FF Deewani#2 Ch 43, pg149, DISABLED - Page 117

Posted: 12 years ago

Chapter Forty Three

Evil Ways Can't Hide

I heard you Tai! I can't believe you were capable of such a thing, how could you do that to us, to Ayi Sahib? Leela said lashing out on Kala Tai for the first time. Since the time she'd heard what Kalavathi had done, she couldn't bring her mind to peace, she tried to overlook it for some time, but it slowly cut through painfully not allowing her to keep quiet any longer. She knew that before going to Kala's room it would be wise to tell Ayi Sahib what she knew, as Kala Tai was very manipulative and would be sure to make some sense to Leela and keep this news a secret.
Don't you feel happy Leela that the man who was culprit of our Father's death has been punished! She argued back losing her calm feel. He's dead and no news could have been better than this for me!
     Kala tum?! Said Ayi Sahib's shocking croaky voice, standing in the doorway listening to every single confession by Kala. Not able to hold back any longer she walked up to Kala and slapped her once, and observed for a moment to see if she could see any regret in her eldest daughter. Kala had stared straight back at Ayi Sahib without lowering her eyes, in fact her gaze was disrespectful that stared back at her Mother with no shame in it. The single moment was clear to Ayi Sahib that Kala hadn't felt any remorse for her actions, that one look had said it all. She could feel the horrible pain of failure washing away every memory in her life, and knowing it was too late for penance. Hai bhagwan main tumahre Baba Sa ko kya jawab dungi, ke tumhari sab se laadli beti ne apne hi bhai ki jaan leli, wo bhi sirf isiliye kyunki woh usse apne Pita ka katil samajhti thi. Wah Kala wah, mujhe laga ke maine tumhare Baba Sa ka har sapna poora kiya, lekin tumne un sab kwaishon pe paani pher diya. Arre Dutta ne apni grihasti nahin basay taake uski behene ek sukhi jeevan jee sake, aur tune ussi ki jaan leli, sharam aati hai mujhe ke maine tujh jaisi beti ko janam diya.
Nahin Ayi Sahib, yeh sach nahin hai, Dutta yeh bhoj lekar jee nahin sakta tha, isiliye usne apne swart keliye humare ghar basay, kyunki woh khud se nazrein nahin mila paata tha, aur usne socha ke 'mere' Baba Sa ki jagah leke woh khud mahan ban jayega, lekin maine aisa hone nahin diya, poori zindagi uske raaste mein kaante bishati gaye, lekin uss bewakoof ko laga ke main uske raaste mein phool bichati thi, she smirked proudly in vain. Jo khushi usne mujhse cheeni hai, woh main itni asaani se nahin maaf karti Ayi Sahib, main tho Dutta ko tarap tarap ke maarna chati thi, lekin woh to uski kismat ne pehli baar uska saath dediya aur woh uss gaadi mein beth chukha tha, jis gaadi ke maine break fail karwa diye aur woh bhi uski prem deewani Nakusha keliye, aur woh ek jhatke main hi mara gaya, she laughed out hysterically like she was a mental asylum patient and then stopped suddenly as though she had been possessed by a poltergeist and had returned to her senses for a moment or two.
Ayi Sahib and Leela couldn't believe what they'd just heard, she tried to kill Nakusha!
      Kaise Ayi Sahib, kaise maaf kardiya aapne uss insaan ko jisko wajeh se aap ki maang sooni hai, jiski wajah se aap yeh berang sariya pehen thi hai, kaise? She shouted again this time going over to her dressing table and throwing all the contents on the floor. Kher chodo, aapne maaf kardiya so kiya, lekin maine... she pointed at her image in the mirror, maine Dutta ko kabhi maaf nahin kiya, uski wajah se maine apna bachpan khoya, uski wajah se main dusre bacho ki tarah apne Baba ka haath pakar ke zidd nahin kar saki, uski wajah se mere Baba Sa mera kanyadaan nahin kar paye! To bataye Ayi Sahib kaise maaf kardo usse?!!
Kala!!!!!!! Ayi Sahib went over and slapped Kala several times to awaken her from her mental trauma, but it made no difference, ...iss se pehle main mar kyun nahin gaye, arre Kala bhagwan se darr, jisse to doshi tehra rahi hai, uska koi kasoor nahin tha, woh tho khud dokhe ka shikhaar tha, agar uss raat Damodar...
Haan Damodar! Intervened Kala without letting Ayi Sahib finish, Damodar Patil ko bhi maine... she said waving her hand as though he was gone.
Kya?!!! Tai tumne?!! gasped Leela and Ayi Sahib.
Haan maine, kaise un dono ko milne deti, mein apne Baba Sa ke bina rahi hoon, to usse main kaise apne Baba se milne dede ti, she finished.

Dutta had been treated to some extent as the Doctor had paid a visit to Seema's residence. He'd told Dutta that his loss of sight was only short term which would resolve on its own. The eyesight would often get worse in these conditions before it got better, however as Dutta had been unconscious for many days, the process had been lapped. His eyesight was due to a clot that had blocked a vein leading to the eye from the back of the neck.

It was very rare for it to happen in both eyes, but not impossible.

The signs of improvement were Dutta's black shady vision had improved and become a more blurry one, roughly being able to outline figures, and flashes of colour, he'd been told that by the end of the day his vision should have cleared up as the blood clot had broken through due to the symptoms described. At most it would be tomorrow the Doctor reassured, before leaving.
Seema saw the Doctor out, and returned to Dutta who refused to stand in the same room as her.

Given the chance Seema tried to apologise to Dutta and she'd claimed that she had lost control over her senses yesterday and had felt ashamed for what she did.
Dutta hadn't believe a word she said, but told her if she wanted to help him, she could start by calling the Doctor home, and arranging for him to leave Ram Nagar, which was the name of the place she'd given him. And also told her to stay away from him during the short time he was there for.
Theek hai Dutta agar tum yehi chahte ho, to theek hai... she said turning to leave, ..waise tumhara phone charge hogaya hai Dutta, she informed as she left.
Dutta knew he told Naku he would call back, but for some reason he thought that when he'd uttered those words to her, he would have his eyesight back, and would allow her to tell the family members of his well-being, but it was of no use. His sight hadn't returned and although he knew his family members would be happy when they would find out he was alive, but there joy would be wasted once they learnt that he couldn't see. So it seemed that this news would have to stay under wrap for a little while longer.

Naku had changed a lot since the night before, she seemed more liberated and free from pain. She had actually got up and paid a little attention to herself. Baji was pleased to see this change in her but could sense that she knew something he didn't, Naku tu achanak aise kaise... he started hesitating with his words.
Baji tu jaanta hai na ke jab Saab wapas aayenge to mujhe kal jaisi haalat main paa kar unhe bohut dukh lage ga... she smiled with satisfaction.
He knew that this false hope had still set her free at the slightest, and didn't think to break her confidence just yet. He had called Gaurav and told him of the situation and explained to him that Naku was recovering for the best, and to tell Babi that the search for Bhau was still on, he knew this was a lie, but for the time being it would get everyone through this tough time.
That night Naku had disconnected all the wires of the extra phones in the house, not wanting to take the risk of anyone coming to know of Saab. If he had told her precisely that he hadn't wanted anyone to know that he was alive, there must've been a solid reason as to why he wanted to keep this information suppressed. She headed towards Dutta's room and kept only the wire in his room intact, and she waited patiently for his phone call once again. Her heart was pacing ahead of itself, watching only the phone the whole time begging for it to ring with anxiety desperately.

(Please click her for some LTL background music -

only for this short paragraph, short but sweet, and I just had to add it somewhere😳)

Dutta was lost in Naku's soft voice that replayed itself over and over in his head from the phone call just yesterday, he could feel his stomach churning with excitement, knowing that when he'll return to Naku there would be nothing in his way to stop him from consummating his marriage. Just thinking about locking Naku in his arms brought a steady smile to his face, almost making him shy away from himself. He couldn't see much, but pleasantly everything seemed to look a lot clearer to him, the wind running through his hair felt like a message sent to him, telling that his Nakusha was too thinking of him, but yet he could sense her impatience even through this distance. He too was eager to call Naku back, but he'd wanted to take a moment to let all the memories he'd neglected this whole time sink into him properly, before he went ahead and created more.

Finally the moment she waited for was here, the phone was ringing and everyone in the house was fast asleep. She had closed the doors beforehand, just to make sure that nothing or no one disturbed her, with only the sound of the warm wind gently whistling through the trees coming in through the windows, and the moonlight spreading its light brightly over the floor and the Crickets singing in the silence, distantly.
Saab... she breathed out answering the phone and clutching onto it with both hands as she sat coiled on the floor with her back against Dutta's bed.
Naku...kaisi hai tu... he asked at once.
Achi hoon Saab...aap kaise ho... she replied and questioned back formally.
Tere bager jaise mujhe hona chahiye, bilkul waise Naku, adhoora aur khali.
Nahin Saab, aap hi ne to kaha tha ke main hamesha aapke saath hoon, aur aap mere saath, to phir aaj aap aise kyun bol rahe ho Saab?
He knew he didn't have an answer to her query, and instead responded with a deep vivid breath down the phone. Chaand ko dekh rahi thi... he spoke again, changing the subject and knowing that Naku often stared at the moonlight whilst sitting alone, although he couldn't see it very well, he could see the silver blurry blob in the sky, and envied it for the fact that maybe it could also see his Naku regardless of it being so far away from her.
Haan Saab, pann uss Chaand ko kya dekhna, meri ankhein to sirf apne Chaand ko dhoond rahi hai jaane kab se.
Dutta smiled at Naku's reply, she never failed to make him feel like he was the only man in the world for her, ...Chaand ko bura lag jayega Naku, ke tune uski jaga mujhe dedi...
Saab... Naku interrupted, ...Chaand se kya darna, main tho apne Bappa se pehle aap ki pooja karti hai Saab.
Acha, aur agar tera Bappa mujhe pooche ga ke tune meri Naku ko mujhse churaliya to phir main kya jawab dega?
Aap bhool gaye Saab ke aap Bappa se mere liye ek ashirwaad ho, to bhala Bappa aapse aisa kyun poochenge, Ayi bolti hai ke agar koi kisi ko kuch deta hai to woh usse kabhi wapas nahin leta, she answered smartly.
She always had the answers to everything thought Dutta shaking his head and throwing a half-hearted smile, ...bohut dino ke baad teri Ayi ne kuch bola, teased Dutta.
Naku understanding Dutta's sarcasm a little late bit her bottom lip to stop herself from stuttering and looked down to grab something to twiddle her fingers in, so she wouldn't be forced to say something out of the norm and make a fool of herself.
Tu chup kyun hai... asked Dutta teasing her further, abhi to tu bohut bara baashan de rahi thi, ab kya huwa? Tera dil bhar gaya?
Nahin! She answered in a rush, ..woh main bas, er, aapki khidki band kar rahi thi, she said making up a quick excuse.
Meri khidki...tu mere kamre mein hai? Surprised and puzzled at this revelation, he couldn't stop his voice from holding astonishment in it.
Hearing Dutta's tone, Naku was in dilemma as to what she should say, as she weren't expecting this reaction from him, maybe he was angry. Woh Saab jab se aap la pata te tab se mera dil kahi aur nahin lag raha tha, aur isiliye main yahan aap ke kamre main aagaye, apna mann beh lane keliye, aap ki choti choti yaadon se... she admitted slowly and nervously.
To jab main tere paas tha, tab tujhe alag kamre main rakha gaya, aur ab jab main itni door hoon, tho tu mere kamre mei reh rahi hai, ajeeb hai...
Lekin Saab humara shaadi se pehle ek kamre mein rehna theek nahin tha isiliye humare baro ne kuch na kuch soch ke yeh faisla liya hoga na...matlab humari bhalay keliye.
Kya khaak bhalaye hai isme, arre maine tujhe mann se apni Patni maana hai, agar humare bare beech mein nahin aate to ab tak main baap bi ban gaya hota! He said agitating and not realising when he had gotten so annoyed by this small fact.
Saab! Naku gasped in shock, ...yeh aap kaisi baatein kar rahe hai?! Agar kisi ne sun liya to?!
To...main kisi paraye ladki se baat to nahin kar raha, apni Patni se baat kar raha hoon, aur isme galat kya hai, theek to bol raha hoon main!
Aisi baatein aapko shobha nahin deti Saab, chodiye yeh sab... Naku fought back exploding with heat coming from her neck and cheeks.
Aaj to tu taal rahi hai Naku lekin iss waqt to sirf baat hi chal rahi hai, ab to kuch hi samay ki baat hai jab yeh sab haqeeqat mein badal jayega, he carried on not letting her move away from the facts.
Ma...ma...m...main phone kaat degi Saab... threatened a sulky Naku weakly, not knowing what else to do, his words were taking the life out of her, and she knew for a fact that he was aware of the effect he was having on her, but continued to enjoy the one sided conversation at her cost.
Her stuttering was cute, these were the moments that could make Dutta live his life in a blink of an eye. Naku hated talking about romantic things, well not the soft type romance, sort of like the pichla janam type romance, that was her comfort zone, and anything beyond that seemed like a curse to her. But Dutta wasn't only looking for mental romance, although it did rev him up, but he preferred to make love the normal typical human way, longing for her touch. Theek hai, to kaat do phone, mujhe kya, main dobara phone nahin karunga... Dutta threatened casually, fully aware that Naku would never cut the phone on him, and then waited in silence.
Naku's face grew with worry, wondering if Saab had meant that literally, and she begun chewing the inside of her mouth until she bit her skin off.
Dutta knew Naku could never do that to him even if she had wanted to, which he was sure she didn't, ...to ab tum ek roothi biwi ki tarah chup bethi raho gi, not hearing an answer on the other side he smirked at her childish behaviour. Aye Naku... he started with a seriousness in his voice this time, ...main tere se aur door nahin reh sakta, har waqt meri ankhein sirf tujhi ko dhoond ti hai, tune kahan tha na ke jab main tujhe bulaunga tu tab ayegi...to dekh Naku tera Dutta tujhe kabse pukar raha hai, aur tu waha chup bethi hai...
Nahin Saab...sach baat to yeh hai ke aap mujhse pyar hi nahin karte... she finally spoke with her teary voice, ...kitna tarpaya aap ne mujhe aap ki ek baar awaaz sunne keliye, ab to mere ansoon bhi soonkh gaye hai aap ki raa dekhte dekhte Saab, kab aoge aap Saab? Kab? She said allowing her tears to roll down freely for the first time in ages.
Bohut jald Naku, bohut jald aounga... he whispered slowly, ...main tujhse bohut pyar karta hoon Naku, he added quickly never wanting to leave a moment where he could say that to her.
Main jaanti hai Saab... she said in relief, main bhi aapse bohut pyar karti hain.

I won't tolerate your sickening behaviour any longer... threatened Ayi Sahib, I will call the police and have you arrested for my Son's brutal murder!
Kala had tried to knock sense into her Mother, but with no luck, all she could see was her Son. Along with Ayi Sahib everyone had come to know of Kala's evil ways with the help of Sudarshan.

However things had gone from bad to worse, when Baji had ordered the guards to take Kala captive, and everyone refused point blank. Followed by Kala's mental laughter, briefing everyone that she had been controlling the reigns since quite some time now, and that the guards loyalties never laid with 'Dutta Bhau' but to Kalavathi. With one new revelation after the next taking place, the family was disgusted at how Kala's hatred had been nurtured amongst their loving household.  She even told that the funds from Dutta's accounts had already been transferred into her own accounts, and that if Dutta hadn't died, it wouldn't have made any difference to her, as she had a foolproof plan in place for Dutta to spend the rest of his life behind bars for money laundering and tax evasion. One thing after the
next had begun weighing down Ayi Sahib's shoulders, the burden was far too big to bear for her, and almost losing her consciousness, her feet became unsteady and her mind distorted with the thought of such repulsive things.
Ayi Jagdame, Ayi Jagdambe... she prayed silently, whilst losing her balance.
Tai...yeh sab theek nahin kar rahi aap.. retorted Leela.
I don't need you to tell me what's right and what's wrong, I never wanted things to be this way, but you all have become so blinded in Dutta's false love, that you're shamelessly willing to go against me your own sister, who brought you through all those dark times in our lives... she defended, ...but if this is what you've chosen, than fine, I will put a stone on my heart and hold you back from taking action against me. I've loved my Mother very much, and I thought she did too, but today she's made her choice, and this means I must make mine too.

Guards! Lock them all in the room upstairs, and make sure no one escapes, anyone who objects to my actions will face the same consequences. This is Kalavathi's reign where everyone will yield before my power and obey by my rules, and anyone who fails to do so shall meet their death.

Naku was calm in her room after her conversation with Dutta, but felt on edge, for no reasons necessary.

It had soon become clear what her subconscious mind had been telling her when the guards had broken down Dutta's room door, and literally dragged her out. She was taken by a nasty surprise, and was clueless as to what was going on. Things had moved too fast for her to say or do anything, but whatever it was, it was definitely bad.
Kaale was also amongst the few guards that dragged Nakusha from the room, who was unable to avoid Naku's questioning look which was being filled with the doubt of betrayal. What's happening? She questioned once she managed to grab a chance.
Tum sab jao yahan se, ek ladki to thikane laane keliye tum sab ki zaroorat nahin hai... Kaale ordered.

The rest of the three guards quickly left, as Kaale continued to apply force with Naku and pushing her into the same room as everyone else and quickly added, ...Vahini, mujhe shama kardeejiye, par iss waqt mera Kala Tai ke hukam ko maana bohut zaroori hai, main aap logon ko jald hi yahan se bahar nikalunga, he promised and handed Baji a loaded gun on the sly.
Kaale, saari khabar mujhe dete rehna, aur haan Kishore Da ko bhi bata dena ke Zurich waale accounts ke documents sambhal ke rakhna, theek hai, Baji ordered.
Baji you could easily get out, so why aren't you fighting back, questioned Madhu looking puzzled.
No Madhu I can't leave yet, I need to know what Kala is planning on doing, only then I can take some kind of action, and besides we don't know how many of our men are actually loyal to Bhau just yet, apart from Kaale, and I can't afford to leave all you ladies and Ayi Sahib alone... he explained.
Baji, Ayi Sahib, Saab zinda hai!
Naku bohut sun liya hum sab ne, ab bas bhi karo! Shouted Ayi Sahib with her shaky voice.
Nahin Ayi Sahib main sach bol rahi hai, Saab zinda hai, maine Saab se kal hi baat ki... when no one reacted to her words she continued to convince, ...aaj bhi maine...bas abhi abhi maine Saab se baat ki Ayi Sahib, lekin Saab ne khud mujhe mana kar diya kisi ko kuch kehne se, par unho ne kahan tha ke woh jald hi lot ayenge. Seeing everyone's softened faces she knew they were beginning to believe her. 
Bhau zinda hai... answered Baji teary eyed, ...main jaanta tha, using his sleeve to wipe his tears, ...jaanta tha apun ke humara Sher aisi maut nahin mar sakta.
Lekin Baji, humme darr hai ke agar Kala ko pata chal gaya ke Dutta zinda hai to woh usse... she couldn't bring herself to speak the rest and avoided her words with her pallu.
Nahin Ayi Sahib, main kuch sochta hai, eh Naku, tu itna to jaanti hogi ke Bhau kahan pe hai? He asked trying to think strategically.
Saab ne theek theek nahin bataya Baji, unho ne sirf itna bataya ke woh kisi Ram Nagar ke naam ki jagah pe hai, bas, she replied.
Ram Nagar, woh to Gaon Devi Mandir ke raaste se aata hai na... he asked.

Bakwas band karo! Dutta mar chuka hai.. shouted Kala.
Itne bhi yakeen se mat bolo Kala... Seema spoke with full confidence. Akhir kya saboot hai tumhare paas? She smirked.
Seema was burning with jealousy and unable to handle the humiliation from Dutta, she decided to ploy her own little revenge by continuing to play the good samaritian with face value, and walk him to his death like she were doing him a favour.
After seeing Dutta's cold nature towards herself, Seema failed to comply with her false attitude any longer, and had decided to blackmail Kala for money instead which remained her first love as usual.

Upon hearing the full story, Kala had told Seema to bring Dutta to her immediately, but Seema refused her downright and offered her a deal instead; for the obvious exchange of money, but she knew Kala wouldn't agree to such a thing instantly and had further threatened her that she will not only tell Dutta that his sister had planned to kill him off, but also the Cops, alongside the location with the burnt car as proof, which would lead them to Kala in any case.
Dutta zinda bhi hain, aur mere paas hai...woh bhi guile aur andha... she insulted just as Kala had lashed out at her that Dutta was dead. Kala quickly agreed, aware that Dutta wouldn't be able to witness his murderer, whilst being blind. She told her to make her way to Patil Wadi and they will meet half way, on the side road, where she would finish him off. No competition what so ever thought Kala as she felt a satisfactory impulse as she would finally get what she wanted, that was the pleasure to kill Dutta with her very own hands.

At first when Seema had laid her terms she felt annoyed, but now things seemed like they had worked out for the best.
Her line of clothes was entered in the Lakme Fashion week, for the week ahead and she would get very busy, so she decided to get rid of every thorn in her way at the soonest, but first she needed to convince Baji to join hands with her.

Kala had come into the dark room with food, but no one accepted anything from her hands. To some extent she had felt hurt but she was good at disguising things best, and that was exactly what she did.
Baji... she began, ...main jaanti hoon ke tu mujhse naraaz hai, lekin dekh maine jo bhi kiya iss ghar keliye kiya, Dutta ne tujhe kabhi bhi tujhe tera sayi adhikaar nahin diya, par main dungi, tu mere saath haath mila le, aur dekhna hum kaun si bulandiyon par pohanch jayenge.
Baji spat at the floor and told her to get lost as rudely as possible, being sure to offend her.
Er Tai... said a confident voice but a shocking discovery for Kala, ...if you like I would prefer to join hands with you, what I mean is I don't have anything against you, in fact you made my job a whole lot easier, the very reason I was here was to finish off my Brother. So this is much greater news for me than is for you.
Kala looked at her suspiciously, ...Madhu tum? But you love you Brother... she said raising her eyebrows.
No I don't actually, I hate him. I've hated him since I was a child, do you know how it feels to be neglected because of someone that made your whole life hell!
Madhu, yeh tu kya bol rahi hai?! Baji stood up asking, he couldn't believe it, and Madhu had definitely not seemed like someone that could betray them at all.
I'm telling the truth Baji, I hate Bhaiya, I've always have done, the only reason I came here was to seek revenge on him, but if Tai's done all that, than there's no reason for me to sit here moping around with you useless lot, is there...
Aye Madhu!!!! Baji shouted ready to slap her.
Baji! Ayi Sahib stopped, agar iske dil mein bhi Dutta keliye itni nafrat hai to tu apne haath gande mat kar, jaane de isse, yeh dono bhool gaye hai ke uparwale ko bhi ek bara faisla lene ko baaki hai.
Naku was lost for words, so much had happened in such a short amount of time, everything was fine just a while back, her and Saab would meet soon and have a happily ever after, but than what changed. How did it become from being a happy family to this?
Yes that's right Baji, I've always been like this, I'm just glad I don't have to put up this fake pretense anymore.
Madhu, how can I be sure to trust you, you are after all that Damodar's daughter.
So, how does that matter, you need a barrister to write up all your legal documents, and with the profession you're bringing the capital from seems hardly likely that you'll find one that'll be up to standards with all that 'illegal' information, so I guess it's a take or leave it situation, your call... said Madhu already winning with her tactful skills.

You're right, I guess I can do with your help, said Kala agreeing cautiously, for now it was vital to have one person coming her way, she knew she needed Baji on her side, as the people would never accept her as a replacement for their 'beloved' Bhau. If she managed to get Baji on her side somehow then the people will slowly surrender to her, but for now Madhu seemed like a good trump card, if she proved useful then she could make use for her long-term, if not, than to hell with her.

Come Madhu, she gestured, ...anyone else? Tried Kala one last time before she left.

Shortly after the last and most shocking truth of Madhu, Ayi Sahib, Baji, Leela, Roops and Naku were in for one last attack.

Kaale had managed to creep in during the night, and informed Baji that Bhau was alive and he was in dangerous company, I wasn't sure Baji Bhau who Bhau is with, but I heard Kala Tai speaking on the phone to someone and they have set an early time to meet on the  road leading towards the Gaon Devi Mandir.  There Kala will make an exchange for money in return of Dutta's life, but... Kaale's voice halted deliberately. 

But what... Naku and Baji asked at the same time.

I've heard that our Bhau has lost his eyesight Baji Bhau and he cannot see.

All eyes directed on Naku in question, but Naku shook her head in denial and without speaking informed that Saab said nothing of his eyesight loss whatsoever. Why didn't he tell her! That must have been the reason why he prevented her from telling the house members of him being safe, because he'd lost his sight. She felt her heart grow heavy once again with pain overshadowing everything.

That means that Bhau won't be able to defend himself! Baji feared, and acting quickly he looked to Naku and asked her where he called from.

Mujhe yakeen se pata nahin Baji...par unho kaha tha ke woh apne phone se phone kar rahe the, she tried to remember in haste. 

Apne phone se, iska matlab hai ke Bhau ka phone abhi thak chalu hai, main try kar ke dekhta hai. 

"The mobile phone you are calling is currently switched off. Please hang up, and try again later." Said the Operator's voice once, twice and then thrice.

Phone band aaraha hai, spoke Baji after the phone call was rejected numerous times. 

Haan Saab ne phone band kar ke rakha tha... informed Naku.

Damn! Shouted Baji.

How are we going to alert Bhau... worried Roops.

Tu phikar matt kar Roop main tere Bhau ko kuch hone nahin dega, he vowed. Kaale...tu abhi jaa, aur kal suba tak tu humare liye ghar se nikal ne ka raasta nikal, aur haan hoshiar rehna ke humare saath kaun kaun hai, aur dhyan rakhna uss gadaar Madhu se... he hissed through his teeth.

Baji sab ki nazar tujh pe hogi, khaas kar ke Kala Tai ki, agar tum uska dhyan kahi aur behla sakte ho to phir main kisi doosre raaste se nikhal jaugni aur Saab tak yeh khabar pohancha dungi... suggested Naku still trying hard to make sense of things.

Naku tu jaanti hai na ke agar tujhe kuch hogaya to Bhau bardaasht nahin kar payega, aise mein agar humne tujhe bhej diya to iski kya guarantee hai ke tu Bhau ke paas sayi salaamat pohanch jayegi?

Baji agar Saab tak koi pohanch sakta hai, to woh main hoon, she said confidently.

Wasie bhi Baji, tumhare paas koi bhi gaadiya, ya phir aadmi bhi to nahin hai... Roop said keeping the facts in mind.

Main aap ke saath aayega Baji Bhau...

Nahin Kaale...tu yahan Ayi Sahib aur ladkiyon ke paas rahega, humara ek wafadar yahan bhi hona zaroori hai...warna Kala Tai ka koi bharosa nahin hai.. he stressed looking at Ayi Sahib's swollen eyes with regret.

Naku... Baji tried one last time, ...tujhe pakka yakeen hai na ke tu Bhau ko waqt se pehle dhoond legi?

Haan Baji, kal main Saab se zaroor milegi, kal mujhe raasta Bappa khud dikhayenge... she said determined to reach him at any cost.

Dutta hum kal subhe hi nikhal jayenge Patil Wadi keliye... Said Seema.

Hmm.. replied Dutta not paying much attention to her words.

Today is your last night alive Dutta, to hell with you, I came back to your life hoping to make it gleam again, but you not only rejected me, but had the audacity to assault me and humiliate me, you did it to me once before, but not again. What do I care, I'll get a deserving amount for you, and the best part is that your very own sister is out to kill you, what better punishment for you than this itself. You were only kept alive for me anyway, when I met Kala that day she'd already paid me to create a barrier between you and your wife, but it was God's wish that you happen to have landed before me, which gave me the upper hand to your Witch of a sister. If you had accepted me, than I would have considered 'not' doing this, but you didn't, which means you chose your own path Dutta.

Seema jaisi ladki teri kismat na tab thi, aur nahi aaj, she boasted.

Naku kyun iss tanhai mein ek ajeeb si bechaini hai, kyun mera dil baar baar teri ghabrahat sun raha hai, meri saansein tej ho rahi hai jaise koi tujhko mujhse door karne ki koshish kar raha hai, par phir bhi mera mann kehta hai ke tu mere aur kareeb aarahi hai. Yeh kaisa itifaaq hai, meri saansein ek sandesha bhet kar rahi hai, aur mera dil teri rah dekhne keliye tam kar betha hai. Naku kahan hai tu... whispered Dutta unable to decipher his feelings but yet attempting to rob the silence with these mysterious words.

So I know right, it's okay, go ahead and say it's 'so long!'😛

I don't have much to say, everything that's in this update is pretty much said for, and er, leave your comments behind girls and boys😊, and please press like.

Thank you very much for reading.

Tink😉

xxx

Edited by tinkerbe11 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by tinkerbe11

Oh hun glad to know u are, but I take it u ain't wid the other one.  😛  I'm dyin' to know wot u fink about that one...the truth...I know I know u always tell the truth...but still I can't refrain myself 4r saying so. ðŸ˜³no...awww ikno wa u mean by dat hun...its jus suma u hv 2 say no mata hw i say i wil lol...i wil do it asap...its jus dat im tryna write upd8 4 BER but jus cnt strt it off..i wnt dat update 2 b real HAWTT😉😳

mwah to u too babe...xXX
xxx

Edited by tinkerbe11 - 12 years ago

Originally posted by Suvi7884

u need ur 3rd thread!! wooo

arre tu ek jagah pe reh...I'm talkin to u wahan, aur tu yahan hai...😆
KEEP UP WITH IT , GR8 UPDATE,, i guess you will have to make a new thread soon.