Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF Deewani#2 Ch 43, pg149, DISABLED (Page 130)

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

will read a few mre chapters 2mrw n post my review... hping 2 catch up b4 ur next updateBig smile

Yuvi babes, will get back to your comment soon, half way writing it, but will be back.  WinkWink

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

Chap 28- yay thank god tasha r sfe n dutta found naku. Aww naku was quick 2 ask hw dutta was, It shows hw much she cares for him'4gtin her own wounds she's mre bothered abt dutta's wounds'awww'pyar ho toh aisa. LOL'haha dutta was thinking naku wudnt hav a clue abt hw 2 start a fire n tada she surprises him with her knowledge'seriously is der ne limit 2 the general knowledge this girl has? N tink hw do u knw al this? Evn I dnt knw these survival tactics'nt tht I wud go out in the jungle anyway bt stil hw do u knw al this? Research or personal experience of camping outside the city? Aahhh gaurav tld naku al this n dutta as usual wasn't pleased 2 hear his name'it seems she knws everything from gaurav' it seems he was mre of naku's guru than his dad, shastriji was. Oh naughty dutta takin adv of naku's fear of the wildlife'y duznt the gadha jus admit he needs her and wnts her? N we r bk 2 gaurav agen'lol'.im guessing tasha's whole life wil revolve around gaurav I can jus so imagine tasha on a honeymoon n naku talking 2 dutta abt gaurav n dutta cursing himself'LOL'm glad naku cleared out any suspicions in dutta's mind abt gaurav, obv he knw naku doesn't love gaurav bt he obv needs 2 b clear abt gaurav's feelings 2'n knw tht neither of thm hav eva lukd at 1 another in that way' yay! Tasha confess der love n loved the idea of naku carving their names on the tree'.ok this myt sound stupid bt do ppl do tht in real life? Or is it jus in dramas? LOL'oh gosh dutta tryin 2 kiss naku n naku does a runner, ofcourse she's worried dutta myt nt stop at jus a kiss'we all knw hw naughty dutta can gt n he'd had those types of feelings for naku since der 1st meeting. Gun shot?? Defo jagtap dada'as his entry is yt 2 happen in ur ff.

Chapter 28 - Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Yeah I know innit, if only there was real love like this! But unfortunately it only exist in the fictinal world. But then again, Naku has always been concerned for her Saab more then herself, regardless. Well this defines the point of people that have a good education don't always know everything about everything. Simple people living in everyday life actually have better knowledge of survival in real life, than the people who had their heads buried in books for half their life.
Lool I know them cause of Ray Mear's programme on discovery channel. But I do know how to light a fire, because of the being out trekking on a lighter scale nothing serious. The distress signals are something that are worth knowing though, because you never know if (god forbid) anything happens unexpectedly. But yep, Gaurav on the other hand has been camping and trekking with foreigners in North India, and therefore his talks of survival out in the wild are somethigng Naku kept with her. Lol Gaurav has always been independent in sense of basic terms and street smart, you coudl say, and as a friend he shared her company more. Shastri Ji only taught her her Ayurvedic knowledge and singing and dancing skills.
Well in this case the Gadha has too much pride to accept and admit everything the same day lol. Well Dutta can't stand Gaurav simply because he is the 'other man' in Nakku's life, and he can't help feeling insecure of him, even if he don't wanna admit it to himself.
Well he asked and he recieved from Naku's end, that her and Gaurav never have, and never could experience that relationship between themselves.
Hmmm to tell the truth I think it would be nice if peopled did it in real life, but here's a story. When we (a group of us) went trekking in the himalaya's a couple of years ago, we went to Chamba. And while walking up a mountain to reach the Shiv Temples, we stopped in this shelter made of wood, a very simple looking hut. We took pics n stuff there, and we all wrote our names in the roof of the wood along with the date, and than a couple of years later my sis went with a few other people and a few the same. They saw those names and wrote the new dates there and took pics. I don't really know the point speaking honestly, but it kind of captures this memory in time, and when you go back to it, it makes you feel like you've almost time-travelled, and reminds you of a time you might have forgotten in your head. So I know this ain't romantic but it's kind of the similar, and I guess these things ain't suttin ppl talk about often, but I think in the real world things like this do happen. Wink
And yes coming back to the ff, Dutta does have a reputation don't he lol. And ditto, that's exaclty what Naku's worried about, as she know Dutta has a history with gals, so she does have fear of thinking what Dutta expects from her, in her case.
Jagtap Dada...well need I say you guessed right. ;) winking

Chap 29- aha so it is jagtap dada!!! the scene was similar 2 hw it was in the shw except here wt made me laf was dutta wnting 2 kill jagtap for staring at naku...lol..seriously is dutta always gna b like this? hav a problem with ne man tht is close 2 naku or stares at her? LOL..possessive or wt? haha also the scene wer naku tries running after jagtap dada n dutta pulls her bk warning her 2 walk behind him made me laf...cud so imagine naku being her ziddi self n dutta telling her off...hehe...so cute. jagtap's words abt worry tht dutta wnt b able 2 hold on2 naku wen the time comes is scary...does tht mean he wnt b able 2 accept her wen her FR happens? oh gosh jagtap's love story is so sad..she died b4 his eyes...n while she was alive he was mre concerned abt earning money... it happens a lot u no, ppl run after money n in the process hurt their loved ones by neglecting thm...oh wow gaurav n baji found tasha...tht was quick..i suppose u didnt wna waste mre updates on tasha's jungle journey isn't it? haha aww dutta wntd naku 2 drink from his cup bt naku refused n tuk gaurav's tea instead no wonder dutta is sulking...haha awww love this sulkin side of dutta its kinda cute...bt haha gaurav n baji r confused seeing thm behave oddly... LOL..wonder hw they wil react wen dutta announces he wnts 2 live with naku as hubby n wife.

Chapter 29 - Jagtap Dada
Indeed it is! Lol...yeah I really tried to keep the scene really close to the on-screen version, but yeah in this case Dutta felt somewhat protective over Naku for the wrong reasons. Of course Dutta will always be like this, that's just the way he is, and that can't change even if he tried. Although Naku is naive, in Dutta's case he is very alert when it comes to such situations. Hmm not really as I have said from the beginning that Dutta won't really have time to come to terms with Naku's FR as there are more important things that kick in at the same time, which require more importance.
Jagtap's story is to show a different perspective of how love is true yet, adjusted with the obvious enemy; money.
Yeah I didn't wanna go too in-depth with the detailing of Gaurav and Baji finding tasha, although the story of their search was running in the back of the mind throughout this chapter.
Naku is a little shy to drink from Dutta's jhoota cup lol, and took the spare cup Gaurav brought her instead, resulting in Dutta's sulkiness toward Naku.
For both Baji and Gaurav it is a sight to see, as something like this hasn't occured before, so they're confused as to how they should respond to this matter.

Chap 30- aww tasha bk hme n dutta stil playin the "ziddi sulking bacha" lol...lets jus hpe tasha's kids don't inherit this behaviour...bt wil b cool if they do...giv dutta a take of his own medicine...LOL...oh gosh dutta tking out his anger on naku... i tke it DP is stil alive in the ff n is tryin 2 ask for dutta's forgiveness?? does he hav cancer in ur ff as he did in the shw? aww funi hw at the beginning of the update naku had 2 manao sulkin dutta n nw dutta has 2 manao sulking naku...is this hw their marital life wil be? LOL...aww dutta becumin her rickshaw wala for the day...tht was so cute n funi...omg dutta and the kid talk was so funi... n omg dutta insulting the kid..tht was so mean...n thn being rude to the old man 2...lol...he needs 2 learn sum manners...jus cos he's bhao dont mean he cn talk 2 ppl as he wnts...well with this update dutta gt wt he wntd...remember hw in one update dutta was angry tht naku, baji n roops had a gr8 time in 1 of naku's market place n he felt left out, well this time made up 4 it cos nt onli did he go with naku 2 her market place bt dey wer alone...it was sweet. haha kodak moment with the reactions of PN lot seeing dutta walk in with naku n carrying her shopping bags..LOL..m surprised kala didnt hav heart attack...LOL...the tea scene was sweet, naku drank from it n tht was enuf 2 make dutta's tea sweet n haha baji the ultimate KMH had 2 witness the scene...nw he'll defo leave no stone in teasing dutta abt it..LOL

Chapter 30 - The Rickshawala
Yep Dutta beign ziddi alright. Lol tasha's kids! You're already thinking about them. Hmmm I guess this is me saying it's not something I can promise lol. Yeah Dutta a taste of his own medicine, that sounds more like it. Dutta venting his anger on Naku is kind of common, so nothing new there. Yep DP is still very much alive as yet. Yeah he was dying of cancer. I know I didn't see in that aspect as Naku had to manao him, and then vice versa lol, what a jodi innit. Marital life however will be different I guess I can say to some extent.
Yeah Risckshawala, defo, whatever it takes to bring his wife round lol. The scene with the kid shows that Dutta is very much child-like himself, as he feels the need to respond in offensive means. And of course the old man also, he don't like being told what to do, so again he gets offended when the old man denies him entry of his cycle lol. Well hun you said it all, cause he is the Bhau of the entire town, he truly feels he can speak to whoever, however he wants.
Yeah I know this update was in fact a sort of compensation for Dutta in exchange for the one you're describing. Well what can I say about the Patil Niwas lot lol, they're too shocked but yet scared to say anything, so yeah defo a kodak moment there. Kala's heart was prob still there, but in the back seat you could say.
Yep tasha having their sweetened tea moments lol, and ofc what a scene without Baji playing even a small role in it, but not for too long, hopefully. ;) winking

will read a few mre chapters 2mrw n post my review... hping 2 catch up b4 ur next updateBig smile

No prob babes, I understand it's alot, but personally speaking, I don't think you'll catch up before me uploading the next chapter lol.
Oh hun btw congrats on becoming a Green hun, don't mind my saying, but you look like megaaa dangerous lool...seriously, but yeah it suits you.
Cheers for commenting babes, and I do hope you enjoyed the updates! Cause I certainly enjoyed reading your comments.
tc
Luv Tink :) happy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Yuvika_15

Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinkerbe11

No prob babes, I understand it's alot, but personally speaking, I don't think you'll catch up before me uploading the next chapter lol.

shub shub bolAngryLOL

tinkerbe11

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged

Good updateClap Madhu is a pleasant change in the heavy atmosphere of PN. Datta won't be able to keep away for a long time from Naku, she's turned out to be stronger then him, waiting for the next part

tinkerbe11

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tinkerbe11

shub shub bolAngryLOL

Lool I fink I'll pass...TongueLOL
tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

Good updateClap Madhu is a pleasant change in the heavy atmosphere of PN. Datta won't be able to keep away for a long time from Naku, she's turned out to be stronger then him, waiting for the next part

Thank you babes!  Yes I agree with you, Madhu is a breath of fresh air in PN all around.  Nope you're absolutely right Dutta won't be able to keep away from Naku, as he is fighting against the strongest person yet, himself.  Naku's courage will also be a lesson of some sort to Dutta aswell. 

Cheers for commenting darlin', appreciate your time.  Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12tamanna1391

Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
ok...m bk with my reviewBig smile

chap 31- yay finally some hint of the mst awaited entry...madhu ofcourse...so as in the shw AS knws DP has a kid bt decides nt 2 reveal it TILL THE TIME IS RIGHT. u no i neva gt this phrase...does there eva b a time thts right 2 tel the truth? i feel its jus an excuse 2 keep the truth hidden a little longer. oh damn kala back 2 her poisoning self, its so funi hw this woman neva gives up...wow i reali liked the dutta-shashtri ji convo...u can jus c wer naku gts her positive vibe n perception from, the teachings n preaching of her guru is wt makes her see things so positively... i reali liked hw he made dutta realise tht he has 2 let go of his past completely 2 b able 2 move forward completely...its summut we as individuals can relate 2 cos we do tend 2 cry n moan abt things tht hav happened n neva stop 2 think tht wts dne is dne, wt matters is the present nt the past n also 2 sum extent neither the future. m nt surprised dutta felt at ease speaking 2 shashtri ji i myself liked wt he was sayin 2 dutta...lol. LMAO i loved the way tasha wer talkin abt der old age infront of every1...lol...LOLLOLLOL wt a way 2 propose...lol..seriously dutta is uniqueLOL hmmm so it seems we r heading for naku's FR...probably summut 2 do with the shw? btw wts gaurav's problem y was he giving a disapproval luk wen dutta was twirling his feather like wifey around?LOL

chap 32- haha i was wondering hw dutta cud b so calm after naku's paheli abt sum truth tht cud shake up der relationship n this update proved exactly hw calm dutta isLOL bechara having a sleepless night..LOLLOLLOL hmm so gaurav is the mastermind behind naku's FR, mayb he feels she shudnt delay in revealing it...wonder wt his concept is tht naku is rejecting it, wel tryin 2 reject it... Ermm aww naku playin the piano n reliving her memories with dutta, u no this is summut i always wntd 2 c her do in the shw, bt mayb it wudnt fit in with her character... a basti girl being able 2 play a piano seems impossible esp in naku's contextOuch omg they kissed they kissed they kissed... u no reading ur title i thrt mayb they wud kis in da rain n the rain wud wash her colour away bt tht wud b 2 dramatic as a revelation...lol...bt as i read on i realised tht the title reflects naku's dream kiss...awww it is sweet...lets hpe it happens...by the discussions we've had earlier it seems tasha wil go thru a lot post the FR so mayb wen things r better n they reunite its marked with a kiss in the rainEmbarrassed oh my days dutta jus has 2 ruin the moment by mentioning gaurav lol..of course this is her 1st eva kissed...i thrt she cleared the air tht her n gaurav r jus m8s n m8s dnt kiss nt like tht newayLOL naku giving another hint by revealin she aint allowed near rain water..lol..nw dutta wil b left havin another sleepless nightLOL haha naku's response 2 dutta's question abt hw she felt post the kiss was so funi...imagine naku as a drunk biwi... dnt tel me we wil c a drunk naku in da future singing "zara sa jhoom lo main" from DDLJ...lol...

chap 33- hmm i was wondering while reading this update tht the scene has been read else wer n thn ur comment at the end tht it was posted in shilpi's yun hota toh kya hota collection. btw gr8 update, liked hw it was slightly dif bt wt u had posted in tht thread. oh my finally gaurav n dutta ke dil ke muraad poori hui, they always wntd 2 hit 1 another...lol...n they finally gt the opportunity. aww n bless baji for tryin 2 b the good man, bt sadly it didnt work...btw m missing baji n naku scenes...r der ne basha scenes in da cumin updates...i loved der friendship bt it seems 2 hav died out since his engagement 2 roops n gaurav;s entry...Confused lmao baji gtin gaurav n dutta 2 drink haldi ka dhood jus 2 pls naku n she falls for it...LOL...loved hw they spit it out n r bk 2 core enemies after naku is outa sight...its funi seeing these 2 fyt...keep it this way tink... oh wts this yaar..naku ke pehle do clues kam thay tht nw gaurav's speech has made dutta evn mre worried..bechara seems its sleepless n restless days n nights til naku's FR...y giv the poor bloke such torture aint he been thru enuf already? oh wow naku;s concept is amazing...hats of 2 u tink, wer do u gt these ideas from? wow cnt w8 for her performance n the reaction of dutta i guess she'll b performing in her fair avatar n thts hw dutta wil cum 2 no n mayb thnx 2 gaurav's concept of the story he'll realise y she did wt she did...cos she was protecting herself from the evil eyes of sum lusty men... awww naku wore lipstick, dutta noticed n she lied sayin gaurav gt her 2 eat gola..damn man wil this girl eva speak a sentence without the word gaurav in it...D'oh aaahhh i was right, naku wil perform in her fair avatar...wonder hw every1 wil reactConfused

ok i no its onli 3 chapters bt its l8 nw n its my 1st day at work 2mrw so m gna try gtin an early night. will try reading mre updates ova da weekend.

tinkerbe11

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

ok...m bk with my reviewBig smile  

chap 31- yay finally some hint of the mst awaited entry...madhu ofcourse...so as in the shw AS knws DP has a kid bt decides nt 2 reveal it TILL THE TIME IS RIGHT. u no i neva gt this phrase...does there eva b a time thts right 2 tel the truth? i feel its jus an excuse 2 keep the truth hidden a little longer. oh damn kala back 2 her poisoning self, its so funi hw this woman neva gives up...wow i reali liked the dutta-shashtri ji convo...u can jus c wer naku gts her positive vibe n perception from, the teachings n preaching of her guru is wt makes her see things so positively... i reali liked hw he made dutta realise tht he has 2 let go of his past completely 2 b able 2 move forward completely...its summut we as individuals can relate 2 cos we do tend 2 cry n moan abt things tht hav happened n neva stop 2 think tht wts dne is dne, wt matters is the present nt the past n also 2 sum extent neither the future. m nt surprised dutta felt at ease speaking 2 shashtri ji i myself liked wt he was sayin 2 dutta...lol. LMAO i loved the way tasha wer talkin abt der old age infront of every1...lol...LOLLOLLOL wt a way 2 propose...lol..seriously dutta is uniqueLOL hmmm so it seems we r heading for naku's FR...probably summut 2 do with the shw? btw wts gaurav's problem y was he giving a disapproval luk wen dutta was twirling his feather like wifey around?LOL

Chapter 31 - It's Only Words

Trust you to pick up on that tiny detail lol. Hahaaa...good question! But actually I think there is, 'cause you can't just go round telling important facts about relationship's during a funeral for example. The wiser choice would be to tell someone with a clear and clam head. So I guess the person telling the truth needs to decide when the time is exactly right, based on the person they're telling. And when that person is Dutta, you know find the 'right time' will be a difficult job lol. Or then there is that too.
Well Kala was born to deceive; if she gave that up she wouldn't know what the hell to do hehee.

True say as individuals we often make the mistake of clutching onto the past even with sweaty palms lol. But yeah if we're constantly looking back, it just shows we can't move on, because we're so busy with looking behind us, that we forget to look at and welcome the what's knocking on our doors. So that's what Shastri Ji is trying to explain to Dutta in simple format. Glad you liked your small interaction with the Shastri lol.
Oooh you liked the proposal! You also liked the growing-old convo! I love that part too, because when you look for a life partner, that what I try to kind of scan in the back of my mind; whether I'd be able to grow old with a particular person and still love them the same way you did, like it were the first time ever. So that's what I tried to bring in there. Yep ofc FR is in the timeline.
Lmfao...Gaurav's problem is the fact that she's letting things get too serious, while still hiding her true colour from Dutta, that's all. He wants Naku to be happy forever, not a just a short amount of time.

chap 32- haha i was wondering hw dutta cud b so calm after naku's paheli abt sum truth tht cud shake up der relationship n this update proved exactly hw calm dutta isLOL bechara having a sleepless night..LOLLOLLOL hmm so gaurav is the mastermind behind naku's FR, mayb he feels she shudnt delay in revealing it...wonder wt his concept is tht naku is rejecting it, wel tryin 2 reject it... Ermm aww naku playin the piano n reliving her memories with dutta, u no this is summut i always wntd 2 c her do in the shw, bt mayb it wudnt fit in with her character... a basti girl being able 2 play a piano seems impossible esp in naku's contextOuch omg they kissed they kissed they kissed... u no reading ur title i thrt mayb they wud kis in da rain n the rain wud wash her colour away bt tht wud b 2 dramatic as a revelation...lol...bt as i read on i realised tht the title reflects naku's dream kiss...awww it is sweet...lets hpe it happens...by the discussions we've had earlier it seems tasha wil go thru a lot post the FR so mayb wen things r better n they reunite its marked with a kiss in the rainEmbarrassed oh my days dutta jus has 2 ruin the moment by mentioning gaurav lol..of course this is her 1st eva kissed...i thrt she cleared the air tht her n gaurav r jus m8s n m8s dnt kiss nt like tht newayLOL naku giving another hint by revealin she aint allowed near rain water..lol..nw dutta wil b left havin another sleepless nightLOL haha naku's response 2 dutta's question abt hw she felt post the kiss was so funi...imagine naku as a drunk biwi... dnt tel me we wil c a drunk naku in da future singing "zara sa jhoom lo main" from DDLJ...lol...

Chapter 32 - Kiss Me In The Rain

Yep as much as Dutta 'claims' he has grown more patient, he's far from it. It's eating him up inside, 'cause he fears that his decisions taken during difficult situations are often wrong. And he doesn't want to make any mistakes regarding Naku - so a sleepless night is in order lol. Ditto, Gaurav is brains behind this act! Well she doesn't reject his concept but she certainly is scared.

Yeah I know what you mean; it would have been good for them to have given one unique quality to Naku in the show, such as playing an instrument. It certainly would have enhanced her character that slight bit more though. LOL yeah they 'kissed'. Hmm I know it can be misleading reading the title, but it's something she imagines to be perfect and how she wants it to happen, but as most of us know. Things rarely happen the way we imagine them to. And that's what this chapter proves in terms of Naku. So yeah it is her 'dream kiss' lol, and I'm pretty sure it'll happen somewhere. Okay so I can say your gift of fore-telling the future is quite a talent lol, you can say in some sense or the other your theory has a valid point.

Dutta is kind of teasing Naku at the mention of Gaurav. As he knows that almost everything Naku has learnt, she has learnt from Gaurav. In this case he knows that this was one thing Gaurav couldn't teach Naku as they hadn't shared that kind of relationship ever. So it makes him feel better that he is the first guy that Naku kissed lol. Call it a man thing! Yep Naku giving Dutta another hint. It's just to show that her love for rain is so passionate that the reason for stopping her from enjoying the rain must be a rather strong one.

Loool I can actually imagine Naku a drunken wife, believe it or not! But unfortunately no, you won't see a drunken Naku. Simply because it's not true to her character, remember she always acts responsible lol. But just for reference if ever she were to get drunk (she won't), it sooo would've been that song from DDLJ, 'cause it's feeling of masti running through the track. God imagine Naku singing to Dutta ...aah tujhe choom lo mein. And then Dutta going ...arre na re na re na! Lol that is funny, now that I think about it.

chap 33- hmm i was wondering while reading this update tht the scene has been read else wer n thn ur comment at the end tht it was posted in shilpi's yun hota toh kya hota collection. btw gr8 update, liked hw it was slightly dif bt wt u had posted in tht thread. oh my finally gaurav n dutta ke dil ke muraad poori hui, they always wntd 2 hit 1 another...lol...n they finally gt the opportunity. aww n bless baji for tryin 2 b the good man, bt sadly it didnt work...btw m missing baji n naku scenes...r der ne basha scenes in da cumin updates...i loved der friendship bt it seems 2 hav died out since his engagement 2 roops n gaurav;s entry...Confused lmao baji gtin gaurav n dutta 2 drink haldi ka dhood jus 2 pls naku n she falls for it...LOL...loved hw they spit it out n r bk 2 core enemies after naku is outa sight...its funi seeing these 2 fyt...keep it this way tink... oh wts this yaar..naku ke pehle do clues kam thay tht nw gaurav's speech has made dutta evn mre worried..bechara seems its sleepless n restless days n nights til naku's FR...y giv the poor bloke such torture aint he been thru enuf already? oh wow naku;s concept is amazing...hats of 2 u tink, wer do u gt these ideas from? wow cnt w8 for her performance n the reaction of dutta i guess she'll b performing in her fair avatar n thts hw dutta wil cum 2 no n mayb thnx 2 gaurav's concept of the story he'll realise y she did wt she did...cos she was protecting herself from the evil eyes of sum lusty men... awww naku wore lipstick, dutta noticed n she lied sayin gaurav gt her 2 eat gola..damn man wil this girl eva speak a sentence without the word gaurav in it...D'oh aaahhh i was right, naku wil perform in her fair avatar...wonder hw every1 wil reactConfused

Chapter 33 - My Way, Or The Highway!

Well actually, I heard that a lot after updating this chapter. Everyone knew this chapter in the back their heads lol. But I think because the ladder scene was little too familiar on screen everyone got confused whether they read it in Shilpi's thread or just confusing with the on-screen version. It weren't actually supposed to be different lol, but it ended up like that by the time I got to it, so therefore I had to adjust it.

Roflmfao I love the way you put that bit! With Gaurav and Dutta's 'muraad' lol! Yep true say though they loved every part of it. Baji just acted like he were playing the good guy lol, in reality he was cheering the fight on, but just to show Naku they were resolving matters, he put up the naatak of making the hideous haldi wala dhood lol. Don't worry Baji and Naku scenes will remain the same but the atmosphere in PN is a little tense atm. Yeah their friendship will still hold the same chemistry so don't watch that hun, it's covered. And Gaurav and Dutta will always be enemies no matter what; even if they tried it won't work!

Gaurav and Dutta piss one another off big time!! So when given the chance Gaurav won't back out in telling Dutta how much of an arrogant ass he really is lol, so yeah indirectly he knocks a lot of sense into Dutta too, so it's all good. Well Dutta does do it to himself lol, he makes such a big deal out of everything, so he can expect such torture in return.

Oh wow so you liked the concept, her dance is loosely based on the 'Swan Lake' story. This idea kind of came naturally, because of the similarities between this story and Naku's story. So I kind of just imagined them mixed up in my head, it was separating the two ideas that gave me the headache lol. Good catch Sherlock! That's exactly why Gaurav picked this story for Naku. So they hit two birds with one stone.

Omg you suffer from the same problem Dutta suffer from lol! He hates hearing anything with the word 'Gaurav' coming from Naku's mouth, and by the looks of it he isn't alone. She's trying the lipstick 'cause she isn't used to seeing her face after taking the soot off, so she thinks wearing lipstick will make her look more attractive to Dutta afar FR lol. And besides she remembered how Dutta came home one night and saw lipstick stains of his shirt, so she very shyly tried to imagine what her lipstick stains would look like on her Saab too.

ok i no its onli 3 chapters bt its l8 nw n its my 1st day at work 2mrw so m gna try gtin an early night. will try reading mre updates ova da weekend.

Oh congrats!  How did it go?  Don't worry no rush. 
Fantastic commenting btw!  Loved reading all of it, and you jogged my memory in most place too actually.  It was much needed at this point lol.  Well I hope you enjoy reading in return, I know it's a lot, but what to do, can't help typing as I think up the words lol. 

Superb feedback hun, thanks a ton for taking time out and reading, I appreciate it. SmileEmbarrassed

x

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index