Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: rrs1391

love it but tasha scene are lost but love the dialogues scene specially nakku why dutta is not there agar sunata to bechare ka kya hota

Thanks hun.  I did warn you, you wouldn't be too impressed, 'cause I now there's only one thing you look for lol.  So sorry to disappoint...but then again the story needs to be told too, which does all revovle around tasha.  πŸ˜‰

Thank u for commenting regardless though. 

tinkerbe11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suvi7884

πŸ€— πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ You're red!

I know!!!!! 

Congrats hun!!  Everyone is gettin' more and more dangerous lol...first Yuvi turns green and now u go redπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

This is for both u girls being promoted in IF!!

tinkerbe11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aamirkhanfan

awesome update...i'm so loving madhu's character

Thank you hun!!  So glad u like Madhu's character, and thanks for reading and commenting. 
tinkerbe11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ushankitvc

reserved... will be back as soon as i read it...

a superb updt... loved Madhu ... daring and outright like her bro Dutta... like bro like sis... Gaurav attracted to her... roops relieved that madhu doesnt hav any thing to do with Baaji... they make a wonderful five... their chemistry gr888888888... all of them watch shammiji's movie... all missing Dutta... so dutta started eatingthe food nakku makes... hope he comes around sooon...roops-Baaji a gr888 couple... Madhu-gaurav will too came around soon... hope the made fr each other couple Tasha cum 2gether sooon... loved the way nakku givs time to dutta to cum around by himself...loved her convo with Baaji abt dutta... missing Tasha a lot... updt sooon...

Hi darlin' πŸ€—

Glad you thought so!  And I love that you love Madhu too.  Yeah she had a lot of similarities with her bro, so you're absolutely right.  Gaurav is a little hesistant towards love though, althoug he can't his feelings. 
Omg the way you say 'wonderful five' reminds me of fast and furious lol...'the fast five'. 

Dutta needs to take a back seat to recover from his heartache, but don't worry the track in the serial is yet to kick in.  Once this track is over, I'm sure you'll forgive me for this torture.  😳 

Sorry to make you feel the lack of tasha's romance an stuff, but this chapter had a lot of important facts related to the story. 

Thank you a ton for reading hun, and thanks for commenting too.  😊
tinkerbe11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: eternity_of_luv

lovely update dear

again madhu bajji and gaurav fighting

all watching movie lovely

gaurav and madhu have same choics so soon having new couple
love bajji and roops

dutta finally leaving his ego and little bit changing

but all i miss my tasha and you give very few update about tasha and more about madhu and others
hope so next update will have lots of tasha scenes
thanks for pm

Hi Ranjana, 😊

Thank you.  Yeah a lot of couples senario here, but to bring in Madhu's story which is important for the track ahead, this was sort of necessary.  Only since Naku's close encounter with death has the updates swayed from tasha, other then that since the beginning all updates have been based around tasha lol.  Romance is a little difficult to add so soon after such a tragic event, so I have to leave a little leeway.  So sorry to disappoint babe...but this chapter was to add more story according to the on-screen version.  Tasha will always creep up so don't worry. 

Welcome for the pm hun as always. 

tinkerbe11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnx12

Nice update,πŸ‘ it"s Madhu all the way. Madhu going out with Baji & Gaurav, she's got her favourite thing delivered to her, she is watching movie with others, she is remembering Damodar, her first date, the movie dialogues, in the end she likes olden days love, all the guys who were interested in her, ended up in the hospital. Good characterisation. Waiting for the next part.😊

Cheers chick.  πŸ˜‰

Yep Madhu all the way lol😳.  Nicely told by yourself there, good summary.  Glad you like her character, will try to be out with the next part sooner hopefully. 

I know there's very little tasha in this chapter, but there's a lot of story running in this chapter as regards to the story ahead. 

Thanks for reading and commenting, it's much valued. 

tinkerbe11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meriyaar

such a fun filled update dear!

i loved how they were all watching a movie after everything that had happened. 
awww guarav has a soft spot for her yet he is denying any possible liking towards her lol.
i looveee baaji he is damn funny! especially wen he was talkin bout gaurav and madhu bein married lol!
the trio make my day, i just love how u combine them together, seriously dear it's amazing how u can do wonders with them. πŸ‘
again i loved it loved it loved it :D
can't wait for the next part 
tc
xoxo

Glad you think so!  πŸ€—

Yeah I tried to bring this one back to basics, by taking your mind off of the things which occured previously.  So you understand that things are moving ahead slowly but surely. 
Gaurav don't fall in love easily, given the fact that girls being attracted to him was never a problem lol. 
Oh cheers for liking Baji with such excitement lol, I love him too, he's the only one who could throw in something unexpected, which makes him a perfect character. 
You make my day with your excited and valued comment hun!  I'm glad you are amazed at their chemistry, and even more happy that you have been warm towards a chapter that don't invovle a lot of tasha.  I know a lot of readers feel a little down by this fact but the story must go ahead, and giving Dutta a back seat resolves the tense atmosphere before I got back to him.  So thanks for your suport hun...I really do cherish it. 

I loved your feedback babe, and I will really try to get the next update out soon. 

tc hun. 
xxx

droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Looong Update...but honestly, I wanted more of Naku's Gandhigiri, more than Madhu's London adventures. So thats one complaint from my side :)
Hopefully, khadoos maan jayega.
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i updated on page 135 :)
nileshni679 thumbnail
Tink i had read your update whn u had updated but couldnt get time to comment so doing it nowπŸ˜ƒ. it was a long update but really enjoyed it. Madhus character is really amazing i loved it alot especially when she is really on Baaji n Gauravs nerves. Didnt see much of Dutta in this one hope to get more in the next update and pliz try n put some sense in Dutta so that we can get some of Tasha moments soon.😍

Naku as usual superb and for Baaji muah.
Edited by nileshni679 - 12 years ago