in real life but celebz r onli 4 jus lukin n nufn more lol if u kno wa i meanWink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

ukno dat is soo true...even wit ltl MR...i ddn tink he was gud lukin d 1st time i saw him..evn now i tink hes okay but exactly wa i call sxcii ... its dutta i fell 4..d character is wa actualy makes them luk gud...dus da evn mke sense lolLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

yeh same here, dats wot I wz sayin abot lykin d character rather den d actor lol...Embarrassed

omg same here, u won't believe it wen I first saw MR on colours d channel wz cummin free lol, n wen I saw him I was lyk wooottt !! ...dis guys sposed 2b hero lol, but den wen I watched it on utube I grew 2lyk his character..Embarrassed, so yeh it makes sense hun...Tongue

lyk I sed most of d tym its d characters I fancy rather den d actual actors lol...Embarrassed

Edited by tinkerbe11 - 15 May 2011 at 5:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mIsHeZ.x

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinkerbe11

lol wa onli messinTongue ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. dnt tink u wud b online drunk n ikno u dnt over do itWink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

lol...k...Tongue

LOL!! soundz gurdd man..wil chk it out 4 surWink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

...yep wot u w8n 4 lol, woteva u want, its lyk a genie...LOL, in a cheaper version...Wink

omg wich forum???n y not on ltl forumOuch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....

Saath Nibhana Saathiya forum lol, I did fink of dis story wid tasha but thougt I'd try it on another forum n c how it goes lol...but I ain't decided...YET...Confused LOL

Embarrassed
yeh i did read sum bits of it but den wanwted 2 read d update while readin it lolEmbarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
da music is gud n wnt wit d whole thng rely welWink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

glad u liked it, n hope u aint' js sayin it lol...

haha dw bbe ur not aloneWink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. hapenz 2 me aswel..so i hav 2 go bak n see our previous convo lolLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
oh jus rmmberd it waz bout da dazzler fingEmbarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

hey i memba now lool LOL Wink

haha blessEmbarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

lol  LOL

anoo omg dat is soo true!! n wa i hate most is wen u remmber everythng as soon as d individulator says stop writting!!Ouch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

u get me lol...happens all d tym !  ...LOL

aww thnx bbe ... i wil defo need tipsWink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. spesh wen cumz 2 loosing weight n toning up...i relly need 2 lose bit of weight spesh 4rm my tummy n i cntDead ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.... ... ... so get redy LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

hmm k dw il catch npWink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

d best tip 4 getin a flat stomach is runnin hun, trust me u can woteva u wanna eat !  ...Wink
 Wink
hehe had 2 go aswel lolLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. 

dw I know...Smile

dw wil defo chk dis new genie outWink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. btw wa do u normaly get 4rm der?? is it lyk amazon?

never heard of dis serial lol but i want u 2 post it on ere...pweezEmbarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. u can also recycle ur wrk on oda forumz l8rWink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

haha no bbe am not jus sayin it..weni dnt lyk suma i jus say it 2 der face jus like wen i sed i dnt find dat oda dude representing gaurav a hottieLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. i hav 2 tel wa i feel otherwise i dnt feel comfy arnd odazLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

rely! i tried doin crunches cuz i heard der gud 4 lossing tumy fat but i get back ache wit datOuch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tinkerbe11.scorpio10

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged

ooh m also a total window shoppin personWink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

dnt see d point of getin rely serious bout em lol LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

d onli celeb guy i fancied was salman das it...wel there was always guyz in real life but celebz r onli 4 jus lukin n nufn more lol if u kno wa i meanWink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

ukno dat is soo true...even wit ltl MR...i ddn tink he was gud lukin d 1st time i saw him..evn now i tink hes okay but exactly wa i call sxcii ... its dutta i fell 4..d character is wa actualy makes them luk gud...dus da evn mke sense lolLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

yeh same here, dats wot I wz sayin abot lykin d character rather den d actor lol...Embarrassed

omg same here, u won't believe it wen I first saw MR on colours d channel wz cummin free lol, n wen I saw him I was lyk wooottt !! ...dis guys sposed 2b hero lol, but den wen I watched it on utube I grew 2lyk his character..Embarrassed, so yeh it makes sense hun...Tongue

lyk I sed most of d tym its d characters I fancy rather den d actual actors lol...Embarrassed

ha lol 1st tym it was my m8 hu sed hes gudlukin...n i was lyk r u mad lol but wen i strtd watchng d shw i rely dd tink hes fit but wen i tink of hm as MR i find hm lyk an average lukin guy but wen it cumz 2 dutta das a diff thng totaly lol now i cnt imagine ny1 els asa duttaEmbarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

yep sme wit me..happnz all d tymEmbarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

tinkerbe11.scorpio10

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
@ Missy 
MR i find hm lyk an average lukin guy but wen it cumz 2 dutta das a diff thng totaly lol now i cnt imagine ny1 els asa duttaEmbarrassed

Bang on ...He got average good looks but he brought Dutta to life with acting abilities ... For that I did like say bravo .
For me ...it not person looks that makes someone look sexy or hot , it is the way the carry them selves , their persona ... That where Dutta takes the lead ... amazing persona , style and Gadhapan...Loved D for his childlike attitude even though his tough look ...made u fall for him 

@ Tink 
 I first saw MR on colours d channel wz cummin free lol, n wen I saw him I was lyk wooottt !! ...dis guys sposed 2b hero lol, but den wen I watched it on utube I grew 2lyk his character..Embarrassed, so yeh it makes sense hun...Tongue

The guy can act ... But he not hero material ... Sorry But no chappals , he not bolloywood material ...He is someone , we did radomly walk by without a second look 
Dutta is something 

tinkerbe11mIsHeZ.x

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged

dw wil defo chk dis new genie outWink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. btw wa do u normaly get 4rm der?? is it lyk amazon?

never heard of dis serial lol but i want u 2 post it on ere...pweezEmbarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. u can also recycle ur wrk on oda forumz l8rWink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

haha no bbe am not jus sayin it..weni dnt lyk suma i jus say it 2 der face jus like wen i sed i dnt find dat oda dude representing gaurav a hottieLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. i hav 2 tel wa i feel otherwise i dnt feel comfy arnd odazLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

rely! i tried doin crunches cuz i heard der gud 4 lossing tumy fat but i get back ache wit datOuch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

yeh it's totally ly amazon, but in most respects I reckon it's better...Smile

er...u know I fink it's actually made by d same ppl dat maek LTL u know..LOL, it cums on star plus, so far so gud, lets c how far it gets lool...Wink, erm well I'll c if I post it here or der first lol...der bare tym yet...Wink

same here I cnt say I ly suttin if I dnt...Embarrassed, as 4 Garuav mayb u ain't seen his actin lyk Dutta, altho's he's different wen u s his actin it sheds different light lol, he's 4rm shaurya aur suhani, watch a couple of clips n u'll know wot im talkin abt...dw u dnt hav 2 luv d geexer lol, but in terms of actin u know wer I'm cumin 4rm...Wink

babez ur talkin 2 sum1 dats bin der dun dat lol, runnin is d best way 2 get d most flattest stomach trust me, but dnt start runnin outta d blue lol, start off wid walkin, n make sure u got proper running trainers k...asics r d best...Wink...cnt go wrong...Wink Smile

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by scorpio10

@ Missy 
MR i find hm lyk an average lukin guy but wen it cumz 2 dutta das a diff thng totaly lol now i cnt imagine ny1 els asa duttaEmbarrassed

Bang on ...He got average good looks but he brought Dutta to life with acting abilities ... For that I did like say bravo .
For me ...it not person looks that makes someone look sexy or hot , it is the way the carry them selves , their persona ... That where Dutta takes the lead ... amazing persona , style and Gadhapan...Loved D for his childlike attitude even though his tough look ...made u fall for him 

@ Tink 
 I first saw MR on colours d channel wz cummin free lol, n wen I saw him I was lyk wooottt !! ...dis guys sposed 2b hero lol, but den wen I watched it on utube I grew 2lyk his character..Embarrassed, so yeh it makes sense hun...Tongue

The guy can act ... But he not hero material ... Sorry But no chappals , he not bolloywood material ...He is someone , we did radomly walk by without a second look 
Dutta is something 

@ Mish I'm sure it'll make u happy 2know dat ur not d only 1 I hav 2 press esc 2 comment on lol, Priya's comments require special attn 2 lol...how wierd innit...LOL

@ Priya, aaww hun trust me no chappals 4rm me lol, cz i totally get wot u mean, he ain't bollywood material...not accordin 2me newyz...Confused, n yep I wudn't hav taken a 2ns glance at him, it wz only ?Dutta dat bought him 2my attn lol, so technically I'm in luv wid Dutta Shriram Patil lol, not Mishal, although I wud lyk 2 c where he takes his career after such a strong on screen character...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mIsHeZ.x

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by scorpio10

@ Missy 

@ Tink 

Dutta is something 

@BOLD~~ omg u r absolutly right!! its defo d persona da intrigues 1...evn tho u myt not tink so at da particular momnt but der persona is 1 of d main factors dat catches ur attention thus leading 2 all d attractive factors bein taken into account ingorin all d bad points which u wud notice if u ddnt kno d person

n yeh he duz hav a face wich is u wudn rely catch ur attention much beta say sory 2 ppl who dnt agree lol dnt lyk d idea of chappals bein thrown at me so guyz sory if u dnt agree wit melol)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yoyo2tinkerbe11.scorpio10

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged

yeh it's totally ly amazon, but in most respects I reckon it's better...Smile bter...rely..i hv heard of ebay bt nva rely chkd it out n ifote amazon waz betaLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

er...u know I fink it's actually made by d same ppl dat maek LTL u know..LOL, it cums on star plus, so far so gud, lets c how far it gets lool...Wink, erm well I'll c if I post it here or der first lol...der bare tym yet...Wink ukno wa ltl was acutaly d 1st hindi serial i watchd religously b4  dat i neva watchd any..eva...so 4 me ltl wil always b close 2 ma heart...haha wil b waitin 4 it hereWink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. was d story of it btw...

same here I cnt say I ly suttin if I dnt...Embarrassed, as 4 Garuav mayb u ain't seen his actin lyk Dutta, altho's he's different wen u s his actin it sheds different light lol, he's 4rm shaurya aur suhani, watch a couple of clips n u'll know wot im talkin abt...dw u dnt hav 2 luv d geexer lol, but in terms of actin u know wer I'm cumin 4rm...Winkoh wel if its d actual persona u fell 4 dem add me in ur list cuz i kno u gt gud taste n id fall 4 it easilyLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. ukno i also watch kmh2 n i ddn fote arjun/karan wa gudlukin..he was cute but not totally buff but nw i kno hm wel his character im head ova healz 4 hmEmbarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

babez ur talkin 2 sum1 dats bin der dun dat lol, runnin is d best way 2 get d most flattest stomach trust me, but dnt start runnin outta d blue lol, start off wid walkin, n make sure u got proper running trainers k...asics r d best...Wink...cnt go wrong...Wink Smile er trainers...cn u beliv it i hvnt worn trainers sinc my las PE lesson at high skool!Ouch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. i was planin of using a treadmillOuch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. wud at do???

tinkerbe11.scorpio10

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index