Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF Deewani#2 Ch 43, pg149, DISABLED (Page 123)

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
TInk *hugs*
long time re...just stopping by to say hi :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tinkerbe11

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged

Aaaw babes, and to you!  I know it feels long innit. 

Well I guess this is me saying 'hi' lol, btw I left a reply to ur fab comment, u better read it lol, dw abt replyin an all...TongueWink

.iridescence.

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinkerbe11

Aaaw babes, and to you!  I know it feels long innit. 

Well I guess this is me saying 'hi' lol, btw I left a reply to ur fab comment, u better read it lol, dw abt replyin an all...TongueWink
oh yesh i will read it now :D ...before i start all the work for today Ouch i have a lot to do ...and am alone as alll have work and uni today so me myself and I to do everything Confused...

yeah i am around less and soon i will totally disappear until september..so if u update and dont see me around dont be worried LOL i will come back for sure to them Wink

tinkerbe11

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Oooh u know wot call me stupid (not really lol) but I thought you already went awol n I was beginning to miss you! 

But when I saw your comment, I was actually more happy to still see you here rather then your comment loool. 

Sept a busy month dis side too, but I still hope to see you randomly gal, drop by once in a while at least, n gud luck wid all ur busy schedule.  Wink
.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
tink ...lol what a lambi comment back haha i loved it...and am glad u loved my comments to be honest with urs...they just come out so long naturally i dont realize the length till i press post lol...btw wow ur speech for Rupali I honestly loved it...applause for that...its was simply stated but the words had such a impact...truly i was sitting there imagining a kid saying this and was just blown away ...and then the poem u found and of course we ended up getting most touched by the same exact lines...funny thing is that line is  not complex in fact its very simple but it stood out the most for me too ...

tinkerbe11

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged

Oooh u know wot call me stupid (not really lol) but I thought you already went awol n I was beginning to miss you! 

But when I saw your comment, I was actually more happy to still see you here rather then your comment loool. 

Sept a busy month dis side too, but I still hope to see you randomly gal, drop by once in a while at least, n gud luck wid all ur busy schedule.  Wink
lol i was awol for a little bit as i was waking up 6am and leaving and coming home 1am and sleeping LOL...no time to peep in ... i came by to chk pms and saw a lot of FF ones of course amongst them was urs hammies and jags which are the three that I naturally write LONG comments for...so made myself a note to come back soon and comment and did that only...yes i will try to peep in via phone but its annoying sometimes...i will come throw a hi and go away again ...superwoman hai na LOL thanks ...i need all the luck i can get ...i need to go find myself a rubber hammer to put somethings together LOL

tinkerbe11

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by daya0628

lol i was awol for a little bit as i was waking up 6am and leaving and coming home 1am and sleeping LOL...no time to peep in ... i came by to chk pms and saw a lot of FF ones of course amongst them was urs hammies and jags which are the three that I naturally write LONG comments for...so made myself a note to come back soon and comment and did that only...yes i will try to peep in via phone but its annoying sometimes...i will come throw a hi and go away again ...superwoman hai na LOL thanks ...i need all the luck i can get ...i need to go find myself a rubber hammer to put somethings together LOL

Oh I get how it feels man.  But I was happy to see your presence here on dis thread.  Wink  I know I tried to read my bb but I cnt seem to get clued on lol, it is annoying.  Well Superwoman will always find time for me I'm assuming and hoping. 

Well best of luck from my side, which comes limitless btw, and wot's the rubber hammer for lol?!

.iridescence.

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged

Oh I get how it feels man.  But I was happy to see your presence here on dis thread.  Wink  I know I tried to read my bb but I cnt seem to get clued on lol, it is annoying.  Well Superwoman will always find time for me I'm assuming and hoping. 

Well best of luck from my side, which comes limitless btw, and wot's the rubber hammer for lol?!

yes i will always try to make my presence felt LOL

the hammer is so i can put two huge bookcases together Tongue long pending job...now am on it...its damn hard man LOL

tinkerbe11

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index