Originally posted by: mIsHeZ.x

hmm sinc wen dd i strt bcumin so predictableπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ofc..cnt say much ere nw cn i lolπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Erm since now...πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Yeah you can't lol...at least we agree on one thing...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

@purple... aww yh i do indeed make a mark...sumtyms in ur thread bt mostly in ur PM Inbox..LOL..remember hw many questions i used 2 ask...haha bet u mus hav felt a relief while i was away...wel enjoy it while it lasts girly cos once me is up 2 date i wil b bk in ur PM InboxπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
yeh yeh pls pls pls hav tht scene...it wud b so cool...mayb HDDCS...wer dutta 2 annoy naku starts eyeing aishwarya rai...n naku can becum rooti hui biwi...

@pink... u no wt song cme 2 my mind wen i read tht heart comment naku made.. "ek dusre ke vaste" from dil toh pagal hai cos tht song has sum very meaningful lyrics...defo lsn 2 it sumtym n u'll c y i thrt of tht song...anyway i hpe 2 catch up soon hun...b4 my fav madhu enters😳😳😳 i hpe she is a carbon copy of duttaπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Nah not really, I don't mind it all.  It kept my brain triggering with new ideas actually, so its all in favour of a good cause.  πŸ˜‰
Don't worry there's always space in my PM box lol...πŸ˜†
Hmmm your movie choice and scene is a good one, but I would rather use a film like MPK, cause I just love everything about that movie.  Lemme see what I can come up with.  πŸ˜‰

OMg do know how many times I've thought about using that song in koi na koi update, but now I've got it reserved for another ff.  😳  But I totally get where you're coming from.  πŸ˜‰
Oka-aaayy I dunno if she's gonna be a carbon copy of Dutta, but somewhat similar.  πŸ˜ƒ  I'd love to see your first reaction towards her.  😊😳

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tink ...ok first of all i meant the last two chapters ...i commented although i read and commented as much as i can i did it in a rush too :( sorry was caught of in things ...thats why i told myself this time i will comment taking dear sweet time...lol ..and even I am surprised at the outcome ...i dont come to get rid more so i want to do it rather than forget it :P

oh that song is by taylor swift its called last kiss lol i like her songs :)

yeah get a kleenex sponsor..they will have good ad thru you LOL

ROFL @ morning sun rays and my powers...sach mein ...maybe ur right hahaha ...superwomen discovered something now...i will comment to urs, jagz,raj and hammie FF in mornings seems i analyze better then heehee...

and yes REALLY ur FF top of my list...i have told b4 remember its the only FF story I tell to my sister and now she always asked what happened ...and she makes fun of me cuz i ditched Dutta for Gaurav in this FF LMAO ...

btw ...regarding the wedding lol just saw that post...yeah i have lots of cleaning, shopping, organizing, photoshoots to assist and we are making a video song more of a comedy that will be fun LOL...i cant wait to get my saree back from  being made...and then will put pics of it on FB...i really like it for the color...my fav color ...and has a peacock on it too :)

tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: daya0628

Tink ...ok first of all i meant the last two chapters ...i commented although i read and commented as much as i can i did it in a rush too :( sorry was caught of in things ...thats why i told myself this time i will comment taking dear sweet time...lol ..and even I am surprised at the outcome ...i dont come to get rid more so i want to do it rather than forget it :P

Alright, if you say so.  I haven't taken it to heart.  Man the way you started this comment it sounded/looked so serious lol.  But don't worry, I don't never be upset with you for too long, even though I may exxagerate at times lol.

oh that song is by taylor swift its called last kiss lol i like her songs :)

Ok u lost me here, what song are we talking about here...??  πŸ˜• πŸ˜³

😳

yeah get a kleenex sponsor..they will have good ad thru you LOL
Hahaa who am I kidding, like that'll happen, I wish.  πŸ˜†

ROFL @ morning sun rays and my powers...sach mein ...maybe ur right hahaha ...superwomen discovered something now...i will comment to urs, jagz,raj and hammie FF in mornings seems i analyze better then heehee...

Yeah but it's true!  Superman gets his energy from the Sun, that's why he's so powerful lol, and look even you're saying that you feel revived in the morning, hence the better comments lol. 

and yes REALLY ur FF top of my list...i have told b4 remember its the only FF story I tell to my sister and now she always asked what happened ...and she makes fun of me cuz i ditched Dutta for Gaurav in this FF LMAO ...

Oooh so you do mean that literally!  πŸ˜ƒ  God I can't tell you how happy this little detail excites me!  😳  Yeah but sometime you think these things mellow down with time lol.  And omg she's dissing ur choice of choosing Gaurav over Dutta lol, but it depends on how familiar she is with both the characters, or is she just judging the book by its cover.  πŸ˜†
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

btw ...regarding the wedding lol just saw that post...yeah i have lots of cleaning, shopping, organizing, photoshoots to assist and we are making a video song more of a comedy that will be fun LOL...i cant wait to get my saree back from  being made...and then will put pics of it on FB...i really like it for the color...my fav color ...and has a peacock on it too :)

How early lol.  Now that sounds like a wedding house man, chaos and havoc.  What colour is your saree?  Oooh will look out for your picture, but I rarely go on fb since bare time.  

Edited by tinkerbe11 - 12 years ago
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Edited by daya0628 - 12 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: tinkerbe11

Hmmm your movie choice and scene is a good one, but I would rather use a film like MPK, cause I just love everything about that movie.  Lemme see what I can come up with.  πŸ˜‰

I'd love to see your first reaction towards her.  😊😳

@purple- oh stick 2 MPK...salman was so cute in tht film😳😳 as always...i love the dil deewana song... hmmm mayb u cud shw they go 2 watch tht film n dutta plans a surprise bday party at midnight like salman did in the film n asks naku 2 wear sum sexy dressπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† n dutta wil becum behosh n baji cum running with pani n say bhao bhao tu mujhe chor ke nahi jaa sakhta apan jai veeru bhao...naku signs n goes lukin for her best m8 gaurav leaving duji al alone on the terrace
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@pink...haha dw i'd love her no doubt...hpe she's a powerful characterπŸ˜ƒ
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Tink...that was just awesomeπŸ‘...with all the special effects.

Dutta's heart beats for his Nakushaa..I am sure she will love him with equal fervor. Loved Baji's calming effect on Dutta... Duji or Tasha ??? πŸ˜† I guess both are of equal importance IMO.
Vampgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hey Tink,

Amazing from head to toe i mean from title tolast word of update 😊.what a fight really dil khush kar diya πŸ‘... yesss now dutta is real angry ab anna ki khair nahi...nice fight achi dhulayee ki anna ki u made my wish come truethnx 4 that πŸ˜‰ anna ke teeth toot gaye πŸ˜† i'm trying to imagine him without teeth πŸ˜†...bewakoof,this is bet me & dutta bolne se pehle soch to leta anna that u r fight is with lion...well i nice soundtrack like it...i like that comment abt kuthe bhokne se...so atlast bajji is here thank god now he can take care...so now anna is dead

awww so sweet dutta begging 4 her ife...idoit doc. how can he say somthing like that  😑? two nights pass & naku is still behosh...but what to do she was busy conversing with rupa & bappa πŸ˜›...now i got the link abt bukha rakha & so on...last para was just wowww naku came back πŸ₯³. well and dutta's last Q KA MUJHE BHI INTZAR HAI BHOT BESABRI SE INTAZAR HAI ;so plzzz UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE πŸ˜ƒ.
tinkerbe11 thumbnail

tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

@purple- oh stick 2 MPK...salman was so cute in tht film😳😳 as always...i love the dil deewana song... hmmm mayb u cud shw they go 2 watch tht film n dutta plans a surprise bday party at midnight like salman did in the film n asks naku 2 wear sum sexy dressπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† n dutta wil becum behosh n baji cum running with pani n say bhao bhao tu mujhe chor ke nahi jaa sakhta apan jai veeru bhao...naku signs n goes lukin for her best m8 gaurav leaving duji al alone on the terrace
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@pink...haha dw i'd love her no doubt...hpe she's a powerful characterπŸ˜ƒ

LOL you changed your mind quick.  πŸ˜†  I can't say which song I love more in that film, speaking honestly.  😳  Hey you doing khichdi of the whole scene here lol, make up your mind, do you want the Jack and Rose scene, or do you want Dostana here lmfaoo.  πŸ˜†πŸ˜›  And then you got Gaurav and Naku doing Kabhi Alvida na Kehna styles lol...🀣

Yeah she's defo a powerful character, believe me when I say that.  πŸ˜‰  But then again I do hope she comes across like that too.  😳😳😳