FF Deewani#2 Ch 43, pg149, DISABLED - Page 103

Posted: 12 years ago

Chap 28- yay thank god tasha r sfe n dutta found naku. Aww naku was quick 2 ask hw dutta was, It shows hw much she cares for him'4gtin her own wounds she's mre bothered abt dutta's wounds'awww'pyar ho toh aisa. LOL'haha dutta was thinking naku wudnt hav a clue abt hw 2 start a fire n tada she surprises him with her knowledge'seriously is der ne limit 2 the general knowledge this girl has? N tink hw do u knw al this? Evn I dnt knw these survival tactics'nt tht I wud go out in the jungle anyway bt stil hw do u knw al this? Research or personal experience of camping outside the city? Aahhh gaurav tld naku al this n dutta as usual wasn't pleased 2 hear his name'it seems she knws everything from gaurav' it seems he was mre of naku's guru than his dad, shastriji was. Oh naughty dutta takin adv of naku's fear of the wildlife'y duznt the gadha jus admit he needs her and wnts her? N we r bk 2 gaurav agen'lol'.im guessing tasha's whole life wil revolve around gaurav I can jus so imagine tasha on a honeymoon n naku talking 2 dutta abt gaurav n dutta cursing himself'LOL'm glad naku cleared out any suspicions in dutta's mind abt gaurav, obv he knw naku doesn't love gaurav bt he obv needs 2 b clear abt gaurav's feelings 2'n knw tht neither of thm hav eva lukd at 1 another in that way' yay! Tasha confess der love n loved the idea of naku carving their names on the tree'.ok this myt sound stupid bt do ppl do tht in real life? Or is it jus in dramas? LOL'oh gosh dutta tryin 2 kiss naku n naku does a runner, ofcourse she's worried dutta myt nt stop at jus a kiss'we all knw hw naughty dutta can gt n he'd had those types of feelings for naku since der 1st meeting. Gun shot?? Defo jagtap dada'as his entry is yt 2 happen in ur ff.

Chap 29- aha so it is jagtap dada!!! the scene was similar 2 hw it was in the shw except here wt made me laf was dutta wnting 2 kill jagtap for staring at naku...lol..seriously is dutta always gna b like this? hav a problem with ne man tht is close 2 naku or stares at her? LOL..possessive or wt? haha also the scene wer naku tries running after jagtap dada n dutta pulls her bk warning her 2 walk behind him made me laf...cud so imagine naku being her ziddi self n dutta telling her off...hehe...so cute. jagtap's words abt worry tht dutta wnt b able 2 hold on2 naku wen the time comes is scary...does tht mean he wnt b able 2 accept her wen her FR happens? oh gosh jagtap's love story is so sad..she died b4 his eyes...n while she was alive he was mre concerned abt earning money... it happens a lot u no, ppl run after money n in the process hurt their loved ones by neglecting thm...oh wow gaurav n baji found tasha...tht was quick..i suppose u didnt wna waste mre updates on tasha's jungle journey isn't it? haha aww dutta wntd naku 2 drink from his cup bt naku refused n tuk gaurav's tea instead no wonder dutta is sulking...haha awww love this sulkin side of dutta its kinda cute...bt haha gaurav n baji r confused seeing thm behave oddly... LOL..wonder hw they wil react wen dutta announces he wnts 2 live with naku as hubby n wife.

Chap 30- aww tasha bk hme n dutta stil playin the "ziddi sulking bacha" lol...lets jus hpe tasha's kids don't inherit this behaviour...bt wil b cool if they do...giv dutta a take of his own medicine...LOL...oh gosh dutta tking out his anger on naku... i tke it DP is stil alive in the ff n is tryin 2 ask for dutta's forgiveness?? does he hav cancer in ur ff as he did in the shw? aww funi hw at the beginning of the update naku had 2 manao sulkin dutta n nw dutta has 2 manao sulking naku...is this hw their marital life wil be? LOL...aww dutta becumin her rickshaw wala for the day...tht was so cute n funi...omg dutta and the kid talk was so funi... n omg dutta insulting the kid..tht was so mean...n thn being rude to the old man 2...lol...he needs 2 learn sum manners...jus cos he's bhao dont mean he cn talk 2 ppl as he wnts...well with this update dutta gt wt he wntd...remember hw in one update dutta was angry tht naku, baji n roops had a gr8 time in 1 of naku's market place n he felt left out, well this time made up 4 it cos nt onli did he go with naku 2 her market place bt dey wer alone...it was sweet. haha kodak moment with the reactions of PN lot seeing dutta walk in with naku n carrying her shopping bags..LOL..m surprised kala didnt hav heart attack...LOL...the tea scene was sweet, naku drank from it n tht was enuf 2 make dutta's tea sweet n haha baji the ultimate KMH had 2 witness the scene...nw he'll defo leave no stone in teasing dutta abt it..LOL

will read a few mre chapters 2mrw n post my review... hping 2 catch up b4 ur next update๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by meghaparti

Yeah ...my name is bond james bond huh๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†ok sweetie deal whenever I find time I will pop in n comment๐Ÿ˜†

You got it๐Ÿ˜‰.  Cheers hun, beginning to feel your kami so I had to voice my thoughts.  ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›  Hope ot see you sooner rather then later.  ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by tinkerbe11 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by daya0628

RESERVED ...

EDITED...

Tink Mein Aagai *hugs*  ... sorry am late to de-res :P so imma read and comment at same time :)
Welcome...welcome..๐Ÿ˜›

Chapter 39 - Devil Wears Prada <- personally I liked the movie lol...just thought I'd mention that lol...

Same here lol, I used this title cause of that movie, simple because of the fashion labels explaining ehr character as an individual. 
hmmm so my competition has arrived at Gandhinagar airport...LOL...omg fanning herself with one hand loosely heehee...already sensing one interesting character with her...am sure it's Madhu :P ...so she felt afraid to go alone and disappointed no one came to welcome her...ok i have to say that i feel bad for her..lol...because that is sad, no one really cares...but in her case I don't think anyone knows of her existence...

Lool, 'competition' I like that!  But yes, you are totally right.  Too right it's Madhu, but she isn't afraid of going alone, she just feels slightly upset that there isn't anyone to collect her.  Yeah you're right, the truth is no one knows about her or her arrival. 

woah snap of a finger she wanted him to work for her showing her authoratative side(like her bro) ...at the same time she told him never mind she'll manage, i guess after seeing the looks of the young boy lol...oh he still offered to do it but she is stern...made her decision and that is that ...stubborn...(just like her bro :P) ..no one to intervene once she says so that its...heehee hmm reminding me of Dutta much :P

Yep just like her bro, but unlike her bro, she does have a soft side too.  Yes she has a lot of similarities like her brother, but they are altered to her character, if you'd like to say.  ๐Ÿ˜‰

strong mind and body ...again much like her brother...but am sure herr decision making skills are much better than him LOL...omg her language 'shit happen' don't tell me she talks like that...haha well it shows her paersonality boldly..so good good... haha she sounds like a mood girl ...and of course the devil wears prada ...omg her 'Eric' lip gloss by Urban Decay heehee ...she is into dressing well eh...hmm so she is heading to PN

Ditto, just like her brother.  Well actually funny you should say that, cause her decison making skills will play an important part in this ff.  Hmm actually 'shit happens...' that's exactly how she talks, she has a very street slang type attitude in speaking, but she is also smart.  She ain't moody, but she don't like it when things don't go her way.  Yep 'Eric' lipgloss, this girl a chalti phirti catwalk lol. 

ok so its been on week since Dutta TRIED to tell babi to take Naku away. Of course she wasn't going to leave anywhere or take any of that ...he indirectly breaking off all ties and finally he spoke to babi and Naku had enough! heehee ...and I loved how she handled it ...lashing out on him ...but she did once before i believe near the begining in his room ...i forgot why but i remember there was some serious convo there too lol...in all his pain he was happy Naku was still his...aww..of course she is...she only took her breath again for him...her saab...haha powerful angered goddess types...surprisingly I can picture her really lash out on him ..and him with a victorious expression upon realization she is goin no where :P Oh so she is still angry with him but he didnt care as she was still his...haha he likes the angry Naku eh lol...raged in the fire he lit...i liked how it came together and u stated that he realised that he wasn't the only one to make decisions anymore ...oh i loved the way she lashed out ...grabbing his kurta and alll
Whatever she'd witnessed in the past has made her strong without trying too hard.  She don't realise she's doing it, but yet Dutta hasn't left her with a choice.  If she don't fight today she may lose the only thing that has felt truly hers, since her childhood.  So I guess it came down to 'latoo ke bhoot baaton se nahin maante', sorta ting innit.  ๐Ÿ˜†  On the other hand however, Dutta did feel a course of satisfaction run through him to when he realised the past events hadn't affected Naku's love for him in the slightest.  Which was also a wake up call for Dutta to kinda 'wake up and smell the coffee', that things didn't run the way they used to.  He was so used to making a decision and knowing that everyone would obey, but finally tables have turned, but I guess for him it's come down to 'by hook or by crook' lol.  The kurta grabbing just gave the scene more effect in sense of drama, to show her anger and helplessness. 

...Dutta in shock with her words lol...mouth forgot to close loved that line i can like so picture him like that heehee...I like that line "I was the greatest fool to be led to believe that others knew what was best for me, I've lost a great deal, but I refuse to los the sole reason of my whole being, without you I am a lifeless body, my soul resides with you..." this line was said by Naku for her current feelings but i found it to be so true for Dutta as well ...as we look back to the moments in the hospital...oh lmao she poked her boney finger in his chest LOL .and asked if he needed time...damn i like her ways haha...aww omg that line "if you wanted to get rid of me, why didn't you just let me die" good point...and so much emotion felt in it...Dutta obviously bothered to hear such words...omg yeh gadha kahin ka...argh ...he knows she only wants, breathes,  needs him but he is still keeping up with his pretense of false hatred...well well lets see where this LS is heading ...

He would be in shock, I mean this guy is used to be Don of Patil Wadi; literally.  I liked the way you pointed out the two-way feelings in the same sentence, to be honest I never really thought of it like that, but yeah you're absolutely right, for obvious reasons.  Lol yeah her boney finger, sometimes that small but effective finger helps to get your point across effectively lol. 
Of course Dutta felt bothered by her words, hence his agitation showing through his sudden halt.  The reason he is doing this is because, he knows that Naku loves him so blindly, that she will overlook his every mistake even if it was worthy of punishment, so this is his way of trying to get his point across.  Some people get over this and some don't, it just shows how different people cope with the same situations. 

hmm so Rupali with shastri ji...thats good...good bringing up is gauranteed lol...Gaurav stays back ..of course he does..where else is he going to go ...esp when that devil is landing in PN shortly...hehe and of course he is there for his best friend for whenever she needs him...oh Kala taking advantage of the situation...
Yep Rupali, done 'n' dusted, you could say.  Gaurav stays back for moral support.  And what better chance to tamper with money issues when Dutta has broken down in a personal crisis, Kala will without doubt take full advantage of the situation. 
haha omg i share the same thoughts as Madhu here...LOL...the whole ipod and radio playing same crap again LOL...i have thought that often ...so arrived in her brand name outfit lol ..and of course she clashes with Baaji heehee...oh ho lame chamcha playing BG oh i gotta say I love her personality still. HAHA Jai and Veeru ...loved her response to that...aww so they having their major clash and AS comes and resolves the confusion...Baaji is shocked ..but of course who wouldn't be with sudden entry like that...aww Madhu got gifts for them all...there is a soft side to her ...gentle but hidden much like her bro ...hmmm i said that a lot didnt I? lol.

I know innit, I hate when the radio's play the same songs againa and again. 

Well Baji does like to stand out, so it felt right for her to meet him first lol.  AS was supposed to tell of Madhu being an additonal daughter of Damodar Patil, but because of the forever difficult circumstances running in the house, there never was a perfect opportunity to do so.  And with time, this topic got shoved down the pile in the back of head, until she suddenly landed their doorstep. 
Yes she is very much like her bro; come to think og it, you are the only who has noticed so many similarities between the two actuall..๐Ÿ‘..good eye for spotting things.  ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Leela didnt like her cuz she is DP daughter...Roops because she is jealous but Kala likes her for her sense of fashion wow...least expected her to like her for that...hmm..this might be a good thing..as long as madhu doesnt go against her bro :P ..aww Madhu knew of her bro and also knew how much her dad wanted his love...and she tried to fill that sense of gap but no use ...she knew that...
I know it's least expected of Kala, but she relates to her for obvious reasons, and she is obsessed with fashion brands since the beginning, its the type of career she has wished for since ages. 
Ahaha Gaurav and Madhu suffering personality clash ...major one to...hmm so expected major fighting with them...aww all cheerful of her arrival expcept to poor souls ...Baaji and Gaurav...

Big time! 

Madhu seems responsible too good...i am liking her character/personality build up :D very versatile ...always  good.Oh she worksout early morning just like Gaurav and they are a disaster waiting to happen LOL...omg no way he ate her Aloo ke Parathe with no gratitude ...just stuffed it down as if it was his LMAO...and Baaji too ...gotta love these two...finger lickin good was it...i so expected her to kick some butt there lol...

Yeah she is very responsible.  Gald to know you're likeing your competitor lool, this is a first.  ๐Ÿ˜†  Well they already feel that she is dominating the atmosphere in the house, so this is their way of payback, not to mention their big apetite too lol. 

loved the Gaurav Baaji convo at the end haha ...calling her a devil altho that is how she appears :P
Thanks for liking hun, and yeah I thought your true colours would come out eventually, of course she'll seem like the 'devil' to you innit.  ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†
wonderful update tink ...love it as usual...now eagerly waiting for the next update...jaldi kar na :P

Thank you so so much babes!  And as usual I'm loving your long comments, they're fantastic!  Will try with the next update, although this time I feel a little like on the crossroads now, not sure where to pick up from.  ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Loved reading every part of your detailed feedback, and sorry for the delay of getting back to you hun, got so much to do in so little time.  ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

tc hun
Lots of love
                         Tink๐Ÿ˜‰
๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

will read a few mre chapters 2mrw n post my review... hping 2 catch up b4 ur next update๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yuvi babes, will get back to your comment soon, half way writing it, but will be back.  ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Chap 28- yay thank god tasha r sfe n dutta found naku. Aww naku was quick 2 ask hw dutta was, It shows hw much she cares for him'4gtin her own wounds she's mre bothered abt dutta's wounds'awww'pyar ho toh aisa. LOL'haha dutta was thinking naku wudnt hav a clue abt hw 2 start a fire n tada she surprises him with her knowledge'seriously is der ne limit 2 the general knowledge this girl has? N tink hw do u knw al this? Evn I dnt knw these survival tactics'nt tht I wud go out in the jungle anyway bt stil hw do u knw al this? Research or personal experience of camping outside the city? Aahhh gaurav tld naku al this n dutta as usual wasn't pleased 2 hear his name'it seems she knws everything from gaurav' it seems he was mre of naku's guru than his dad, shastriji was. Oh naughty dutta takin adv of naku's fear of the wildlife'y duznt the gadha jus admit he needs her and wnts her? N we r bk 2 gaurav agen'lol'.im guessing tasha's whole life wil revolve around gaurav I can jus so imagine tasha on a honeymoon n naku talking 2 dutta abt gaurav n dutta cursing himself'LOL'm glad naku cleared out any suspicions in dutta's mind abt gaurav, obv he knw naku doesn't love gaurav bt he obv needs 2 b clear abt gaurav's feelings 2'n knw tht neither of thm hav eva lukd at 1 another in that way' yay! Tasha confess der love n loved the idea of naku carving their names on the tree'.ok this myt sound stupid bt do ppl do tht in real life? Or is it jus in dramas? LOL'oh gosh dutta tryin 2 kiss naku n naku does a runner, ofcourse she's worried dutta myt nt stop at jus a kiss'we all knw hw naughty dutta can gt n he'd had those types of feelings for naku since der 1st meeting. Gun shot?? Defo jagtap dada'as his entry is yt 2 happen in ur ff.

Chapter 28 - Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Yeah I know innit, if only there was real love like this! But unfortunately it only exist in the fictinal world. But then again, Naku has always been concerned for her Saab more then herself, regardless. Well this defines the point of people that have a good education don't always know everything about everything. Simple people living in everyday life actually have better knowledge of survival in real life, than the people who had their heads buried in books for half their life.
Lool I know them cause of Ray Mear's programme on discovery channel. But I do know how to light a fire, because of the being out trekking on a lighter scale nothing serious. The distress signals are something that are worth knowing though, because you never know if (god forbid) anything happens unexpectedly. But yep, Gaurav on the other hand has been camping and trekking with foreigners in North India, and therefore his talks of survival out in the wild are somethigng Naku kept with her. Lol Gaurav has always been independent in sense of basic terms and street smart, you coudl say, and as a friend he shared her company more. Shastri Ji only taught her her Ayurvedic knowledge and singing and dancing skills.
Well in this case the Gadha has too much pride to accept and admit everything the same day lol. Well Dutta can't stand Gaurav simply because he is the 'other man' in Nakku's life, and he can't help feeling insecure of him, even if he don't wanna admit it to himself.
Well he asked and he recieved from Naku's end, that her and Gaurav never have, and never could experience that relationship between themselves.
Hmmm to tell the truth I think it would be nice if peopled did it in real life, but here's a story. When we (a group of us) went trekking in the himalaya's a couple of years ago, we went to Chamba. And while walking up a mountain to reach the Shiv Temples, we stopped in this shelter made of wood, a very simple looking hut. We took pics n stuff there, and we all wrote our names in the roof of the wood along with the date, and than a couple of years later my sis went with a few other people and a few the same. They saw those names and wrote the new dates there and took pics. I don't really know the point speaking honestly, but it kind of captures this memory in time, and when you go back to it, it makes you feel like you've almost time-travelled, and reminds you of a time you might have forgotten in your head. So I know this ain't romantic but it's kind of the similar, and I guess these things ain't suttin ppl talk about often, but I think in the real world things like this do happen.
And yes coming back to the ff, Dutta does have a reputation don't he lol. And ditto, that's exaclty what Naku's worried about, as she know Dutta has a history with gals, so she does have fear of thinking what Dutta expects from her, in her case.
Jagtap Dada...well need I say you guessed right.

Chap 29- aha so it is jagtap dada!!! the scene was similar 2 hw it was in the shw except here wt made me laf was dutta wnting 2 kill jagtap for staring at naku...lol..seriously is dutta always gna b like this? hav a problem with ne man tht is close 2 naku or stares at her? LOL..possessive or wt? haha also the scene wer naku tries running after jagtap dada n dutta pulls her bk warning her 2 walk behind him made me laf...cud so imagine naku being her ziddi self n dutta telling her off...hehe...so cute. jagtap's words abt worry tht dutta wnt b able 2 hold on2 naku wen the time comes is scary...does tht mean he wnt b able 2 accept her wen her FR happens? oh gosh jagtap's love story is so sad..she died b4 his eyes...n while she was alive he was mre concerned abt earning money... it happens a lot u no, ppl run after money n in the process hurt their loved ones by neglecting thm...oh wow gaurav n baji found tasha...tht was quick..i suppose u didnt wna waste mre updates on tasha's jungle journey isn't it? haha aww dutta wntd naku 2 drink from his cup bt naku refused n tuk gaurav's tea instead no wonder dutta is sulking...haha awww love this sulkin side of dutta its kinda cute...bt haha gaurav n baji r confused seeing thm behave oddly... LOL..wonder hw they wil react wen dutta announces he wnts 2 live with naku as hubby n wife.

Chapter 29 - Jagtap Dada
Indeed it is! Lol...yeah I really tried to keep the scene really close to the on-screen version, but yeah in this case Dutta felt somewhat protective over Naku for the wrong reasons. Of course Dutta will always be like this, that's just the way he is, and that can't change even if he tried. Although Naku is naive, in Dutta's case he is very alert when it comes to such situations. Hmm not really as I have said from the beginning that Dutta won't really have time to come to terms with Naku's FR as there are more important things that kick in at the same time, which require more importance.
Jagtap's story is to show a different perspective of how love is true yet, adjusted with the obvious enemy; money.
Yeah I didn't wanna go too in-depth with the detailing of Gaurav and Baji finding tasha, although the story of their search was running in the back of the mind throughout this chapter.
Naku is a little shy to drink from Dutta's jhoota cup lol, and took the spare cup Gaurav brought her instead, resulting in Dutta's sulkiness toward Naku.
For both Baji and Gaurav it is a sight to see, as something like this hasn't occured before, so they're confused as to how they should respond to this matter.

Chap 30- aww tasha bk hme n dutta stil playin the "ziddi sulking bacha" lol...lets jus hpe tasha's kids don't inherit this behaviour...bt wil b cool if they do...giv dutta a take of his own medicine...LOL...oh gosh dutta tking out his anger on naku... i tke it DP is stil alive in the ff n is tryin 2 ask for dutta's forgiveness?? does he hav cancer in ur ff as he did in the shw? aww funi hw at the beginning of the update naku had 2 manao sulkin dutta n nw dutta has 2 manao sulking naku...is this hw their marital life wil be? LOL...aww dutta becumin her rickshaw wala for the day...tht was so cute n funi...omg dutta and the kid talk was so funi... n omg dutta insulting the kid..tht was so mean...n thn being rude to the old man 2...lol...he needs 2 learn sum manners...jus cos he's bhao dont mean he cn talk 2 ppl as he wnts...well with this update dutta gt wt he wntd...remember hw in one update dutta was angry tht naku, baji n roops had a gr8 time in 1 of naku's market place n he felt left out, well this time made up 4 it cos nt onli did he go with naku 2 her market place bt dey wer alone...it was sweet. haha kodak moment with the reactions of PN lot seeing dutta walk in with naku n carrying her shopping bags..LOL..m surprised kala didnt hav heart attack...LOL...the tea scene was sweet, naku drank from it n tht was enuf 2 make dutta's tea sweet n haha baji the ultimate KMH had 2 witness the scene...nw he'll defo leave no stone in teasing dutta abt it..LOL

Chapter 30 - The Rickshawala
Yep Dutta beign ziddi alright. Lol tasha's kids! You're already thinking about them. Hmmm I guess this is me saying it's not something I can promise lol. Yeah Dutta a taste of his own medicine, that sounds more like it. Dutta venting his anger on Naku is kind of common, so nothing new there. Yep DP is still very much alive as yet. Yeah he was dying of cancer. I know I didn't see in that aspect as Naku had to manao him, and then vice versa lol, what a jodi innit. Marital life however will be different I guess I can say to some extent.
Yeah Risckshawala, defo, whatever it takes to bring his wife round lol. The scene with the kid shows that Dutta is very much child-like himself, as he feels the need to respond in offensive means. And of course the old man also, he don't like being told what to do, so again he gets offended when the old man denies him entry of his cycle lol. Well hun you said it all, cause he is the Bhau of the entire town, he truly feels he can speak to whoever, however he wants.
Yeah I know this update was in fact a sort of compensation for Dutta in exchange for the one you're describing. Well what can I say about the Patil Niwas lot lol, they're too shocked but yet scared to say anything, so yeah defo a kodak moment there. Kala's heart was prob still there, but in the back seat you could say.
Yep tasha having their sweetened tea moments lol, and ofc what a scene without Baji playing even a small role in it, but not for too long, hopefully.

will read a few mre chapters 2mrw n post my review... hping 2 catch up b4 ur next update

No prob babes, I understand it's alot, but personally speaking, I don't think you'll catch up before me uploading the next chapter lol.
Oh hun btw congrats on becoming a Green hun, don't mind my saying, but you look like megaaa dangerous lool...seriously, but yeah it suits you.
Cheers for commenting babes, and I do hope you enjoyed the updates! Cause I certainly enjoyed reading your comments.
tc
Luv Tink

Originally posted by tinkerbe11

No prob babes, I understand it's alot, but personally speaking, I don't think you'll catch up before me uploading the next chapter lol.

shub shub bol๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†

Good update๐Ÿ‘ Madhu is a pleasant change in the heavy atmosphere of PN. Datta won't be able to keep away for a long time from Naku, she's turned out to be stronger then him, waiting for the next part

shub shub bol๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†

Lool I fink I'll pass...๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by mnx12

Good update๐Ÿ‘ Madhu is a pleasant change in the heavy atmosphere of PN. Datta won't be able to keep away for a long time from Naku, she's turned out to be stronger then him, waiting for the next part

Thank you babes!  Yes I agree with you, Madhu is a breath of fresh air in PN all around.  Nope you're absolutely right Dutta won't be able to keep away from Naku, as he is fighting against the strongest person yet, himself.  Naku's courage will also be a lesson of some sort to Dutta aswell. 

Cheers for commenting darlin', appreciate your time.  ๐Ÿ˜‰

ok...m bk with my review๐Ÿ˜ƒ

chap 31- yay finally some hint of the mst awaited entry...madhu ofcourse...so as in the shw AS knws DP has a kid bt decides nt 2 reveal it TILL THE TIME IS RIGHT. u no i neva gt this phrase...does there eva b a time thts right 2 tel the truth? i feel its jus an excuse 2 keep the truth hidden a little longer. oh damn kala back 2 her poisoning self, its so funi hw this woman neva gives up...wow i reali liked the dutta-shashtri ji convo...u can jus c wer naku gts her positive vibe n perception from, the teachings n preaching of her guru is wt makes her see things so positively... i reali liked hw he made dutta realise tht he has 2 let go of his past completely 2 b able 2 move forward completely...its summut we as individuals can relate 2 cos we do tend 2 cry n moan abt things tht hav happened n neva stop 2 think tht wts dne is dne, wt matters is the present nt the past n also 2 sum extent neither the future. m nt surprised dutta felt at ease speaking 2 shashtri ji i myself liked wt he was sayin 2 dutta...lol. LMAO i loved the way tasha wer talkin abt der old age infront of every1...lol...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† wt a way 2 propose...lol..seriously dutta is unique๐Ÿ˜† hmmm so it seems we r heading for naku's FR...probably summut 2 do with the shw? btw wts gaurav's problem y was he giving a disapproval luk wen dutta was twirling his feather like wifey around?๐Ÿ˜†

chap 32- haha i was wondering hw dutta cud b so calm after naku's paheli abt sum truth tht cud shake up der relationship n this update proved exactly hw calm dutta is๐Ÿ˜† bechara having a sleepless night..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† hmm so gaurav is the mastermind behind naku's FR, mayb he feels she shudnt delay in revealing it...wonder wt his concept is tht naku is rejecting it, wel tryin 2 reject it... ๐Ÿค” aww naku playin the piano n reliving her memories with dutta, u no this is summut i always wntd 2 c her do in the shw, bt mayb it wudnt fit in with her character... a basti girl being able 2 play a piano seems impossible esp in naku's context omg they kissed they kissed they kissed... u no reading ur title i thrt mayb they wud kis in da rain n the rain wud wash her colour away bt tht wud b 2 dramatic as a revelation...lol...bt as i read on i realised tht the title reflects naku's dream kiss...awww it is sweet...lets hpe it happens...by the discussions we've had earlier it seems tasha wil go thru a lot post the FR so mayb wen things r better n they reunite its marked with a kiss in the rain๐Ÿ˜ณ oh my days dutta jus has 2 ruin the moment by mentioning gaurav lol..of course this is her 1st eva kissed...i thrt she cleared the air tht her n gaurav r jus m8s n m8s dnt kiss nt like tht neway๐Ÿ˜† naku giving another hint by revealin she aint allowed near rain water..lol..nw dutta wil b left havin another sleepless night๐Ÿ˜† haha naku's response 2 dutta's question abt hw she felt post the kiss was so funi...imagine naku as a drunk biwi... dnt tel me we wil c a drunk naku in da future singing "zara sa jhoom lo main" from DDLJ...lol...

chap 33- hmm i was wondering while reading this update tht the scene has been read else wer n thn ur comment at the end tht it was posted in shilpi's yun hota toh kya hota collection. btw gr8 update, liked hw it was slightly dif bt wt u had posted in tht thread. oh my finally gaurav n dutta ke dil ke muraad poori hui, they always wntd 2 hit 1 another...lol...n they finally gt the opportunity. aww n bless baji for tryin 2 b the good man, bt sadly it didnt work...btw m missing baji n naku scenes...r der ne basha scenes in da cumin updates...i loved der friendship bt it seems 2 hav died out since his engagement 2 roops n gaurav;s entry...๐Ÿ˜• lmao baji gtin gaurav n dutta 2 drink haldi ka dhood jus 2 pls naku n she falls for it...LOL...loved hw they spit it out n r bk 2 core enemies after naku is outa sight...its funi seeing these 2 fyt...keep it this way tink... oh wts this yaar..naku ke pehle do clues kam thay tht nw gaurav's speech has made dutta evn mre worried..bechara seems its sleepless n restless days n nights til naku's FR...y giv the poor bloke such torture aint he been thru enuf already? oh wow naku;s concept is amazing...hats of 2 u tink, wer do u gt these ideas from? wow cnt w8 for her performance n the reaction of dutta i guess she'll b performing in her fair avatar n thts hw dutta wil cum 2 no n mayb thnx 2 gaurav's concept of the story he'll realise y she did wt she did...cos she was protecting herself from the evil eyes of sum lusty men... awww naku wore lipstick, dutta noticed n she lied sayin gaurav gt her 2 eat gola..damn man wil this girl eva speak a sentence without the word gaurav in it... aaahhh i was right, naku wil perform in her fair avatar...wonder hw every1 wil react๐Ÿ˜•

ok i no its onli 3 chapters bt its l8 nw n its my 1st day at work 2mrw so m gna try gtin an early night. will try reading mre updates ova da weekend.