Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
rubber hammer...1st time i eva heard of it...
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinkerbe11

dekhenge...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

No it means you are solid in character, and flawless as a friend.  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰hmmm i lyk d way da soundz...reminds me of dutta 😳😳😳😳

Eeeh wot's ELS..??😳😳😳 tashas eternal love story..πŸ˜‰

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
oi missy...wen u gna update BER
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mIsHeZ.x

rubber hammer...1st time i eva heard of it...

lmao ...yeah seems infamous lol...kya karoon ...my house has all the tools...πŸ˜†
meriyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinkerbe11

Hi hun!  Thanks for your lovely warm comments as usual, you never fail to bring that smile to my face every time I read your reviews. glad to know that i bring a smile to ur face, i must say tho u do the same to me once i read another chapter :) I hope I don't sieze to surprise you in the future either,  i highly doubt that, i'm sure i'll be left with many more pleasant surprises. although I do think all the twists and turns have had their moment of fun.  It'll probably progress a normal enough story from here.  πŸ˜‰ that's good to hear :) 

Tasha will have a little gap but hey won't actually separate from one another,  but the atmosphere between the will remain a little consisent in terms of difficulty.  😳 i can imagine that there will slight tension/awkwardness between them especially coz dutta blames everything on himself. but they're a strong couple and im certain u'll do justice to their beautiful relationship.

Thanks for your wishes for everyone who has lost someone or hurt in the riots.  Thank god they've been on the low for a while now, hope everything is good with you and your family.  😊
yeah, im so glad it's gone down, thanks for the kind regards thankfully im fine along with my family members and i hope everything is goin well with urs :)

Thank you for commenting, enjoyed reading it
ur welcome dear, glad u liked it :D
ly
tc
xoxo
tc

xxx😊 

tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

tinkerbe11 thumbnail
tinkerbe11 thumbnail

Chapter Thirty Nine

The Devil Wears Prada

As she landed the Gandhinagar airport, she could feel the humid air hit her face. Diffused with the pungent smell of tobacco and sweat, she needed to relieve herself of her exhaustion, so she slumped into the uncomfortable blue plastic chairs while fanning herself with one hand loosely, without result.

There was a strong whiff of spices that joined the company of the sweat in the hot air, making the stuffiness that slight bit more annoying. With no one to collect her she knew she will have to make her way to her final destination all alone, not that she was afraid, but rather disappointed by the fact that there was no welcome for her on the other end.

Hey, excuse me, eh...eh...you...coolie...coolie right... she said clicking her fingers like she'd cracked a code. Haan, tum, chalo, she ordered expecting him begin working at the snap of her fingers, while she groomed one part of her hair carefully behind her ear, keeping her Bulgari sunglasses steady at the top of her head.

Kidhar ko madam, said the young boy, that looked as though he weren't even eligible for a minimum wage back in England.

Er you know what on second thoughts, allow it, I'll manage... she replied.

But the young lad insisted while beginning to carry the bags without further permission to do so, but she was having none of it, she'd made her decision and didn't allow anyone to intervene with her rulings.

Ek baar bol diya na, to bas, main manage karlungi, so please just back off, okay, she said more ardent this time, and pushing him away without trying to actually applying any force. Or more like without touching his tobacco stained clothes, that smelt of urine and mothballs, which she tried to avoid inhaling by holding her breath while sharing a yard of space with him.

She was a strong gal, by mind and body, she didn't really need help, but she would have preferred it for sure, but whatever. Shit happens... she mumbled under her breath, as she took her place in the black and yellow cab. She counted her cash quite openly while licking her finger and thumb time to time, in order to get good grip of the money. Pulling her cell from her outer pocket of her yellow boyfriend cardigan, she logged onto Facebook to update her status.

'What the hell am I doing here, I should get the first flight back!'

Not knowing what to expect, she headed towards Patil Niwas, regardless. She topped up her favourite pocket rocket 'Eric' lip gloss, by Urban Decay, which she flicked back only to undress the gorgeous looking hunk near-naked that resided in the clear lid. She was a sucker for make-up, not that she caked her face, but she had her fancy delights from time to time, she smiled while pouting her lips in the subtle plastic reflection in her phone screen, which she used as a substitute.

It had been a week since that horrible incident when Dutta had tried to tell Babi to take Naku away from Patil Niwas. Indirectly he was breaking off all ties with her. But the ice had cracked the second Dutta had attempted to say the words telling Babi to let Naku settle elsewhere. That did it, Naku hadn't broken down in tears, the way she always had done. Instead she did something more unexpected leaving Dutta shocked.

She'd lashed out on him, like she had done once before, during her first few days in Patil Niwas. But that time was different, it seemed a lot more like child's play back then, now it was like life had gotten too serious. It was difficult to deal with, and a struggle to face. Like there was a storm waiting to happen at the drop of a pin, constantly having this fear inside of you which only knew how to expand. The fear of losing the freedom to love, the fear of not having matters in control anymore. The fear of facing a situation, knowing there's nothing inside of you that has the will to fight back any more. Always living with the pain of losing yourself to you. It was unexplainable, in the most horrible of ways, but yet it existed, feeding itself off all the problems life had to offer.

However, with all this pain, one good thing certainly came of it. The fact that Naku was still his. Since the time of the dance competition, events had unfolded one after the next, each one worse than the one before. But Dutta had queried the fact whether Naku would still be able to love him, but when he mentioned his decision to separate with her. Naku had made it very clear that she loved him not because she had to, but because she chose to. The moment when she'd turned somewhat into this powerful angered type goddess, Dutta couldn't help but feel that moment to be one of the most victorious moments of his entire life. Never had he felt such carefree energy flow through him. Even if at that point his Naku was angry with him, but the fact remained that she was still his Naku. That was all Dutta could acknowledge. Naku had fought against him for him. She stood there with not a tear drop in sight, instead her eyes were red, furious, with him, but he liked it. Raged in the fire that he'd lit, Naku's words burned in his own ears like white fire, a sensation that made him realise he wasn't the only one to make the decisions anymore.

You listen to me! She shouted walking straight up to him, not caring about the crowd of family members that remained in sight. She clutched onto his kurta from the collar violently, and shook him with all her might and looked him directly in the eye.

You made your decisions, you made your mistakes, I have respected every choice you've made 'till date, but not this time... she said while shifting her gaze from eye to eye fiercely. I am your wife, and I always will be, I've always been the same Naku that loved you from the day I learned what love could be. But somehow for the first time in my life I doubt whether you are the same man I fell in love with. I get what you're trying to do, she smirked, but sadly for you I don't doubt your love not even for a second, and I never will. You can tell me a million times over that I'm not the one for you, but I see the pain in your eyes for me. The pain that makes you act without thinking and orders you to do anything to keep my eyes dry of tears, I know you feel my love for you. So why are trying to disguise it as something else? She snapped hopelessly.

She seemed to have been drained of energy by now, if this is what you even call love...I don't know... she said slightly unsure of what she was wanting to say, ...all I know is that my happiness lies with you, I've never cared for what I want, but now I realised that was my biggest mistake, I never fought against anyone. I let anyone and everyone make choices for me, choices that were mine to make... she said raising her voice this time and letting go of her Saab's kurta which had adopted the creases given by Naku's tight grasp. Dutta just stared obliviously, and his mouth which had forgotten to close itself after Naku's sudden attack.

Choices that were mine, she repeated and hit her chest flat-palmed with impact in reflex from the nature of her conversation. Choices I should have made myself! But always, there was someone who felt the need to protect me from someone, she looked in Babi's direction, ...or something, she added looking toward Gaurav this time. All my life, people...no sorry not people, she added with a hint of sarcasm while her arms flopped lifelessly on either side, ...the people that are my so-called family...the ones who wanted the best for me, took the decisions they claimed they had to, but every single time no one ever thought to ask me, just, one, time... she cried with weakness but no tears, just one time if any one of you asked me what I wanted at that time... she accused pointing a finger randomly across the room with the usual suspects in view. But while she portrayed her helplessness, she understood the weak have no place in this world, which automatically put her at fault.

But now I've understood, I was the greatest fool to be led to believe that others knew what was best for me, I've lost a great deal, but I refuse to lose the sole reason of my whole being, without you I am a lifeless body, my soul resides with you... she said with a tone of delicacy spreading though her voice and finally finding courage to tell her Saab what she really meant to say. With each day I wake up my eyes only search for you! You go on about knowing the repulsive feeling of being betrayed, and yet you stand there and tell me to betray my very own soul, the one thing that is linked to God, you want me to betray my God. You may convince yourself of your lies, but I won't do it no more, it was all these secrets and lies that infested my life in the first place, I JUST won't do it no more. You need time? She questioned rhetorically poking her boney finger in Dutta's chest, ...then you take all the time in the world to deal with whatever it is you need to deal with, but understand that this time I am not going anywhere. We are incomplete without each other, and I don't plan on going anywhere any time soon. If you wanted to get rid of me, then why didn't you just let me die!! She tried to shout, but ended up with the sound of a croaky voice.

Naku!! Dutta interrupted hearing those words which came with a memory of horrible illustrations flashing in his mind, ...aage ek aur shabd nahin, he said sternly but announced it like it were a warning, his eyes stinging with pain as well as his soul, but he continued to put up the pretense of false hatred. Tumhe pathar se apna sar thakrane ka shok hai tho tu shok se kar, lekin mujhse koi umeed matt rakhna Naku, main tumhare liye jo kar sakta tha, maine kar diya, lekin ab bas, aur nahin. Aaj se agar tu yahan rehna chahti hai to sirf apni marzi se, tujhe koi kuch nahin bole ga, par meri Patni ki hesiat se rehne ka hakh tu ko chuki hai, he stated with an immensely heavy heart. He knew Naku had said enough for him to know that she could never love another, but he also knew that he couldn't give Naku her share of happiness even if he tried. Time would fill the gap eventually once Naku will realise that Dutta no longer cares for her the way he once did.

If Naku knew how to be ardent, then so did Dutta. For once he was sure of his decision. Even if Naku had agreed to blame Dutta for all the happenings, she would never choose to separate herself from him. So for the first time he would use his anger to get his point across to Naku, this way she would leave herself, and be forced to understand that this was the of best interests for her, and that way her decision to leave would also be of her own accord.

Babi had already made the decision to take Rupa in, and let Naku get on with her marital life, but had no idea of the news Dutta would announce following their leave. Naku had rebounded equally which was a surprise, but things hadn't gone according to plan. Shastri Ji ended up leaving with Rupali and had decided to train her in Banaras, and facilitate her with the future Roopa should have rightfully had. And she would be returned to Babi during the holidays. Gaurav thought it wise to stay back for Naku's sake, and Naku had made it clear she would never leave. Who had chosen to overlook the coldness that came from Dutta's part, but Gaurav hadn't missed it, he would always be there for Naku to fall back on.

Since then things were running smoothly in the house, but deep down inside everyone could feel the tense atmosphere throughout the members of the house. Kala had suddenly gone busy, and was constantly occupied. The dampened mood in the house had given her leeway to go about her affairs unnoticed. A short while was all that she required.

Damn this bullshit... she moaned, I bloody hate four-wheelers, this is why I refuse to drive, she complained while trying to block out the noise from the bleeping horns on the street for no reasons necessary. Not to mention the radio stations that were ridiculously loud and were hard to pin point exactly which vehicles they came from. Since her ride home, or at least she thinks, had begun she heard the same songs being played over and over again. I mean they're like 5,000 songs on my mp3 player alone, so why the hell does the radio channels always manage to play the same old crap again and again, she complained in frustration, while plugging in her earphones, and choosing a playlist from her iPod. What would I do without you... she thought silently admiring her taste in music gadgets.

Finally we reach our destination, she thought as she tightened up the zip of her Alexander McQueen boots, and stashed her iPod into her Jimmy Choo handbag, while carefully grabbing her Guitar case and slinging it over her shoulder, and looked toward her new residence.

You're not welcome here, retorted Baji.

I don't wanna speak with you... I wanna talk to my brother alright, not some lame chamcha playing bodyguard, now move out of my way... she barged.

Eh tu chamcha kisse bol rahi hai... argued Baji while rolling his sleeves up ready to batter this unwanted but cute guest, ...main aur Bhau, Jai aur Veeru ki tarah hai samjhi kya, aur tu hai kaun ke zabardasti mere Bhau ko apna Bhai bana reli hai, mera Bhau bheek main nahin milta, ja jaake kahin aur apna free ka bhai dhoond, he replied stretching the tone of his voice exaggeratedly.

Jai aur Veeru tum, my foot, apni shakal dekhi hai...

Haan haan apun to roz dektha hai, lekin tu kyun dekh rahi hai, pehli baar itna chikna ladka dekh reli hai kya, he threw back.

Chikna aur tuuu...cheee...mere itne bhi bure din nahin aaye ke mein tujh pe nazar daalu...

Aur daalna bhi matt, meri booking ho chuki hai, bole to apun hot property hai... he showed off while putting the collars of his flowery kurta up.

Hot property and you, you're a property waiting to be auctioned lower than the guide price bruv... she teased while acting like she were doing a body scan with her bare eyes.

Teri to...tujhe main abhi batata hoon... threatened Baji, ...ladki hai...isiliye apun chup hain, lekin zyaada bak bak ki, to main bhool jayega ke tu ek ladki hai...ho...

Kya tumhe lagda hai ke main tere se darr jaungi, have you even seen your biceps they look like skinny little baguettes, I mean honestly what are you gonna do, hit me? Because you know if you wanna take this shit outside then don't be thinking I'm one to back out, I'll take you on, she replied.

As Baji looked closely he realised she wasn't joking, but then the thought of backing down from a girl, seemed to have aggravated his ego further. Theek hai chal... he nodded once sideways, ...ek chaata lage ga na tho tere bheje mein todi tandi hava bhare gi...

Oh purleeese, unless you're Sunny Deol with a dhai kilo ka haath, I would highly recommend that you keep your crappy thoughts to yourself. And besides ain't there a saying of some sort that 'actions speak louder than words'. Ever since I've landed, all I've heard is bullshit from your end, are you actually planning on doing anything or are you just gonna stand there all bloody day? She questioned in response.

Yeh sab shor kya hai? Wondered Ayi Sahib, who had intervened just in time, but before the beautiful maiden could introduce herself, Baji had butted in freely. Taking the opportunity to complain about this new face.

Ayi Sahib dekho na...kitni besharam ladkhi hai yeh, pata nahin kaun hai, aagaye yahan pe apna boriya bistar uthaa ke, aur upar se mere se panga lene ki gustakhi kar rahi hai, woh to shukar manao ke tu ek ladkhi hai, warna pata nahin tera kitna bura haal karta ke tu soch bhi nahin sakti... he threatened while looking at her rudely and waving his hands to aid his words frantically. ...Jab se aaye hai tab se DuttaBhaiya ki baat kar rahi hai, yeh kya aap ki jaan pehchaan wali hai Ayi Sahib, he finally thought to ask.

Without paying heed to Baji's words, Ayi Sahib had looked on in the girl's direction with a worry-some face, ...tum Madhu ho beti, she finally questioned.

Haan main Madhu Patil hoon, answered the girl, ...mere Papa ne aapko bataya tha na mere baare mein? She replied and questioned at the same time humbly.

Baji could feel the ground beneath him disappear, this couldn't be right, Bhau didn't have another sister. It just didn't make any sense. Baji had known Dutta since as long as he could remember, and he never mentioned anything about a fourth sister by the name of Madhu.

Baji was still immensely confused that Ayi Sahib had hid this important fact from Dutta. He couldn't bear to see Bhau suffer any more pain, and for him to find out that he has a sister who was the daughter of the father he hated, had told him this wasn't going to result in happy families somehow. He had been in dilemma since, but Ayi Sahib seemed to know what she was doing.

It had been an hour since they had been in Dutta's room, but no sound came of people talking. Except a few glass items breaking, which didn't sound very promising.

Yeh lo Naku, oops I mean Bhabi, yeh waha London mein maine sab keliye shopping ki thi, yeh wohi samaan hai... she said as she handed over a large red gift box, which let off wonderful aroma's. It was a Gucci gift pack with body cream, bath bombs, a soap bar, and the 100ml Gucci Rush perfume. Naku took a liking to it as soon as Madhu sprayed a sample on Naku's wrist. Although times were tough, Naku knew she didn't have time to mope around, she had to continue with life, and she had to show Saab her strength to give him hope to fight against his inner quarrels.

As Madhu took out more and more gifts, she gave Naku Dutta's presents. It was a Paco Robanne 1 Million Spray/aftershave, along with luxury branded vintage Porsche sunglasses, which she brought for her brother the night before travelling from London's West End store, Selfridges.

However she wasn't surprised that he didn't want to accept their relationship as she was well aware of how much her brother hated her father Damodar Patil. All her life she'd watched her father begging for the love of his son, but Dutta had gone too far in his hatred, but she couldn't blame him for that. She knew the reasons well, but there was nothing she could do to change the past. She had been bought up by a man who she loved as her father dearly, and had always tried to let him feel the love of a son through her, but deep down inside she knew her father still lacked the comfort of his true son.

Naku refused to take Dutta's gifts, and told Madhu that when her Bhau will think of her like his sister, then she should gift these to him then. Madhu knew she was right, and felt quite touched by the generosity of her thoughts, and quickly agreed.

Madhu had shifted into a room in Patil Niwas and unpacked rather fast. Leela and Roops weren't too fond of her, Leela simply because of the fact that she was another child of Damodar Patil. Roops because she felt a sense of insecurity running through her due to the interaction Madhu and Baji shared, she couldn't help but feel jealous of Madhu's open minded nature.

Kala on the other hand, however felt impressed upon the sight of Madhu. Other than the fact that they were natural born enemies, Kala grew a liking to Madhu for the simple reasons that she knew how to dress. While Madhu was unpacking, Kala had paid her a sweet poisoned visit, but couldn't help appreciating her taste in fashion. From make-up brands to her hair products, to shoes! It was all very flattering to see someone with such good taste as her own. Christian Louboutins shoes, McQueen boots, Prada handbags, Jimmy Choo heels, Bulgari sunglasses, Bobbi Brown make-up, Charles Worthington hair products, Essie Nail Polishes, Kurt Geiger gladiator shoes, Decleor face creams the list of luxury brands was endless. Kala found herself peering over Madhu's garments and accessories without directions from herself to do so. Suddenly she felt an urge to like this girl, she was like a fashion diva, not a single one of her belongings could be degraded from any perspective. Her choice clearly indicated class, and this made Kala pleased with Madhu. She'd already heard it through the grapevine that Dutta and Madhu hadn't got very far in terms of their brother-sister relationship. So she didn't have to try much there, but she did feel the need to delay her actions regarding Madhu as she suddenly felt fond of the new girl on the block.

Gaurav and Madhu however, were a different scenario altogether. They suffered from a personality clash since day one, at first everyone had thought it to be Madhu and Baji, but eventually the tables turned and abruptly it was Gaurav and Madhu who couldn't stand each other. Dutta had refused to acknowledge the very presence of his so-called sister. Although this should have caused damage to the mood in the house, everyone seemed much more cheerful since Madhu had arrived, except for Gaurav and Baji of course, but that was the entertaining part for the rest of the crowd.

She had quickly adapted to the house and environment, her witty British humour and attitude was somehow welcoming, but at times confusing. Regardless of the fact that all Patil Niwas members knew how to speak fluent English, they were still having a difficult time understanding what Madhu was saying. Busy as she was she never slacked in anything, she was prompt on time, even chores, and gradually a new quality unveiled itself while she was there.

Confusing as her personality was, she proved to be versatile in every aspect. She could cook, clean, well the cleaning part came with a flaw. This was that she refused to clean, in a way that she was untidy but not unhygienic. She always wore branded garms and what not, but she also kept fit. Feisty as she was, she was a fitness freak at the same time. Every morning without fail she'd run 3-6 miles a day, but not without constant praise of her Asics trainers which she practically worshipped. It was during the mornings where the most ruckuses were created, as Gaurav woke up at the same time as her to do his workouts, and they often got off on the wrong foot. They were literally a disaster waiting to happen. Upon her return she'd make herself a big meal almost fit for a King, which she'd swallow down like it was a piece of cake. How she did it was beyond both Baji's and Gaurav's understanding, but tasty food she made without doubt.

Her first major fight with Gaurav was over the stuffed Aloo ke Parathe she'd made and kept safe for herself, only to find Gaurav eating the last of the six fried breads. This had made her furious, her Aloo wale Parathe were her most favourite food in the whole world, and now Gaurav's too, along with Baji. But rather than apologising, he carried on eating, and replied with his mouth full ...this is finger-lickin' goood, while downing the remains of the flat bread.

That was mine!!! I made that for myself you flippin' greedy shit! She blasted, while pointing a dangerous finger at him.

Yeah well consider this payback... yelled Baji from a short distance, who was also eating a Pratha rolled up into a sausage like shape. Waise tujhe sharam nahin aati, itni dorti ho tum, aur ghar aake bilkul rakshasni ki tarah khaana khaati ho, tere mein koi bhi ladkio wali baat hai bhi ke nahin... he taunted.

At least I'm independent in every sense which is more than I can say about you two, god I hate you both... she cried out annoyed, I'm starving and you ate all my bloody food and I can't even be bothered to make anything else right now... she complained to herself. And what it is to you if eat that much, I have a big appetite, cause my body happens to burn calories faster than your dumbass pea brain body. I swear if you guys touch my food again, I will kick your ass big time and don't think I'm chattin' shit, yeah... she said annoyed and cross. Buy one get one free bloody pricks... she mumbled under her breath while she headed for the shower.

Baji and Gaurav high-fived each other in a celebratory victory over Madhu's defeat. Finally... said Gaurav, it's about time, every single day she been biting my head off, and it feels so good to put her in her place. I can't believe she left so easily, he added, with a bigger bite breaking down in his mouth. 

Oh come on you know when I'm here she don't have a leg to stand on... bragged Baji. Even the devil himself would regret arguing with me, he announced as though it were something to be proud of.

Well after seeing this feisty bird I don't think the devil is a 'he', joked Gaurav, I think we're dealing with the devil itself right here... he mocked further while nodding his head in a quick motion toward the direction of Madhu's exit.

Baji just laughed aloud, ...yeah but the devil's supposed to have a trident, and horns, not to mention the colour red being most important... corrected Baji with a pathetic and idiotic look of actual curiosity on his face.

Er hellooo... interrupted Gaurav without warning, ...did you not see her tattoo on her arm of a trishul (trident), her thick eyeliner on top of her eyes can disguise themselves as her horns, and as for the red...well she wears the most brightest of red lipsticks I've ever seen in my life on her lips, and her favourite pair of shoes are also red...hmmm now I come to think of it, I think she really can pass as the devil... said Gaurav suddenly sounding and talking like Baji.

Tu theek keh raha hai yaar... responded Baji, dopily she has all the factors, but I mean...she's a girl! He stated in some form of suprise and shock. 

What you didn't think the devil would be wearing Prada huh... questioned Gaurav with a hint of sarcasm in his voice and then dazed into a rapid thought that had left his mouth as fast as it came into his head, ...they do say the most beautiful thing in the world is feared to be most dangerous.

The most beautiful thing in the world.. repeated Baji after Gaurav, have you lost your mind... snapped Baji.

What, when did I say that, I didn't say that... stuttered Gaurav, I was just speaking for the sake of it, he said stupidly not knowing what urged him to say something like that.

Don't try to act smart with me, I heard what you said... bugged Baji, ...you said...

I know what I said, alright! Gaurav fought back, you don't need to go on about it...

Yeah but why did you...

Whatever man, back off...tu to mere peeche par gaya...

Peeche nahin aage bol, aage, mein teri saari baat ek jhatke mein samajh gaya, said Baji carrying on like a child, while he chased after Gaurav with continuous questions.  

That's all folks.😳😳 Hope you liked it, I tried to spare the details of Madhu's settling in this chapter, but I hope you don't mind.

Thanks to everyone reading and commenting! Love them allπŸ˜‰.

And last but not least, please press the like button. 😊

Edited by tinkerbe11 - 12 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsemyou updated reserved
Edited by rrs1391 - 12 years ago
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
^^^
You can't have possibly read it that fast?!  πŸ˜›πŸ˜›