Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Nakusha

liked it but plz no chanda for too long & unite tasha soon ,waiting for the update 😊

Don't worry hun, Chanda won't be around for long at all, literally in this update, and out in the 2nd update 4rm now. 😉  Will be updating soon.
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: meriyaar

Tink that was awesome!!!

loved it, especially the madhu and dutta interaction  it was small yet so big, loved how madhu just let everything out she stuck up for their father and dutta actually understood if only he had hugged her back with love for his sister.
dutta confronting dutta was just fab!
loved how he was getting jealous coz his 'duplicate' said my naku lol.
urgh kala and her annoying plans, she's like the vamp all vamps lol.
this chanda better not be seema...
and now dutta's gonna crash, great!  he better not lose his eyesight!
thanks for the pm hun and also for a lovely and wonderful update :D
tc
xoxo

Hey babez!  😉

Thank you as usual for u enthusiastic start!😳

Yeah it was small, but dat bit was in a little better detailing in the previous copy of the chatper that got deleted.   But yeh he'll come around to his sister soon.
Glad u enjoyed teh Dutta vs Dutta convo lol, even dat one was better in the 1st one, but still the point got thru I guess.  And yeh it felt ryt to let Dutta be possessive over Naku even against his own reflection lol, it just seems like his character.  😆

I agree Kala is the Witch amongst all Witches lool, and uh-oh...Chanda is exactly Seema.  😳
Lol Dutta is defo gonna crash, but his eyesight won't be longterm, hope u cope wid it well lol. 

Ur welcome for the pm, and of course the update, thanks for commenting. 
tc
xxx
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

gr8 update...read it during work bt cudnt post my comment den...

reali liked da madhu-dutta scene, esp wer she says 2 him tht he's my dad 2 n i aint nuthin like u wich means ur the way u r cos of urself...i can so imagine her sayin tht...LOL
omg damn kala made the brakes fail...n dutta drove the car...m sure nothing wil happen 2 him bt pls pls pls reunite tasha in ur nxt update..missing der scenes, u do knw tht its tasha thts kept me hook...other wise u pairing roops with baji killed it for me... 😡😭

Cheers chik. 

Of course you'd like Madhu scene first lol, and yeh I totally get wot u mean, I can imagine her saying that too. 
Well nothing 'major' will happen to Dutta, but hun tasha will re-unite trust me.  Of course I know it's tasha keepin' u hooked, ain't that why everyone here is reading lol. 

Thanks for comments hun tc. 
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: eternity_of_luv

awesome update dear
finally dutta understand the truth
but i was thinking exact opposite concept that dutta will find lost naku but you have plan dutta's accident as inshow
kala decides to bring back seema
fabulous update
love it
thanks for pm

Thank u Ranjana. 

Yeah I like keeping a few things the same as the show just to keep it's originality running thru the FF. 
Yep Kala has major plans wid Seema, lets see how they turn out..😉

Ur always welcum for pm. 
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnx12

Good update👏 Datta- Madhu's convo was good. Datta in his fb mode, then talking to himself was nice, atleast he could finally decide, that he needs his wife. Kala wanted to kill Naku & plant Chanda in Datta's life. This track is almost simillar to the screen version. If Naku has prayed for Datta, then he will be safe. 😊

Thank u chik😊.  Yeah dis track is very similar to the on-screen version, it's just how I wud have liked it or preferred it to be I guess.  Dutta will always be safe for Naku don't worry, and Madhu and Dutta will soon have a strong bond. 

Cheers for comments hun. 
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: krishaa

good one tink so dutta finally accepted that he can't live without nakku oh chanda here also same track again but plz end it soon and you can't make dutta and nakku together like nakku accident by dutta car and both saved by chanda plz don't seperate them.update soon thanx for pm.

Thank u darlin'.  Dutta had to accept he can't live without Naku one day or another, but don't worry they gonna re-unite soon I promise, and Chanda will play her short role. 
Ur welcome for the pm, and I will be updating soon.  😉
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Pari🤗
so sorry dear,i was so caught up in some work that totally forgot to read & comment on ch.40.😕

Once again interesting choice of words as far as title is concerned,i think this time its fits on Dutta,Nakku & Madhu.Nakku becaz she has again gone back to her patient nature & she is allowing her silence to do the magic.😉Dutta has again retorted back to drinking,but sadly its not working for him this time😔,becaz his love for Nakku is way too strong rather than his false hate & his self-guilt.Madhu is like a riddle,or more aptly coconut,tough on exterior,but very sweet & emotional from inside & a bit lonely.

My guess was right,Kala is surely upto something,& i am sure Madhu will pick up on her planning  just like she could read the evilness behind Kala's warm smile.Looks like Kala is all set to announce to the fashion world about her talent & in a grand style,but her plan of trapping Dutta into some legalities is going to backfire,becaz this time Dutta has his own blood by his side.Madhu's profession will surely play key role in this mess.

Nakku is damn right,this time Dutta is fighting with his inner demons & he has to find his own way to come out of that darkness.But,that certainly doesn't mean Nakku is going to sit back,she is doing her bit to show him that no matter how hard he tries,she is never going to leave him.Her inner resolve & her faith is so strong this time,that Dutta is taken aback,he knows he is loosing fast,its only a matter of time before he surrenders to Nakku's love.

I loved the Harley,so far the max. harleys i have seen is during my trip to scotland,there people are just crazy for their Harleys.😆so i can definitely understand Madhu's love for her bike,besides this was a gift from her dad,so it like one of his good memories.

Nakku was as always spot on about Gaurav's attraction towards Madhu.How much ever he fights with her ,but from inside he is really curious to solve the puzzle named Madhu.There is something about her which makes him think about her subconsciously.

Junglee is mine & my dad's fav. movie,he always used to laugh whenever the title song used to play on radio or tv,& he used in call Shammiji a monkey😆Felt really nice to see all the young bunch of patil family bonding together & by now  Gaurav is also  an inseparable patil family member.Roops initial opinion about Madhu surely changed ,seems like they will gel nicely as the time passes.

That dialouge speaking idea was fabulous,i was laughing so hard when suddenly Nakku said main tumhare bachche ki maa banane wali hoon🤣imagine Dutta hearing that,what all things he would have broken😆
Baaji is surely a troublemaker😆,but unknowingly he foretelled the future relation of Gaurav & Madhu😉I don't drink ,but i like the explanation u gave,besides scientifically its proven that good wine or whiskey taken in limit is good for health😊I like the fact how u bring some intersting points at every stage of story movement & they gel so well with the story.👏

Coming to the highlight of this update -Madhu reliving her fond memories of past with her dad⭐️
I really liked that instead of making  her tell her past to someone from PN family,u gave bits & pieces & in her own version ,its like she was revisiting her life right from her birth.She was quite a hand full😆,but she is surely a multitalented personality & yet very rooted ,traditional,knows her limits & as the title says-old fashioned,yet modern exterior.
I am totally against tatooing 👎🏼but in Madhu's case i feel she does the thing which her heart feels right,unlike some teens of today who does anything in the name of latest trand.
There were many parts her memory drive where i felt Dutta was present thru her thoughts or her dad's repentance.Depsite being her dad's darling daughter ,she knew the void which her dad had in his heart could never be filled by her ,but surprisingly she had no jelousy or hate towards Dutta,infact she loved & respected her brother without even meeting him.

Dutta is indeed lucky.
He has to open his soul's eyes to see that he has loving wife,doting sister & a very loyal friend ,& i am damn sure these 3 people have a huge role to play during the coming days,when he is still struggling with himself.These 3 individuals will be his support pillers.  

Madhu's past & her abilities are now known to us readers & i am thinking each of her skill will have some or other role to play in future.I am also sure that she will someday prove to Dutta that their father was a changed man.

Loved this part.Its clearly visible Gaurav is falling for her & she too feels something about him.But,at this point i am more curious to know what holds in future for Dutta & Nakku's relation.Till now Kala & her evil side have always worked as boon for DN relationship,let's see if her latest plan does the magic of bringing them together or not.😉

Lots of love🤗🤗
Pooja😊
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: preety_219

Pari🤗

so sorry dear,i was so caught up in some work that totally forgot to read & comment on ch.40.😕

It's okay babez. 

Once again interesting choice of words as far as title is concerned,i think this time its fits on Dutta,Nakku & Madhu.Nakku becaz she has again gone back to her patient nature & she is allowing her silence to do the magic.😉Dutta has again retorted back to drinking,but sadly its not working for him this time😔,becaz his love for Nakku is way too strong rather than his false hate & his self-guilt.Madhu is like a riddle,or more aptly coconut,tough on exterior,but very sweet & emotional from inside & a bit lonely.

Thank you I'm glad u think so.  Yes the name does fit in well with everyone but it's just to show that beign foreign Madhu is still very traditional.  I like you comparison for Madhu it is very spot on. 

My guess was right,Kala is surely upto something,& i am sure Madhu will pick up on her planning  just like she could read the evilness behind Kala's warm smile.Looks like Kala is all set to announce to the fashion world about her talent & in a grand style,but her plan of trapping Dutta into some legalities is going to backfire,becaz this time Dutta has his own blood by his side.Madhu's profession will surely play key role in this mess.

Of course your guess is actually almost always bang on.  Madhu is very fast in such matters, so yeah she'll clock on soon. 

Nakku is damn right,this time Dutta is fighting with his inner demons & he has to find his own way to come out of that darkness.But,that certainly doesn't mean Nakku is going to sit back,she is doing her bit to show him that no matter how hard he tries,she is never going to leave him.Her inner resolve & her faith is so strong this time,that Dutta is taken aback,he knows he is loosing fast,its only a matter of time before he surrenders to Nakku's love.

Exactly, he had to come to terms with himself first, rather then just listening to someone else and trying to make sense of it.  Only a person alone can bring himself out of such a mess.

I loved the Harley,so far the max. harleys i have seen is during my trip to scotland,there people are just crazy for their Harleys.😆so i can definitely understand Madhu's love for her bike,besides this was a gift from her dad,so it like one of his good memories.

I know I wish I could ride one, one day lol.  I've seen a lot of bikers in Wembley, and in Rishikesh wen I went to the Himalayas, it seems like great fun.  So yeah Madhu's love for her bike is justified in every sense. 

Nakku was as always spot on about Gaurav's attraction towards Madhu.How much ever he fights with her ,but from inside he is really curious to solve the puzzle named Madhu.There is something about her which makes him think about her subconsciously.

Naku and Gaurav have always shared a unique friendship, and they are able to understand each other fluently.  Madhu us unlike other girls that Gaurav has ever come across. 

Junglee is mine & my dad's fav. movie,he always used to laugh whenever the title song used to play on radio or tv,& he used in call Shammiji a monkey😆Felt really nice to see all the young bunch of patil family bonding together & by now  Gaurav is also  an inseparable patil family member.Roops initial opinion about Madhu surely changed ,seems like they will gel nicely as the time passes.

Really!  I love that film, it really is a childhood favourite lol.  But I can understand where ur Dad's coming from😆.  Yeah it was just a simple scene to show everyday activites taking place too, and Roops has understood Madhu a little better too. 

That dialouge speaking idea was fabulous,i was laughing so hard when suddenly Nakku said main tumhare bachche ki maa banane wali hoon🤣imagine Dutta hearing that,what all things he would have broken😆
Baaji is surely a troublemaker😆,but unknowingly he foretelled the future relation of Gaurav & Madhu😉I don't drink ,but i like the explanation u gave,besides scientifically its proven that good wine or whiskey taken in limit is good for health😊I like the fact how u bring some intersting points at every stage of story movement & they gel so well with the story.👏

Lool I know that was such a random ting, but yeh that is an interesting fing to talk abt even in real life, it's really funny going back to all the old skool dialogues.  But yeah it wud be funny for Dutta to hear that lol. 
Troublemaking is Baji's middle name lol. 
I know I knew dat some people may be against women drinking, but a different perspective has to be considered for people who drink but don't binge drink.  I'm thankful that you find such points of interest during the story. 

Coming to the highlight of this update -Madhu reliving her fond memories of past with her dad⭐️
I really liked that instead of making  her tell her past to someone from PN family,u gave bits & pieces & in her own version ,its like she was revisiting her life right from her birth.She was quite a hand full😆,but she is surely a multitalented personality & yet very rooted ,traditional,knows her limits & as the title says-old fashioned,yet modern exterior.

I didn't feel Madhu's character should be discussing such things with any of the family members yet as it's such an early stage.  So instead I incorporated her past in her own story-telling through her thoughts, and plus she ain't the type to show such tender images from her past. 

I am totally against tatooing 👎🏼but in Madhu's case i feel she does the thing which her heart feels right,unlike some teens of today who does anything in the name of latest trand.
There were many parts her memory drive where i felt Dutta was present thru her thoughts or her dad's repentance.Depsite being her dad's darling daughter ,she knew the void which her dad had in his heart could never be filled by her ,but surprisingly she had no jelousy or hate towards Dutta,infact she loved & respected her brother without even meeting him.

Omg really!  I love tattoo's lol, but only if they mean something, I don't agree with body art unless it resembles something strong. 
Jealousy doesn't come into it, as she saw through her Dad that hatred don't get u nowehre, so through her Dad she felt like she knew what kind of man her brother is. 

Dutta is indeed lucky.
He has to open his soul's eyes to see that he has loving wife,doting sister & a very loyal friend ,& i am damn sure these 3 people have a huge role to play during the coming days,when he is still struggling with himself.These 3 individuals will be his support pillers.  

Always, these three people will always play important roles in Dutta's life. 

Madhu's past & her abilities are now known to us readers & i am thinking each of her skill will have some or other role to play in future.I am also sure that she will someday prove to Dutta that their father was a changed man.

Yes you are right, her skills will play a practical part in the story ahead.  Their Father however is a different matter entirely, I think that is something Dutta will have to compromise in his own terms.

Loved this part.Its clearly visible Gaurav is falling for her & she too feels something about him.But,at this point i am more curious to know what holds in future for Dutta & Nakku's relation.Till now Kala & her evil side have always worked as boon for DN relationship,let's see if her latest plan does the magic of bringing them together or not.😉

Thank u.  Tasha's future is going to be shaping up in the next few chapters itself, so don't worry, and Kala's track won't last too long. 

Thanks for commenting hun, tc. 

Lots of love🤗🤗
Pooja😊

Luv Tink
🤗

tinkerbe11 thumbnail

Chapter Forty Two

I Just Called To Say...

Night had fallen in Patil Niwas, but Naku's eyes remained open. Even if she allowed herself to blink she was scared that she may fall asleep and miss Saab coming home.
Baji had been out looking for him with Gaurav and Kaale, but no news had returned yet.
Ayi Sahib had been seated in the Mandir since the time Baji had informed that a car had fallen off the cliff and had blown up. Unsure of whom it was as yet, Baji had tried to tell
the house members not to get too upset, although he feared the worst himself.

Kala couldn't believe what had happened, this was better than she had anticipated. She had never thought of taking Dutta's life, but the fact that it had happened, had made her so overwhelmed that words failed her. Drinking in victory she could see all her dreams coming true, she didn't have to wait for Bhau to go to prison, for he was now at a place where there was no return.
As for Naku, well she could simply kick her out of the house, claiming she was a bad omen for her Bhau, as Bhau had set out to look for her, and had met his death instead. A perfect superstitious excuse, she thought smirking. Things had turned out much better that she could have ever imagined.
As Kala spoke aloud in her room being certain that no one else was there, she had missed Leela standing in her doorway, who had come to tell Kala that the car which had fallen off the cliff, was confirmed as Bhau's car, and that the dreadful news had arrived that Bhau was no more.

Five days had passed, later that morning news had spread like a house on fire, women had come round dressed in white clothing. Ayi Sahib was a still corpse with nothing to say or nothing to do, Gaurav had been sent to inform Babi of the accident the same morning, so that she could help in making Naku understand the situation better.
When Naku had come out of her room, she saw the display of her husband's picture with a flower garland around it as small fragranced smoke clouds gathered around it from the dozen agarbathi's.
The sight of this had triggered a nerve in Naku's mind, she felt disgusted and appalled to have witnessed such a thing while standing there, anger filling her up, she looked around at the rest of the family members faces, from one to the next, who all had their heads dropped pathetically in remorse, with no one to object to what was in
front of them. Making her mind up she decided that she won't let these unknown faces amongst the known to make a mockery of her love, or of her marital life.
Saab hadn't returned, but that didn't mean he was dead! And until she lived Saab would always live. Fighting in her head with all the thoughts shouting out to her, she hadn't realised when a group of women had come closer to her, taking her away into a farther room attempting to disrobe her and force her into a white coloured suit. However, before they could take her any further she refused rudely, almost pushing two of the women off their feet.
Get away from me and don't touch me!!!! I don't believe a word of it! Naku yelled as loud as she possibly could, her voice repeating over and over again in echo. Mere Saab mujhe kabhie nahin chod ke jaa sakte, kabhie nahin! She shouted again smashing a nearby vase on a small table.

Nakusha! Kala said coming down the stairs in a white designer, almost backless sari, and speaking with controlled volume in her dominant voice. Tujhe sharam nahin aati, ek to tera Pati teri wajah se iss duniya mein nahin raha, aur ek tu hai ke vidwa hote huwe bhi to ek suhaagan ka bes daar na chahati hai.
Nahin! Main vidwa nahin hoon, mera suhaag abhi jeevit hain! She spoke like she knew rather than guessing. Aap dekhna Saab zaroor ayenge, apni Naku ke paas zaroor ayenge, she said hitting her chest with her flat palm. How many times have I seen Saab face death, but never accepting it! How could you Tai, how could you stand there and believe what these people have told you, don't you have any love for you brother?! Don't you believe that Saab could never leave you, Ayi Sahib, Baji, and me, she added lastly.

While Naku continued to go on and on in her unwelcoming tone, lots of whispering and murmurings went on in the background, ...the girl's mad, ...besharam hai yeh ladkhi vidwa hai aur dekho kaise bahane dhoond rahi hai, ...iske kadam hi manhoos hai, ...jab se shaadi huwi hai tab se iske Pati ka saath nahin mila isse, ...dokhe se shaadi ki thi iss ladkhi ne kya pata khud hi apne Pati ki kaatil ho. All sorts of voices said in different conversations, speaking ill of her as though she weren't even there.
Bas! Shouted Naku, Mera mere Saab se kya rishta hai woh aap log kabhi nahin samajh sakte! Aur mujhe samjhane ki ki zaroorat bhi nahin hai, chale jaye aap yaha se...jaye ye, she said aggresively rushing forward and pushing one of the women out literally.
Nakusha, tumhari itni himmat kaise hogi, ke tu apne bado ka apman aise karegi, said Kala, chalo maafi mango Kaki Ji se... she said flinging Naku towards the arrogant woman.
Nahin, main maafi nahin maangegi, she said sharply, mere Pati ke zinda hote huwe jo shok manane aaye hai, unke saamne Saab ki biwi ka sar nahin juke ga, she let out inconsiderately, but determined to stand by her words.
Everyone was shocked at Naku's sudden impolite behaviour, although it was understandable that she'd lost her husband, it didn't give her leeway to become so foul mannered, she was literally spitting words out at anyone who tried to tell her her husband was no more. Anyone that had spoken of Dutta being dead had become Naku's worst enemy, not caring of how she came across to others. The people that had gathered to offer their condolences had soon left, leaving Kala behind with enough trouble to instigate Ayi Sahib against Nakusha, as she knew with Dutta gone no one would dare disobey her.

Dekha aapne Ayi Sahib kaise Naku ne humare Bhau ki shanti ki pooja bhang kardi, dekha aapne? She questioned her Mother trying to look distorted and pointing a finger at Naku. Look at how she rudely turned away the kind and generous people that had come to be a part of this sorrowful moment Ayi Sahib. Sach baat tho yeh hai ke man hi man mein yeh khush ho rahi hai ke Bhau ab iss duniya mein nahin raha, jab se yeh humare ghar mein aaye hai tab se isne mere Bhau ko khoon ke ansoon rulaye hai, pehle uss Supriya ke saath mil kar, aur phir Bhau ko apni manhoos shakal ka izhaar kar kar, aur mera bechara Bhau phir se ek baar pyar karne ki galati kar beta...woh bhi iss Nakusha se jiske pata nahin kaha kaha se purane yaar isse utane aaye the uss competition wale din pe...
Tai!!!!! Nakusha shouted as she met Kala's gaze with no fear or respect in her eyes ...main bhool jayegi ke aap Saab ki behen ho, she threatened in her near mental attitude.
Kala had taken this opportunity to slap Naku in the same instant. Dekha aapne Ayi Sahib, aaj tak mere Bhau ne mujhse aise baat nahin ki, aur yeh ladki hai ke Bhau ke jaate hi apna asli rang dikhana shuru kar diya. Madhu stood shocked, aware that Naku's actions weren't justified, but that didn't mean that she should be held culprit for whatever had happened. Tum to ussi gaadi mein jaane wali thi na, jis gaadi mein Bhau tumhe dhoondne nikla tha, to phir tum achanak paidal kaise chali gaye Naku? Hmm bolo? Aisa
kaise hogaya ke jo teri kismat mein tha, woh mere Bhau ki kismat mein pohanch gaya, Kala further provoked.

As Dutta stirred in pain, he could feel the softness beneath him, the last thing he remembered was losing control of the car because the brakes had failed and heading towards a downhill cliff off-track followed by a blur of images in a messed up order flashing through his mind. His eyes opened slowly as he tried to see where the muffled voices were coming from, but each time he tried brightness overshadowed his vision, causing him to open and shut his eyes a few times.
What's happening, who's there, where am I? He questioned all at once, as he tried to sit up carefully. Why can't I see anything? He questioned frantically, grabbing someone's collar nearby in reflex.
Beta... said a wheezy disembodied voice of what seemed like a much older man. Yeh mera gala hai...isse chod do beta aur meri baat suno... he pressed desperately.
Pehle tum yeh batao ke tum ho kaun, aur main kahan hoon? Dutta asked adding more force in his grip on the old man.
Chacha Ji! Yelped Chanda forgetting that it was dangerous for Dutta to know who she was. Dutta let go of the man's collar as soon as the sound of the lady's voice hit his ears, knowing who it was straight away. Seema... he gasped in pain.

Things had gone beyond control in Patil Niwas; Ayi Sahib had been so wrapped in Kala's words that she was beginning to believe that whatever Kala was saying had some truth in it. Naku's behaviour had grown wilder, as the argument in the house heated up.
But the tragic thing was that with each question raised Naku seemed to be going more berserk at anyone who used the past tense when discussing Dutta.
Kala felt pleased to see this, as she could use this as an easy excuse to get rid of her proving that Naku wasn't eligible to live amongst sane people, as she was unable to cope with her husband's tragic death. Ayi Sahib, Ayi Sahib aap to mera yakeen karti ho na, karti ho na aap mera yakeen, aap bharosa rakho Ayi Sahib, Saab wapas aayenge, aap Tai ki baaton mein...
Bas Naku... ordered Ayi Sahib, bohut hogaya, bohut dekh liya humne, ab tum bas bhi karo, beta khoya hai humne, kam se kam mujhe apne bete ki aatma ki shaanti'
Ayi Sahib! Naku shouted, ...bas Ayi Sahib...aap yeh kaise... she struggled to find words and without finishing her sentence she ran away to her room and sat there still, patiently waiting for a ray of hope.

Mujhe maaf karde Dutta, jo pehle huwa woh sab meri bhool samajh ke maaf karde, ab main teri zindagi mein wapas aagaye hoon, main hamesha teri khushi ka dhyan rakhungi Dutta... begged Chanda or rather Seema now that Dutta knew who she was.
Meri zindagi main tere liye koi jaga nahin hai Seema, shayad issiliye upar wale ne meri ankhon ki roshini cheenli taake mujhe teri manhoos shakal na dekhni pade, he answered repulsively.
Aisa mat bol Dutta... she sobbed without tears, mujhe pata hai ke tu apni zindagi main khush nahin hai, khud ko mat rokh Dutta kho jao meri bahon mein, apni Seema ke jism mein, karde mere mann ki pyaas tandi Dutta, karle apna barso purana sapna poora, she said as she came closer and wrapped her arms around Dutta from behind.
Dutta closed his eyes feeling her touch and warmth around him, instantly regretting the time he even fell in love with her. There were times he'd thought that he'd never be able to love someone else the way he did her, but today, this very moment was proof that he never did love her. His old aged fear of seeing her again in the future and making him doubt his love for Naku had been laid to rest, as today he only longed for Naku's touch and the warmth provided by her alone.
Seema had been growing around him like poison ivy, mistaking his delay in return of quenching his sexual desires with her. She made way to the front of his chest, and unbuttoned his kurta, taking his hands without permission and placing them on her bare stomach inviting him in to feel her curves, and dropping her sari pallu down to allow him to explore her more freely. Just when she was about to put her hands underneath his kurta Dutta had grabbed her neck and slammed her against the wall with force.
Dutta... she said strangled, yeh tum kya kar rahe ho?
Apne badan pe zeher phelane se rokh raha hoon... he replied squeezing harder.
Kyun Dutta, aisa kyun, kya tum mujhe pyar nahin karte? Tum to kabhie mere liya apni jaan dene keliye tayaar the, aaj bhi tum jo kuch bhi ho meri wajah se ho, she said letting her ego get the better of her. Jo khushi main tumhe de sakti hoon, woh tumhari Patni tumhe kabhie nahin de sakti!
Aye Seema! Agar meri Patni ke khilaaf ek aur shabd bhi boli tho main tera gala yehi pe kaat ke rakh dunga... he quickly turned back to say with his rough voice.
Kyun aisa kya hai tumhari Patni main Dutta, jo mujh mein nahin hai, main yakeen ke saath keh sakti hoon ke mujh se zyaada sundar to nahin ho sakti, to phir usme aise kya hai Dutta??
Tujh jaisi aurat ki haazri mein meri Patni ka zikra karna bhi paap hoga.. he taunted back.
Dekh Dutta main yeh tho nahin keh rahi ke tu mere se shaadi karle, lekin mujhe ek raat dede Dutta, main tere liye yeh raat hamesha keliye yaad gaar bana dungi Dutta... she promised.
Mujhe sharam aati hai ke maine tujh jaisi ghatiya ladki se kabhi pyar kiya tha, ghin aati hai ke tere jaisi ladki ke maine sapne dekhe the... he said throwing a punch ownwards in thin air, regretting every moment spent with her. I can't believe the day has come that you were amongst the only people to find my unconscious body in the whole world, you lied and told them that I was your husband, couldn't you simply let me be, why?! Why did you have to come back to ruin my life and then more over you've kept me here in this unknown god damn place for god knows how long!
I haven't come back to ruin your life, I came to better it Dutta, believe me... she almost begged. I'll bring back every moment I snatched from your life, I promise, but please take me back I beg you.
Never, never in my life would I give you a another chance, I had everything but I ruined it, and now I'm on my way to make things better and you have to come to ruin my life yet again, but no, I don't care who comes in my way, if anyone...and I mean anyone who gets in the way of me and my wife, I will kill them, he said slowly, so that every word registered to her ears.
Dutta you know you're making a mistake, please just think it over just once, I know you think about me all the time, I'm your first love...
Stop it Seema! He roared back at her, having enough of her petty words.
I can't, I won't! What's in your wife that's not in me??!! She finally shouted, throwing her sari pallu off and letting it drag on the ground, as she ran towards Dutta herself around him again, ...it's all yours Dutta, I'm all yours!
This time Dutta wasn't able to control himself, moving away from her, he located her arm and dragged her away from him and slapped her once with the back of his hand, not being able to see Seema falling the floor, ...tum jaan na chahti ho na ke meri Patni mein aisa kya hai jo tujhme nahin hai, to sunno...meri Patni apne poore ke poore kapre pehen kar mujhe khush rakh sakti hai, na ke apne saare kapre utaar ke tumhari tarah, he said in a disgusted voice. After that, all he could hear were her feet running as her sobbing grew louder and her voice more distant.

Naku had stayed in Dutta's room sitting there by his side of the bed and witnessed many days and nights, she couldn't be sure how many. At times she fell asleep, in the same place. Roops or Madhu would often bring her something to eat, without acknowledging that food was even an option, she forced herself to drink water and eat very little just to keep herself going.
Days had passed like this, which many of the house members had gotten used to Naku's extraordinary behaviour, at times many must have even forgotten she still existed in the room upstairs.
Kala had told members of the household to not bother Naku as she was simply attention seeking, Baji had got a little busy with the legal documents that needed to be discussed as Dutta had met with a tragic accident, and the Court date was set for almost a week and a half later, which gave him little time to do anything.
He had told Gaurav to not bring Babi back to Patil Niwas as things hadn't gone down well with Naku, her state was not worth discussing and had told him to keep Babi at home and not to divert her attention toward Naku. He also told him that as soon as he had all the legalities sorted out he would focus on bringing Naku back to reality, so that she would be at least in a suitable position to present to Babi.

Naku didn't respond to no one, or speak with anybody she simply sat there in the room all day lifeless, but yet at times trying to do the everyday things to show that she got on with life normally, but silently hoping that every single day Saab would walk through those doors. Each time she looked at the empty doorway she felt it was beginning to taunt her, the emptiness of it with the passing of every day was make her feel annoyed by the very sight of it, like it was mocking her.
She feared that she may even forget to laugh if he'd come too late, the very life leaving her slowly, and with every bit of that life that was leaving her, the moment was bringing
more pain to it than the one before it. Breathing in every breath only to survive simply to see one glimpse of his face, the Sun rising in the morning and the light shed by the Moon at night had meant nothing to her anymore, the nights were pointless and the days were empty.
Her heart constantly fluttering inside of her reminding her that she loved him so much, but just to hang on a little longer, her heart convincing her that she didn't let no one change her mind. Don't let him go, you're the only one holding onto him, and if you forget, he may wander on his path that's leading him back to you. Keep your faith she kept telling herself. People around her didn't understand her love, except she didn't care, all she cared about was the moment her Saab walked through those doors.
Days had passed, she sat there watching the rain fall, watching the Sun go down, seeing the night lean over and cover the day, and then the day breaking back through those dark nights. Her eyes had become dry and grew heavy leaving dark patches underneath, her nails had tattered, clothes disorientated, and her hair ever so greasy, but yet oblivious to all these material things, her soul only awaited the one person who would look beyond all that.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Monday

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~

Tuesday

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Wednesday

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thursday

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Friday

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Saturday

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sunday

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Monday

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Tuesday

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It was the Tuesday morning that the phone call had come. As soon as Naku heard the phone ring once and then cut off, she for some reason seemed to know it was her Saab, she rushed to it and held onto it knowing it would ring again. Not being able to bear it any longer she silently prayed for it ring again. And it did.
Saab... she spoke out as though she'd breathed for the first time in ages.
Not being able to hold himself back any longer from speaking to Naku, he too spoke her name in relief.
Saab... Naku said again just to make sure she'd heard his voice the first time.
Naku... tu...tu ro rahi thi... he said instantly in alert.
Nahin Saab...main ro nahin rahi...bala aise shub mokhe pe koi rota hai kya, she said quickly wiping her tears away and not wanting to waste valuable time discussing her invaluable tears.
Tu duniya se jhoot bol sakti hai Naku, lekin apne Dutta se tu jhoot kabhi nahin bol sakti, he clarified. Maine pehle hi tujhe bohut ansoon de chuka hoon...
Saab...aap aise mat bolo, aap ne mujhe koi ansoon nahin diye, jo huwa woh sab ek bura haadsa tha, jo humari samajh ke bahar hai ab uss waqt ko yaad kar ke koi faida nahi hai.
Naku mujhe maaf...before Dutta could finish apologising, Naku had stopped him right there, ...Saab mujhe sharminda mat keejiye, mere se maafi maang kar aap mujhe..
Kiss mithi ki bani hai tu Naku... questioned back Dutta not letting her finish her sentence.
Naku let out a loose grin hearing these words, ...hmph kaash main keh sakti thi ke Saab...main kaali mithi se bani hoon.
Hearing Naku speak the same words she once used while talking to him, he felt a peculiar satisfaction trailing through him, ...jo bhi ho Naku, hai to tu wohi Naku jo ussi kaali mitthi se bani hai, meri Naku, jo hamesha meri hi rahegi.
Speaking with Dutta after such a long time, Naku began feeling shy from what Dutta was saying on the phone, partly glad that Dutta couldn't see her cheeks flush from such a mild flavoured conversation.
Kya huwa Naku.. Dutta asked, somehow feeling her silence and slow breathing in the phone to have been replaced by a much shy and coy Naku, who was probably pleased that he couldn't see her right now, which reminded him that he hadn't told her of his eyesight as yet, but that could wait. He didn't want to ruin the moment he was having with Naku after such a long time. Tum kahin sharma to nahin rahi ho.. he said further knowing that's exactly what she'd been doing.
N...n..naa...nahin Saab, woh... she stuttered.
Ab dekho na meri kismat ko Naku, jab tu itna sharma thi thi, tab tu woh kaala rang pehen kar rakthi thi, aur mujhe teri gulabi gaal kabhi dekne ko nahin mile, aur aaj jab tu apne gore rang mein sharma rahi hai, to main tujhse itni door hoon...
Saab aap kaise ho, kis haal mein ho aap aur kahan, sab ko kitni chinta ho rahi hai... she felt the sudden need to inform without being able to hold herself back any longer.
Tu sach keh rahi hai Naku? Yah phir hamesha ki tarah sirf tu he jisne ab tak meri raah dekhna choda nahin... listening out for her answer he heard nothing, ..to phir maine sahi bola, sab ki umeed toot gaye hai, tujhe chod kar.
Aap itne dino se laa pata the Saab ke sab... she stopped suddenly as she tried to stop her voice from breaking.
Dutta squeezed his eyes shut to avoid letting the pain from Naku's voice flood his eyes, and clenched onto the phone until his palms turned sweaty. Aye Naku...tu ab aur nahin roye gi, mujhe vaada kar ke jab tak main waapas nahin aajata tu apna dhyan rakhegi, vaada kar Naku, he instructed.
Hmm... was all Naku could let out meekly. Pann Saab...aap kab aoge...aur main ghar mein sab ko batade ke aap...
Nahin Naku, jab tak main tujhe dubara phone nahin karta tab tak tu kisi ko kuch nahin batayegi, theek hain... he answered without letting her finish her question.
Before he could hang up Naku called out one last time, she couldn't believe her Saab was alive, her belief was not a waste of time, but her short conversation with him didn't relieve her, she wished she could talk all day with her Saab.
Kya huwa Naku.. said Dutta concerned.
Kuch nahin Saab, woh bas...aap ke bager mere ko yahan kuch acha nahin lagta... she confessed at the slip of her tongue.
Internally Dutta felt amused at Naku's childish words, it was like a girl talking to her boyfriend for the first time on the phone, he could imagine her on the other end playing with the coil of the phone in her nervousness, Naku's ability to drive him crazy without any contact still had its charm. Tu kab se aam insaano wali baatein karne lagi Naku, tu to jaanti hai ke main wahan na hote bhi sirf tere saath hoon, and then to lighten her mood he changed the subject. Aur waise bhi jab main tere paas aajaonga tab tu mujhse door door bhaage gi, he teased.
Saab...aap bhi na... aisa kuch nahin hai, woh to bas jab ghar ke kaam hote hai sirf tab... she corrected.
Kaam...to theek hai agli baar tu sirf mere kaam karegi, phir to koi bahana to nahin chalega... he amused and then grew silent, Naku tu jaanti hai jab meri gaadi ke break fail huwe the, tab mere dimakh me sirf ek baat dorahti thi, ke main tujhe yeh baat nahin bataa paya ke main tujhe apni jaan se bhi zyaada pyaar karta hoon. When I called you today it was for one reason only Naku, I don't know what my fate holds anymore, but I didn't want to lose out on any moment to tell you how much I love you Naku. I just called to say... I love you.

Thank you for reading!

Do leave your comments and hit 'Like'

Tink 😉

Edited by tinkerbe11 - 12 years ago
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
RESERVED :)

E D I T E D :
Tink I am here again...one after another wohoo...u updated and me all excited...so let me do this now :)

Chapter 42:  I Just Called to Say <-- you know as simple as these words may be...there much depth to it...just called to say ...but you know its the thought of just wanting to call that shows depth..the love ...

So as expected that car met with an accident ...off the cliff it goes ...and there is wonderful search party filled with the useless BG's only person I would trust is Baaji & GAURAV *blushes* heehee missed using his name in last update comments :D Naku of course waiting his return...that is her ways...and only expected of her...

kala is pure evil ...and she needs a good lesson to teach her that what she is holding dear to her self will her no where ...she is rejoicing that he has left to a place of no return little does she know he will return that too with a bang i'm sure ...omg she's going to kick naku out saying she is a bad omen...someone needs to kick her out...oh hmm so leela overheard this convo?

aww Naku had to see her Saab's picture with garland ...ouch painful to the eyes ...even for me ...but I always loved that her senses of his every breathing moment were amazing...she knows that they are one in the same...if one is alive so is the other ...hai na :P Of course to everyone else she just looks like a love struck girl who is losing it and not able to cope ...I swear some people need to realise that even in the case that the man had indeed died accepting it is not easy ...u can't expect her to be like o yes yes he died and i am widow lets get right to it now ..and all they know is how to point fingers and pick out all the bad...no one cares for what is actually going on in the girl and their lives its such a pity...but anyway those women will get showed off for their thinking with our sher's return :D

kala spitting her venom :S ...instigating the family against Naku and what better chance then to do it when Dutta is no longer there to rule...no one in any condition to even think straight and she is using it all to her advantage...gotta admit she is one smart cookie ...

ahah so blind man in custody of his first most hated love ...and loved that he had knew that right away...

yeh AS bhi na...does not know to use the brain she got! ...Truth in Kala's words psht...stupid venom spitting snake is manipulating the situation for her liking and she is being the fool she is and falling for it all ...and Naku is so heartbroken already and to learn that she has no support ...runs to her room looking for the ray of hope ...

haha I loved that Dutta was like perhaps his eyesight was taken so he wouldnt have to see again her Seema's face and stating clearly he has no place for her any where in his life...he had realized that Seema was truly a nobody in his life and the only person who matters is NAKU ...omg WT* is seema doing...shameless girl i tell u yuck! I want to pull her away and slam her against the wall myself lol...but Dutta got it ...superwoman was ready u noe to attack LOL :P This girl is like an air head haha he is like telling...yelling ...screaming to her that his wife is his only love and he is even ashamed to think he ever thought of her that way...and here she is say she will be better...disgusting! ahhh i loved this line "meri Patni apne poore ke poore kapre pehen kar mujhe khush rakh sakti hai, na ke apne saare kapre utaar ke tumhari tarah, he said in a disgusted voice" wat a slap in the face wohoo go dutta ...

omg Naku's state sounds horrible...her existence in the house is almost ignored...she is deemed as loosing it...poor girl sach mein how will they show their faces again when Dutta returns ...she is like excluding herself to from everyone...not speaking ...or responding...sitting around in his room lifeless...in hopes he would show up soon...aww i feel for her man...days a passing and she is just lifeless and sitting around waiting ...

Aww omg the phone call...i absolutely loved that scene ...the emotions were overflowing...sigh missing LTL 1 sooo much...more so MR lol...it was so cute they were being such a couple haha ...her shying and him he just called to say he loved her *me going to dream land*

love the update as always ...great work ...enjoyed it thoroughly ...love you lots...take care
phirm milenge chalte chalte ;)

Edited by daya0628 - 12 years ago