Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF Deewani#2 Ch 43, pg149, DISABLED - Page 89

tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ivy_11

Thanks Tink...that was just awesomeπŸ‘...with all the special effects.

Dutta's heart beats for his Nakushaa..I am sure she will love him with equal fervor. Loved Baji's calming effect on Dutta... Duji or Tasha ??? πŸ˜† I guess both are of equal importance IMO.

Your welcome babe.  πŸ˜‰

And a big thank you!  Yes you are absolutely right.  Both have equal effect and importance.  Naku will love Dutta always, you can almost class him as her life support lol.  πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Cheers for comments, appreciated. 
tc😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinkerbe11 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vampgirl

Hey Tink,

Hey Ashada!  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Amazing from head to toe i mean from title tolast word of update 😊.

Thank you babes!  πŸ˜ƒ

what a fight really dil khush kar diya πŸ‘... yesss now dutta is real angry ab anna ki khair nahi...nice fight achi dhulayee ki anna ki u made my wish come truethnx 4 that πŸ˜‰ anna ke teeth toot gaye πŸ˜† i'm trying to imagine him without teeth πŸ˜†...bewakoof,this is bet me & dutta bolne se pehle soch to leta anna that u r fight is with lion...well i nice soundtrack like it...i like that comment abt kuthe bhokne se...so atlast bajji is here thank god now he can take care...so now anna is dead

I am real glad that everyone's happy now!  I thought someone would like the idea of the teeth breaking lol, but yeah it is difficult to imagine, I guess, but who cares, at least he died moments later so he didn't get to see what he looked like.  πŸ˜†I am megaaa glad that you liked the soundtrack, god I lurrrve that song to bits!  And thanks for liking that dialogue, 😳, and yes of course Baji the saviour is here.  πŸ˜†

awww so sweet dutta begging 4 her ife...idoit doc. how can he say somthing like that  😑? two nights pass & naku is still behosh...but what to do she was busy conversing with rupa & bappa πŸ˜›...now i got the link abt bukha rakha & so on...last para was just wowww naku came back πŸ₯³.

Well a doctor can't get attached to a patient, he has to do his job at the end of they day.    Yep, ditto, she was indeed busy lol, haha I thought you would πŸ˜‰.  Thanks for liking the last part, but you know in hindsight, everyone knew Naku had to come back.  SmileπŸ˜‰

well and dutta's last Q KA MUJHE BHI INTZAR HAI BHOT BESABRI SE INTAZAR HAI ;so plzzz UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE πŸ˜ƒ.

I will babes, you know me, I try and try, but sometimes I get caught up and stuff, but you know I am really aiming hard to get updates out wuickly these days.  N plus the riots here in London have kind of caused a little havoc here too.  AngryπŸ˜•

But thanks for your thoughts babe, you know I always cherish them, so a big thank you for reading and appreciating.  πŸ€—

tc
Tink Smile

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: tinkerbe11

LOL you changed your mind quick.  πŸ˜†  I can't say which song I love more in that film, speaking honestly.  😳  Hey you doing khichdi of the whole scene here lol, make up your mind, do you want the Jack and Rose scene, or do you want Dostana here lmfaoo.  πŸ˜†πŸ˜›  And then you got Gaurav and Naku doing Kabhi Alvida na Kehna styles lol...🀣 

Yeah she's defo a powerful character, believe me when I say that.  πŸ˜‰  But then again I do hope she comes across like that too.  😳😳😳

@purple...haha all romantic scenes on tasha yeh bt tht bday scene is a mus...it wud b awesome...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

@pink...dw m sure she wil cum across as 1...cnt w8...
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: tinkerbe11

Okaaay but not my fault, you were the one who said 'always', so there.  *shrugs shoulders.  πŸ˜›  But yeah as for your last statement, I agree, it's true, what else can I say.  πŸ˜‰

yeah i know ...but i did read it carefully and comment to best...lol u didnt even notice πŸ˜† i my head i just felt like i wasnt thinking straight writing it ...but yes from now on i will respond ur FF early morning only ...πŸ˜† my superpowers are energized then  πŸ˜‰

Yep, you should be proud that I named you after the bestest superhero around!  Am I cool or am I cool.  😎 

lol damn proud to be superwoman πŸ˜† altho i tend to fall ill way too much...something always wrong ...some superpowers...can't keep me healthy and well πŸ˜†

If you say so, but I believe you.  😊  True say.  She should be happy she didn't watch LTL man, at least she didn't have to watch that whole tamasha of him leaving and then not leaving, and then 'leaving'.  πŸ˜•  Oh so by praising Gaurav purposefully, does that mean you made your decision of choosing him over Dutta lol. πŸ˜›

in your FF i have chosen G over D ...in only urs...πŸ˜† in all others i drool over D so no need to think about him in this one :P

Saree is Violet purple with orange border and peacock on the front :P
Oh wow that sounds heavy!  Nice choice of colours there, I like the sound of it.  So is that for the main day then, how about the party?  Will log in to see that picture fro defo.  πŸ˜‰

its not heavy actually...and i only have one outfit which is that...for the whole time...all in one day na...no point in changing

meriyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow Tiink, just wow!
what an action packed chapter!
i don't know what to say, it was just superb, amazing, fantastic and every other adjective there is in the dictionary will still not be enough to say how damn good this was.
the minute i read time of death, i was stunned, i actually thought she had died!
but after all the medication and what the doctors went through it was Dutta who bought her back to life. just loved that!
Anna's death was just perfect, he deserved every beating every bullet he got, Dutta's rage was just sheer madness a true lion is what he is.
thanks soo much Tink.
Can't wait for the next part, please update soon.
tc
xxx
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Yuvika_15

@purple...haha all romantic scenes on tasha yeh bt tht bday scene is a mus...it wud b awesome...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

@pink...dw m sure she wil cum across as 1...cnt w8...

Ok hun, will c wot I can do.  😊

Ofc she would, you're an ardent fan, how can you not say dat.  πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Edited by tinkerbe11 - 12 years ago
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: meriyaar

wow Tiink, just wow!
what an action packed chapter!
i don't know what to say, it was just superb, amazing, fantastic and every other adjective there is in the dictionary will still not be enough to say how damn good this was.
the minute i read time of death, i was stunned, i actually thought she had died!
but after all the medication and what the doctors went through it was Dutta who bought her back to life. just loved that!
Anna's death was just perfect, he deserved every beating every bullet he got, Dutta's rage was just sheer madness a true lion is what he is.
thanks soo much Tink.
Can't wait for the next part, please update soon.
tc
xxx

Oh thanks so much hun, as usual you leave me speechless with your most sweetest comments.  😳
You're words were enough to make me realise how you felt babes.  πŸ˜ƒ 

Really, I thought everyone would have found it obvious that she would come alive again, but in a way am glad that you were convinced, if it's okay to say so.  😳  Yes, exactly, that's the part I liked most about that scene too, that it was Dutta who keeps her alive, it just gives it that something extra.  😊  I am glad you liked Anna's death, but yeah Dutta's rage is something that kind of turns you on innit. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ I always loved that about him in the show.  ☺️ 

You're welcome darlin', and thank you sooo much for your superb comment.  Will try, but can't seem to get my mind on things.  😳

tc
xxx😊

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Will try, but can't seem to get my mind on things.  😳 

everything k hun? is it the london riots bringing u down?πŸ˜•
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Yuvika_15

everything k hun? is it the london riots bringing u down?πŸ˜•

Yeh man, I jus dunno wot 2 say anymore, its like war outside here.