Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

   
Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF Deewani#2 Ch 43, pg149, DISABLED (Page 24)

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Joined: 25 May 2010
Posts: 2778

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by scorpio10

Tinker
 
Update kar , pls
 
 
 
lol where do u cum 4rm, I bin tryna hide 4rm u...Embarrassed, cz I feel so bad I haven't even posted on ur thread, I didn't know u read my ff...Tongue
 
oh btw I'm trying lol, r u 4rm India, cz den it's lyk 5 in d mornin lol, wot u doin up dat early, or is it l8...LOL

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Joined: 25 May 2010
Posts: 2778

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yoyo2

hi tinker kiya haal chal hai, waise nextupdate kab hone wala hai ?? ne time soon
 
 
lool not u aswell, ab bas Mish ki kami reh gayi hai, I am trying but can't promise, but I do reckon it'll b 2mro, dw girls d nex one ain't romantic so maybe dat'll calm u lot down...Wink
yoyo2 Goldie
yoyo2
yoyo2

Joined: 04 March 2006
Posts: 2328

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Missy r u around, must have been tired from the exam i guess,, sleeping maybe,, Sleepyi swear this one will reach a 150 pages also LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by yoyo2 - 09 May 2011 at 5:41pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tinkerbe11

yoyo2 Goldie
yoyo2
yoyo2

Joined: 04 March 2006
Posts: 2328

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinkerbe11

Originally posted by yoyo2

hi tinker kiya haal chal hai, waise nextupdate kab hone wala hai ?? ne time soon
 
 
lool not u aswell, ab bas Mish ki kami reh gayi hai, I am trying but can't promise, but I do reckon it'll b 2mro, dw girls d nex one ain't romantic so maybe dat'll calm u lot down...Wink
what Y Y Y, Y aint it romantic, no even a tincy wincy romanceOuch,, ok yaar just update that ff, we shall love it ne howWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tinkerbe11

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Joined: 13 February 2011
Posts: 9589

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
haha looks like more are here to harass LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tinkerbe11

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Joined: 23 August 2010
Posts: 6052

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinkerbe11

Originally posted by scorpio10

Tinker
 
Update kar , pls
 
 
 
lol where do u cum 4rm, I bin tryna hide 4rm u...Embarrassed, cz I feel so bad I haven't even posted on ur thread, I didn't know u read my ff...Tongue
 
oh btw I'm trying lol, r u 4rm India, cz den it's lyk 5 in d mornin lol, wot u doin up dat early, or is it l8...LOL
 
Yes ! I read ur FF ... do not worry abt posting on the tread , for I know we in this together .
 
I am India... without a wink of sleep as I want strangle someone for ruining Baji
 
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tinkerbe11

yoyo2 Goldie
yoyo2
yoyo2

Joined: 04 March 2006
Posts: 2328

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dg0628

haha looks like more are here to harass LOL
This should b called "THE HARASS ME ALL YOU WANT POST"LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tinkerbe11.iridescence.

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Joined: 13 February 2011
Posts: 9589

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yoyo2

Originally posted by dg0628

haha looks like more are here to harass LOL
This should b called "THE HARASS ME ALL YOU WANT POST"LOL
defo ...with every1 on her back like this  in no time she will be on thread 4 for this FF with us still tailgating LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yoyo2tinkerbe11

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index