Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Oooh u know wot call me stupid (not really lol) but I thought you already went awol n I was beginning to miss you! 

But when I saw your comment, I was actually more happy to still see you here rather then your comment loool. 

Sept a busy month dis side too, but I still hope to see you randomly gal, drop by once in a while at least, n gud luck wid all ur busy schedule.  😉
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
tink ...lol what a lambi comment back haha i loved it...and am glad u loved my comments to be honest with urs...they just come out so long naturally i dont realize the length till i press post lol...btw wow ur speech for Rupali I honestly loved it...applause for that...its was simply stated but the words had such a impact...truly i was sitting there imagining a kid saying this and was just blown away ...and then the poem u found and of course we ended up getting most touched by the same exact lines...funny thing is that line is  not complex in fact its very simple but it stood out the most for me too ...
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinkerbe11

Oooh u know wot call me stupid (not really lol) but I thought you already went awol n I was beginning to miss you! 

But when I saw your comment, I was actually more happy to still see you here rather then your comment loool. 

Sept a busy month dis side too, but I still hope to see you randomly gal, drop by once in a while at least, n gud luck wid all ur busy schedule.  😉

lol i was awol for a little bit as i was waking up 6am and leaving and coming home 1am and sleeping LOL...no time to peep in ... i came by to chk pms and saw a lot of FF ones of course amongst them was urs hammies and jags which are the three that I naturally write LONG comments for...so made myself a note to come back soon and comment and did that only...yes i will try to peep in via phone but its annoying sometimes...i will come throw a hi and go away again ...superwoman hai na 😆 thanks ...i need all the luck i can get ...i need to go find myself a rubber hammer to put somethings together 😆
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: daya0628

lol i was awol for a little bit as i was waking up 6am and leaving and coming home 1am and sleeping LOL...no time to peep in ... i came by to chk pms and saw a lot of FF ones of course amongst them was urs hammies and jags which are the three that I naturally write LONG comments for...so made myself a note to come back soon and comment and did that only...yes i will try to peep in via phone but its annoying sometimes...i will come throw a hi and go away again ...superwoman hai na 😆 thanks ...i need all the luck i can get ...i need to go find myself a rubber hammer to put somethings together 😆

Oh I get how it feels man.  But I was happy to see your presence here on dis thread.  😉  I know I tried to read my bb but I cnt seem to get clued on lol, it is annoying.  Well Superwoman will always find time for me I'm assuming and hoping. 

Well best of luck from my side, which comes limitless btw, and wot's the rubber hammer for lol?!
Iridescence1 thumbnail

Oh I get how it feels man.  But I was happy to see your presence here on dis thread.  😉  I know I tried to read my bb but I cnt seem to get clued on lol, it is annoying.  Well Superwoman will always find time for me I'm assuming and hoping. 

Well best of luck from my side, which comes limitless btw, and wot's the rubber hammer for lol?!

yes i will always try to make my presence felt 😆

the hammer is so i can put two huge bookcases together 😛 long pending job...now am on it...its damn hard man 😆
tinkerbe11 thumbnail

tink ...lol what a lambi comment back haha i loved it...and am glad u loved my comments to be honest with urs...they just come out so long naturally i dont realize the length till i press post lol...btw wow ur speech for Rupali I honestly loved it...applause for that...its was simply stated but the words had such a impact...truly i was sitting there imagining a kid saying this and was just blown away ...and then the poem u found and of course we ended up getting most touched by the same exact lines...funny thing is that line is  not complex in fact its very simple but it stood out the most for me too ...

Lol wot else can you expect from me.  😆😳  Well I ain't gonna lie, natural is good, at least I know you wrote it how u trully felt about it.  And need I say I loved the length, shows your appreciation and lets me appreciate your feeedback at the same time. 

Oh thanks babes, so glad you liked it.  Really I hoped for that kind of impact, but didn't know if I did a good job of it.  😳  Yeah those lines and the one where 'God' states that 'this day is the only one that will last, so there's no longing for the past', is also one of my favourite lines from that poem. 

Yeah I agree with you, it the poem used simplicity instead of being complex, so it's so easy to relate to.  😊

tc hun.  😉

tinkerbe11 thumbnail

yes i will always try to make my presence felt 😆

the hammer is so i can put two huge bookcases together 😛 long pending job...now am on it...its damn hard man 😆

Glad to hear it, hope you live up to your words.  😉

Okay understood, but why rubber lol.  I need to get more shelves up too, just bought myself lots of new books and got nowhere to put them.  But wow two bookcases! 
Edited by tinkerbe11 - 12 years ago
Iridescence1 thumbnail

Glad to hear it, hope you live up to your words.  😉

Okay understood, but why rubber lol.  I need to get more shelves up too, just bought myself lots of new books and got nowhere to put them.  But wow two bookcases! 

haha two one my sis and one mine...i am making sis bookcase first ...and the rubber hammer is so i dont damage the wood while hitting it :D
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Loool that's funny!  I don't think I've ever heard anyone using a rubber hammer in this day an age.  😆  But yeah good thinking batman!  😛  Good luck wid that too. 
Iridescence1 thumbnail

Loool that's funny!  I don't think I've ever heard anyone using a rubber hammer in this day an age.  😆  But yeah good thinking batman!  😛  Good luck wid that too. 

lol haha we use often for things like this ...so not weird for me...lmao thank thank you am almost done with one book case...next one shuld be easier as i know wat am doing better now 😆