Users

Frequent Posters

tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: daya0628

RESERVED :)

E D I T E D :
Tink I am here again...one after another wohoo...u updated and me all excited...so let me do this now :)

ok I forgot u were first πŸ˜†.  Same rule yet babe...real fast lol😳

Chapter 42:  I Just Called to Say <-- you know as simple as these words may be...there much depth to it...just called to say ...but you know its the thought of just wanting to call that shows depth..the love ...

Yep, and the short fact that it's Stevie Wonder's song lol, same as Maine Pyar Kiya tune...the first song in the credits...anyway js thought I'd mention dat. 

So as expected that car met with an accident ...off the cliff it goes ...and there is wonderful search party filled with the useless BG's only person I would trust is Baaji & GAURAV *blushes* heehee missed using his name in last update comments :D Naku of course waiting his return...that is her ways...and only expected of her...

Yep everything is on the spot lol...
kala is pure evil ...and she needs a good lesson to teach her that what she is holding dear to her self will her no where ...she is rejoicing that he has left to a place of no return little does she know he will return that too with a bang i'm sure ...omg she's going to kick naku out saying she is a bad omen...someone needs to kick her out...oh hmm so leela overheard this convo?
Heeheee I love the way u put that.  πŸ˜†  Of course Dutta will return in ishtyleπŸ˜‰...he's my man!   πŸ˜› 
aww Naku had to see her Saab's picture with garland ...ouch painful to the eyes ...even for me ...but I always loved that her senses of his every breathing moment were amazing...she knows that they are one in the same...if one is alive so is the other ...hai na :P Of course to everyone else she just looks like a love struck girl who is losing it and not able to cope ...I swear some people need to realise that even in the case that the man had indeed died accepting it is not easy ...u can't expect her to be like o yes yes he died and i am widow lets get right to it now ..and all they know is how to point fingers and pick out all the bad...no one cares for what is actually going on in the girl and their lives its such a pity...but anyway those women will get showed off for their thinking with our sher's return :D

Very painful innit, I wud kill those women if they even touched me lool. 
I know but this is drama innit...that's wot they're there for.  These ppl luv ne excuse to chat shit.  πŸ˜• 

kala spitting her venom :S ...instigating the family against Naku and what better chance then to do it when Dutta is no longer there to rule...no one in any condition to even think straight and she is using it all to her advantage...gotta admit she is one smart cookie ...
I know but the opponent's gotta be smart innit...warna kya faida..πŸ˜‰
ahah so blind man in custody of his first most hated love ...and loved that he had knew that right away...
Yeah he's Don lol...yeh baat usse ek jhatke mein samajh aa jati hai...😎

yeh AS bhi na...does not know to use the brain she got! ...Truth in Kala's words psht...stupid venom spitting snake is manipulating the situation for her liking and she is being the fool she is and falling for it all ...and Naku is so heartbroken already and to learn that she has no support ...runs to her room looking for the ray of hope ...
Ayi Sahib always swayed in the program so I figured it right to happen now too.  I luv the way ur cussing Kala loool.πŸ˜†
haha I loved that Dutta was like perhaps his eyesight was taken so he wouldnt have to see again her Seema's face and stating clearly he has no place for her any where in his life...he had realized that Seema was truly a nobody in his life and the only person who matters is NAKU ...omg WT* is seema doing...shameless girl i tell u yuck! I want to pull her away and slam her against the wall myself lol...but Dutta got it ...superwoman was ready u noe to attack LOL :P This girl is like an air head haha he is like telling...yelling ...screaming to her that his wife is his only love and he is even ashamed to think he ever thought of her that way...and here she is say she will be better...disgusting! ahhh i loved this line "meri Patni apne poore ke poore kapre pehen kar mujhe khush rakh sakti hai, na ke apne saare kapre utaar ke tumhari tarah, he said in a disgusted voice" wat a slap in the face wohoo go dutta ...

Heheee I knew u wud, but I just HATE Seema!  So I used wotever little detail I cud to defame her lol, I also hated the fact that they made Seema look like she had a little good willed gesture in her..bitch! 😑  And yeah 'nobody's' right! πŸ˜†  LOOOl the way u wrote that part abt Seema 'what is she doing'...the truth is if I watched that part, I would be like cringing too..but like I sed, I wanted her to look degraded! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
Hahaa believe it or not, I could imagine u flying in and attacking her! πŸ˜† 
I also wanted it to be very clear that when Dutta saw her, any love 'if' any love for her co-existed then he would be free from that too after seeing her pathetic degrading act.  πŸ˜³πŸ˜†  Yeah I bet u liked that line lol.  πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
omg Naku's state sounds horrible...her existence in the house is almost ignored...she is deemed as loosing it...poor girl sach mein how will they show their faces again when Dutta returns ...she is like excluding herself to from everyone...not speaking ...or responding...sitting around in his room lifeless...in hopes he would show up soon...aww i feel for her man...days a passing and she is just lifeless and sitting around waiting ...
It's better this way, as if anyone bothers her, then she will either attack or they will get pissed off lol...so I figured I should give her some time, and the family also need it, they too lost a son innit.
Aww omg the phone call...i absolutely loved that scene ...the emotions were overflowing...sigh missing LTL 1 sooo much...more so MR lol...it was so cute they were being such a couple haha ...her shying and him he just called to say he loved her *me going to dream land*

LOOL come out of dreamland!!  πŸ˜›  But seriously glad u liked that bit, it was best for them to speak before meeting face to face, and I know that part follows the on screen track but only for short time. 
πŸ˜›
love the update as always ...great work ...enjoyed it thoroughly ...love you lots...take care
phirm milenge chalte chalte ;)
Thank u for commenting always hun, and glad u enjoyed it, Kala next, n after dat it will only be tasha.  πŸ˜‰

tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mIsHeZ.x

oohh u updated agen...

i wel cnt wait 2 catch up wit it all!! :D

read last paragraph in ur las upd8...so rely lukkin 4ward 2 tashas  interaction>>>>yeh ikno i read last bit agen...kuch aadatein chootati nahi hai..kya karein...

Yep I updated agen lol.  How far behind are you?

I give up wid u lol, u r officially a lost cause, bt don't worry ab even I'm used to this trait of urs.  πŸ˜†

tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mIsHeZ.x

omg tink...i sooo cnt wait 2 read d phone convo...dat wos 1 of my fav scenes eva!!! <3

LOL tujhe ek ek baat baad mein samajh aati hai kya...πŸ˜†..but yeh even I loved dat, although mine ain't better then the one the cv's did lol. 😳
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rrs1391

awsem update tink i love whole the update really a good one nakku reaction to family members and kala bhootni and dutta throw seema love it the cloth dialogue and dutta nakku conversation and dutta finally confess why ltl writer is not smart like you i think they need classes from writers of ffs like youπŸ˜ƒand please do next as soon as possible like this time dil khush kar diya πŸ˜ƒ

Hi Rani, and thank u darlin', lol Kala 'bhootni' πŸ€£

Seema won't last as promised, glad u liked the clothes dialogues.  πŸ˜†  Most of all thank u for liking the phone convo, and as for the LTL writer well, really and truly speaking I still don't fink I'm eligable to be compared to somebody like, as they did still give us some of the most classic scenes for tasha we could imagine.  But thank u for considering me to be of comparision babe.  I will get round to doing the next one soon.  πŸ˜‰ 
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: yoyo2

keep up with the gr8 wrk TInker, gr8 update

Thank u Aaliyah babe..πŸ˜‰
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shreeya1

"When I called you today it was for one reason only Naku, I don't know what my fate holds anymore, but I didn't want to lose out on any moment to tell you how much I love you Naku. I just called to say... I love you. "

OMG-- my favorite part. Oh goodness, now i cant wait to read the next update.

Thanksss so much!  So glad u liked that bit, and I will try to update at the soonest.  πŸ˜‰
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aamirkhanfan

awesome update...loved it

Thank u darlin', πŸ˜‰
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

Awesome Awesome update...and I really liked how you skipped the whole Naku-bhao thing and got back to Dutta calling her. Cant wait to see how you unite them now and how Dutta gets his eyesight back :) 

Thank u so much!  Well all you are saying will be happening in the chapter after the next itself, so look out, and I'm glad u were happier this time.  😳  Thank u for feedback hun.   
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sona89

loved it & hope tasha meets soon the convo btwn them was great & chanda kick her out soon ,update soon

Thank u, glad u liked it, and do not worry Chanda/Seema will be in and out.  Tasha will meet in the chapter after the next.  πŸ˜‰
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: krishaa

fabulous tink loved every part but phone conversation was the best plz now unite tasha soon.this seema has such a disgusted character dutta slapped her good i loved it .oh my he loves nakku so much with purity free from lust.this whole patil family is mad or what always believe kala never nakku.hey tink plz unite tasha soon and update soon waiting for their reunion.thanx for update and pm

Thank u Krishaa, πŸ˜‰, I thought you'd like the phone convo the best lol.  Yep Seema is indeed a disgusting ill-charactered woman, I hate her too, so I had to add a slap from Dutta himself lol. 
Naku has made him realise the true beauty of love.  Don't worry babe, tasha will re-unite in the chapter after the next, I promise, and ur welcome for the pm.  πŸ˜‰