Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Tinkyyy Awesomee updateee!!!
Woah Nakku lashed outt..!! I love it but awww wth Dutta man.. pushin nakku away frm u aint no solution dude... acccept her give her all the happiness she deserve init.. kmt lol
Okaayy Tinky.. I LOVE MADHU!! lool bruv hahahaha blud... I wudnt b surprised if she comes up with "You Rasclarting Idiot"hahah buttt i wnt her to b wid Baaji... hhehhehe.. dey make such a cute pairr daymmm loll..
Love her slangs man... I can totally relate to her.. yaaay hehehe..
Hve i told you its a fantastic update? lool.. :P

Continue soon x
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The update is awesome, Tink.πŸ‘

Loved the confrontation and conversation between Dutta and Naku. Both are determined and well-matched.

Madhu's entry as a fashion Diva was dhichak...she is a walking designer label..appropriate with the title of this chapter.Glad that at least Kala is in awe of someone in her life.πŸ˜†

tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: meriyaar

reserved: btw i love the title!    Thank you!

edited:
that was superb tink dear!
although it had it's sad moments it was very fun-filled.
dutta and naku's confrontation was brilliant! loved how naku poured everything out, she's a brave girl and wat she reli needs now is the love and embrace of her husband. who annoyingly is tryna get rid of her, i guess he has his reasons but doesn't naku's strong love and determination prove that they're relationship can go somewhere. they both love eachother in such a way that no one can explain it not even them, and they know it!

A big thank you in line first of all !  But yeah I know what you mean, but this is why Shastri Ji's bhavishyawani stated that they both are unaware of the importance they hold for each other.  And they are both useless for themselves but a shield of some sort for each other.  So don't worry babe, be patient, they will come to terms eventually, I promise.  But I must warn that they're love story is going to be on the back burner for a while, as the 2nd plot has to unfold and after that it's pure bliss.  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

hopefully dutta will come to his senses soon. πŸ˜›
i absolutely loved madhu's character and her introduction was amazing! 
she is one feisty girl, yet she's also very sweet. her love for her brother is ever so sweet hope dutta sees that soon as well lol. im sure her and naku will share a great relationship. roops' jealousy is very funny tho but i can see her and madhu forming a friendship. would love to see gaurav and madhu as a couple they're love story will be interesting. oh and i loved her comment 'buy one get one free pricks' πŸ˜†  that just cracked me up! and guaravs skills in noticing on how much she resembles the devil that was hilarious!  the tiffs between the three is so entertaining. aww and gaurav thinks she's beautiful can see where this is going lol. baaji is always gonna be baaji just gota love him man! he's so damn funny, questioning gaurav like a kid! 

Don't worry hun he will.  Oh I am so glaaad that you liked Madhu's character!  Personally I like what I am able to do with her character too!  She has so much potential.  She's extermely understanding in every aspect, which surprises everyone, she the sorta person that has answers for everything kinda gal..πŸ˜‰
Roops' jealousy isn't nothing of concern, it's just how every girl feels when her man ponders over some next gal, so nothing to worry about there.
Well I gues you've figured what Gaurav's and Madhu's connection is, so no need for me to spill the beans there lol. 
Oh and you liked that comment, so do I,  I use that a lot, but that's what I love about Madhu, cause she's british, there's a lot of unusual stuff that can be put in character here, so I can say you're welcome to expect more.  And finally glad that I actually managed to bring a smile on my readers' face, rather then tears.  😳
Baji just loves creating light-hearted problems lol, what can I say, it just goes without asking. 

kinda feel sorry for kala as much as i hate her i do feel bad for her, coz she is hell bent in becoming a fashion designer and she is in complete awe of madhu coz of her fashion sense. im sure madhu can give her a helping hand in her fashion career. of course she will need to stop being such a b**** to dutta and keep out of his way first!😑

Lol Kala is still selfish as hell, so don't go getting any idea's regarding her. πŸ˜†  Well Madhu will be aiding Kala in something Kala never thought she would require her help in.  πŸ˜‰

i like how this chapter was structured everything fit in well, and madhu's scenes were perfect! i dont know why but for some reason i am loving her character soo much. will be interesting to see how her character takes shape in the story. will she in any way try and help dutta and naku get back together? that will be nice πŸ˜Š

Why thank you. 😊  Oh really, you dunno how that makes me feel that you actually have grown to love Madhu in the first chapter that involves her itself!  That makes me feel like I've achieved something, personally.  😳  Hmm...not sure about Madhu helping tasha come together, but her presence in the house certainly makes the mood lighter, and allows a little air travel more freely between them. 

sorry for all the bak bak this my longest ever comment! πŸ˜² woah don't think i've ever babbled so much on any of my other posts lol. πŸ˜†

Oh babes ur so sweet, don't worry.  I loved every bit of it as usual.  Usually I say that I'm smiling when I read ur comment, obviously I was.  But most of the time I feel a smile creeping up on my lips, like this...😊...but today my smile was like this...πŸ˜ƒ, no jokes!  It was perfect.  πŸ˜‰

anyways thanks agen dear for such a wonderful update and for the pm πŸ˜ƒ
hope u update soonEmbarrassed
tc
xoxo
tc

Hun you are welcome as always.  Thank you for making my smile that little bit wider...πŸ˜‰.  Most of all I have to add, that I am glad you like Madhu so much.  And I do hope you grow to like her even more in the future.  😊

Cheers darlin'
tc
Tink πŸ˜‰

tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rrs1391

lovely update its just awsem so madhu in ndia and yaar ye dutta chahta kya hai first he wanted to know ki nakku still love him or not and when she said she love him then he want to get rid of her but i liked the way nakku ne dutta ko daraya woh bhi sabke saamne but when she tell him about her death dutta stopped her and  said she stay in pn but not as his wife and madhu baaji ki fight mast and madhu give gift to nakku so leela doesn't like her and roops feel jealousy and kala fond of her wow and the aalo ke parathe wala scene is fab so i thind gaurav fall for madhu totally awsem update but tasha scene kam the please ab is gadhe ko iske romance track par waapas le aao and please do next update as soon as possible i will wait for you as always

Cheers babe!  😊  Yep Madhu in India, with love from London lol. 

Dutta's questions came like a natural relfex, he was insecure like every man.  Eventually he felt satisfied upon hearing Naku tell that she loved him like crazy.  But deep down inside he knew he wanted her to say she hated him; just so he knew he was at fault and felt like his suffering would be justified.  He stops her from talking further, as he can't bear to hear anything to do with that night.  However, to show his lack of concern deliberately, he made an abrupt comment. 

Extremely glad to know that you grew a liking to Madhu.  Well in these halaat it's difficult to write tasha scenes, but for now let the remainder of the story unfold.  I can let you know that Madhu scenes and general scenes in the household taking place. 

Babes thank you for commenting!  A pleasure to read, and I will try my best to update soon. 

x

tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: eternity_of_luv

lovely update daer  Thanks hun

so dutta is trying hard to make nakku leave him but nope she not gonna leave him .
nakku confronting dutta awesome love itπŸ˜›
nakku said its better to die without living him but he in a stern voice make her shut to speak these words.😳
so madhu is entered now
gaurav-baaji and madhu's fight lovelyπŸ˜ƒ

Yep Naku ain't goin' nowhere!  πŸ˜‰  And yeah Naku's taking matters into her own hands.  Dutta on the other don't want to hear the facts, so instead tries to disguise matters using his temper. 

Good to hear you're fond of madhu and Baji lol, but don't forget the keyfactor; Gaurav.  πŸ˜‰
at start i thought that girl was nakku means a leap and nakku gone to other place but like always am on wrong track naπŸ˜†
what about roops and bajji's marriage dearπŸ˜›

Lol me not used to leaps, as I'm not fond of them myself, so I won't be using them any time soon.  How many times you been on the wrong track lol, I don't remember you being wrong about much in the past lol, or is that me having a bad memory.
Oh hun Roops and Baji's marriage was always set for till after Dutta's marriage itself.  So unfortunately for him, he has to wait for Dutta to get married lol.  And it was in the chatper where they got engaged, that the marriage won't take place until after Roops' studies will be over.  Hope that clears your queries.  πŸ˜‰

thanks for pm

You're welcome babes as always, and thank you for your lovely comment.  😊

meriyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: krishaa

So madhu arrived in pn and hope her entry will be helpful to unite tasha.loved nakkku sherni mode left dutta speechless and she made him aware that she loves him with the core of his heart and can never leave him not before death.this dutta willl always remain a gadha he never understands things the way other sees them hope he soon realizes her value hey i think you should introduce an accidental track in which nakku getting hurt and dutta getting worried and confess his love for her and so our lovers unite,please  unite them soon can't bear their seperation its painful.hope you will unite them soon.

thanx for the update and pm.please unite them and consider my idea if u can.please update soon a happy update please.last few one were a bit saddy.😭
thanx again.

Hmm I dunno about uniting tasha exactly but somewhat help the situation you could say. 
Well things need to be always remain in Dutta's perspective, so it only feels right to thin the same way he does lol, which does make it gadhafied lool. 
Well they will meet soon, not sure about the accident as that complicates things and makes the situation too bland, it needs to be self realisation itself to makes Dutta realise what she means to him.  Don't worry it will only be tasha in the end.  But don't worry they will clear their differences soon enough. 

You're welcome for the update, 😳, and your welcome for the pm.  I will see if I can adapt your idea in the story, but nonetheless thank you for suggesting it.  I will try to update it soon, and I know the last few were sad, 😳, sorry for that, but the story must go on accordingly.  I hope to please you soon, and thanks for your feedback, it was a delight to read.  πŸ˜‰

tinkerbe11 thumbnail
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: meghaparti

Thanks for sharing sweetie..Sorry in a rush so short comments n sorry about not commenting in the last 2 updates...They were fantastic...n brought tears to my eyes...hmmm ...Felt really bad n sad for nakku...n Dutta...This man can never change...but I m sure with nakku's love he will melt yet again...n this time forever...gosh Madhu Baaji n gaurav...Couldnt help but laugh at their conversations...πŸ˜†

Omg look who's here!  tan tan taaa...it's 0 0 7 !!!!!  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Okay seriously speaking now, it's alright.  No worries even it's a short comment, at least you thought to do so!  Missed your presence here.  Oh sorry for bringing tears to your eyes hun.  πŸ˜³  Nope Dutta don't cope with chage well.  πŸ˜•  Naku will always be that eternal flame for Dutta to melt.  Well at least you smiled at the end of the update, glad you liked Madhu-Baji-Gaurav interaction.  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Cheers for the comments babes, and pop in every now and then..😊
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aamirkhanfan

awesome update...

Thanks babes, and appreciate your time as always.  πŸ˜‰