Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: preety_219

Pari🤗

Looks like u are on a roll😆,just yesterday i managed to read ch.40 & today i got ur PM for ch.42.
Now its my turn to catch up soon,so here i am again😛

Lol, well I didn't mean to bombard u...😆, but nice to see u catch up.  😳

The title itself says Dutta ka haal-e-dil

So Kala played her card,but seems like Dutta is least bothered with the possible arrest news.His mind frame is so shattered that infact he is willing to go to jail.As for lawyer's requirement,like i mentioned ghar me hi best lawyer available hai-Madhu,i think Kala will soon get the shock ,its her turn to receive.
Its really strange that only Kala picked up on the fact that Dutta is about to give into Nakku's love & she is certainly not liking it.
Nakku's strength when it comes to Dutta is like hard rock & Kala had seen her anger when Dutta declared his decision,so according to her the best option has to be Nakku's the end.As usual suds gave her full support,as it is from the beginning he was damn selfish fellow.😡

Well u are almost always right when it comes to ur previous guess lol...wot can I say ur good.  😉
Kala is well aware of things in the house, n she keeps a stern eye on Dutta as she knows what she is looking for, whereas the others do not observe such things or take into notice such small matters.   

Let me admit,Madhu & Dutta's convo. was definitely a pleasant surprise,i mean the way started from music ,& then very smartly Madhu pointed him out that he is unnecesarily complicating his life & along with him ,he is making his entire family suffer,Nakku being the most hurt.Till date noboby had dared to talk with Dutta so straight forwardly & she was real blunt,but that bluntness was necessary to make him realise his mistake.
I also liked how she let him know that even if he hated his father,but his dad loved him most & was very much sorry for his mistakes & i noticed she said-My dad,she certainly didn't want to say our dad becaz for that 1st Dutta had to let go of his hate & accept his father with his flaw.Even Dutta realised the fact that damodar patil that he knew & the one whom Madhu calls dad are different personalities,& in his anger he had hurt his sister thru his words.He sensed her pain & i think the way he put his hand on her head was enough to let Madhu know that he will soon accept her as his sister.

Because Madhu isn't aware of how everyone usually behaves with Dutta, she is oblivious to the fact that no one speaks with him like that, and she on the other hand is very frank. 
Nice pick, it's true she did use 'my Dad' as she doesn't to relate her Father to the same man that Dutta talks of in such disgust.  
Through her convo he realised that everyone deals with pain, and his pain isn't the worst thing in the world.   

Finally his own soul came to his rescue & like Nakku said,his own soul faught with him for his love & the thought of seeing Nakku with other man did the trick,it was like a jolt for him & his soul made him realise that by dwelling too much into his past he is spoiling his present & his future which is only with Nakku.

Yep dealing with his inner demons was important, as it was necessary for the future too. 

Nakku is still upset with Bappa,but her faith in the supreme power is still intact.
Looks like this Chanda is Dutta's past which Kala was discussing with Suds & yet again Kala had deceived Chanda by telling her lies about Dutta's broken marriage & Dutta's wife being cheat.
What she is not aware of is bappa has some other plans ,despite her wrong efforts tasha will unite.

Have u ever been wrong in the past lol, er, no..😆  But yes u r right.  She has done wotever she needs to do, but she it totatlly unaware that tasha are eternal, no matter what. 

LOL at Dutta's anger towards everyone specially Gaurav,for allowing Nakku to go bare feet to the temple,finally the old Dutta is back.But,as per god's will,Dutta used the car which was damaged,but this again will make him fight his final battle & the Dutta who will emerge will be only Nakku's Dutta.

Exactly, even while writing that part, I felt a little relieved writing the old Dutta's ways of thinking u know, so again, nicely spotted.  At last the final battle will commence and tasha will be dedicated to each other happy ever after ending.  😉

Really nice touchs in the inner conflict convo. part👏

Thank u so much!  😳

Lots of love🤗🤗
Pooja😊

Luv Tink😉

tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

omg...poor naku, as in da shw she was da onli 1 believing tht dutta wil return, atleast in da shw baji sided her,bt ere it seems he ws like da ovas 2...

eww seema-dutta scene had me puking...errghhh she is so disgusting, proved yt agen tht she dunt love dutta...loved hw dutta sed tht naku can giv happiness 2 him while fully dressed...in fact naku doesnt evn hav 2 b physically present 4 dutta 2 b happy...her ehsaas is enuf...

loved their phone convo... poor dutta im reali lukin fwd 2 seeing hw u shw his eyesight recovery

Hey Yuvi, 😉   hope tings are kwl at ur new work place.  😊

I know poor Naku innit, yeh but I really needed to get thru that chapter fast, and plus Baji did have a role in that scene, but wot happened is dat ders a lot of other tings dat need to be tied up before they cum to an end, so for dat reason the right ppl need to pick on the vibes running in the house. 

I know I hate Seema so I really wanted her to get her share of hurt, and also to show that she ain't improved at the slightest.  Exactly spot on abt the clothes bit, he realises that he can love her without being in contact with her. 

Glad u liked the phone convo, and Dutta will recover in the chapter after the next, and also meet Naku.  😉

tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: preety_219

Surprise surprise me back again😛

Hehee...ur real fast😆 

As expected Dutta's car met with accident & he is gone missing or should i say Kala wants everyone to believe that he is dead.
She didn't want to kill him & yet she felt so on top of the world when this bad news came ,becaz ultimately her purpose is served,she got rid of Dutta & Nakku simultaneously,atleast that's what she thinks.
I also feel that Leela listening to her loud ramblings have some role to play later on.I mean we all know Leela is also money minded,but she is not pure devilish like Kala,she has some love & concern for her bhau.

Well actually Kala does believe that he is dead, as the accident wasn't planned for him, it was for Naku, but she's still happy. 
Well I think ur feeling is right...as Leela is not hell bent on Dutta's life. 

Nakku's state of mind is expected,but still her outburst scared me for a min,she almost seemed on the verge of loosing her senity & why not?I mean the sole reason of her being is considered dead by everyone around her & she has no proof to prove them wrong.She was so helpless & yet she was fighting with all her will ,just like how Dutta's wife should be,true lioness,protective for her love.
Frankly i really hate the people who just start bad-mouthing without understanding the situation or the place where they are standing.Arre aap log patils ka dukh share karne aaye ho yaa Nakku ke baare me ulta -seedha bolne.Pay ur respect & make a move,idiots.😡
These so called family well-wishers just simplified Kala's aim,& she took complete control of the situation & twisted the facts in such a way that even AS believed her.waise AS was always more concerned about Dutta,rather than Nakku.
However wrong Nakku's actions seemed,in her state of mind,she was doing what any doting wife would do.Her relationship with her saab is beyond normal people's understanding,she is the girl who had faced the death & was returned to life by god himself,so her anger,her outburst was just her cry of help from her bappa ,to make him realise that he has to send her saab back to her safe & sound.
I also understand that despite Madhu is quite outspoken,all these was too much for her too react ,its good that she just maintained silence & i think thru her silence she noticed everything happening around her .Besides she had barely managed to break the so called hate wall of Dutta & then this incident happened.one more time she was left alone.

As Naku has lost a lot, she was almost going insane by the fact that people were constantly telling her that Dutta is in actual fact dead, automatically making her grow a natural dislike for that person. 
Yeah I get what you mean, but you know I have always seen it, if u give ppl a chance to make remarks, then they will do so in any case, I dunno why, but it is revolting that such ppl do exist. 
Ayi Sahib had always been a strong listener to when it came to Kala, and she always had that thing inside of her to want to believe her, so yeah she's always been two-faced.  😕
I agree everything happened too fast, for Madhu, for Naku and for Dutta, but yeah when the whole tamasha was happening it is always best to remain silent as when a third person intervenes it only provoked the situation, and engourages more conflict. 

Felt terrible seeing Nakku's halat,she is left all alone,like a piece of furniture,which is kept in corner & its not of anybody's use.But,she is still keeping her faith strong,becaz like she once said to Dutta,if she is alive then he is also alive.Their hearts beat in each other's body.

Totally, in a way she prefers to be left alone too, as no one understands her, so it is better to be away from those ppl, and also the fact that the few ppl who do care, can't bear to see her in this state either. 

On other side,Dutta lost his eye-sight,but his soul's eyes were wide awake much before the accident .I have nothing to say for Chanda/Seema except the fact that i feel sorry for her ,she still is stuck in physicalities & materialistic things.🤢Thanks to her actions,whatever past memories Dutta had of her all wiped out & now Dutta had no connection what so ever with Seema.Infact she made him feel so disgusted that he was ashamed that in past he loved this woman.
This was very much needed closure for Dutta to return to Nakku with all his heart,mind,body & soul.

Yes!  Exactly Seema is definitely still stuck in the false pretence that pyhsical contact means everything in a relationship.  So it is beyond her understanding what kind of relationship tasha share.  And omg...as always u totally read between the lines...this has indeed cleared any doubt to live a peaceful life with Naku once everything is over.  😉

The phone convo. was really heart warming😍He could see her shyness even without his eye-sight,he could understand the pain thru her voice,this is pure love.I also liked the fact which u brought out that thru this convo. Dutta was made aware that except Nakku everyone in his family considered him dead.3 simple words-I LOVE U,but they meant life for Nakku.😳with his words he made her feel his love & at the same time,reasserted the truth that they only belonged to each other.

I'm glad that u liked the phone convo.  And yet again u pick up on a another detail, yep u guessed...the part where he is made aware that it is only Naku who hasn't lost hope.  I just wanted to show that no matter wot kind of love u share with others in sense of Motherly love or sisterly bond...but the link between true love does in actual fact stand apart from the rest, as it understand u better when u are not there.  😳

Now,i am waiting to see when will rest of the family be aware of Dutta being alive & what will Kala do?Also his lost eye-sight will bring one more test for Nakku ?yaa phir bappa kuch miracle karenge?

Well u only hav to wait until the next update for dat, wich I am not exactly sure when it will be...😳. 
And Bappa ka miracle abhi baaki hai...not obvious but chota sa.  😉  His eyesight won't be playing a big role at all, I understand that in the serial it was a dominant part, but not here...😳😉

Meet u soon in next update😉
Pooja😊

Yep indeed, I hope I able to do it sooner. 
Oh btw CONGRATULATIONS on becoming a dazzler...it really suits u, u know...😉

I know you're against drinking, so I didn't pull out the chamagne bucker lol..😳

tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vikaluvsmish

Ehhh I love it:) Glad Dutta is alive, please don't drag their reunion too long!!!!! thanx for the pm tinks

vika

Hey Vika...🤗

Glad you liked it, and of course Dutta is alive gal...he is our Sher!  😉  Won't drag it hun don't worry, they will unite in the chapter after the next.  😊  And ur welcum for the pm babe.
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinkerbe11

LOL tujhe ek ek baat baad mein samajh aati hai kya...😆..but yeh even I loved dat, although mine ain't better then the one the cv's did lol. 😳

kya matlab??! btw am sure i sed ^ b4😆😆

nd i loved urs but cvs wos also very magical...i actualy hav 1 of d dialogues as my siggy😳😳😳 <3
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
oh hav i told u am up2 date wit ur ff...had 4 updates 2 read!! :D

abh pls nxt update jaldi karo...

luv yuhhh loadzzz

mwah

xxx
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mIsHeZ.x

kya matlab??! btw am sure i sed ^ b4😆😆

Yeh u have, but I js had to say it.  😛

nd i loved urs but cvs wos also very magical...i actualy hav 1 of d dialogues as my siggy😳😳😳 <3

Yeah I know, how could I ever miss ur siggy lol, but hun I totally know the cv's one was better, so I really dnt mind u saying so...although there is one phone convo yet to come in the next update, even though it's mainly Kala, but still.  😉  Let's see what I can do there. 😳

tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mIsHeZ.x

oh hav i told u am up2 date wit ur ff...had 4 updates 2 read!! :D

abh pls nxt update jaldi karo...

luv yuhhh loadzzz

mwah

xxx

Oh hun glad to know u are, but I take it u ain't wid the other one.  😛  I'm dyin' to know wot u fink about that one...the truth...I know I know u always tell the truth...but still I can't refrain myself 4r saying so. 😳

mwah to u too babe...
xxx

Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
amazing and sad update👏

after a long time i like your update dear

sad that dutta and nakku is seperated😭

kala saying all bad words to nakku and poisoning AS mind to get rid of naku very cruel😡

nakku still hopefula nd her hope is right and dutta called her finally and tell the truth about his love 😳

seema horrible🤢

superb update dear👏

love it

thanks for pm

tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: eternity_of_luv

amazing and sad update👏

after a long time i like your update dear

sad that dutta and nakku is seperated😭

kala saying all bad words to nakku and poisoning AS mind to get rid of naku very cruel😡

nakku still hopefula nd her hope is right and dutta called her finally and tell the truth about his love 😳

seema horrible🤢

superb update dear👏

love it

thanks for pm

Thank you darling, I understand that the romance has taken the back seat since a while now, but the story must go on, and there isn't always a spot to add any kind of romantic scenarios in the updates, so sorry for that hun.  But thanks for being honest.  You welcome for the pm babe. 😊

x 😉