Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF Deewani#2 Ch 43, pg149, DISABLED (Page 141)

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nakusha

liked it but plz no chanda for too long & unite tasha soon ,waiting for the update Smile

Don't worry hun, Chanda won't be around for long at all, literally in this update, and out in the 2nd update 4rm now. Wink  Will be updating soon.

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meriyaar

Tink that was awesome!!!
loved it, especially the madhu and dutta interaction  it was small yet so big, loved how madhu just let everything out she stuck up for their father and dutta actually understood if only he had hugged her back with love for his sister.
dutta confronting dutta was just fab!
loved how he was getting jealous coz his 'duplicate' said my naku lol.
urgh kala and her annoying plans, she's like the vamp all vamps lol.
this chanda better not be seema...
and now dutta's gonna crash, great!  he better not lose his eyesight!
thanks for the pm hun and also for a lovely and wonderful update :D
tc
xoxo

Hey babez!  Wink

Thank you as usual for u enthusiastic start!Embarrassed

Yeah it was small, but dat bit was in a little better detailing in the previous copy of the chatper that got deleted. Ouch  But yeh he'll come around to his sister soon.
Glad u enjoyed teh Dutta vs Dutta convo lol, even dat one was better in the 1st one, but still the point got thru I guess.  And yeh it felt ryt to let Dutta be possessive over Naku even against his own reflection lol, it just seems like his character.  LOL

I agree Kala is the Witch amongst all Witches lool, and uh-oh...Chanda is exactly Seema.  Embarrassed
Lol Dutta is defo gonna crash, but his eyesight won't be longterm, hope u cope wid it well lol. 

Ur welcome for the pm, and of course the update, thanks for commenting. 
tc
xxx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meriyaar

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

gr8 update...read it during work bt cudnt post my comment den...
reali liked da madhu-dutta scene, esp wer she says 2 him tht he's my dad 2 n i aint nuthin like u wich means ur the way u r cos of urself...i can so imagine her sayin tht...LOL
omg damn kala made the brakes fail...n dutta drove the car...m sure nothing wil happen 2 him bt pls pls pls reunite tasha in ur nxt update..missing der scenes, u do knw tht its tasha thts kept me hook...other wise u pairing roops with baji killed it for me... AngryCry

Cheers chik. 

Of course you'd like Madhu scene first lol, and yeh I totally get wot u mean, I can imagine her saying that too. 
Well nothing 'major' will happen to Dutta, but hun tasha will re-unite trust me.  Of course I know it's tasha keepin' u hooked, ain't that why everyone here is reading lol. 

Thanks for comments hun tc. 
tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eternity_of_luv

awesome update dear
finally dutta understand the truth
but i was thinking exact opposite concept that dutta will find lost naku but you have plan dutta's accident as inshow
kala decides to bring back seema
fabulous update
love it
thanks for pm

Thank u Ranjana. 

Yeah I like keeping a few things the same as the show just to keep it's originality running thru the FF. 
Yep Kala has major plans wid Seema, lets see how they turn out..Wink

Ur always welcum for pm. 
tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

Good updateClap Datta- Madhu's convo was good. Datta in his fb mode, then talking to himself was nice, atleast he could finally decide, that he needs his wife. Kala wanted to kill Naku & plant Chanda in Datta's life. This track is almost simillar to the screen version. If Naku has prayed for Datta, then he will be safe. Smile

Thank u chikSmile.  Yeah dis track is very similar to the on-screen version, it's just how I wud have liked it or preferred it to be I guess.  Dutta will always be safe for Naku don't worry, and Madhu and Dutta will soon have a strong bond. 

Cheers for comments hun. 

mnx12

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishaa

good one tink so dutta finally accepted that he can't live without nakku oh chanda here also same track again but plz end it soon and you can't make dutta and nakku together like nakku accident by dutta car and both saved by chanda plz don't seperate them.update soon thanx for pm.

Thank u darlin'.  Dutta had to accept he can't live without Naku one day or another, but don't worry they gonna re-unite soon I promise, and Chanda will play her short role. 
Ur welcome for the pm, and I will be updating soon.  Wink
Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
PariHug
so sorry dear,i was so caught up in some work that totally forgot to read & comment on ch.40.Confused

Once again interesting choice of words as far as title is concerned,i think this time its fits on Dutta,Nakku & Madhu.Nakku becaz she has again gone back to her patient nature & she is allowing her silence to do the magic.WinkDutta has again retorted back to drinking,but sadly its not working for him this timeUnhappy,becaz his love for Nakku is way too strong rather than his false hate & his self-guilt.Madhu is like a riddle,or more aptly coconut,tough on exterior,but very sweet & emotional from inside & a bit lonelyOuch.

My guess was right,Kala is surely upto something,& i am sure Madhu will pick up on her planning  just like she could read the evilness behind Kala's warm smile.Looks like Kala is all set to announce to the fashion world about her talent & in a grand style,but her plan of trapping Dutta into some legalities is going to backfire,becaz this time Dutta has his own blood by his side.Madhu's profession will surely play key role in this mess.

Nakku is damn right,this time Dutta is fighting with his inner demons & he has to find his own way to come out of that darkness.But,that certainly doesn't mean Nakku is going to sit back,she is doing her bit to show him that no matter how hard he tries,she is never going to leave him.Her inner resolve & her faith is so strong this time,that Dutta is taken aback,he knows he is loosing fast,its only a matter of time before he surrenders to Nakku's love.

I loved the Harley,so far the max. harleys i have seen is during my trip to scotland,there people are just crazy for their Harleys.LOLso i can definitely understand Madhu's love for her bike,besides this was a gift from her dad,so it like one of his good memories.

Nakku was as always spot on about Gaurav's attraction towards Madhu.How much ever he fights with her ,but from inside he is really curious to solve the puzzle named Madhu.There is something about her which makes him think about her subconsciously.

Junglee is mine & my dad's fav. movie,he always used to laugh whenever the title song used to play on radio or tv,& he used in call Shammiji a monkeyLOLFelt really nice to see all the young bunch of patil family bonding together & by now  Gaurav is also  an inseparable patil family member.Roops initial opinion about Madhu surely changed ,seems like they will gel nicely as the time passes.

That dialouge speaking idea was fabulousApprove,i was laughing so hard when suddenly Nakku said main tumhare bachche ki maa banane wali hoonROFLimagine Dutta hearing that,what all things he would have brokenLOL
Baaji is surely a troublemakerLOL,but unknowingly he foretelled the future relation of Gaurav & MadhuWinkI don't drink ,but i like the explanation u gave,besides scientifically its proven that good wine or whiskey taken in limit is good for healthSmileI like the fact how u bring some intersting points at every stage of story movement & they gel so well with the story.Clap

Coming to the highlight of this update -Madhu reliving her fond memories of past with her dadStar
I really liked that instead of making  her tell her past to someone from PN family,u gave bits & pieces & in her own version ,its like she was revisiting her life right from her birth.She was quite a hand fullLOL,but she is surely a multitalented personality & yet very rooted ,traditional,knows her limits & as the title says-old fashioned,yet modern exterior.
I am totally against tatooing Thumbs Downbut in Madhu's case i feel she does the thing which her heart feels right,unlike some teens of today who does anything in the name of latest trand.
There were many parts her memory drive where i felt Dutta was present thru her thoughts or her dad's repentance.Depsite being her dad's darling daughter ,she knew the void which her dad had in his heart could never be filled by her ,but surprisingly she had no jelousy or hate towards Dutta,infact she loved & respected her brother without even meeting him.

Dutta is indeed lucky.
He has to open his soul's eyes to see that he has loving wife,doting sister & a very loyal friend ,& i am damn sure these 3 people have a huge role to play during the coming days,when he is still struggling with himself.These 3 individuals will be his support pillers.  

Madhu's past & her abilities are now known to us readers & i am thinking each of her skill will have some or other role to play in future.I am also sure that she will someday prove to Dutta that their father was a changed man.

Loved this part.Its clearly visible Gaurav is falling for her & she too feels something about him.But,at this point i am more curious to know what holds in future for Dutta & Nakku's relation.Till now Kala & her evil side have always worked as boon for DN relationship,let's see if her latest plan does the magic of bringing them together or not.Wink

Lots of loveHugHug
PoojaSmile

tinkerbe11

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preety_219

PariHug
so sorry dear,i was so caught up in some work that totally forgot to read & comment on ch.40.Confused

It's okay babez. 

Once again interesting choice of words as far as title is concerned,i think this time its fits on Dutta,Nakku & Madhu.Nakku becaz she has again gone back to her patient nature & she is allowing her silence to do the magic.WinkDutta has again retorted back to drinking,but sadly its not working for him this timeUnhappy,becaz his love for Nakku is way too strong rather than his false hate & his self-guilt.Madhu is like a riddle,or more aptly coconut,tough on exterior,but very sweet & emotional from inside & a bit lonelyOuch.

Thank you I'm glad u think so.  Yes the name does fit in well with everyone but it's just to show that beign foreign Madhu is still very traditional.  I like you comparison for Madhu it is very spot on. 

My guess was right,Kala is surely upto something,& i am sure Madhu will pick up on her planning  just like she could read the evilness behind Kala's warm smile.Looks like Kala is all set to announce to the fashion world about her talent & in a grand style,but her plan of trapping Dutta into some legalities is going to backfire,becaz this time Dutta has his own blood by his side.Madhu's profession will surely play key role in this mess.

Of course your guess is actually almost always bang on.  Madhu is very fast in such matters, so yeah she'll clock on soon. 

Nakku is damn right,this time Dutta is fighting with his inner demons & he has to find his own way to come out of that darkness.But,that certainly doesn't mean Nakku is going to sit back,she is doing her bit to show him that no matter how hard he tries,she is never going to leave him.Her inner resolve & her faith is so strong this time,that Dutta is taken aback,he knows he is loosing fast,its only a matter of time before he surrenders to Nakku's love.

Exactly, he had to come to terms with himself first, rather then just listening to someone else and trying to make sense of it.  Only a person alone can bring himself out of such a mess.

I loved the Harley,so far the max. harleys i have seen is during my trip to scotland,there people are just crazy for their Harleys.LOLso i can definitely understand Madhu's love for her bike,besides this was a gift from her dad,so it like one of his good memories.

I know I wish I could ride one, one day lol.  I've seen a lot of bikers in Wembley, and in Rishikesh wen I went to the Himalayas, it seems like great fun.  So yeah Madhu's love for her bike is justified in every sense. 

Nakku was as always spot on about Gaurav's attraction towards Madhu.How much ever he fights with her ,but from inside he is really curious to solve the puzzle named Madhu.There is something about her which makes him think about her subconsciously.

Naku and Gaurav have always shared a unique friendship, and they are able to understand each other fluently.  Madhu us unlike other girls that Gaurav has ever come across. 

Junglee is mine & my dad's fav. movie,he always used to laugh whenever the title song used to play on radio or tv,& he used in call Shammiji a monkeyLOLFelt really nice to see all the young bunch of patil family bonding together & by now  Gaurav is also  an inseparable patil family member.Roops initial opinion about Madhu surely changed ,seems like they will gel nicely as the time passes.

Really!  I love that film, it really is a childhood favourite lol.  But I can understand where ur Dad's coming fromLOL.  Yeah it was just a simple scene to show everyday activites taking place too, and Roops has understood Madhu a little better too. 

That dialouge speaking idea was fabulousApprove,i was laughing so hard when suddenly Nakku said main tumhare bachche ki maa banane wali hoonROFLimagine Dutta hearing that,what all things he would have brokenLOL
Baaji is surely a troublemakerLOL,but unknowingly he foretelled the future relation of Gaurav & MadhuWinkI don't drink ,but i like the explanation u gave,besides scientifically its proven that good wine or whiskey taken in limit is good for healthSmileI like the fact how u bring some intersting points at every stage of story movement & they gel so well with the story.Clap

Lool I know that was such a random ting, but yeh that is an interesting fing to talk abt even in real life, it's really funny going back to all the old skool dialogues.  But yeah it wud be funny for Dutta to hear that lol. 
Troublemaking is Baji's middle name lol. 
I know I knew dat some people may be against women drinking, but a different perspective has to be considered for people who drink but don't binge drink.  I'm thankful that you find such points of interest during the story. 

Coming to the highlight of this update -Madhu reliving her fond memories of past with her dadStar
I really liked that instead of making  her tell her past to someone from PN family,u gave bits & pieces & in her own version ,its like she was revisiting her life right from her birth.She was quite a hand fullLOL,but she is surely a multitalented personality & yet very rooted ,traditional,knows her limits & as the title says-old fashioned,yet modern exterior.

I didn't feel Madhu's character should be discussing such things with any of the family members yet as it's such an early stage.  So instead I incorporated her past in her own story-telling through her thoughts, and plus she ain't the type to show such tender images from her past. 

I am totally against tatooing Thumbs Downbut in Madhu's case i feel she does the thing which her heart feels right,unlike some teens of today who does anything in the name of latest trand.
There were many parts her memory drive where i felt Dutta was present thru her thoughts or her dad's repentance.Depsite being her dad's darling daughter ,she knew the void which her dad had in his heart could never be filled by her ,but surprisingly she had no jelousy or hate towards Dutta,infact she loved & respected her brother without even meeting him.

Omg really!  I love tattoo's lol, but only if they mean something, I don't agree with body art unless it resembles something strong. 
Jealousy doesn't come into it, as she saw through her Dad that hatred don't get u nowehre, so through her Dad she felt like she knew what kind of man her brother is. 

Dutta is indeed lucky.
He has to open his soul's eyes to see that he has loving wife,doting sister & a very loyal friend ,& i am damn sure these 3 people have a huge role to play during the coming days,when he is still struggling with himself.These 3 individuals will be his support pillers.  

Always, these three people will always play important roles in Dutta's life. 

Madhu's past & her abilities are now known to us readers & i am thinking each of her skill will have some or other role to play in future.I am also sure that she will someday prove to Dutta that their father was a changed man.

Yes you are right, her skills will play a practical part in the story ahead.  Their Father however is a different matter entirely, I think that is something Dutta will have to compromise in his own terms.

Loved this part.Its clearly visible Gaurav is falling for her & she too feels something about him.But,at this point i am more curious to know what holds in future for Dutta & Nakku's relation.Till now Kala & her evil side have always worked as boon for DN relationship,let's see if her latest plan does the magic of bringing them together or not.Wink

Thank u.  Tasha's future is going to be shaping up in the next few chapters itself, so don't worry, and Kala's track won't last too long. 

Thanks for commenting hun, tc. 

Lots of loveHugHug
PoojaSmile

Luv Tink
Hug

Pooja_219

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index