Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sona89

superb just waiting for tasha to be reunited ,plz update soon 😊

Thanks darlin', this is a tough time for tasha at the moment, so you may have to wait just a little longer, and I will definitely try hard with the next few updates.  Thanks for reading and commenting.  SmileSmile
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinkerbe11

Oh seriously?  I hope not.  Babes the last thing I wanna see in your eyes is tears, I'm sorry.  😳awww das shoo sweet bbe...but yh i rely dd cry..u shudn b surprised lol i told ya i cn b a ryt cry bby at times lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I'm glad the last part was heartfelt, I really loved that poem, it went so well with her speech, so I had to use it.  😊 yehh da fit perfectly!! nd ruplai is such a sweetheart...shes so cute innocent nd strong😳😳

In my dreams you will...πŸ˜›πŸ˜† aaa😲😲😲wa u tryna say missis?!! lol onli jkin...i tink it wil b beter if i say NO COMMENTπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

tinkerbe11 thumbnail
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail

TINKER!!!   CONGRATZ BBE  

Your A Goldie NOW!!!!   WOOOHOOO  

meriyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank you dear for such a lovely and beautiful update. it was just so heartfelt. truly a wonderful piece of writing. you don't stop surprising me with each update, how each chapter just gets better and better.
loved it dear, hope our tasha share a passionate moment relieving all their emotions.
and yeah the riots have been extremely disturbing and my heart cried out for those people who had died trying to save their community especially the three brothers who stood their protecting the rest of the community😭😭
may they rest in peace.
thank you once again dear
lots of love
mymunah
tc
xxx
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
nice update dear
dutta thinking to let go nakku always be a gadha
finally nakku is improving

sad to hear about London Riots

thanks for pm

ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Tink. Sorry for being so late to comment. 😳

Thanks for this beautifully written emotional episode...love, pain and remorse. When will our gadha learn?πŸ˜†  The poem is very appropriate and touched my heart.

Cheers😊
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tink Mein Aagai :D

sorry am soo late ...have been super busy...so here we go with my comments :)

Chapter 38 - "When Tomorrow Starts Without Me"

Let me start by saying the title it self is very meaningful...and may I add ..I did guess this correctly...he will feel guilty and responsible for Naku's condition and will want to distance himself...just as I thought ...the title says it all ...but this title not only works for him but for all really...Naku in terms of her sis, Dutta in terms of Naku, Rupali in terms of her mother...even the family...

Both having problems coming to terms with the current situation presented to them...Naku still in shock about the death of her tai and the one night stand as well...and of course Dutta is going through great amount of guilt for all that has happened...
and both have not met eye to eye since the return to PN ...I think this was good because they needed the space to come to terms with the situation on their own ...and also the emotions that will come out when they do come face to face will be very powerful in conveying a message...

Dutta gathered all the little pieces he needed about Nakus past to put the whole story into perspective...and thinking about the relationship Naku shared with her sister and how she looked up to Roopa makes him feel even more guilty as now her sister is dead...and he will obviously blame his one night stand and his inablilty to save her...he will feel very responsible for it all ...but of course he will need to realize that what happened...happened and u can't do anything about it ...but he needs to make sure those around him dont get hurt anymore...meaning he cannot distance himself from Naku ...who only returned ...took her breath once again for him...

ok I love this line "he had caused the death of his own love, he watched her die" this line says soo much...from what his eyes witnessed...the emotional turmoil that sight caused him...and the he did see her die...but she came back ...right ...and only for him ...but he saw so much suffering for her...it peirced through his heart, leaving the impression that it all his fault...would he ever be able to erase that scar...I doubt it but he can always forget it ...and of course with the help of Naku her self...

ahh Kala always planning and well always will be failing lol...jo.bura na samjhe jo bhala na samjhe :P
thinking Naku is his weakness when infact she is his strength and with her with him ..he will only be stronger...

Rupali is exactly what Naku needs to mend the heart...and upon catching sight of her it was like life was brought some light...and hearing the name Rupa ...I liked how she understood her imaginary sequence better..."Roopa hamesha Naku ka khayal rakthi aayi hai, par aaj se Naku, Rupa ka khayal rakhegi" it was like a light bulb going off...the overwhelming moment just lead her out of PN ...to breathe ...to take it all in...Dutta determined to stay out of her sight for he might remind her of that horrible night that changed everything...he really feels he let her down big time...but he loves her soo much too

the song was apt as usual for the situation...it was so perfect because Naku needed to come out of her trance...come to terms with everything and that song was a bosster for the situation..Naku straddling the border...whether to step into the mandir or not...her faith is intact deep down...but the realisation that the one person she prayed to get back he took from her...and Naku coming to terms with her imagination sequence...and went to the talaab her saabs place...she will always end up wherever he is no matter what harsh conditions and states she will have to face...Dutta followed her but didn't want her to endure any more pain from his side so maintained his distance...but he doesn't see that it is him she needs as well. He is going through hell to keep from going up to her ...from trying to comfort her as he thinks it would make it all worst...poor guy i understand his dilemma.

I like that part about him realizing she is one in the same...no matter what color...and her face was never the issue and how it was the little things that made the difference...yet sadly the whole FR is not even important anymore...Naku coming to terms with it all...and realizing that what she witnessed in her imagination was indeed her sisters inner voice reaching out to her...from a connection that ran deep between them...and i liked how she knew the one night didn't mean anything and she knew that her tai would never do that to her...

So she is now looking towards the light...always find the light :D ...living in the good memories and always remembering her...cherishing each day ...and Rupali will help bring Roopa alive again ...and now it was about her Saab...she wanted him to know what he means to her and he on the other hand is so set on distancing her ...gadha kahin ka... lol ...of course...his idiot but my intelligent Gaurav and Baaji needed for Naku ...and Dutta knows that ...and hates that but i like that he is only thinkin about Naku...

Naku getting better...and lol i love her teasing Baaji about the laddoo hahaha...and omg our sher bows down to bappa occasionally and tries to be sneaky about it eh hehe ...it shows more his faith and love for Naku more so...oh no pooja day arrives and Dutta decides he will tell babi to take Naku away from him...and he is looking like a mess...and living in memories of her when she lives under the same roof...oh he is hurting so much and omg i love that line "a blesssing in disguise" so true but she was sent only for him and he is the one giving her back...gadha...thinks he can't love ...when all that he is doing is for love...and of course he can love and be happy he just needs to learn to forget and move on...speak out to her...talk to her...

wow rupali is so strong ...and matured...very composed...very true what u mentionned like she knew the day was coming...as if Roopa prepared her for this very day...omg her speech ...and the kal ho na ho instrumental ...wow Tinks ...i loved the combo ..and defo added effect for such a speech by such a innocent one...

I loved the speech before the poem...well written...the whole thing about never lying and Roopa telling her when tmmrw starts without her and Rupali's response what if tmmrw never comes...sooo innocent ...yet intellingent little one...

and that poem ..i was so emotional reading it...I absolutely loved it...every word and every line...so beautifully written... i loved all of it but i have to say the line that stuck out most was the "for emptiness and memories would take the place of me" and then the ending too ' so when tommorrow starts without me, don't think we're far apart, for every moment you think of me I'm right here in your heart" ...this poem  has really caused my eyes to water...puts into perspective the dead persons thoughts...and wow that little girl is so strong and the way she finishes up and wipes the few tears and walks away ...wow ...this scene has touched my heart really...so much emotions there...

Loved the update tink ...to its core as always...btw so I assume the turnado is hitting next update ...Dutta announcing his decision...am waiting for it ...love you lots hun..thnks for amazing update...take care and see you around soon :)

p.s. congratz on becoming goldie...its so odd to see u gold am so used to u being blue lol

Edited by daya0628 - 12 years ago
tinkerbe11 thumbnail

@Italic 

well I guess you've made your decision lol, cause I don't be seeing your comment anywhere around here. πŸ˜›