Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF Deewani#2 Ch 43, pg149, DISABLED (Page 128)

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meriyaar

Originally posted by tinkerbe11

Originally posted by meriyaar

ur welcome dear Hugok so its goo to know that all will be well :) it will be interesting to reasd whatu have in store for thenSmile

Cheers for your faith hun, I feel kinda vulnerable now...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

u can do wonders with her character hun!  lol yh im kinda with roops who wouldnt be jealous wen u've got madhu she's like a godess lol, but im sure she trusts her guy. 
so there is a conncetion btwn the two can't wait to read it!
i like how ur using all her British aspects here coz in the show it went downhill, in way did she seem like a girl from london and u've added everything!  nice to there's more to come from her. 
aww dear wen u bring tears to our face it means u are a great writer coz u can pull off the emotional scenes and wen we smile it's also becoz ur a great writer!
Baaji is one character that will never change, he is just too good!

Oh that is so nice of you to say!  Hmmm now u you put like that I guess she is, but yeah at the end of the day she does trust her guy, but dat don't mean she can help feeling jealous lol.  Wink
Well I hope you like that connection between Gaurav and Madhu. 
Yeah being British myself, I love that side of it!!!  So Madhu allows me to open up a lot without dangering the orginal traits of her character, so that's why I actually love her myself.  But yeah she has too much potential to offer in this ff, and a huge importance to the main storyline.  Like you even I am eaer to see how it turns out in the end...believe it or not!  Embarrassed  I just hope everyone likes her more, especially all my Briitish gals!!!!!!WinkWinkWink  I also thought that her character would be developed further in the show, but was abit confused with all the with her role which was mega side-tracked!  OuchConfused 

"aww dear wen u bring tears to our face it means u are a great writer coz u can pull off the emotional scenes and wen we smile it's also becoz ur a great writer!"

When you say this I am truly speechless!!  Blushing I can't explain in words how I feel when a valued reader says they share emotions with my characters!  It is truly an amazing feeling!  I thank you for the wonderful things you always have to say.  Smile

lol, well there's me hoping for the impossible. hmmm well that sounds interesting...

I know it's natural, cause you always want the bad guy to miraculously turn good, but chances are when it happens it turns the story into a bore...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed, so don't worry too much.

awww hun u hav achieved alot, ur an amazing writer and this ff proves it! im sure i will go on to like her more.Smile

Oh cheers babes.  The best part for me is that fact that girls like you read and appreciate the story-telling part of it, along the whole way.   A story is only as good as the reader thinks it to be, so thank you for letting me feel like I've achieved a lot.  Wink

Hug im glad u like it and wasn't too much of a drag :P   nice to know that i could bring a wider smile to ur face :D

Are you crazy, never in a million years would I think that!  And no doubt about it, indeed you did, and I know you will continue to do so. 

ur welcome dear, and like i sed im sure will go on to love madhu more and more! :)
tc
xxx

Well even after ur positive comment, I hope you do.  Madhu is quite a personality. 
tc babes, and thanks for 're-commenting'.  LOLWinkWinkWink

xxx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meriyaar

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghaparti

Thanks for sharing sweetie..Sorry in a rush so short comments n sorry about not commenting in the last 2 updates...They were fantastic...n brought tears to my eyes...hmmm ...Felt really bad n sad for nakku...n Dutta...This man can never change...but I m sure with nakku's love he will melt yet again...n this time forever...gosh Madhu Baaji n gaurav...Couldnt help but laugh at their conversations...LOL

Omg look who's here!  tan tan taaa...it's 0 0 7 !!!!!  LOLLOLLOL

Okay seriously speaking now, it's alright.  No worries even it's a short comment, at least you thought to do so!  Missed your presence here.  Oh sorry for bringing tears to your eyes hun.  Embarrassed  Nope Dutta don't cope with chage well.  Confused  Naku will always be that eternal flame for Dutta to melt.  Well at least you smiled at the end of the update, glad you liked Madhu-Baji-Gaurav interaction.  WinkWink

Cheers for the comments babes, and pop in every now and then..Smile

meghaparti

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aamirkhanfan

awesome update...

Thanks babes, and appreciate your time as always.  Wink
tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nakusha

amazing update ,loved it ,plz uSmilepdate soon

Cheers hun!!  I will defo try soon. SmileSmile
tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ALVEERAALI

awesome update tink plez add me to ur pm list
Oh thanks darlin', and consider it done!  Cheers for commenting.  Wink
tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sophia21

Tinkyyy Awesomee updateee!!!
Woah Nakku lashed outt..!! I love it but awww wth Dutta man.. pushin nakku away frm u aint no solution dude... acccept her give her all the happiness she deserve init.. kmt lol
Okaayy Tinky.. I LOVE MADHU!! lool bruv hahahaha blud... I wudnt b surprised if she comes up with "You Rasclarting Idiot"hahah buttt i wnt her to b wid Baaji... hhehhehe.. dey make such a cute pairr daymmm loll..
Love her slangs man... I can totally relate to her.. yaaay hehehe..
Hve i told you its a fantastic update? lool.. :P

Continue soon x
Oooh Thanks man!!!  SmileSmile

You bet she did lol.  Well try explaining that to Dutta innit, he ain't one to take advice easily lol.  And hey dont be showing so much attitude to Dutta lol smh...TongueTongueTongue, he'll come around, he's just slow.LOL

Suttin told me you would lol!  I know she is British to the core, and its gotta show.  and that would be ' you rasclarin' eejat' lol...u get mee...Wink.  Heey she cnt be opposite Baji, like he said 'he's taken' Tongue, but don't watch dat, you'll see why she'll make a better pair wid Gaurav lol, trust me on dis one man. 
I can imagine you liking her slang lol, but yeah I'm glad the few Londoner's here can relate to her.  Wink

Er no you didn't but u certainly did now, luv you for that!  Cheers man you made ma day.  Smile

Will do babes...

bare luv
xx

Sophia21

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ivy_11

The update is awesome, Tink.Clap

Loved the confrontation and conversation between Dutta and Naku. Both are determined and well-matched.

Madhu's entry as a fashion Diva was dhichak...she is a walking designer label..appropriate with the title of this chapter.Glad that at least Kala is in awe of someone in her life.LOL

Thank you soo much chick!!  SmileSmileEmbarrassed

Glad you liked the showdown part of tasha's confrontation and how it was done. 

Yeah Madhu is certainly a fashion icon live and direct, defo being linked wid the title-chapter.  And true say it is weird to see Kala finally in flattery wid someone innit. 

Thanks for your comment babes, pleasure to read, well appreciated. 

xSmile

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Tink Hug

lmao i was just trying to put the hug emo and ended putting censored instead hehee...maybe a subliminal msg there heehee ...just kidding haha ..just thought to say my hello ...just got home from work...will edit my res spot on ur FF soon ...

tinkerbe11

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index