Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF Deewani#2 Ch 43, pg149, DISABLED (Page 102)

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sophia21

Awww ur tooo sweeet tinkyyy!!!!
Thanks for the dedication! :)
Woah very long.. i cant wait to read..!!
But i will read araam se.. so i will go make tea haha.. for real no jkes lmao..

I will come back to comment so dw...

EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...don't flatter me. 

Ur welcome. 
It's always long lol...why you so surprised.  LOL 
You seriously sipping on tea now lol...LOL...u expect me to believe the part when you say 'no jokes' lol

Well let's see how long it takes you to come round...Tongue

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Tink, wonderful update Clap!
The whole chapter reminded me of the King's Cross chapter in Harry Potter 7, where Harry asks Dumbledore to explain...the while setting was so similar and I just loved the way Bappa came and spoke to Naku..superb writing and imagination.

This FF deserves to be in some kind of Hall of Fame - it makes for wonderful reading and writing!

Thanks babes!!!  Big smile

Really!  I haven't seen the last part of Harry Potter yet...Ouch...will be going to see it this weekend, and I haven't even read the books, so unfortunately I don't have a clue on that scene..Embarrassed.  But now you have mentioned it, I will eagerly look out for it.  Wink  It sounds interesting. 

I'm glad you liked the Naku and Bappa scene!  And thank you for your wonderful comments. 

Your last line in this comment has seriously left me speechless!  I honestly don't know what to say to that, that is probably amongst one of the best compliments anyone has given me.  Thank you for your kind words hun.  You have left no stone unturned to flatter me...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mIsHeZ.x

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Tink, wonderful update Clap!
The whole chapter reminded me of the King's Cross chapter in Harry Potter 7, where Harry asks Dumbledore to explain...the while setting was so similar and I just loved the way Bappa came and spoke to Naku..superb writing and imagination.

This FF deserves to be in some kind of Hall of Fame - it makes for wonderful reading and writing!

@BOLD~~i second u!!!Wink

Cheers Mish!  WinkWink  I appreciate your support.  Smile

mIsHeZ.x

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

Elo hun am ere :D

hang on lemme bring out the red carpet lol...LOL

1st can u teme wa d nme of d upd8 means...i mean i kno wa dukh nd such is bt wa is d rest... :S

okie dokes...
hartha - take away/extract
kartha - do/give

I mean I don't know like a dictionary meaning of the words lol, but yeh dukha hartha means taking away your problems, and sukh hartha means, giving you happiness.  Wink

Wow awesome strt!! Very diff 2 wa id expected...but wa is she rely seeing...i mean she cudn hav died nd gone 2 heaven lol...nd ders no oda resun i cn tink of her 'dream' nt wit her bein in this situation...

Hmm I guess you'll find out as you read on...

Nonetheless ur description of d view wa beautiful...so much use of metaphors nd stf 2 aid ur writing..mking it very sophisticated...

Thank you...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Second part wich states bout her being pain free...its either dat shes dead[unlikely but an option] or shes in hospital...but evn wit everything dat seems alright nw naku stil rmmberes roopa tai...dat jus shws hw +tive her persona rely is..so pure nd caring...

Haha ur catch on pretty fast innit.  Wink  But her plight will be discovered in the next chapter.  But yeah its likey for her to remember her Tai, as she was the reason for her traumatised pass out, so it's only fair to have her Tai in her first instincts. 

Omg wa hapend 2 her voice... :O

Heheee well the truth is when I imagined this scene, I kind of imagined it in a director's point of view lol.  So basically the whole scene was very high pitched in voices, with echoes and stuff.  But in writing terms I could only do it by letting Naku notice the difference in her voice herself, so the reader could also imagine this scene in this scale.  Embarrassed

Nd roopas dead..so y can naku hear her...it has 2 b a dream now...inih...

...LOLLOLLOL

Nakus possibly dying...roopas alredy dead but is telin naku 2 keep stng nd go bak...dnt loose hope...haina..or am i jus makin completly new story up lol but den agen im comentin while readin so wudn kno wa actually hapend..so des r my real thoughts throughout while readin ...

You're good...but I thought I told you to read in one goTongue

yup it dus sound like shes goin..wa wit d whole cloudy mysterious atmosphere..and runnin in thin air etc...

Runnin in thin air lmfao LOL, but I'm not saying nuttin...Tongue

Arrg naku is so ziddi..she wnt leav her tai...

yep

I cn jus imagin naku gainin conscious agen nd all d pain nd everything slowly cumin bak...

Awww roopa dsnt wnt naku 2 b wer she is..she wnts her 2 live...

Yeah truth is so can I...Confused, and as for Roopa she always wants best for Naku. Wink

Ohh i love MJ's trak u pikd..!!! rely amazing song.. perfct 4 dis situation...

Thanks!!  I thought is went perfect too, I loved the part it calms down towards the end.  Smile

Damn i knew it!!! Naku is fighting 4 her life..wel more like roopa isfightin 4 her...

Well yeah when you put it like that I guess so...Embarrassed

Aww man i feel 4 roopa...evn tho shes dead..shes stil goin thru alot n d it mustb so hard 4 her 2  say all dis 2 naku...bechari...fate has been so creul 2 her...

Can totaly understand hw naku is feelin but roopa is ryt...shes such a strng girl...rely she desrvs so much beter den dis...

Yeah fate has been cruel to her, but it does narrow down to the decisions she's made in the past.  But she can see a future for Naku and she doesn't want her to mess it up. 

Rely liked hw u described nakus feelings thru d weather...it was awesome!!!

Thanks babe, but that was to keep the supernatural theme running in the back of the readers' mind.  But I am sooo glad you liked it though.  Big smile

Eeek naku letin out all shes been thru...

Omg der Milan [hug] was so heartbreaking...

Yep, she's explodin' you could say.  LOL

Roopa was rely lyk a mothr figure 2 naku more den a sister...actauly i hv jus realisd hw strng der relationship was...wa bth ment 4 1 anoda...

Really.  Well Naku was shown to be dependent on her Tai in the past, and Babi was like a life support lol...who stepped in to take control when Roopa Tai left her.  But yeah their attachment was meant to be somewhat strong. 

Here 1ce agen u portrayd nature playin a big part dependin on der feelings...emotions...nd u dne dat brilliantly...only a matured writer cn create this...

Oh babez, seriously you know I ain't good with compliments, I feel like I'm not good enough for them.  You flatter me enough, and you know that. 

Aww roopa askin naku 2 luk after her insted of her lukin afta naku..by dat she means luk afta my  daughter...

Ditto!  Wink

Hmm i ddn rely get y naku was confused here >> "Saab, whispered Naku in confusion."...

This was cause of the fact that when she was in this so-called different world, she kind of gave Dutta the back seat, and didn't realise it.  So when he was mentioned she understood the troublesome decisions that came with the mention of Dutta's name.  Smile

Absolutly loved dis line ''Life will still be beautiful Naku, when tomorrow starts without me.' Rely shws hw much nakus happiness mean 2 roopa...

Thanks babes, but this line is also to show, that when people lose loved ones, they also want to see them living their lives happily.  Because 'tomorrow' will always start with the loss of a loved one, but it still continues, and a person needs to learn how to evolve those memories with the future and live their life each day as it comes.  Smile

Aww luks lyk realisation hit her but shes stil nt aware of it..only her actions show it..but her minds not ready to accept it...

Yeah you're pretty good at this innit...Wink

Naku jjust lost her faith in bappa but seeing roopas kid it wil return i beliv nd den wil she realise wa her tai ment by naku looking after her..

Hmmm now I'm thinking I should cut and paste the line from above and add it here lol...LOL

Evn tho it wasnt d time o momnt but i found dis quite funny lol 'finding time to add a few sobs.'

Do you know what even I thought that was a little funny when I was writing that bit lol.  I even erased it and then wrote it again lol, but I didn't know how to put it in words so left it like that...and guess who picks up on it outta all ppl lol...U!LOLLOL

Can toaly understnd nakus anger 2wrads bbappa..but she wil realise dat evn tho God had given her mny pains..but he also gave her dutta...who loves her more dn his own life

Yeah trust you to find that positive detail lol...nice catch.LOLLOL

She cumin bak now inih..das y ders so much thunder nd her fear nd all.soon she feel d pain agen as reality hits her..das y its all diff nw

Yeah you're relating with the weather pretty well innit...Wink

Rely liked d ref 2 moses nd d red sea...

haha knew you would...WinkWink

Oh oh 2 giant feet = ANNA XD

LOL...no comment...TongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

Whos dis fatty triple chin obese lol

Take a guess lol...LOL

Omg ur description of dis fat person clickd on its nakus bappa!!!

Finally!!!!  Lol your little mystery solving skills had me laughing...LOLLOL

Haha loved naku/bappa convo...spesh wen he mentiond dutta!! LMFAO

You really manage to make Dutta the highlight innit...LOLLOL

Babi ne bukha rakha ROFL!!!! And hes stil obses...wa wud hav happend if babi  gav him d food LOL

He would have been well fed innit...aur kya...TongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

Yup naku nw shut up nd go 2 dutta!!

Wa is maag darshan...nd dutta can never fail!!

Maag darshan (saksrit) is 'guidance' basically.  When someone fails to see direction or sense, then guiding someone on the right path is neccessary, you could say, by a strong character.  Wink

Omg hes blind!!! Das y bappa sed he wil see thru his mann ki aankhein...

Lmfao ladoo nd chuhe wale kisse ko kaise bhula sakta hai naku ka bappa !! ahahaa

Hey now you ahead of youself lol...and yep, ladoo aur chuha wala kissa abhi baaki hai...LOLLOLLOL

Btw by chauti wali..dd u mean roopas daughter...?!?!

haha socho socho...TongueTongueTongue

Green masks=hospital..i fote so!!! And 1,2,3,4 is dat electric [heart] machine thingy init

No comment...TongueTongueTongueTongue

Ohh tink did u had 2 end it on saab!!! Damn i was waitin 2 see dutta 4rm d strt..paani pher diya mere sare khwaboon par

Well mein abh Dutta ko heaven mein todi bhej sakti hoon lol...otherwise they would have ended up having a bloody picnic there lol...LOLLOLLOL

Chalo choro...nxt time hi sahi

hehe yess next time!  Wink

Nywy...rely superb update...rely loved d way u  wrote everythng indepth...nd d las part rely did lighten d whole situation..after so much seriousness throught d upr8...dis was vry much needed

Thanks babe, but the seriousness was needed as regards to Roopa Tai's and Naku's situation.  The last part wasn't intended to lighten the mood, but I am glad it came out that way, I guess I didn't concentrate on that lol. 

Rely hats off 2 uClapClapClap

Thanks!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Cant wait 4 d nxt part...pls jaldi karna...missin dutta...

Don't worry hun, I'm working on it...WinkWinkWink

Love u lotshhh

Mwahh

xXX

Me too, muahhzzz
xxx

ps. Cnt beliv i comented on ur upd8 on d sme day!! Evn i surprised lol.x

Yeah in reality it should be me that should be saying this line lol...but at least you understood youself.  And I do love you for that.  LOLLOL

pps.hmmm so now i kno y it was dedicated 2 dem all lol am glad dis wasnt dedicated 2 me cuz id drather hav 1 wit tasha...*sigh* ...oi..dnt laugh at me okay :P .x

If I don't laugh then what should I do lol...your seriously a lost cause hun...but in that case I don't think I should dedicate the other chapter to you either LOLLOLLOL

Thanks a ton for commenting hun, I guess  I ain't gonna see you around here often lol...TongueTongueTongue

mIsHeZ.x

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ivy_11

Thanks for the awesome update.Thumbs Up

You're welcome, and thanks for commenting.  Wink
tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana141994

love it yaara

Thank you babes, appreciate it.  Wink Smile
mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=tinkerbe11][QUOTE=mIsHeZ.x]

Elo hun am ere :D

hang on lemme bring out the red carpet lol...LOL aww so nice of u lmaoTongue
TongueTongueTongueLOLLOLLOLLOL

1st can u teme wa d nme of d upd8 means...i mean i kno wa dukh nd such is bt wa is d rest... :S

okie dokes...
hartha - take away/extract
kartha - do/give

I mean I don't know like a dictionary meaning of the words lol, but yeh dukha hartha means taking away your problems, and sukh hartha means, giving you happiness.  Wink yh gt d gist of it as i read furtherEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Wow awesome strt!! Very diff 2 wa id expected...but wa is she rely seeing...i mean she cudn hav died nd gone 2 heaven lol...nd ders no oda resun i cn tink of her 'dream' nt wit her bein in this situation...

Hmm I guess you'll find out as you read on...i certainly didWink

Nonetheless ur description of d view wa beautiful...so much use of metaphors nd stf 2 aid ur writing..mking it very sophisticated...

Thank you...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed welcumEmbarrassed

Second part wich states bout her being pain free...its either dat shes dead[unlikely but an option] or shes in hospital...but evn wit everything dat seems alright nw naku stil rmmberes roopa tai...dat jus shws hw +tive her persona rely is..so pure nd caring...

Haha ur catch on pretty fast innit.  Wink i was actualy quite shocked at d end..cnt beliv ipredicted so welBig smileEmbarrassedLOL But her plight will be discovered in the next chapter.  But yeah its likey for her to remember her Tai, as she was the reason for her traumatised pass out, so it's only fair to have her Tai in her first instincts.  yeh ur right but in da sense dutta shudv been der aswel...i mean her las fote was d pain in duttas eyes...

Omg wa hapend 2 her voice... :O

Heheee well the truth is when I imagined this scene, I kind of imagined it in a director's point of view lol.  So basically the whole scene was very high pitched in voices, with echoes and stuff.  But in writing terms I could only do it by letting Naku notice the difference in her voice herself, so the reader could also imagine this scene in this scale.  Embarrassed haha yehh i get u..i cud pvpa visualise it...lyk it hapendz in moviez..LOLLOL

Nd roopas dead..so y can naku hear her...it has 2 b a dream now...inih...

...LOLLOLLOL yup ur ryt..no wrdz required der lolLOLLOLLOLLOL

Nakus possibly dying...roopas alredy dead but is telin naku 2 keep stng nd go bak...dnt loose hope...haina..or am i jus makin completly new story up lol but den agen im comentin while readin so wudn kno wa actually hapend..so des r my real thoughts throughout while readin ...

You're good...but I thought I told you to read in one goTongue i get lazy afta nd say il coment l8r..wich neva cumzLOLLOL

yup it dus sound like shes goin..wa wit d whole cloudy mysterious atmosphere..and runnin in thin air etc...

Runnin in thin air lmfao LOL, haha ah had 2 say dat lol but I'm not saying nuttin...Tongue no needWink

Arrg naku is so ziddi..she wnt leav her tai...

yep

I cn jus imagin naku gainin conscious agen nd all d pain nd everything slowly cumin bak...

Awww roopa dsnt wnt naku 2 b wer she is..she wnts her 2 live...

Yeah truth is so can I...Confused,yea.. and as for Roopa she always wants best for Naku. Wink bless her..Embarrassed

Ohh i love MJ's trak u pikd..!!! rely amazing song.. perfct 4 dis situation...

Thanks!!  I thought is went perfect too, I loved the part it calms down towards the end.  Smile yea jus lyk she dusEmbarrassed

Damn i knew it!!! Naku is fighting 4 her life..wel more like roopa isfightin 4 her...

Well yeah when you put it like that I guess so...Embarrassed

Aww man i feel 4 roopa...evn tho shes dead..shes stil goin thru alot n d it mustb so hard 4 her 2  say all dis 2 naku...bechari...fate has been so creul 2 her...

Can totaly understand hw naku is feelin but roopa is ryt...shes such a strng girl...rely she desrvs so much beter den dis...

Yeah fate has been cruel to her, but it does narrow down to the decisions she's made in the past. yea bt d decisions she mde wer 4 d benefit of her fam..naku more den her...  But she can see a future for Naku and she doesn't want her to mess it up. yes i kno..nd i ment roopa desrvd much more.. 

Rely liked hw u described nakus feelings thru d weather...it was awesome!!!

Thanks babe, but that was to keep the supernatural theme running in the back of the readers' mind.  But I am sooo glad you liked it though.  Big smile nd it certainly didEmbarrassed...it was real diff d way u dd it uknoWink  

Eeek naku letin out all shes been thru...

Omg der Milan [hug] was so heartbreaking...

Yep, she's explodin' you could say.  LOL both needed dat..

Roopa was rely lyk a mothr figure 2 naku more den a sister...actauly i hv jus realisd hw strng der relationship was...wa bth ment 4 1 anoda...

Really.  Well Naku was shown to be dependent on her Tai in the past, and Babi was like a life support lol...who stepped in to take control when Roopa Tai left her.  But yeah their attachment was meant to be somewhat strong. yea u dd shw it b4 but d convo b/n dem in dis upd8 rely illustrated itEmbarrassed 

Here 1ce agen u portrayd nature playin a big part dependin on der feelings...emotions...nd u dne dat brilliantly...only a matured writer cn create this...

Oh babez, seriously you know I ain't good with compliments, I feel like I'm not good enough for them.  You flatter me enough, and you know that.  bbe u beter get us2 emWink nd ofc u deserv emEmbarrassed

Aww roopa askin naku 2 luk after her insted of her lukin afta naku..by dat she means luk afta my  daughter...

Ditto!  Wink woohoo so i was ryt here 2WinkTongueLOLLOLLOL 

Hmm i ddn rely get y naku was confused here >> "Saab, whispered Naku in confusion."...

This was cause of the fact that when she was in this so-called different world, she kind of gave Dutta the back seat, and didn't realise it.  So when he was mentioned she understood the troublesome decisions that came with the mention of Dutta's name.  Smile hmm yea..dat aided roopa in persuadin naku 2 go bk...

Absolutly loved dis line ''Life will still be beautiful Naku, when tomorrow starts without me.' Rely shws hw much nakus happiness mean 2 roopa...

Thanks babes, but this line is also to show, that when people lose loved ones, they also want to see them living their lives happily.  Because 'tomorrow' will always start with the loss of a loved one, but it still continues, and a person needs to learn how to evolve those memories with the future and live their life each day as it comes.  Smile yup world..life dssnt stop 4  any1 evn wen ppl say dey cnt live witout 1 anoda.. 

Aww luks lyk realisation hit her but shes stil nt aware of it..only her actions show it..but her minds not ready to accept it...

Yeah you're pretty good at this innit...Wink hehe thnx..all d credit gos 2 d ffsWinkLOLLOL

Naku jjust lost her faith in bappa but seeing roopas kid it wil return i beliv nd den wil she realise wa her tai ment by naku looking after her..

Hmmm now I'm thinking I should cut and paste the line from above and add it here lol...LOL anytime..feel free 2 do so lolWink
LOLLOL

Evn tho it wasnt d time o momnt but i found dis quite funny lol 'finding time to add a few sobs.'

Do you know what even I thought that was a little funny when I was writing that bit lol.  I even erased it and then wrote it again lol, but I didn't know how to put it in words so left it like that...and guess who picks up on it outta all ppl lol...U!LOLLOL LOL seriously it was a gud 1...it was lyk a light in d dark tunnel...after such intensity dis lil bit lightend it allEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLLOL

Can toaly understnd nakus anger 2wrads bbappa..but she wil realise dat evn tho God had given her mny pains..but he also gave her dutta...who loves her more dn his own life

Yeah trust you to find that positive detail lol...nice catch.LOLLOL haha can onli find positive in neg 4 others.. bt nt wen it cums  2 me thoLOLLOL

She cumin bak now inih..das y ders so much thunder nd her fear nd all.soon she feel d pain agen as reality hits her..das y its all diff nw

Yeah you're relating with the weather pretty well innit...Wink my eng lit skills cumin handyLOL
LOLLOL

Rely liked d ref 2 moses nd d red sea...

haha knew you would...WinkWink relyTongueLOL

Oh oh 2 giant feet = ANNA XD

LOL...no comment...TongueTongueTongueTongueTongue yhyh i gesd it was fatty bappaLOL
LOL

Whos dis fatty triple chin obese lol

Take a guess lol...LOL

Omg ur description of dis fat person clickd on its nakus bappa!!!

Finally!!!!  Lol your little mystery solving skills had me laughing...LOLLOL yea at last lol but i was right..3rd time luckyWink
LOLLOLLOL

Haha loved naku/bappa convo...spesh wen he mentiond dutta!! LMFAO

You really manage to make Dutta the highlight innit...LOLLOLobvi u ddn so i had 2...hw can i miss himWinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL   

Babi ne bukha rakha ROFL!!!! And hes stil obses...wa wud hav happend if babi  gav him d food LOL

He would have been well fed innit...aur kya...TongueTongueTongueTongueTongue hahaha yeh fed 4rm every householdLOL
LOLLOL

Yup naku nw shut up nd go 2 dutta!!

Wa is maag darshan...nd dutta can never fail!!

Maag darshan (saksrityup realisd dat..u use dat quite alot throughout...u hv alot of knowledg bou itWink) is 'guidance' basically.  When someone fails to see direction or sense, then guiding someone on the right path is neccessary, you could say, by a strong character.  Wink aah ryt..nd naku is actin aas a maag darshan 4 duttaWink
Embarrassed

Omg hes blind!!! Das y bappa sed he wil see thru his mann ki aankhein...

Lmfao ladoo nd chuhe wale kisse ko kaise bhula sakta hai naku ka bappa !! ahahaa

Hey now you ahead of youself lol...wos i right tho...?!?!and yep, ladoo aur chuha wala kissa abhi baaki hai...LOLLOLLOL   am rely glad 2 hear dat lol lukin 4ward 4 more of itWink
LOL

Btw by chauti wali..dd u mean roopas daughter...?!?!

haha socho socho...TongueTongueTongue its eithr her o i need 2 read dat bit agenLOL      

Green masks=hospital..i fote so!!! And 1,2,3,4 is dat electric [heart] machine thingy init

No comment...TongueTongueTongueTongue cuz am ryt bbyWinkWinkLOLLOL

Ohh tink did u had 2 end it on saab!!! Damn i was waitin 2 see dutta 4rm d strt..paani pher diya mere sare khwaboon par

Well mein abh Dutta ko heaven mein todi bhej sakti hoon lol...otherwise they would have ended up having a bloody picnic there lol...LOLLOLLOLhahaa ryt bt he cuddv cum 2 get naku 4rm der lmaoLOLLOL hmm picnic in heaven..sounds lyk a gd idea..wel atleast der wnt b any KMHies lyk baji o roops o anna...evn pianoLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Chalo choro...nxt time hi sahi

hehe yess next time!  Wink *SIGH*  

Nywy...rely superb update...rely loved d way u  wrote everythng indepth...nd d las part rely did lighten d whole situation..after so much seriousness throught d upr8...dis was vry much needed

Thanks babe, but the seriousness was needed as regards to Roopa Tai's and Naku's situation. absolutly...  The last part wasn't intended to lighten the mood, but I am glad it came out that way, I guess I didn't concentrate on that lol. yh cud tel u lost concentration der abit...but i lykd itWinkEmbarrassed 

Rely hats off 2 uClapClapClap

Thanks!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed npWink 

Cant wait 4 d nxt part...pls jaldi karna...missin dutta...

Don't worry hun, I'm working on it...WinkWinkWink YEAHH!!Big smile  

Love u lotshhh

Mwahh

xXX

Me too, muahhzzz
xxx

ps. Cnt beliv i comented on ur upd8 on d sme day!! Evn i surprised lol.x

Yeah in reality it should be me that should be saying this line lol...but at least you understood youself.  And I do love you for that.  LOLLOL  i was tinkin exactly da wen i wrote it lol nd love u2Wink

pps.hmmm so now i kno y it was dedicated 2 dem all lol am glad dis wasnt dedicated 2 me cuz id drather hav 1 wit tasha...*sigh* ...oi..dnt laugh at me okay :P .x

If I don't laugh then what should I do lol...your seriously a lost cause hun...no comment other den am proud of itBig smileLOLLOLbut in that case I don't think I should dedicate the other chapter to you either LOLLOLLOL KYUN...!!ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedOuchOuchOuchCry

Thanks a ton for commenting hun, I guess  I ain't gonna see you around here often lol...TongueTongueTongue y not...u wud defo see me here...hopefulyLOLLOL Xxx

tinkerbe11

meriyaar Goldie
meriyaar
meriyaar

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
OMG!!!
this was just mind blowing, tink you are fabulous every detail was written so well! i loved it! Naku's emotions were portrayed flawlessly, i could imagine each and every scene because your description was amazing!!!
i loved how Naku was for once thinking about herself, wanting her Tai back, wanting that older sister back in her life taking care of her. it was so emotional  Cry
the bappa scene was incredible! i just loved how her questioning was answered back so well! 
i don't know what else to say...
you just leave me stunned after every chapter, truly an immense writer!
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
thanks for the pm, 
hope you update soon :)
tc
xxx

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tinkerbe11.iridescence.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index