Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF Deewani#2 Ch 43, pg149, DISABLED (Page 103)

surbhijn106 Senior Member
surbhijn106
surbhijn106

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Awsm plzzz update soon n do pm me plzzz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tinkerbe11

Nakusha IF-Dazzler
Nakusha
Nakusha

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
loved it dear waiting for the end of anna & new begining of tasha

tinkerbe11

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meriyaar

OMG!!!
this was just mind blowing, tink you are fabulous every detail was written so well! i loved it! Naku's emotions were portrayed flawlessly, i could imagine each and every scene because your description was amazing!!!
i loved how Naku was for once thinking about herself, wanting her Tai back, wanting that older sister back in her life taking care of her. it was so emotional  Cry
the bappa scene was incredible! i just loved how her questioning was answered back so well! 
i don't know what else to say...
you just leave me stunned after every chapter, truly an immense writer!
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
thanks for the pm, 
hope you update soon :)
tc
xxx

Wow!!  Thanks so much you've said so much in such short time, it needs a while to sink in lol...Embarrassed.  But thanks you're words are really kind, honestly. 

The fact that you were able to imagine the scene clearly is most satisfactory on my part, I can't tell you in words how nervous I was with this one, I was actually worried people may not get the concept...ConfusedOuch.  And boy am I glad that you caught that Naku was indeed thinking about herself here, her helplessness came through, and she didn't want to remain that way, she wanted her Tai to take her under her wing. 
I am so happy everyone took this scene positively.  In this scene I wanted Bappa/boy to do all the talking, the things that Naku thought were complicated to understand, were proved otherwise within seconds, and causing Naku to wonder why she hadn't thought of it from those angles before. 

You'e said enough to bring that smile on my face, as always.  SmileSmile

Wow your last sentence is truly touching, I am so happy that you have that effect, and this kind of feedback really lets me in on what the last reaction of my reader is, so thank you!  And as for being and immense writer, the credit goes to everyone here, I write until everyone is interested I guess, and for that I try to give as much detailing as possible, or as much as I can try to fit in, so you guys understand every depth of each update, and thanks to you I know you do.  Big smileEmbarrassed

Thank you for your awesome comment, and I appreciate your thoughts, I am aiming to get next update out soon, hopefully within next two days.  Embarrassed

tc
xxxWink
Tink

Prinsesse.Suvi

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surbhijn106

Awsm plzzz update soon n do pm me plzzz

Thank you hun!  And no problem, will do...Wink
tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nakusha

loved it dear waiting for the end of anna & new begining of tasha

Thank you babes, well hopefully you won't have to wait long at all..I'm aiming for a quickl update...Embarrassed
tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by daya0628

reserved...

Edited :

Tink mein aagai ...and kya update tha...vah! ... Naku in unconcious state but absolutely loved it to its core. I am speechless. It had me so intrigued and glued to reading...standing ovation for you ...well done Tink...

Oh thanks sooo much babes!  This is my second standign ovation...so you can imagine you have me very excited...Big smile, Thank you again. 

Big smile

This was so needed, Naku had so done so much for her tai, bared so much only in hopes of meeting her and then in a split second her long wish to meet her happened and was over in the blink of an eye...it broke her...her connection to roopa tai...her love for Roopa has always been strong...and this sort of confrontation of the situation was so needed for her. It was an emotional need to reason her thoughts and feelings out...the convo between the two was just so emotional man...here i am sitting and holding my heart...the sisterly bond was very strong here and Roopa just wanted Naku to acknowledge what was happnening with her and wanted her to be strong and not feel that she will be gone. Wow tink you really got Naku's mind running wild here...but i guess its for her own good...to realize lots...

Yeah she definitely needed this, for once she was actually thinking for herself and what she needs.  But yeah she needed to think differentl y for on once, as she would never have figured out the things her Tai and Bappa have told her here.  Because of this encounter she will take decisions differently in her life.  Wink

and then comes her faith for Bappa...truly on extremely strong one...the person she looks to for strength and almost an answer for everything...to be honest this was my personal fav...the convo between her and Bappa...she truly looks to him as her friend ...and loved how Bappa was so casual and light on answering her mind boggling questions and concerns. There was so much here still...like the relationship she has with Bappa...a very faithful one and strong one. No matter how mad she gets at the decision or doings of her Bappa in the end of the day its still him she is looking to. Bappa talking about Baaji eating his laddoos LMAO ...wow ...so important right now wasnt that lol...

Yep, this was also to show that Bappa/boy is trying to explain to her that questioning things that are beyond your understanding will only leave you more confused.  Instead he tried to explain to her in the simplest manner, so she will be alert for the future that even praying before God isn't as easy as it sounds, there are bigger dilemma's that come with, which us humans just don't get.  Embarrassed

Oh and yeah of course, Bappa's ladoo's were the most important for him, has there been a time where his ladoo's and him have ever been seperated.  LOL
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

and as you know tink i always listen to the music...listened to both and loved both but specifically favored the second one as it really brought that feel of god and lightness and ease to the scene...as if bappa is there now all will be sorted...amazing song choices...

Oh babes I know you do, but you know me I get on edge when people dont.  Cause I co-ordinate my music with my writing, so for me it's a satisfactory type thing for readers to mention that they've read the update with the songs.  Embarrassed  So a BIG THANKS for always being a supporter.  Wink
EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Tink i loved it to the core...but am eager to see what happens when she regains her conciousness ...and now jaldi update kar na :P eagerly awaiting next part ...love you lots ...take care and cya 

Thank for your  comments hun, Don't worry I'm working on the next part, so hopefully it shouldn't be long at all. Luv you too!  Btw are you feeling better now?????  You know I had to do your comment again, my wireless froze while I was towards the end...ConfusedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vampgirl.iridescence.

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikaluvsmish

Res
Edited:

WOW... this was amazing Parv, really loved how naku was in between heaven and earth. it was like she wanted to be with her sister, yet it was not her time. loved her convo with bappa, especially the way he said that her mother had not fed him and that Dutta was giving him a headache. I love it to the core, but now it is left to see how she can move past the fact that her sister had a one night stand with her husband.

Update soon:)
Vika

Just in time!  Well first of all thanks!  Exactly, that's exactly how she felt.  She didn't understand what was going on during the whole time, you could say she was 'taking everything with a pinch of salt'.  LOL  Hehe I'm glad you caught the part with Dutta, cause that will be something I will be looking out for, if anyone notices why that part was there, and which part relates to it in the next chapter.  WinkWinkWinkWinkWink

Yep glad you made that point, cause her whole experience here will definitely be the biggest help for her when it comes onto moving on with all these bitter truths.  Wink

Will do...Smile

Thanks for commenting babes, loved your feedback.  Smile
xx

Vampgirl

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged

I read it!

First, I had like tears in my eyes, but then...I couldn't help but laugh..sorry

tinkerbe11

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index