Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
nahin read kar rahi hoon
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rrs1391

nahin read kar rahi hoon

Lol I was abt 2 say, well enjoy, consider dis one with pleasant thoughts 2u, the reason it's up 2day...πŸ˜‰

gonna head off
tc😊
meriyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
reserved: btw i love the title! 

edited:
that was superb tink dear!
although it had it's sad moments it was very fun-filled.
dutta and naku's confrontation was brilliant! loved how naku poured everything out, she's a brave girl and wat she reli needs now is the love and embrace of her husband. who annoyingly is tryna get rid of her, i guess he has his reasons but doesn't naku's strong love and determination prove that they're relationship can go somewhere. they both love eachother in such a way that no one can explain it not even them, and they know it!
hopefully dutta will come to his senses soon. πŸ˜›
i absolutely loved madhu's character and her introduction was amazing! 
she is one feisty girl, yet she's also very sweet. her love for her brother is ever so sweet hope dutta sees that soon as well lol. im sure her and naku will share a great relationship. roops' jealousy is very funny tho but i can see her and madhu forming a friendship. would love to see gaurav and madhu as a couple they're love story will be interesting. oh and i loved her comment 'buy one get one free pricks' πŸ˜†  that just cracked me up! and guaravs skills in noticing on how much she resembles the devil that was hilarious!  the tiffs between the three is so entertaining. aww and gaurav thinks she's beautiful can see where this is going lol. baaji is always gonna be baaji just gota love him man! he's so damn funny, questioning gaurav like a kid! 

kinda feel sorry for kala as much as i hate her i do feel bad for her, coz she is hell bent in becoming a fashion designer and she is in complete awe of madhu coz of her fashion sense. im sure madhu can give her a helping hand in her fashion career. of course she will need to stop being such a b**** to dutta and keep out of his way first!😑

i like how this chapter was structured everything fit in well, and madhu's scenes were perfect! i dont know why but for some reason i am loving her character soo much. will be interesting to see how her character takes shape in the story. will she in any way try and help dutta and naku get back together? that will be nice πŸ˜Š

sorry for all the bak bak this my longest ever comment! πŸ˜² woah don't think i've ever babbled so much on any of my other posts lol. πŸ˜†

anyways thanks agen dear for such a wonderful update and for the pm πŸ˜ƒ
hope u update soon😳
tc
xoxo
tc
Edited by meriyaar - 12 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
lovely update its just awsem so madhu in ndia and yaar ye dutta chahta kya hai first he wanted to know ki nakku still love him or not and when she said she love him then he want to get rid of her but i liked the way nakku ne dutta ko daraya woh bhi sabke saamne but when she tell him about her death dutta stopped her and  said she stay in pn but not as his wife and madhu baaji ki fight mast and madhu give gift to nakku so leela doesn't like her and roops feel jealousy and kala fond of her wow and the aalo ke parathe wala scene is fab so i thind gaurav fall for madhu totally awsem update but tasha scene kam the please ab is gadhe ko iske romance track par waapas le aao and please do next update as soon as possible i will wait for you as always
Edited by rrs1391 - 12 years ago
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
RESERVED ...

EDITED...

Tink Mein Aagai *hugs*  ... sorry am late to de-res :P so imma read and comment at same time :)

Chapter 39 - Devil Wears Prada <- personally I liked the movie lol...just thought I'd mention that lol...

hmmm so my competition has arrived at Gandhinagar airport...LOL...omg fanning herself with one hand loosely heehee...already sensing one interesting character with her...am sure it's Madhu :P ...so she felt afraid to go alone and disappointed no one came to welcome her...ok i have to say that i feel bad for her..lol...because that is sad, no one really cares...but in her case I don't think anyone knows of her existence...

woah snap of a finger she wanted him to work for her showing her authoratative side(like her bro) ...at the same time she told him never mind she'll manage, i guess after seeing the looks of the young boy lol...oh he still offered to do it but she is stern...made her decision and that is that ...stubborn...(just like her bro :P) ..no one to intervene once she says so that its...heehee hmm reminding me of Dutta much :P

strong mind and body ...again much like her brother...but am sure herr decision making skills are much better than him LOL...omg her language 'shit happen' don't tell me she talks like that...haha well it shows her paersonality boldly..so good good... haha she sounds like a mood girl ...and of course the devil wears prada ...omg her 'Eric' lip gloss by Urban Decay heehee ...she is into dressing well eh...hmm so she is heading to PN

ok so its been on week since Dutta TRIED to tell babi to take Naku away. Of course she wasn't going to leave anywhere or take any of that ...he indirectly breaking off all ties and finally he spoke to babi and Naku had enough! heehee ...and I loved how she handled it ...lashing out on him ...but she did once before i believe near the begining in his room ...i forgot why but i remember there was some serious convo there too lol...in all his pain he was happy Naku was still his...aww..of course she is...she only took her breath again for him...her saab...haha powerful angered goddess types...surprisingly I can picture her really lash out on him ..and him with a victorious expression upon realization she is goin no where :P Oh so she is still angry with him but he didnt care as she was still his...haha he likes the angry Naku eh lol...raged in the fire he lit...i liked how it came together and u stated that he realised that he wasn't the only one to make decisions anymore ...oh i loved the way she lashed out ...grabbing his kurta and alll ...Dutta in shock with her words lol...mouth forgot to close loved that line i can like so picture him like that heehee...I like that line "I was the greatest fool to be led to believe that others knew what was best for me, I've lost a great deal, but I refuse to los the sole reason of my whole being, without you I am a lifeless body, my soul resides with you..." this line was said by Naku for her current feelings but i found it to be so true for Dutta as well ...as we look back to the moments in the hospital...oh lmao she poked her boney finger in his chest LOL .and asked if he needed time...damn i like her ways haha...aww omg that line "if you wanted to get rid of me, why didn't you just let me die" good point...and so much emotion felt in it...Dutta obviously bothered to hear such words...omg yeh gadha kahin ka...argh ...he knows she only wants, breathes,  needs him but he is still keeping up with his pretense of false hatred...well well lets see where this LS is heading ...

hmm so Rupali with shastri ji...thats good...good bringing up is gauranteed lol...Gaurav stays back ..of course he does..where else is he going to go ...esp when that devil is landing in PN shortly...hehe and of course he is there for his best friend for whenever she needs him...oh Kala taking advantage of the situation...

haha omg i share the same thoughts as Madhu here...LOL...the whole ipod and radio playing same crap again LOL...i have thought that often ...so arrived in her brand name outfit lol ..and of course she clashes with Baaji heehee...oh ho lame chamcha playing BG oh i gotta say I love her personality still. HAHA Jai and Veeru ...loved her response to that...aww so they having their major clash and AS comes and resolves the confusion...Baaji is shocked ..but of course who wouldn't be with sudden entry like that...aww Madhu got gifts for them all...there is a soft side to her ...gentle but hidden much like her bro ...hmmm i said that a lot didnt I? lol.

Leela didnt like her cuz she is DP daughter...Roops because she is jealous but Kala likes her for her sense of fashion wow...least expected her to like her for that...hmm..this might be a good thing..as long as madhu doesnt go against her bro :P ..aww Madhu knew of her bro and also knew how much her dad wanted his love...and she tried to fill that sense of gap but no use ...she knew that...

Ahaha Gaurav and Madhu suffering personality clash ...major one to...hmm so expected major fighting with them...aww all cheerful of her arrival expcept to poor souls ...Baaji and Gaurav...

Madhu seems responsible too good...i am liking her character/personality build up :D very versatile ...always  good.Oh she worksout early morning just like Gaurav and they are a disaster waiting to happen LOL...omg no way he ate her Aloo ke Parathe with no gratitude ...just stuffed it down as if it was his LMAO...and Baaji too ...gotta love these two...finger lickin good was it...i so expected her to kick some butt there lol...

loved the Gaurav Baaji convo at the end haha ...calling her a devil altho that is how she appears :P

wonderful update tink ...love it as usual...now eagerly waiting for the next update...jaldi kar na :P

Edited by daya0628 - 12 years ago
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
lovely update daer

so dutta is trying hard to make nakku leave him but nope she not gonna leave him .
nakku confronting dutta awesome love itπŸ˜›
nakku said its better to die without living him but he in a stern voice make her shut to speak these words.😳
so madhu is entered now
gaurav-baaji and madhu's fight lovelyπŸ˜ƒ

at start i thought that girl was nakku means a leap and nakku gone to other place but like always am on wrong track naπŸ˜†
what about roops and bajji's marriage dearπŸ˜›

thanks for pm

krishaa thumbnail

So madhu arrived in pn and hope her entry will be helpful to unite tasha.loved nakkku sherni mode left dutta speechless and she made him aware that she loves him with the core of his heart and can never leave him not before death.this dutta willl always remain a gadha he never understands things the way other sees them hope he soon realizes her value hey i think you should introduce an accidental track in which nakku getting hurt and dutta getting worried and confess his love for her and so our lovers unite,please  unite them soon can't bear their seperation its painful.hope you will unite them soon.

thanx for the update and pm.please unite them and consider my idea if u can.please update soon a happy update please.last few one were a bit saddy.😭
thanx again.
Edited by krishaa - 12 years ago
meghaparti thumbnail
Thanks for sharing sweetie..Sorry in a rush so short comments n sorry about not commenting in the last 2 updates...They were fantastic...n brought tears to my eyes...hmmm ...Felt really bad n sad for nakku...n Dutta...This man can never change...but I m sure with nakku's love he will melt yet again...n this time forever...gosh Madhu Baaji n gaurav...Couldnt help but laugh at their conversations...πŸ˜†
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
amazing update ,loved it ,plz u😊pdate soon
ALVEERAALI thumbnail
awesome update tink plez add me to ur pm list