Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF Deewani#2 Ch 43, pg149, DISABLED - Page 93

mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i literally have tears in my eyes right now...that was jus so beautiful

nd d las part spesh was so heartouching..

wil cum bk soon wit ful commnt.x

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinks86 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Really very beautifully written ... especially love the poem ... anyone living in england say safe
spandana11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Very well written😳 ,you are bringing emotions of tasha in a awesome way 👏👏 ,this is a master piece of ff 😊 but please make tasha talk soon ,the wait is killing 😭 please jaldi next part update karo
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG!!!!! such a touching updt... both are trying to cum with terms with the reality... both giving time and space to each other... but still caring fr each other... the Poem Rupali reads out is so touching... almost bought tears in my eyes... Roopa had made her ready fr the future which she knew would happen... A superb heart touching updt... Thanx tinks...
nileshni679 thumbnail
Amazing just amazing. i just dont have words to express what i really want to say. I really love it alot.
krishaa thumbnail
tink you really made me cry its so painful to see tasha in pain.this gadha will remain gadha he is plannning to move nakku away from his life i know this will not happen i trust you.but please now stop this tension n bring some cheerful moments in the ff.
i know the things happening in london have disturbed people worldwide,just i pray to god to maintain peace in the world and give strength to those who lost their loved once in the riot.
please update soon lke something about tasha emotional confrontation where both confess their feelings and pains and reunite for eternity.thanx for pm and please update soon.
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Nice update👏👏 Slowly Naku is coming back to life,started living coming to terms with the reality. Datta won't be able to keep away from her for longer, but she will have to take a step towards him, that may be more apropriate then she going away from him. Roopa is a very strong girl, she & Naku both will provide each other emotional support. Very touchy speech & poem. Waiting for the next part.😊
Hope you & your family is fine & safe, these riots are really disturbing, take care.😊
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update...the poem was so beautifully written
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Pari🤗
Soulful update-emotional turmoil for Dutta & Nakku.

I knew a path towards recovery was going to be extremely difficult & painful for Nakku,becaz its not easy to wipe out or even fade the memories of that horrible night which wounded her soul & body.Physical wounds can heal over time,but the loss of her sister & the truth regarding her saab & her tai-2 people wom she loved more than her life was too much for her to handle.yet she tried,not for herself but for her saab.Even in her shocked state,her heart didn't fail to notice the pain Dutta was going thru.

Dutta on the other hand is going thru hell,knowing Nakku's past,how she was just on the verge of being sold by Morey & her helplessness for hiding her face & her struggle to find her sister ,everything just made him feel more burdened with guilt & the final blow was truth about Roopa & her death & Nakku's own near death experience.He hated himself for bringing this on Nakku.

Roopali was remedy for Nakku to break her silence & indeed her presence brought back Nakku from her shocked state.Her hesitancy at not entering the temple had more to do with her sister's death than her own misery.But,slowly the clouds over her heart & mind cleared & she realised what her sister & Bappa was trying to tell her,she also understood that what happened in past is not in anyone's control,her saab is only hers & she is reason for his being.She cann't change waht happened between Roopatai & Dutta ,but she can try to fade that memory.But this realisation also made her understood that she needs to tell Dutta that her love for him is unchanged.She still wants to be with him.

Interestingly both -Dutta & Nakku took Jagtapdada's words about how to deal with problem seriously,but Dutta took it wrongly,he thinks he is root problem,he has to go away from Nakku,he don't deserve her love.
Its also weird that the FR which Nakku feared will break her saab's trust & she will loose him forever,actually it turned out to be negligible for Dutta,becaz he realised the purpose of Nakku's dance story & he also understood that he loved her soul,not her face.
But,then again Dutta's decision to separate from Nakku is going to turn Nakku's worst fears true.

While Dutta & Nakku are struggling & trying to get back to normal life,there is Kala & Suds😡who thinks they found Dutta's weakness-Nakku & she now wants to use it as weapon against Dutta.But,Kala has no idea that Nakku is not his weakness,rather his strength ,besides after the incident with Anna,Dutta will never allow even a fly to do any harm to Nakku.
I also liked how u made Nakku tell about that ladoo story to Baaji & baaji's attempt to please Bappa,even Dutta was praying,Bappa must have got shock😊

Kid Roopa is so brave & looks like Roopatai had prepared her daughter for the worst.Her message for her mom was so heart touching & emotional ,it brought tears .The poem touched my heart deeply,i agree with u,it perfectly describes the feelings of the person who is dead.

This was more like toofan ke pehle ki shanti type updatebecaz the moment Dutta will announce his decision to stay away from Nakku,she will be shattered & alongwith her ,the family as well.
will wait for next update to see whether my guess is right or u are yet again going to surprise me.

Lots of love🤗🤗🤗
Pooja😊

Edit : Like u ,i am also from UK & as disturbed as u with whatever is happening in london,Birmingham & other areas.don't feel like switching on the TV for the fear of those destruction sights.Hope the situation resolves soon,& will pray for everyone's safety.I hope u & ur family members & ur friends are safe.

Edited by preety_219 - 12 years ago
sona89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
superb just waiting for tasha to be reunited ,plz update soon 😊