Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
^ ^ ^

Oh man!  That's not fair!! πŸ˜›  I was pressing update literally, and my post is too long lol, so I have to separate it into 2 chapters now, but I was still first the 'r' is proof.  πŸ˜†
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

^^^ haha no u werent cos my review is posted on da previous pg... res dnt count m8...u gta post ur update...bt u didnt so i win...

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
chal girlie m off...reali tired! nyt hun...wil read ur update 2mrw
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
^^^

Yeah I didn't no any better I should be shouting dokha like Dutta lol.  Coz I didn't know u were gonna edit ur old spot, and the res was majboori man, ofc it counts...πŸ˜›

Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

*Sophie Jumps in thread and starts dancing* -I am a Disco dancer!!-  LOOOL Ok im hyper i fink! Feel lyk typing n typing n typing till my fingers falls off! Ouch.. Anyway... YAY! Update!!! *Continues dancing* - Omm Shantiii Omm Shantii Shantii Omm Omm- LOL Ok need to get a metal health check up soon lol..!!

This Place Is Strictly Reserved For Sophia. <3
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
^ ^ ^

Okay u know dat is sooo weird that u used Om Shanti Om song in ur pre-comment...😲...when u read the update u'll no y lol. πŸ˜†

But wots wis turning all Mithun Chakraborthy styles lol, u were spose to be Will Smith ...gettin jiggy wid it... πŸ˜† 

I've been typin and typin lol, now its ur turn I guess.  πŸ˜‰
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suvi7884

me 3rd?????? :O

Lol I was beginning to think u were on hideout...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›  Gud 2c u here.  πŸ˜‰
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tinkerbe11

Lol I was beginning to think u were on hideout...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›  Gud 2c u here.  πŸ˜‰

I wasn't...but yeah...helloooπŸ€—
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
love it but tasha scene are lost but love the dialogues scene specially nakku why dutta is not there agar sunata to bechare ka kya hota Edited by rrs1391 - 12 years ago
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
reserved...

Edited :
Tink Mein Aagai :D

Chapter 40: The old fashioned way... already love the title...and picture too...I love some things done the old way its so sweet and cute lol ...

Ok I'm going to be kind of going off memory for this one as i read it when u posted it ...lol so if it is in random order or if i mix  things up dont mind :P

Ok so I know this update was a lot about my hmmm enemy lol...well frenemy...i don't have a problem with her really just that she is taking my spot :(  but I have already liked her intro in last chapter and this chapter has only made me like her even more ...but i will get back to talking about her later as I know her parts come later in update let me try to go in order

So kala trying to start a Fashion Industry...interesting...Naku and Dutta still on wierd terms lol...Dutta drowning himself in alcohol and Naku still hanging around just waiting for him to give up tryin to stay away from her ...Madhu was also triggering lots of emotions for Dutta and it wasn't her he had a problem with but rather the mere fact who she was to him...and dutta feeling like he was not capable of holding relationships...poor guy ...this whole incident has really shaken him up ...cant blame him...but I feel its about time he snap out of it now...no matter what she aint goin no where and he wont be able to live without her either...I love that Jagtap has such an influence on these two...always thinking of him which not only shows their connection to him and his words but the truth in it...how much dutta and Naku were meant to be...his every word true for them...and Dutta also feeling that torturing himself was exactly the punishment he needed/deserved...but then he had began to eat food by Naku again ..i am just waiting for the day he drops all these stupid thoughts and takes her in his arms πŸ˜†

I loved the bit with Baji, madhu and GAURAV :) but mostly loved the way you wrote Gaurav and Madhu's interaction in the car...way he was able to make her undertand and silence her but more importantly his care for her too...even though they love strangling each other ...he wont let anyone else do  anything to her...and Baaji too was catching all this...although he sat proud of his buddy :P

when I read Kala's bit about waiting for the court order, and dutta to go to court about tax inquiry I went :O but then later I read the bit about Madhu and criminal law...I think she will come into the picture in this situation :) ...i hope so at least...

and there was the scene with Naku and Gaurav hehee ...Naku noes him best right...knowing very well that madhu is intriguing to Gaurav...Naku pointing out that above all the fighting and differences there is something there lol ...hmm ...i loved the convo here btwn the two friends...was light and full of understanding :)

ohhh and the last long bit on watching the movie...loved the whole thing...but mostly i enjoyed the fact that Gaurav and Madhu seemed to be liking the same things ...setting the stage for them to see each other in a different perspective...and then Madhu's emotional connections to the movie Gaurav picked which was also her favorite i think...I loved all the arguements btwn them all ...madhu - gaurav...baaji-roops..roops has also figured that Madhu and Baaji have nothing btwn them for her to feel jealous...a very family moment here...the mix of every emotion ..and a moment full of fun :)

I also liked how you added in bits of Madhu's life into this scene...Madhu had a close relationship with her father...which is very apparent and am very glad u did it that way because i for one did not really like the way their story was built in LTL1...

most enjoyed them acting out dialogues...lol ...u filmy girl must've enjoyed writing this hai na tink :P

LMAO i remember dying of laughter with Naku's "main tumarhe bache ki maa bane wali hoon" rofl such a common line and love the drama in the line it self...and Baaji's ear covering typical bolly serial style mein ek dialogue bhi ...lol thoroughly enjoyed this update sach mein tink...and then Madhu's turn and everyone appluading and praising...and then they talk about her and the guys she dated lol ...all ended up in hospital...I liked that Gaurav was reading btwn the lines and seemed to be understanding her better with this experience...

very well done ...loved the update as always...update soon...take care and willl chat with you soon...love you lots ...byeee

Edited by daya0628 - 12 years ago