Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF Deewani#2 Ch 43, pg149, DISABLED (Page 108)

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
vikas old 1 aswel?!!! :O

lol hav daya has completed AKK..dnt tel me u hvnt evn strtd reading it lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Yuvika_15tinkerbe11

Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
lol...yh vika;s old 1...a few chapters left... i was inactive since april for my exms n after exams gt busy with m8s wedding n been ill 2...caught up with sophie's, rose's n shilpi's ek thi kahani... n bushy's OSs...stil loads 2 gt thru...
yh i no i saw tht AKK is finished...dw i started tht...was active wen she began it... m up2 the part wer dutta cums 2 work with naku at hme n meets abhay

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 05 August 2011 at 10:36am

tinkerbe11mIsHeZ.x

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
wow u been doin lots of readin den..stil lots more 2 go tho...il b waiting 4 a long wala coment on BER ;-)

Yuvika_15tinkerbe11

Moon_Lovers IF-Stunnerz
Moon_Lovers
Moon_Lovers

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
fabulous update tink
love it
so dutta kill anna and nakku is in serious condition
superb update
thanks for pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tinkerbe11

Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
dw mishy u'll gt the sme way i gave tink...an analysis of all epis in 1 comment...ab khush? oh n i gt jagz old ff...ek berang 1 2 read 2...up2 date with her new 1...

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 05 August 2011 at 10:44am

tinkerbe11mIsHeZ.x

Nakusha IF-Dazzler
Nakusha
Nakusha

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
loved it ,plz update soon Smile

tinkerbe11

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
acha abh theek hai..wil wait til den...nd gudluk wit d reading...i thought i had lots of catching up2 do wit ELS..but i ges im nt alone lol x

tinkerbe11

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishaa

Hughey tink! such a heart throbing update dear,so anna got what he deseves good one.so nakku returned back loved when he says  Meri ijaazat ke bina Naku mujhe chod ke nahin jaa sakti wow what an authorative side of dutta are kahan jayegi woh bappa ko bhuka rehna kya jo babi se panga lenge nahi unhe apni duniya ka satyanasha karna hai jo dutta ki icha puri na kare.

Hey Krishaa...Hug
Well you know our Dutta, he finds it difficult to come to terms circumstances that are created by others lol.  So yeah he weren't prepared to lose his Naku at any cost.

really felt like crying when dutta was requesting her to return to him when he was
pressing her chest like a maniac and says You told me you would keep my heart safe, You lied!! You lied Naku! He said while pressing on her heart in a pathetic attempt to save her. You said as long as your heart was beating inside of me, You would remain alive! Look Naku, your heart is still beating, wake up! He shouted. My heart can't fail you, my heart only beats for you.
wow tink loved this part a lot.so naku returned finally back to her saab,but the question in dutta mind is also right but i know naku can never hate dutta as she breaths for him and a person who losses his breath dies and without dutta naku is like a person who doesn't have air to breath.so just say awesome dear this part showed those sides of dutta i love the most a true warrior, a sher,a possesive & authorative husband and an aggressive lover and also an emotional person who fear to lose the love of their life.

Wow now I have to praise your choice of words in this paragraph.  Nicely done!  Very spot on with everything.  The truth is I loved this part of him too, and I strived to see his possessiveness towards Naku on-screen, but afraid we got nothing of the sort. Ouch

so hope all questions of dutta will be answered in next part please don't creat any distance btw them.please do update soon

Yep, indeed they will hun, but you mean distance between tasha or the updates lol...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.  But I am aiming to update fast this time. Wink

lots of hugs and love
SmileClapHug

And you can expect the same in return...Hug, thank you for your lovely comment darlin', tc.  Wink

TinkSmile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index