Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

   
Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF Deewani#2 Ch 43, pg149, DISABLED (Page 16)

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Joined: 13 February 2011
Posts: 9702

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

Originally posted by dg0628

Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

lol aint u ment 2 b getin on wit it...hw els u gona fiinsh it if u keep on delaying..btw hav u finishd writin update 4  WOL?
I have not even started WOL yet...i have written nothing after AKK update...i am getting a lot qn about the kids health for that one i better clear that up lol ... and well WOL itz on major cliffhanger no...need to torture ppl keep wondering wat i might do :P ur the one who got the hint LOL
ur soo evilAngry i fote u sed uve startd itCry n u promisd 2 post it 2nytCry
 
omg dus he actualy hav sum major illness o suma...i fote he was jus ill n ddn rely luk in2 it mchOuch
no not tonight ...i wouldve if i had time last night to start...but was babysitting and was at work all day and now am here wit u all ...i will do it soon ...waise u have exam tmmrw... so wen u done that ...i expect ...ur comments on AKK and fix on WOL and then BER u write cuz i need to also write the part after lol ...

no he does not have any illness  ...normal
sickness ... will get better...but u will see Dutta and Abhay bond over this haha

i did start it on a piece of paper but i have lots planned for this one ...so might be a while


Edited by dg0628 - 08 May 2011 at 6:56pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tinkerbe11mIsHeZ.x

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Joined: 21 October 2010
Posts: 6358

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged

tink hav u seen d recnt google pge...d part wer it sayz 'google' ..so cute lol

 
^
 
i sound lyk a kid sayin dis ...ano so dnt point it owt lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence.

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Joined: 25 May 2010
Posts: 2778

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

hmm k bt hav 2 tinkbout it sinc i hvnt rely decidd...wil tel u asap
 
LMAO! yeh but den agen da part of coment was aimed at daya in case she gt offended by me dissin her guyz noseROFLROFL now i dont rely wana get on her bad side spesh wen wer waitin 4 an upd8 4rm her side...she wil torture me evn morOuchLOL
 
 
lol den how u dissin our acha khaasa hunk man...Angry Confused, ur Gaurav is non-existent lol, well I guess I'll b waitin...
 
 
ahaaa Daya, but I lykk him 2, but wzjs kiddin, sorry can't help my sarcasm lol, Confusedwho cares it's his nose, if he lyks den gud 4 him lol, 4 us he's jus a decoration...LOLLOL
 
aaww n she's such diamond she will sure update newyz lol, we're fairies we stik 2gva we dnt get on each other's bad sides hun...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence.

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Joined: 21 October 2010
Posts: 6358

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dg0628

Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

Originally posted by dg0628

Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

lol aint u ment 2 b getin on wit it...hw els u gona fiinsh it if u keep on delaying..btw hav u finishd writin update 4  WOL?
I have not even started WOL yet...i have written nothing after AKK update...i am getting a lot qn about the kids health for that one i better clear that up lol ... and well WOL itz on major cliffhanger no...need to torture ppl keep wondering wat i might do :P ur the one who got the hint LOL
ur soo evilAngry i fote u sed uve startd itCry n u promisd 2 post it 2nytCry
 
omg dus he actualy hav sum major illness o suma...i fote he was jus ill n ddn rely luk in2 it mchOuch
no not tonight ...i wouldve if i had time last night to start...but was babysitting and was at work all day and now am here wit u all ...i will do it soon ...waise u have exam tmmrw... so wen u done that ...i expect ...ur comments on AKK and fix on WOL and then BER u write cuz i need to also write the part after lol ...

no he does not have any illness  ...normal
sickness ... will get better...but u will see Dutta and Abhay bond over this haha

i did start it on a piece of paper but i have lots planned for this one ...so might be a while
okay so i wil b getin an update 4rm u n tink tmrw as a treatEmbarrassed NICE <3
 
ohh okay..but il strt writin BER on tuesdy..need bit of rest uknoEmbarrassedLOL
 
coment 4 u wil b up tmrw..wil try 2 coment on tinks tmrwr if not den defo on tuesdyWink
 
pheww...fote so...but des gurls here surely dod giv u a heart atakOuchLOL
 
aww i loved da scne d most!!! it was soo cuteeeEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed <3 <3 <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence.

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Joined: 13 February 2011
Posts: 9702

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinkerbe11


 
 
lol den how u dissin our acha khaasa hunk man...Angry Confused, ur Gaurav is non-existent lol, well I guess I'll b waitin...
 
 
ahaaa Daya, but I lykk him 2, but wzjs kiddin, sorry can't help my sarcasm lol, Confusedwho cares it's his nose, if he lyks den gud 4 him lol, 4 us he's jus a decoration...LOLLOL
 
aaww n she's such diamond she will sure update newyz lol, we're fairies we stik 2gva we dnt get on each other's bad sides hun...Wink
haha missy ur allowed ur own opinions ur can hate his nose for all i care...i still think he's good looking lol and no offence taken

tink is right i say will torture u but i wont...defo next 2 days update will be there...am starting it soon ...and will try for tmmrw but defo by tues  night

and tink wen u plan on updating?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tinkerbe11mIsHeZ.x

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Joined: 21 October 2010
Posts: 6358

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinkerbe11

Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

hmm k bt hav 2 tinkbout it sinc i hvnt rely decidd...wil tel u asap
 
LMAO! yeh but den agen da part of coment was aimed at daya in case she gt offended by me dissin her guyz noseROFLROFL now i dont rely wana get on her bad side spesh wen wer waitin 4 an upd8 4rm her side...she wil torture me evn morOuchLOL
 
 
lol den how u dissin our acha khaasa hunk man...Angry Confused, ur Gaurav is non-existent lol, well I guess I'll b waitin...
 
 
ahaaa Daya, but I lykk him 2, but wzjs kiddin, sorry can't help my sarcasm lol, Confusedwho cares it's his nose, if he lyks den gud 4 him lol, 4 us he's jus a decoration...LOLLOL
 
aaww n she's such diamond she will sure update newyz lol, we're fairies we stik 2gva we dnt get on each other's bad sides hun...Wink
lol actualy i had a guy 4 him but now da i tink bout it..his lukz wont rely suit gauravz personality..das y sed il tink bout it so i cn chos 2 oda dudeWinkLOL
 
yeh ano lol but i lyk a gudlukin guy 2 actualy luk gud in my imaginationz 2WinkEmbarrassedLOL
 
btw dont u actualy tink hes go a funy noseLOL
 
iknoo was onli jkn...yep n so r u...expectin update 4rm u n daya tmrw as a treatEmbarrassed 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence.

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Joined: 25 May 2010
Posts: 2778

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dg0628

oh my bubble popped and I fell LOL ...haha madhu ...i like madhu ...am excited for that actually Tongue

u know what it is ...i spend a lot of time on traveling for uni and other places  by bus ...so i read and comment on buses and at work and stuff...and of course the comment part is not long ...itz readinf so if i read while traveling ...i get alot read ...and wen i'm off as well ...and i sneak in some parts in middle of uni work

the writing my FF's i can do in less than 6hrs ...but i need to be fully on that those i also write sometimes on bus ...thats why ...if i didnt trust i would be soo behind LOL

lol fiction n non-fiction dnt merge, otherwise main tujhe hi ff main daal deti lol, n left Madhu single, but seeing as she's der, I'll hav 2 match make innit...LOL
 
 
same her cz of work n stuff, i spend almost allmy tym on d laptop, orders n emails n data n all dat, so I js keep my tabs opens lol, easy as dat. 
 
 
I cant write lyk dat I need 2 b proper alone, n fink clearly otherwise it wudn't hav my whole soul in it, dats prob d main reason y I can only write one ff at one tym lol...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed, I know how lame innit, but can't help it...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mIsHeZ.x.iridescence.

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Joined: 13 February 2011
Posts: 9702

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

okay so i wil b getin an update 4rm u n tink tmrw as a treatEmbarrassed NICE <3
 
ohh okay..but il strt writin BER on tuesdy..need bit of rest uknoEmbarrassedLOL
 
coment 4 u wil b up tmrw..wil try 2 coment on tinks tmrwr if not den defo on tuesdyWink
 
pheww...fote so...but des gurls here surely dod giv u a heart atakOuchLOL
 
aww i loved da scne d most!!! it was soo cuteeeEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed <3 <3 <3
i am aiming for tmmrw night :)
yes take ur time...lol i have to write WOL and AKK anyway ...so BER can wait till tuesday
lmao i was like why do they think like that ...i just put it in for bonding purposes...now with the next part u will see turn of events LOL ...a lot of questions will kinda be answered...or confirmed ...and there will be LS start and need to work on romeo small LS too but his will be tiny lol ...i have too much planned for this story now LOL might go one or 2 part longer depends

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tinkerbe11

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index