Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF Deewani#2 Ch 43, pg149, DISABLED (Page 134)

aamirkhanfan IF-Rockerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
awesome update...i'm so loving madhu's character

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tinkerbe11

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged

Nice update,Clap it"s Madhu all the way. Madhu going out with Baji & Gaurav, she's got her favourite thing delivered to her, she is watching movie with others, she is remembering Damodar, her first date, the movie dialogues, in the end she likes olden days love, all the guys who were interested in her, ended up in the hospital. Good characterisation. Waiting for the next part.Smile

tinkerbe11

meriyaar Goldie
meriyaar
meriyaar

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
such a fun filled update dear!
i loved how they were all watching a movie after everything that had happened. 
awww guarav has a soft spot for her yet he is denying any possible liking towards her lol.
i looveee baaji he is damn funny! especially wen he was talkin bout gaurav and madhu bein married lol!
the trio make my day, i just love how u combine them together, seriously dear it's amazing how u can do wonders with them. Clap
again i loved it loved it loved it :D
can't wait for the next part 
tc
xoxo

tinkerbe11

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

nice update tink...it was gr8 2 c mre info revealed on madhu n her life bk in london. wow she's a barrister mayb she'll help dutta l8r on... i knw it wen bappa sed chauthi wali n nw madhu sed her dad sed it 2 tht she's chauthi wali...m surprised naku didnt recall tht convo...madhu indeed is the hint tht bappa had given in her near 2 death experience.

i loved the way they all started acting out dialogues from films...esp naku's mein tumhare bache ki maa banewali hoon...tht was classic...i wish dutta had heard it all.

gr8 update tink... i wish madhu does sneak out for tht race with those guys...it wud b well cool

Thank you babes! 

Yep more info on Madhu, her story needs to be told, just so everything else falls into place later on.  Madhu is defo chauthi wali, but the reason I didn't mention Naku noticing anything regarding that was the simple reason of the update being way way too long.  But don't worry she has clocked and u'll soon know how.  I know tasha is being missed...but what to do this ff has a lot of story involved, romance can't be on the menu always..so sorry.  Embarrassed

Glad u enjoyed the dialogue bit lol, random thinking there, I was on a mega block for writing since a while now, so basically I had to write whatever came into my mind.  Basically creating a scene totally off the mark to get my brain to work lol.    But don't worry abt Dutta and Naku they will have a few filmy moments too...Wink

Madhu is a little devil in disguise so don't dwell on it hun, cool is Madhu's middle name. WinkWink

Cheers for commenting, and I will be back with the reply to your previous comments too, just gimme sum time yeah. 

tc babe. 

Yuvika_15

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sophia21

This Place Is Strictly Reserved For Sophia. <3

Lol with strictly now show as yet..TongueLOL
tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rrs1391

love it but tasha scene are lost but love the dialogues scene specially nakku why dutta is not there agar sunata to bechare ka kya hota

Thanks hun.  I did warn you, you wouldn't be too impressed, 'cause I now there's only one thing you look for lol.  So sorry to disappoint...but then again the story needs to be told too, which does all revovle around tasha.  Wink

Thank u for commenting regardless though. 

tamanna1391

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvi7884

Originally posted by daya0628

reserved...
Hug Big smileEmbarrassed You're red!

I know!!!!! 

Congrats hun!!  Everyone is gettin' more and more dangerous lol...first Yuvi turns green and now u go redTongueTongueLOL

This is for both u girls being promoted in IF!!

.iridescence.

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aamirkhanfan

awesome update...i'm so loving madhu's character

Thank you hun!!  So glad u like Madhu's character, and thanks for reading and commenting. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index