Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF Deewani#2 Ch 43, pg149, DISABLED (Page 118)

aamirkhanfan IF-Rockerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
awesome update...the poem was so beautifully written

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tinkerbe11

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Hey PariHug
Soulful update-emotional turmoil for Dutta & Nakku.

I knew a path towards recovery was going to be extremely difficult & painful for Nakku,becaz its not easy to wipe out or even fade the memories of that horrible night which wounded her soul & body.Physical wounds can heal over time,but the loss of her sister & the truth regarding her saab & her tai-2 people wom she loved more than her life was too much for her to handle.yet she tried,not for herself but for her saab.Even in her shocked state,her heart didn't fail to notice the pain Dutta was going thru.

Dutta on the other hand is going thru hell,knowing Nakku's past,how she was just on the verge of being sold by Morey & her helplessness for hiding her face & her struggle to find her sister ,everything just made him feel more burdened with guilt & the final blow was truth about Roopa & her death & Nakku's own near death experience.He hated himself for bringing this on Nakku.

Roopali was remedy for Nakku to break her silence & indeed her presence brought back Nakku from her shocked state.Her hesitancy at not entering the temple had more to do with her sister's death than her own misery.But,slowly the clouds over her heart & mind cleared & she realised what her sister & Bappa was trying to tell her,she also understood that what happened in past is not in anyone's control,her saab is only hers & she is reason for his being.She cann't change waht happened between Roopatai & Dutta ,but she can try to fade that memory.But this realisation also made her understood that she needs to tell Dutta that her love for him is unchanged.She still wants to be with him.

Interestingly both -Dutta & Nakku took Jagtapdada's words about how to deal with problem seriously,but Dutta took it wrongly,he thinks he is root problem,he has to go away from Nakku,he don't deserve her love.
Its also weird that the FR which Nakku feared will break her saab's trust & she will loose him forever,actually it turned out to be negligible for Dutta,becaz he realised the purpose of Nakku's dance story & he also understood that he loved her soul,not her face.
But,then again Dutta's decision to separate from Nakku is going to turn Nakku's worst fears true.Ouch

While Dutta & Nakku are struggling & trying to get back to normal life,there is Kala & SudsAngrywho thinks they found Dutta's weakness-Nakku & she now wants to use it as weapon against Dutta.But,Kala has no idea that Nakku is not his weakness,rather his strength ,besides after the incident with Anna,Dutta will never allow even a fly to do any harm to Nakku.
I also liked how u made Nakku tell about that ladoo story to Baaji & baaji's attempt to please Bappa,even Dutta was praying,Bappa must have got shockSmile

Kid Roopa is so brave & looks like Roopatai had prepared her daughter for the worst.Her message for her mom was so heart touching & emotional ,it brought tears .The poem touched my heart deeply,i agree with u,it perfectly describes the feelings of the person who is dead.

This was more like toofan ke pehle ki shanti type updateOuchbecaz the moment Dutta will announce his decision to stay away from Nakku,she will be shattered & alongwith her ,the family as well.
will wait for next update to see whether my guess is right or u are yet again going to surprise me.

Lots of loveHugHugHug
PoojaSmile

Edit : Like u ,i am also from UK & as disturbed as u with whatever is happening in london,Birmingham & other areas.Ouchdon't feel like switching on the TV for the fear of those destruction sights.OuchHope the situation resolves soon,& will pray for everyone's safety.I hope u & ur family members & ur friends are safe.

Edited by preety_219 - 11 August 2011 at 8:31am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tinkerbe11mIsHeZ.x

sona89 Goldie
sona89
sona89

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
superb just waiting for tasha to be reunited ,plz update soon Smile

tinkerbe11

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rrs1391

its an emotional update love the way you explain the pain which is gone through nakku and dutta and love the poem and please in next update end the separation between tasha and YE GADHA FIR nakku ko bhej raha kya ye kabhi insaan nahin ban sakta chalo do next as soon as possibleBig smile
I know, but since the last couple of updates the atmosphere in the writing needed to calm down a little.  And of course since all the pain and horror Naku had to witness, and Dutta watched Naku go through, isn't an easy situation to get by easily.  So I had to go a little in depth to show how they are feeling.  Embarrassed

So so glad you liked the poem.  I can't say much as to specifically ending the separation between them, but I can say they won't separate physically.  Wink

Well Dutta's decision making isn't exactly award-winning lol.  LOL  Thanks for commenting darlin', will try with the next one, hopefully.  Embarrassed

tamanna1391

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

i literally have tears in my eyes right now...that was jus so beautiful

nd d las part spesh was so heartouching..

wil cum bk soon wit ful commnt.x

Oh seriously?  I hope not.  Babes the last thing I wanna see in your eyes is tears, I'm sorry.  Embarrassed

I'm glad the last part was heartfelt, I really loved that poem, it went so well with her speech, so I had to use it.  Smile

In my dreams you will...TongueLOL

mIsHeZ.x

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinks86

Really very beautifully written ... especially love the poem ... anyone living in england say safe

Thank you babes!  I'm glad you did, and the fact that you mentioned it too, it's much appreciated. 

Also a thank you for your wishes, my thoughts for everyone in England is also the same.  SmileSmile
tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spandana11

Very well writtenEmbarrassed ,you are bringing emotions of tasha in a awesome way ClapClap ,this is a master piece of ff Smile but please make tasha talk soon ,the wait is killing Cry please jaldi next part update karo

Oh hun...thank you sooo much!  I'm touched that you were able to feel the emotions through my writing, and your 'masterpiece comment' is by far touching!  I have no words to thank you enough for your kind words babes, honestly.  EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed  Tasha talk will happen eventually, my mind is a little worked up right now, but I'm working on how to do that bit.  Don't kill me lol, but yeah I am still working on it.  Embarrassed

Thanks for you lovely comment, and I will definitely try to update quickly.  Smile
tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ushankitvc

OMG!!!!! such a touching updt... both are trying to cum with terms with the reality... both giving time and space to each other... but still caring fr each other... the Poem Rupali reads out is so touching... almost bought tears in my eyes... Roopa had made her ready fr the future which she knew would happen... A superb heart touching updt... Thanx tinks...

Wow you summed up everything pretty well!  It's like pacing through my whole chapter in one short paragraph lol.  But jokes apart, thanks so much. 

I am most happiest that the poem 'almost' bought tears to your eyes lol, and didn't actually bring tears to your eyes!  LOL  As everyone always tells me I made them cry, at least you were saved from a box of kleenex tissues lol.  EmbarrassedEmbarrassed  I am really happy that you liked the update, and also gave me a fantastic comment.  You are most welcome as always.  Smile 

And of course thank you from my side too.  Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index