Frequent Posters

tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: mIsHeZ.x

TINKER!!!   CONGRATZ BBE  

Oh thanks  sooo much babes!

Your A Goldie NOW!!!!   WOOOHOOO  

I'm thankful to you for your lovely welcome into the Goldie zone lol !!!

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
congrats tink on becumin a goldie
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: meriyaar

thank you dear for such a lovely and beautiful update. it was just so heartfelt. truly a wonderful piece of writing. you don't stop surprising me with each update, how each chapter just gets better and better.

loved it dear, hope our tasha share a passionate moment relieving all their emotions.
and yeah the riots have been extremely disturbing and my heart cried out for those people who had died trying to save their community especially the three brothers who stood their protecting the rest of the community😭😭
may they rest in peace.
thank you once again dear
lots of love
mymunah
tc
xxx

Hi hun!  Thanks for your lovely warm comments as usual, you never fail to bring that smile to my face every time I read your reviews.  I hope I don't sieze to surprise you in the future either, although I do think all the twists and turns have had their moment of fun.  It'll probably progress a normal enough story from here.  πŸ˜‰

Tasha will have a little gap but hey won't actually separate from one another,  but the atmosphere between the will remain a little consisent in terms of difficulty.  😳

Thanks for your wishes for everyone who has lost someone or hurt in the riots.  Thank god they've been on the low for a while now, hope everything is good with you and your family.  😊

Thank you for commenting, enjoyed reading it.  

tc

xxx😊 
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

congrats tink on becumin a goldie

Thanks a ton babes !!!!

tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: eternity_of_luv

nice update dear
dutta thinking to let go nakku always be a gadha
finally nakku is improving

sad to hear about London Riots

thanks for pm

Thank you hun. 

Dutta will always be the same when it comes to decision making.  πŸ˜†  Naku is proving that she is much stronger then she thinks she is. 

The riots in London and across England have been terrible, but thank god they have come to a sort of stand still. 

You're welcome for the pm as always, and thank you ever so much for commenting.  πŸ˜‰
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ivy_11

Hi Tink. Sorry for being so late to comment. 😳

Thanks for this beautifully written emotional episode...love, pain and remorse. When will our gadha learn?πŸ˜†  The poem is very appropriate and touched my heart.

Cheers😊

It's totally cool babes, I understand. 

You're utmost welcome for the update of course...Embarrassed.  Well once a gadha always a gadha lol πŸ˜†.  I'm overwhelmed that you related to the poem, and glad you were affected by it.  😊

Thanks for commenting hun, it's much appreciated.  πŸ˜‰

tc
Tink😊

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
ur welcum...still gta catch up with ur ff...
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: daya0628

Tink Mein Aagai :D   Welcome welcome...πŸ˜›

sorry am soo late ...have been super busy...so here we go with my comments :) 
Well only Superwoman is allowed to be 'super' busy lol.  πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Chapter 38 - "When Tomorrow Starts Without Me"

Let me start by saying the title it self is very meaningful...and may I add ..I did guess this correctly...he will feel guilty and responsible for Naku's condition and will want to distance himself...just as I thought ...the title says it all ...but this title not only works for him but for all really...Naku in terms of her sis, Dutta in terms of Naku, Rupali in terms of her mother...even the family...

Well it's only fair to say Superwoman is never wrong lol.  But yeah you're right.  And yes I'm surprised that you picked up on that detail, as the direct link to the title was in connection with Naku and her sister, as the title was a spin-off from the chapter before this one. 
But yes, it did in hindsight relate to the the rest of the family members to; for Babi, Dutta, Rupali so it was well spot there.  πŸ˜‰

Both having problems coming to terms with the current situation presented to them...Naku still in shock about the death of her tai and the one night stand as well...and of course Dutta is going through great amount of guilt for all that has happened...
and both have not met eye to eye since the return to PN ...I think this was good because they needed the space to come to terms with the situation on their own ...and also the emotions that will come out when they do come face to face will be very powerful in conveying a message...

No they haven't met eye to eye, since they've arrived home.  But it was important to give them time to let the previous events sink in without letting them communicate with one another.  So it's good to see that you share my point of view here.  😊

Dutta gathered all the little pieces he needed about Nakus past to put the whole story into perspective...and thinking about the relationship Naku shared with her sister and how she looked up to Roopa makes him feel even more guilty as now her sister is dead...and he will obviously blame his one night stand and his inablilty to save her...he will feel very responsible for it all ...but of course he will need to realize that what happened...happened and u can't do anything about it ...but he needs to make sure those around him dont get hurt anymore...meaning he cannot distance himself from Naku ...who only returned ...took her breath once again for him...

Yeah, the information was given to Dutta in the hospital by Baji, who had been righteously informed of all the past incidents of Naku's life by Gaurav.  He understands that Roopa's link with him is more stronger in terms of blaming himself for everything that happened, as he can't associate himself to the time where Roopa existed in Naku's life, so it's kind of like a blind spot for him, he can't relate with that time.  So he finds it fit only to blame himself. 

ok I love this line "he had caused the death of his own love, he watched her die" this line says soo much...from what his eyes witnessed...the emotional turmoil that sight caused him...and the he did see her die...but she came back ...right ...and only for him ...but he saw so much suffering for her...it peirced through his heart, leaving the impression that it all his fault...would he ever be able to erase that scar...I doubt it but he can always forget it ...and of course with the help of Naku her self...

Lol what a line to love!  It's hardly romantic.  But yeah I get what you mean, it does mean a lot, something not everyone can say, which gives reason to why he's finding it so hard to live with.  So yeah you're so right, that sight left him with the solid impression that he was at fault alone. 
Ditto with the last assumption, in the future updates you will see Naku step up. 

ahh Kala always planning and well always will be failing lol...jo.bura na samjhe jo bhala na samjhe :P
thinking Naku is his weakness when infact she is his strength and with her with him ..he will only be stronger...

Of course Naku will always be Dutta's strength, but Kala's words indicated the fact that she was the sole reason to break Dutta.  The one man army was finally bought down, which meant it makes her attack more effective, as Dutta won't be in any position to retort.  πŸ˜‰

Rupali is exactly what Naku needs to mend the heart...and upon catching sight of her it was like life was brought some light...and hearing the name Rupa ...I liked how she understood her imaginary sequence better..."Roopa hamesha Naku ka khayal rakthi aayi hai, par aaj se Naku, Rupa ka khayal rakhegi" it was like a light bulb going off...the overwhelming moment just lead her out of PN ...to breathe ...to take it all in...Dutta determined to stay out of her sight for he might remind her of that horrible night that changed everything...he really feels he let her down big time...but he loves her soo much too
Yeah Rupali was like a wake up call.  It was the last straw to make Naku realise that her mind wasn't playing up against her, whatever  she witnessed in her dream/imagination according to her, had just turned into reality upon seeing Rupali, which confirmed all her doubts.  Love the light bulb theory btw. 
She finally realised that she needed to clear her head, by getting out of that secluded room and smell the coffee lol.  But in a way by doubting her intentions he also let her down even for a moment, so you can understand his point of blaming himself. 

the song was apt as usual for the situation...it was so perfect because Naku needed to come out of her trance...come to terms with everything and that song was a bosster for the situation..Naku straddling the border...whether to step into the mandir or not...her faith is intact deep down...but the realisation that the one person she prayed to get back he took from her...and Naku coming to terms with her imagination sequence...and went to the talaab her saabs place...she will always end up wherever he is no matter what harsh conditions and states she will have to face...Dutta followed her but didn't want her to endure any more pain from his side so maintained his distance...but he doesn't see that it is him she needs as well. He is going through hell to keep from going up to her ...from trying to comfort her as he thinks it would make it all worst...poor guy i understand his dilemma.

Well of course I love the feedback for the songs!  But that song was used for the obvious too, the lyrics.  As the words state 'every step I take', is true to Naku's character in terms of keeping her Tai's memories with her.  Since this FF started her Tai's always been running in the back of Naku's mind coarsely.  And although today she's dead, the obvious still remains, her Tai will still remain part of her life even in her absence, so even though everything's changed, it's to show that nothing has changed at the same time. 
Yes, she ain't ready to face Bappa just yet, it's sort of a time-out situation lol. 
The idea of him remaining distant from Naku, is that he thinks that she holds him responsible for her pain, and feels that she may be obliged to love him out of sheer duty, rather then choice.  He doesn't see that she is lacking moral support from her husband.  This is also his way of suffering pain to compensate for Naku's pain. 

I like that part about him realizing she is one in the same...no matter what color...and her face was never the issue and how it was the little things that made the difference...yet sadly the whole FR is not even important anymore...Naku coming to terms with it all...and realizing that what she witnessed in her imagination was indeed her sisters inner voice reaching out to her...from a connection that ran deep between them...and i liked how she knew the one night didn't mean anything and she knew that her tai would never do that to her...

Yeah I did say that he won't really have time to give her FR top prority when the situation occurs.  But yeah he does however know that if it was top priority then he would have surely taken the wrong decision at the given time regardless.  So he is starting to understand that his temper is cause of a lot of things too. 
The fact that her sister had no idea what the future held for her in terms of her and Dutta's relationship, she can't hold any of the two parties fully responsible, as she didn't exist in Dutta's life, and her Tai could never have knownn the circumstances that would proceed in the future.

So she is now looking towards the light...always find the light :D ...living in the good memories and always remembering her...cherishing each day ...and Rupali will help bring Roopa alive again ...and now it was about her Saab...she wanted him to know what he means to her and he on the other hand is so set on distancing her ...gadha kahin ka... lol ...of course...his idiot but my intelligent Gaurav and Baaji needed for Naku ...and Dutta knows that ...and hates that but i like that he is only thinkin about Naku...
Yep glad you caught that, Rupali will indeed fill in the missing link of her Mother.  She makes it sort of complete all around.  But of course even in all this, she could never forget her Saab, she practically lives for him.  Take that literally.  But she understands his plight, she knows he needs time, and so does she, and she's willing to sacrifice that time for she knows that in the end it will all be alright.  She has no idea of Dutta all set on distancing himself from her though. 
Dutta knows the only one that can give naku any means of solace is his arch enemy Gaurav, but for Naku he is willing to do whatever it takes to bring her any little satisfaction. 

Naku getting better...and lol i love her teasing Baaji about the laddoo hahaha...and omg our sher bows down to bappa occasionally and tries to be sneaky about it eh hehe ...it shows more his faith and love for Naku more so...oh no pooja day arrives and Dutta decides he will tell babi to take Naku away from him...and he is looking like a mess...and living in memories of her when she lives under the same roof...oh he is hurting so much and omg i love that line "a blesssing in disguise" so true but she was sent only for him and he is the one giving her back...gadha...thinks he can't love ...when all that he is doing is for love...and of course he can love and be happy he just needs to learn to forget and move on...speak out to her...talk to her...
Yep Naku's getting better, she knows now her Tai, is watching over her, and she would hate to be seen moping around lamely.  She's taken the liberty to inform Baji of whatever litle situation she seems to have made sense of, or so she thinks, but there are parts that still remain a mystery to her.  As for Dutta, well he's a little clued on the fact that Naku was still returned to him, for the sake of Naku's faith in her Bappa, so that makes him a little thankful to Bappa.  But he doesn't want anyone to see that he's learnt to bow his head down as yet. 
He feels he is a creature that deserves no TLC, and thinks of himself to be a fool to believe so for a short of amount of time.  So yeah, for him it Naku is a blessing in disguise lol, I'm glad you pointed that out, cause I really like that bit too, so thanks.  He thinks of his love to be on a lower scale that don't measure up with Naku's love. 

wow rupali is so strong ...and matured...very composed...very true what u mentionned like she knew the day was coming...as if Roopa prepared her for this very day...omg her speech ...and the kal ho na ho instrumental ...wow Tinks ...i loved the combo ..and defo added effect for such a speech by such a innocent one...

Their life was always on the rocks, so the hardship is of no surprise to her.  Well I love the kal ho na ho music personally, but I just thought this moment was the right place to put it.  Glad you liked the speech, that was actually written by me lol, but the poem was an addition.  I found it in a music video, but didn't like the music it came with, so ended up writing it all out, with the added request of playing the instrumental in the background.  Thanks for the mention though. 

I loved the speech before the poem...well written...the whole thing about never lying and Roopa telling her when tmmrw starts without her and Rupali's response what if tmmrw never comes...sooo innocent ...yet intellingent little one...
Oh thanks a ton babes, I really tried to imagine that part in a child's point of view, and tried real hard to keep it in simple tone.  I love the fact that you loved it! πŸ˜‰

and that poem ..i was so emotional reading it...I absolutely loved it...every word and every line...so beautifully written... i loved all of it but i have to say the line that stuck out most was the "for emptiness and memories would take the place of me" and then the ending too ' so when tommorrow starts without me, don't think we're far apart, for every moment you think of me I'm right here in your heart" ...this poem  has really caused my eyes to water...puts into perspective the dead persons thoughts...and wow that little girl is so strong and the way she finishes up and wipes the few tears and walks away ...wow ...this scene has touched my heart really...so much emotions there...
Well credit goes to whoever actually wrote it, I could never write something like that, unfortunately.  I wish I could. 
You would never believe if I told you that that was the same line I actually felt touched by too.  I swear I'm not lying.  And yes, the last line is really overhwhelming.  It's more of a message to the person, showing it as a responsibility for the people left here mourning the deceased.  That we need to remember the people we've lost in order for them to remain a part of our lives.  The memories time leaves with us, are the only thing that secures the lost one's place in our hearts, so as long as we remember them, they reside in ourselves, in our heart.  😳😊

Loved the update tink ...to its core as always...btw so I assume the turnado is hitting next update ...Dutta announcing his decision...am waiting for it ...love you lots hun..thnks for amazing update...take care and see you around soon :)
Thanks sooo much babes, loved your comment through and through, thanks for taking our your time to read and comment in extreme detailing.  It's much appreciated!  Hmmm dunno about a tornado hitting in next update actually, so hold that thought.  πŸ˜‰ 
Thanks for an amazing comment. 
Love you too.

p.s. congratz on becoming goldie...its so odd to see u gold am so used to u being blue lol

Cheers hun, I know it feels wierd even for me lol, even I'm so used to being blue lol, but oh well, here I am.  It will take abit of getting used to.  πŸ˜†

tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

ur welcum...still gta catch up with ur ff...

No worries babe, you're almost there though ain't ya...???πŸ˜›
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinkerbe11

No worries babe, you're almost there though ain't ya...???πŸ˜›

i tink so...lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜† wil try reading sum updates in a bitπŸ˜ƒ