Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spandana11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Silent reader finally commenting awesome FF all the parts are nice very well written ,waiting for FR and how dutta will take itπŸ˜‰
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arsalatabbsum98

ohhh...πŸ₯³

πŸ‘

...πŸ₯ΊπŸ€£πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ€£

loool so d saying goes...'actions speak louder than words'...πŸ˜†
tinkerbe11 thumbnail

hehee...thanks...πŸ˜‰
tinkerbe11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ziks

Hey dear  tinker,

Hey babez...πŸ˜‰
As usual sweet long update . In this  we can see dutta full in love with naku in all angles  .  πŸ˜Š
...yep...πŸ˜›

Hey  tinker when will be FR ? Its being so  late i think . When u r going to reveal . Iam eager to see dutta's reaction .
it's cumin lool...😳 πŸ˜³, js wanted Dutta 2b latoo ova dark Naku fully lol, n finally I can say it ain't far at all...😳😳 , so prepare urself lol...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›

πŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
naku came and gone to her old room,  dutta still upset with her .
yeh she dnt realise how much her little actions affect Dutta lol...😊

Our loving gaurav observed  change in the couple and when naku tried to explain he says somethings don't need explanation . Gaurav is  gaurav  Ultimate in understanding .  I love gaurav's character in this . Such a sweet man  he is in all ways .😍

yeh didn't wanna go in2 it 2much lol, but cz he practically grew up wid her, he knows wen ders bin change in his gal lol...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰

"she hadn't told him of Jagtap Dada yet, but she knew that her tears were wasted as he was now where he needed to be, just like herself"  Yes naku our dada is with his wife now really happy so no waste of tears.
exactly, she'll hav plenty of opportunities 2 shed tears Babi shtyle lol, lyk mother lyk daughter...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†, n besides wot use is is cryin cz dats all Dada wz w8n 4 innit...πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†

Roops with naku  saying her brother's eyes are a;lways searhing for her and naku shying is so sweet.πŸ˜‰

I know innit...πŸ˜ƒ, Dutta duz make it bait lol..😳

Naku wants to make kheer for dutta . Ha  Ha naku everything always for ur saab only we know u girl u always makes everything keeping in view of dutta only . πŸ˜‰

lol innit, Dutta se shur aur Dutta pe khatam...πŸ˜†

Dutta's feelings are amusing .  He was irritating why naku is behaving  with him like  a stranger and why she does n't allow him to kiss .
Hey dutta saab its not so easy to kiss naku . πŸ˜ƒ

trust me ur soo right...πŸ˜‰, he's bin lyk dis full on player, n she's a poor virgin soul lool...😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

"our love story's literally just begun and she's already avoiding the few things that every man desires from his woman, a little comfort, thought Dutta"  Ohh dutta atleast  have to suffer this much man  for naku , u have to crave for her more . 😊
lool how much do u want Dutta 2 tarap lol, but d truth of d matter is he will...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Immediately after return when dutta was busy with aai saab naku went to gaurav's room .Good very good  to irritate dutta .
u luv gettin on Dutta's nerves innit...lmfao lol...🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£ 
🀣
Oh Damodar patil came back poor dutta always he had to face problems . feel pity of him .πŸ˜”And more over his wife not iwth him in his room to share his feelings irritated .
oh so now u wanna feel sorry 4 Dutta lol...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†, yeh sumtyms neting n everyting bothers u lol...πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Dutta talked with naku in  frustration  about His father . naku sees his mood and she wants  to give him some time and goes . Naku is always sweet understanding girl . Aur ye dutta always gadha always yelling at her  and breaks the cup also . Oh god when will this gadha changes ?😑

well, it jus shows dat he's used 2 doing tings her way, n he his...😳, it's dis Dutta dat she luvs, so hun change won't b applicable here...πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

Dutta realising his mistake and wants to say sorry  and following her . He was feeling ashamed at kaka's answer . He has to right how much he insulted naku that day ? πŸ˜”

dats 2 true, dats y Dutta needed 2no...πŸ˜‰

Baazi and Gaurav's talks are  funny Ram ,sita, laxman, hanuman . yaa Gaurav is not hanuman . He is not at all but baaizi is surely laxman .

not yet he ain't...hehee...😳, but ditto Baji defo is lol...πŸ˜‰
Oh talk of the town is Dutta pedalling rikshaw for his  naku . Oh  i could n't stop laughing imagining dutta pedalling rickshaw .ROFL

..ok u know now I fink ur prob d only 1 dat laughed at dat part lol, every1 else found it prety sexc...😳, but nevertheless am glad it made u laugh...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Oh my god  Dutta is indeed a lover boy , u bowled all of us dutta . So much love is seen in dutta  iam happy for naku as she deserves all this so much.
u no dey they say dat wen a saru guy luvs he luvs d best, cz he knows dat his attention will neva sway 2 other women, except his own, not2 mention keeping other guys attn away 4rm her will b a chore in it self lool...πŸ˜†

"kyun tu mujhe Saab bula sakti hai, tho main apni Patni ko Memsaab nahin bula sakta"  So sweet of dutta i felt like pulling his cheeks .Embarrassed

oh god I wish I cud 2 u know...😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³, imagine how Naku wudda felt... ☒️ β˜’️ β˜’️

I enjoyed  full tasha 's rickshaw ride . They both are gazing at one another and naku blushing , tasha staring through car glass , funny conversation with the boy in the car  its  sooo nice and sweet .Embarrassed

..yeh it wuda bin a bit hard if they cud stare at each other while he was riding lol...πŸ˜†, yeh d boy convo proved dat js cz he's in luv dont mean he changes his views on everyting lol...u know getin all mushy mushy...😎

"nahin sab cancel kardo, main apni biwi ke saath shopping jaa raha hoon...haan...hmm" oh dutta what happened today to u man ?  This much love ? Embarrassed

he's chupa rustam...even 2himself...❀️

They really behaving like school kids ha ha why not our tasha fell in love only two days back hai na . That's y like this .
yeh der luv is young n innocent atm...☺️

While buying groceries , Dutta standing behind and gving signs to baba is sooo sweet . Gol gappas scene is so nice . And the ultimate scene is chai scene .
its in his nature, he cnt help it lol...πŸ˜‰
 Not only naku here we are also on cloud nine by seeing dutta saab like this .πŸ˜ƒ

"Jesus I'm only giving my wife a helping hand, what is it with everyone, why the hell are they staring like I've been cloned or something" could n't stop myself from laughing .πŸ˜ƒ

I know tell me about it...Day Dreaming

Chai scene ultimate So dutta finally fulfiled his desire of him sharing tea with his wife .he sips and yells at naku that sugar is not there and make her sip and then he drinks all tea . Oh what a plan what a sweet love . 😍

u know Dutta one way or another lol...πŸ˜›, dis dude is smart...

And again he sips first and make naku to drink by indirect comment .
...well actually dis tym he js drank it 4 d sake of it lol, but made a comment js so she wouldn't clock on d fact dat he drank d tea lol, but wen he drank it...it did hav 2 much sugar in it..lool, but dis tym it wz Naku dat got d idea of drinkin his jhooti tea...😳 β˜ΊοΈ

Oh my god is sugar required for them if they both were in such a sweet love . No need of sugar .Embarrassed

lol dat is tru 2, they're luv is sugar3...πŸ˜† πŸ˜³

Baazi mind blocks by seeing tasha sharing tea . Ha ha we have to imagine baazi's face so confusing . ROFL

n we all know dat ain't hard 2 imagine innit...πŸ˜†

Really happy update from u tinker . Waiting for update with FR.

thanks huni, n defo thanks 4 ur comment...πŸ˜‰, well lyk I sed it's pretty soon...😳, n btw sorry I cudn't comment on ur last comment lol, had 2much on ma plate bak den, but yeh I memba u sayin dat ur still concerned abt Roopa Tai...
...well my answer 2u wud b pls try nt 2 worry hun, its not far now, u'll c how tasha ovacum dis obstacle...k, so pls trust me on ids one, n make sure u listen 2 d music...wen d tym cums u'll no y I'm sayin dis...πŸ˜‰, each n every ting will only make tasha bond stronger, aakhir end mein tho tasha ka happily ever after to banta hai na...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

tc darlin'...😊

tinkerbe11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: spandana11

Silent reader finally commenting awesome FF all the parts are nice very well written ,waiting for FR and how dutta will take itπŸ˜‰

first of all thanks 4 reading all d parts, n fanks 4 commentin 2...πŸ˜‰, well I can finally say 2 every1 dat FR ain't far at all girls, n Dutta's side of it will b shown 2, my only advice 2 every1 wud b listen 2 d songs, cz as d story progresses, every song gets more important den d 1 b4 it...πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ

tc hun...πŸ˜‰
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Tinkkky Aunty wheres the link for chapter 29?
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
LMFAO🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
tinkerbe11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suvi7884

Tinkkky Aunty wheres the link for chapter 29?

lol fanks 4 lettn me no babez...dunno wot appen 2it ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, ur bak...r u bak...????πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

n hey itna has kyun rahi ho lol, kahin tum apni chuti mein baba ramdev ko to nahin mil kar arahi loool πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinkerbe11

lol fanks 4 lettn me no babez...dunno wot appen 2it ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, ur bak...r u bak...????πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

n hey itna has kyun rahi ho lol, kahin tum apni chuti mein baba ramdev ko to nahin mil kar arahi loool πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

noo im not back..but I was reading everyones ffs so i logged in...i did say i would comment when I get back...lol I woke up at 3 am and ts now 6...jetlagged...and I dont want to do homework right now...Im gonna go to bed
I am laughing cause ur update is soo funny...a very dirty update by god...or maybe its my dirty-mindedness🀣 dutta going around 'screwing' people🀣🀣🀣🀣
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
are you asleep? I cant go tosleep...I think I only hd 4 hours sleep...i dont like sleeping in the day...ab kya karoon?