Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF Deewani#2 Ch 43, pg149, DISABLED (Page 27)

Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
@tink... roopa's daughter can be called Rupali... as it means beautiful and pretty.. u can say she's beautiful and has blue eyes like naku so like after roopa dies n if u keep her daughter alive u cn shw tht hw ppl mistake rupali as being naku's daughter

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 10 May 2011 at 10:13am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tinkerbe11mIsHeZ.x

aamirkhanfan IF-Rockerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
awesome update...dutta is behaving like a child, throwing tantrums

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tinkerbe11

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
R E S E R V E D ...

~ * ~ E D I T E D ~ * ~

Tink ...wonderful as always ...haha seriously am running out of words...

Jagtap Dada :)  haha loved his character just like LTL and haha loved this line

'tera ziddi pati bhi aajayege tere peeche peeche' haye lol i just pictured this part sooo well

Love how Naku took initiative and went with her intuition

Loved all his sarcastic remarks and

how Naku was thinkin that she is so getting it from him after...

And ahaa poor Dutta didn't noe what to say ...and u noe wen he falls in the ditch (even in LTL)

I laughed soo hard lol and loved all of Jagtaps dialogues, insights, lectures lol

and absolutely loved his story about Paaki ...it really brought all of it together

haha loved Dutta's tantrums stubborness at Jagtap House

and omg he tears her dupatta himself and attends wound lol so cute...loved his 'ab khush'

and his words of wisdom for D and N ...brilliant...and then of course his sacrifice of his life

for them...he's a good man...RIP ...

Loved all of the gestures by Dutta small talk the talk bout going home ...

and him hold her face

And behold KMH haha Baaji & Gaurav...loved the jeep scene and the coat scene

and B & G confused

Lol and ahhh the lovely tea scene lmao ...Dutta is quite slick LOL ...and

haha Gaurav pops all the bubbles ...POP...POP...POP 

LMAO...love him :P

Aww now Dutta is angry *muah love it

Cutie is sulking lol...

Tink update asap!!! I mean asap ...how can u end it at a part like that lol

Update jaldi karna Embarrassed

* and oh yeah I also agree with Yuvi's suggestion for Rupali :) really like that name :P

Edited by dg0628 - 12 May 2011 at 5:34am

tinkerbe11

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

@tink... roopa's daughter can be called Rupali... as it means beautiful and pretty.. u can say she's beautiful and has blue eyes like naku so like after roopa dies n if u keep her daughter alive u cn shw tht hw ppl mistake rupali as being naku's daughter
i secondd u..this name wil suit her perfectly!!

Yuvika_15tinkerbe11

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

I will  be back

tinkerbe11

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

i secondd u..this name wil suit her perfectly!!

Oh my days Yuvi y u gotta do dis 2me lol, u won't believe it ryt but her name is needed 4 d update dats already gonna be dedicated 2u man, n so I thought I'd giv sumone else a chance to add their name wid urs lol...but here u cum wid ur brilliant idea n name, I luved it d minute I saw it, cnt believe I didn't fink of suttin lyk dis b4...Wink  Nice contibution hun..fanks..Smile

Yep ur ryt Mish, I fink so 2, but lets jus w8 n c if ne1 cums up wid suttin else tho, but u no I got a strong pull 2 dis name already...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed, guess ur opinion is in vote casting lol...LOL Tongue

Yuvika_15mIsHeZ.x

Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinkerbe11

Oh my days Yuvi y u gotta do dis 2me lol, u won't believe it ryt but her name is needed 4 d update dats already gonna be dedicated 2u man, n so I thought I'd giv sumone else a chance to add their name wid urs lol...but here u cum wid ur brilliant idea n name, I luved it d minute I saw it, cnt believe I didn't fink of suttin lyk dis b4...Wink  Nice contibution hun..fanks..Smile

Yep ur ryt Mish, I fink so 2, but lets jus w8 n c if ne1 cums up wid suttin else tho, but u no I got a strong pull 2 dis name already...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed, guess ur opinion is in vote casting lol...LOL Tongue
oh gosh reali? wow wel hw weird is tht thn... n considering m the 1st 1 to suggest a name...lol.. i saw ur update bt obv becos of exams n tht cudnt read it bt i dno y i scrolled 2 the end n ta-da saw u asking for a name n thrt "Yuvi to the rescue"LOLLOLLOLLOL

m glad u liked the name... wil she die tho? roopa's daughter??? or wil she stay alive... n r u gna make her look like nakusha as in eyes or u jus describe her as a carbon copy of her mom...

tinkerbe11mIsHeZ.x

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged

oh gosh reali? wow wel hw weird is tht thn... n considering m the 1st 1 to suggest a name...lol.. i saw ur update bt obv becos of exams n tht cudnt read it bt i dno y i scrolled 2 the end n ta-da saw u asking for a name n thrt "Yuvi to the rescue"LOLLOLLOLLOL

m glad u liked the name... wil she die tho? roopa's daughter??? or wil she stay alive... n r u gna make her look like nakusha as in eyes or u jus describe her as a carbon copy of her mom...

...talk abt getting 2 d point man, u proper bak on d 1001 questions lol, yeh u know even I got freaked out wid dat part, cz dat part is really erm...lyk intense, if u no wot I mean, its propa weird tho..dat outta all ppl it had 2bu...lol dat wud sound better if is was d lottery...LOLLOL

..yeh I stopped sending u pm's cz I thgt its jus gonna junk ur inox, but I sent u d last one wen u were still readin, so u know wher 2 start 4rm...n den wen ur properly active I'll start sending u d pm's agen..Wink

ok u mean Roopa's daughter yeh she's gonna stay alive, I cnt do damage 2kids cnt stand it..Ouch, sort of, she's gonna b carbon copy of her mum, but yeh I fink I will keep her eyes d same as Naku's, nice idea tho...Wink

god it feels weird 2hav u bak, missed ya man...Tongue

Yuvika_15mIsHeZ.x

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index