Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meriyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Tink that was awesome!!!
loved it, especially the madhu and dutta interaction  it was small yet so big, loved how madhu just let everything out she stuck up for their father and dutta actually understood if only he had hugged her back with love for his sister.
dutta confronting dutta was just fab!
loved how he was getting jealous coz his 'duplicate' said my naku lol.
urgh kala and her annoying plans, she's like the vamp all vamps lol.
this chanda better not be seema...
and now dutta's gonna crash, great!  he better not lose his eyesight!
thanks for the pm hun and also for a lovely and wonderful update :D
tc
xoxo
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
gr8 update...read it during work bt cudnt post my comment den...
reali liked da madhu-dutta scene, esp wer she says 2 him tht he's my dad 2 n i aint nuthin like u wich means ur the way u r cos of urself...i can so imagine her sayin tht...LOL
omg damn kala made the brakes fail...n dutta drove the car...m sure nothing wil happen 2 him bt pls pls pls reunite tasha in ur nxt update..missing der scenes, u do knw tht its tasha thts kept me hook...other wise u pairing roops with baji killed it for me... 😑😭
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update dear
finally dutta understand the truth
but i was thinking exact opposite concept that dutta will find lost naku but you have plan dutta's accident as inshow
kala decides to bring back seema
fabulous update
love it
thanks for pm

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Good updateπŸ‘ Datta- Madhu's convo was good. Datta in his fb mode, then talking to himself was nice, atleast he could finally decide, that he needs his wife. Kala wanted to kill Naku & plant Chanda in Datta's life. This track is almost simillar to the screen version. If Naku has prayed for Datta, then he will be safe. 😊

krishaa thumbnail
good one tink so dutta finally accepted that he can't live without nakku oh chanda here also same track again but plz end it soon and you can't make dutta and nakku together like nakku accident by dutta car and both saved by chanda plz don't seperate them.update soon thanx for pm.
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nileshni679

Hey tink it was not that bad but the second half was quite surprising, but i really did enjoy. 

Thanks for considering of giving Dutta a piece of mind. Pliz just one request dont blind him😑 and get rid of Chanda asap.πŸ˜ƒ  

Thank ou babez, but I understand from ur point but believe me the first one was better.  😳

But of course I'm more glad dat u liked it, Dutta had to come round one way or another, and fighting against himself was the biggest thing, so it was justified to sort things out from his own perspective. 
Ummm Dutta goin' blind huh...eeehh, dat myt be difficult but I promise u it will be literally in an out of the story along with Chanda lol, I dnt like her either.  πŸ˜†

x
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rrs1391

finally you explained everything now love it totally dutta madhu conversation and dutta to dutta conversation and jab dutta ke dimag ki break chali to car ki fail hai ye chanda iska kya karoon ise baahar nikalo please do next as soon as possible

Yep.  Lool some comment..πŸ˜†, babes chillout, once Dutta's brain is chalu, ders nuffin dat can get in his way lol, trust me.  And Chanda is part of the package wot can I say, she won't be around long though. 
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vikaluvsmish

Love it Tinks! 

Thank u so much babez!  πŸ˜‰
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ushankitvc

its such a touching updt... dutta understanding Madhu... loved their convo... his and his conscience convo gr888888888... witch Kala... trying to get Nakku killed...OMG!!!!!!!! Dutta went in the same vehicle... OMG!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!!!!! cliffhanger... break fail... OhNo!!! Chanda here tooo... hate her...and that chachaji of hers... waiting eagerly fr the nxt updt...

Thank u darlin', Lol Kala witch!  hahaa...well it weren't spose 2b cliffhanger, u know I dnt like cliffhangers myself, but I guess it's just where it felt ryt to end, but dw, a lot will happen in the next one.  I h8 Chanda/Seema too lol, but trust me she'll be out!

Will update soon dis time.  πŸ˜‰
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aamirkhanfan

awesome update...loved the way u described the internal struggle of dutta...hope everything will be fine

Thank u!  I'm glad u liked the fight against himself, and dw of course everything will defo be fine.πŸ˜‰