Users

Frequent Posters

tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: preety_219

Hey PariπŸ€—  Hey Pooja!  πŸ€—

Fantastic updateπŸ‘πŸΌ  Thank you soo much!!  😳😳

In previous one u showed Nakku's subconscious mind's journey into inbetween path & her convo. with Roopatai & Bappa.
But,this update was more than action,i will say parallel journey of Dutta in conscious state & in real world.
So,when wife was struggling between life & death,hubby was facing living hell right there in reality
If i am not wrong,the critical state that Nakku was in for 2 days was the same time she spent in inbetween state.

Yes, you absolutely spot on.  I really like the way you put that, both their plights were described by wonderfully.  They were both utlimately fighting for one thing, each other, they have/will realise their importance of each other in their lives after this encounter. 
And yeah you could say they were fighting in heaven and hell, literally.  πŸ˜†

Dutta's pain,anguish,shock -everything was multipling with each passing moment & seeing Nakku almost soaked in blood & lifeless kind of state,his world sort of crashed.U know there is an interesting story of Lord Shiva & his 1st wife Sati.Devi Sati's father disliked Lord Shiva & hence he didn't invite his daughter & son-in-law for some big havan.Yet Devi Sati decided to go & when she reached at her father's place she was badly humiliated by her own father.She couldn't take that insult & burnt herself to death in the fire of that havan.When Lord Shiva got to know about her death,he lost control & he did TANDAV with her charred body in his hands & during that various parts of her body fell at different places which we recognise as SHAKTIPEETH.Shiva's anger was still uncontrolable & all other gods feared complete destruction of the world,so finally Lord Vishnu intervened & Calmed Lord Shiva.
The reason i felt like sharing this story is Dutta's uncontrolable rage strangely reminded me of the story.Besides Dutta's destructive outburst was all becaz of pain caused to Nakku.

Omg Pooja!  You have seriously picked my brain here.  Lord Shiva's anger is definitely something to compare with Dutta.  As in this story when Sati (incarnation of Goddess Durga) had sacrificed herself, no one was able to calm him down, as he took Sati's body away and began the destruction through his tandav.  And the Gods feared the survival of mankind, and turned to Vishnu. 
     Who used his Sudarshan Chakra to get rid of Sati's existence, and as a result her body was cut into 54 (I think) pieces, which had scattered all over North India.  i.e.  Naina Devi is where her eyes fell. 

So yes you're completely right.  The more he looked at Naku's terrible state, his anger grew into a wild fire over time, which just exploded.  Thank you for taking your time out and sharing this story with everyone here.  By the way Lord Shiv is actually my favourtie God.  😳😳

Anna had to die the moment he touched Nakku wrongly.But,thank god,Baaji came at right time,at that moment someone with detached emotions was needed to calm Dutta & make him realise Nakku's worsening condition.

Yep, I loved the way you put the first line lol.  Yes, Baji was the only one to calm Dutta down like Vishnu.  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ 

Dutta's complete focus was on Nakku ,it was like he was living corpse.Her critical state only made him more angry at bappa.Bappa is right when he said to Nakku that he feared Dutta's angerπŸ˜†He was pointing accusions at Bappa,but it was all on Nakku's behalf.To top it all,Baabi to decided to keep bappa hungry till Nakku gains conscious.No wonder Bappa sent her back,he cann't afford to stay without his laddusπŸ˜†.But,this act of Baabi is also ultimate cry for help in front of god.Its like she was putting him for test,to see how much he really cares for Nakku & any such devotee who worship him sincerely.

Oh wow, I thought Daya was the only one who caught that part about Bappa's comment regarding Dutta.  But stupid me, how could I forget that you also have the 'eagle eye', Bappa knew the extent of Dutta's rage.  And of course Bappa's bhog ke laddoo matter, πŸ˜†, why should he go hungry, if the fault is someone else's.  πŸ˜‰
Babi will always adopt one method, when it comes to emotional blackmail lol, the first rule is always put Bappa on the front line, baad mein jo hoga, dekha jayega lol.  πŸ˜†

Nakku's crashing & then Dutta's refusal at believing was teary moment😭.His love for her is so strong that she had to come back.He made her come back thru his words,which reached her heart & she uttered-SAAB,the only word ,around which her entire world revolves.

Oh god, not again, 😳😳, I think I should get kleenex to sponsor my ff lol, I seem to make everyone teary.    But yes you are right, their love for each other is too strong, something they will never learn to live without.  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š 
Sometime I wonder why the makers of the show didn't just call their show 'Saab.'  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
But yeah Dutta deep down inside longs to hear only Saab, uttered by his Naku, so that kind of completes the scene, naturally.  😊😳

Dutta's fear about her loving him tommorrow is right from his POV,but he should have known by this time,that she can never turn away from him.They are soulmates & for her,Dutta is reason of her exsitance.

Woohoo, finally someone sees my point of view, for putting that line there.  πŸ˜ƒ  He knows that, that is exactly why he fears it more, as he knows he doesn't deserve to be forgiven for everything he's put her through. 

Waiting for Nakku to wake up ,pls. update next part soon😊

Well I can definitely tell you, Naku will be awake in the next part.  And to everyone else who decides to read this reply, please do not fear, Naku will not lose her memory.  That will never happen in anything I write.  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Lots of loveπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Pooja😊

Lots of love to you too babes, and thanks for your awesome comment, I enjoyed reading every part, loved your input of the Shiva story, need I say that's my favourite part.  😳

Bottom line, a hearty thanks!  πŸ€—

TinkπŸ˜‰

tinkerbe11 thumbnail
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mIsHeZ.x

u cheeky lil #&%*!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

nd yh hoping 2 coment b4 ur ff finishesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Haha I thought you'd like that one...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yeah Mish 'hoping' being the operative word here lol...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

Hey tink'guess I finally gt round to reading and reviewing a few chapters I have read'n I hpe u dnt hav a heart attack seeing wich chapter I had 2 read from' LOL

Wow heart attack de kar, you ask me 'don't have a heart attack' roflmfao!  But yeah I'm gonna enjoy this.  πŸ˜‰

Chap 19- LOL'I loved hw dutta cleared her confusion tht he doesn't dream 2 marry salman..LOL..imagine tht we myt hav naku singing maa da laadla if tht was 2 happen..lol'u no I reali like hw u hav kept dutta very like the character we saw on screen 2 sum extent'evn in ur ff he's this big don who has very simple dreams'nothing major'jus a dream 2 hav a loving wife 2 cum hme 2 n hav kids of his own'is tht reali 2 much 2 ask? I felt bad for him wen he sed seema broke my dream'.poor guy'bt b4 naku cud advise him or console him for tht matter baji cme in'aww wt a cutie he bought a soft drink 4 naku'.imagine her drinking beer? LOL'thnk god roopa n her daughter r sfe'wonder wen naku shall meet thm'wil cum 2 a shock for her 2 no her sis has a daughter'aww baji upset with dutta for breaking the bangles baji had gifted her'thnk god dutta doesn't tke their friendship the wrong way'awww dutta feeling left out becos basha havin dinner 2geva n nt inviting him'.lol'awww he's such a cutiepie'lol'.aahh wt a unique reason for dutta 2 b attached to the harmonica'in the shw it was 2 remind him of the days wen he was jus dutta a mechanic n also seema' bt here it was given 2 him by the man tht DP lost him 2'. Hmmm so baji knws tht naku is looking for her sis' it wud mke things easier if duji knw tht roopa had a sis 2'bt seems they dnt'. Gosh I wonder hw they wil react wen dey cum 2 no roopa/naku r sisters'.both tasha hav summut in common'.music' bt naku's love for music is on another level'she likes 2 dance 2'would love 2 c dutta watch naku dance'.

So Chapter 19 - The Cold Deck

Wow first of all I gotta say, girl you are taking me down memory lane here!  😳😊  It's actually making me smile remembering the time I was writing all this.  πŸ˜‰

Naku singing Maa da laadla LOL.  Now that is something I can't actually imagine. 
Yeah I just wanted to show that he was a normal guy that that not necessarily dreamt of marriage, but thought of that as a motive in life.  Which Seema shattered. 
And yep Baji being generous towards Naku, and hun you are so asking the wrong person here, of course  I can imagine Naku drinking beer lol...this is me you're talking to!  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Well Naku and Baji are pretty close, she sees a bit of a Gaurav-like friendship with him, where she knows it will never be threatened to develop into something more, so that makes her comfortable around him.  So Baji is upset about the chudiyan being broken by Dutta, as he's fond of her. 
Yeah I didn't want Dutta to have memories of Seema attached with something he treated as his passion.  So instead I wanted something that always stuck in his head reminding him of a time which meant something different other than romance. 
Well Duji do know that she is trying to locate her family, but are unaware of all the details as yet. 
Yep music is something a lot of people have in common in this ff, but don't worry you'll see Dutta watching Naku dance.  πŸ˜‰

Chap 20- nice update hun'loved the basha scene wer they r singing n dancing 2 salman's song'.i found the roops n baji fight funi n baji's comments in between 2'so I guess its nt gna b Sheila ki jawani thn mayb 1 of those songs tht naku used 2 dance 2'.m dreading the next update u no hw much I h8 roops-baji jodi'(no offence 2 der fans')

Chapter 20 - Item Girl
Haha yeah I couldn't agree less, I personally really liked that bit myself.  Nope, not if it's over Baji's dead body lol...or actually Roops' dead body...πŸ˜† 
Lol none taken.  You know I like Madhu and Baji's pairing on-screen too, but in this case, Roops' character is different. 

Chap 21- dutta's jealousy continues'.nt understanding y naku prefers 2 speak 2 baji abt thngs mre thn dutta well dutta trust me evn baji doesn't knw tht much abt her'I suppose the onli man 2 fuly knw naku wil b gaurav'.wonder hw jealous dutta wil b thn'.oh so ravi's sups BG as he was in the shw n like in the shw naku was the 1 2 catch thm'..damn naku naku naku u acted so stupid 2 tel kala'like she reali wil protect dutta'.m surprised hw naku hasn't sussed out tht kala isn't hw she seems I mean isn't naku meant 2 b the 1 tht is able 2 read ppl very wel by der behaviour..she usually sees things dif from hw ppl c thm so m surprised she didn't clock on tht kala is a witch esp with the whole back up bride plan'wt a stupid idea from kala n makes naku luk stupid 2 fall for it'ravi-sups-kala join hands n hav the last laf while naku trusts kala wil sort things out'.cud it gt ne worse thn this? Haha dutta teasing baji was cute' bt damn y does baji hav 2 b paired with roops yaar!! Its gna b torture reading the next update"

Chapter 21 - Keep Your Friends Close, Your Enemies Closer

He don't never see himself as the problem lol, that's why he can't understand the friendship between Basha, not to mention his egoistic charms lol.  Yep ur soo right about Gaurav.  Yep wanted to keep most things the same as the show.  Yeah but Naku is naive, so according to her Kala won't want ill of her brother.  So that's why she thinks it's right to tell her.  Not yet, she hasn't been around Kala too long remember.  Yeah the 'back-up' bride paln was suppose to sound stupid lol...seriously, it was just to show stupid brainstorming ideas out loud on Kala's behalf to fool Naku, showing her concern for her Bhau in whatever manner she could imagine.  Heeey it won't be so bad, trust me. πŸ˜‰

Chap 22- so u gt roops 2 perform on 1 of my fav songs'lol'liked her lehenga tho'.aww dutta left wondering hw gd naku wud b'.wel dutta m sure 1 day u wil cum 2 knw hw much of a brilliant dancer naku is n den u wil b mesmerised'.hayee voh din kab aayega'aww dutta buying naku chooriyan'.reminds me of the shw epi wer naku sed "saab larkiyon ki chooriyan bohat pasand hoti hai."

Chapter 22 - Love is 'On the Air'

Really...ha...well I did tell you it wouldn't be so bad innit...πŸ˜‰, oh by the way glad you liked her lengha. 
Well Dutta's mind does work a little faster here. 😳  Woh din bohut jald ayega (in your case).  Yeah Dutta felt the need of replacing Naku's chudiayan because he broke them  And as he wasn't able to choose a specific colour he brought all of them, and that line was exaclty why the whole chudiyan thingy exists lol...😳

Chap 23- wt a sad update n so much was covered in 1 update'.awww dutta n naku scene was emotional'dutta giving chooriyan 2 naku as tho it's a farewell gift n both feeling sad'.oh damn naku dutta telling u he feels hes makin a mistke n u tel him 2 hav faith'..wt an opportunity she had 2 tel him sups-ravi truth'bt she didn't tke adv of it'.cnt believe dutta fell for kala's trick n married naku like tht n blamed her bt loved the fact tht despite it al he cudnt bare 2 c her being slapped nor in pain'its love dutta'dnt they say sum1 gts hurt n the other feels the pain n thts the case with tasha..aww dun the ending was so sad'hw naku continued 2 do al the work with no1 talkin 2 her n thn dutta humiliating her infront of her kaka'so sad'. 

Chapter 23 - Kiss Him Goodbye
Yeah that was exactly how it was, it was his way of ending things on a good note.  Yeah she couldn't as Kala had told her matters were solved.  Hmm I understand how you feel, but I wanted the main things of the serial to happen the same way in this ff too, so that part was important I guess.  But yeah although Dutta wants her to be in pain, he can't seem to bear seeing her suffer for unknown reasons to himself.  And again keeping true to Naku's character in some form, by her silent suffering, and absorbing all humiliation thrown her way.  But don't worry he'll make up for it soon too.   πŸ˜‰ 

Chap 24- yay!! Gaurav is bk n finally reunited with naku'.awww loved this update'1 of the best'..finally sum1 arrives 2 giv dutta takkar n also narrate a few truths 2 him considering no1 else does'.gaurav n roops meeting was funi'hw she was annoyed with him, thn liked him cos he saved her n thn realised tht he is naku's best friend'esp gaurav's reaction tht she myt turn around n say "we r pichle janam's premi.."LOL'aww naku lost in gaurav's embrace n dutta arrives'a Kodak moment'love gaurav n dutta's fight'verbally bashing 1 another..esp dutta sayin "idiot n wt sort of a man plays a tabla" LOL' he can b so funi'yes yes yes dutta tkes naku 2 his room cos he dunt wnt gaurav near naku...jealousy hey'. Lets c wen he realises he loves naku'.oh gaurav nt revealing tht naku is fair'.n helping her out'awww m sure naku wil tke part in the competition n win n dutta wil gt the opportunity 2 b mesmerised by her performance..yay!! cnt w8

Chapter 24 - Back Off, She's Mine! 

Love your first word lol.  Ooh thanks, I'm glad you considered this one of the best lol, I think many people liked this back then too...😳.  Yep that's what Gaurav is here for. 
Yeah man, Roops and Gaurav hated each other at first.  But as time went by she began liking him, because he saved her, and then concluded, his link with Naku.  But yeah Gaurav's nervousness was justified too, cause when a girl just randomly knows your name and starts hugging you in the middle of the street, what was the poor guy to think lol 
Gaurav arrived at the right time, comforting Naku, loved the Kodak moment description with Dutta lol, never thought of it that way.  Dutta would look for any moment to cuss Garuav...πŸ˜†.  Whao-ho look who's excited cause Naku's moved into Dutta's room lol.  Well Dutta will find out he's in love with Naku a lot sooner now.  πŸ˜‰

Chap 25- hmmm it seems gaurav wil play the role of cupid in tasha's LS'nice'didn't expect it'. Gr8 2 c gaurav telling naku wer she;s wrong'its ryt she sumhw needs 2 prove she aint behind it all'loved his taunt 2 dutta'he is right, dutta claims 2 h8 naku yt gts jealous of her closeness with another guy be it baji or gaurav'mre gaurav cos gaurav knws naku mre thn ne1 else' haha dutta gtin angry wen gaurav says he loves naku'bt obv nt in tht way'. Wud it b rong 2 say gaurav n naku r a bit like hw radha-suraj wer in the movie hum tumhare hain sanam? Evn they wer mre closer than 2 best friends cud b n their closeness seemed 2 both the girls hubby bt nt the guys GF'.aww shastriji returns n tells AS tht tasha r made 4 1 another n their marriage happened at the auspicious time n omg gaurav n baji being nosey 'LOL'I guessed from the title tht it wud b shastriji hu wud convince her 2 dance as a form of his guru dakshna'he is ryt'it was wrong 2 let go of tht talent' aww naku singing n evry1 mesmerised'wonder wt wil happen wen she dances! LOL'

Chapter 25 - Guru Dakshina

Ditto!  Gaurav will be letting Dutta in on a lot home truths.  But he's also there to tell Naku about hers too.  Well Gaurav was a wake-up call in Dutta's life, if he didn't make entry in Dutta's life, then I guess tasha would still be at each other like cats and dogs lol.  Because of Gaurav's and Naku's closeness, Dutta hasn't realised how irritated he's become, but bothered by it, he definitely is.  When Gaurav said he loves Naku, Dutta never expected to hear it from someone else's mouth, and it sound like poison to him I guess, spesh since it was Gaurav who had said it.  And Dutta has decided that Gaurav has become his arch enemy at first sight.  Yeah you could say that, they're friendship is like that, but Dutta won't be over- reacting with their relationship in the same respect as Shahrukh Khan...πŸ˜‰.  Yeah I guess the title says it all, it was only right for Naku to use the talents she has in order to save herself.  But obviously she's prevented to do so because of Babi's promise, but Guru Dakshina is something that can be asked at any time when the Guru feel fit to do so, and it cannot be refused, so it was nice and square I guess.  😊

Chap 26- roops-baji engagement'.me is nt happy'anyway anna proves he aint tht stupid 2 fall for the trick abt roopa being dead bt damn' his jasoos tld him abt his caring side for naku'basically putting naku's life in2 danger'awww gaurav n naku dance'. Hmm so gaurav has hair like bobby in the song'Ewww I h8 men with long hair'LOL'bt well done with the description'cud picture thm dancing'. Ahh gaurav plans 2 cheer naku up with a salman movie bt dutta ruins his plans'.typical dutta'I thrt he myt b jealous tht they didn't invite him'lol'tink u no wen things gt better cud u hav a scene wer dutta tks naku out 2 watch a movie of salman n gts jealous abt hw naku blushes each time salman cums onscreen'.LOL'I reali loved gaurav n dutta's convo'gaurav makin dutta see the things tht he overlooked n no1 else thrt 2 consider'.like y sum1 wud ryt a letter b4 eloping' this update made me realise hw alike naku n gaurav r'.in terms of the way they talk'the way they see things' no wonder they r such thick friends'.i loved hw dutta expressed the things he noted abt naku'.awww he loves her bt wen wil he realise''.???????

Chapter 26 - Aur Pyar Ho Gaya

Haha how did I know this one would be popular with you loool.  πŸ˜›  Yeah this was all to show that they are constantly at war with each other.  Anna only wants something that could directly hurt Dutta to the core, and as he's move are being watched, his concern for Naku stands out ridiculously, through the fight Gaurav and Dutta had on the street.  LOL Gaurav don't have hair like Bobby Deol, I said it was bouncing with volume like Bobby Deol's lol, Gaurav's character is portrayed by Saurabh Pandey, if you don't like him, feel free to replace him with somebody from your imagination lol.  But glad you were vivid with the picturisation of the whole scene.  Hahaaa you know when you're back you really made your mark innit, this thread was kinda soona without you you know.  But yeah I will try my utmost best to give you that scene with tasha watching or wanting to watch a Salman movie, where Dutta gets irritated.  πŸ˜‰  Yeah Gaurav really talks sense, especially when it comes to taunting Dutta, and Dutta hates the fact that Gaurav always makes valid points.  Dutta hasn't realised when he fell in love with her, but arguing consistently with Gaurav is making him say things he didn't know that he knew loool...if you get all that.  But yeah, Gaurav is questioning Dutta as to why he don't look at a situation with just simple common sense, like writing the letter before eloping scenario. 

Chap 27- brilliant update'dutta realised he loved naku bt wntd 2 stil free her from the marriage bond'. Little does he knw it wnt b tht easy'omg naku cme in between n gt beaten up'poor naku' loved her explanation on y god gave 1 heart n hw its incomplete until u meet ur other half' tasha r made for each other'..wow gr8 wrk kishore..hw I wish he had dne this in the shw'.. wil it b revealed soon tht kala was behind it all I mean he cme 2 no al this mus find out tht kala was behind it al 2'

Chapter 27 - I'd Be Lost If I Lost You

Thank You!  Even though he came to terms that he loved her, he didn't want to let her know how he felt.  He thought it would only make Naku more successfull in making him more upset, he didn't want to show her how weak her love made him.  You could consider Naku in Sherni mode here lol, she just wanted out about how she felt about him.  She wanted him to realise that she truly loved him.  Well Kala's reign will come into action eventually, but not yet, you got romance to get through yet, and then the showdown of Anna.  πŸ˜‰

Ok tink thts it for 2day wil post my review on the other chapters soon'10 chapters 2 go'.

Jee Yuvi, you really made me work hard here lol.  But seriously thanks for every comment on every chapter!  It was indeed awesome comments through and through.  Thanks a ton babes, and I'm glad you've catched up,  The rest of the chapters from here should be okay for you to get through, as now the tasha scenes kick in. 

Will wait for you to come round with your colourful post again.  πŸ˜‰

Tink😊

Edited by tinkerbe11 - 12 years ago
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinkerbe11

No way!  I would never Mish!  Come on do me a favour, I hate memory loss tracks man, why does everyone expect that of me, πŸ˜•.  You bumped your head gal...πŸ˜†πŸ˜›  i tink i did las nyt lol...l8r i realised hw can she lose her memory wen shes saying saab saabπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But seriously, that question is based on Dutta's mind boggling dilemma lol, he can't face Naku because of the loss and suffering she's faced because of him.  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ awww bless him..he myt b tinkin dat naku myt nt lyk hm ny more 4 wa he mde her   go thru😭

Arre you accused me without hearing my side of the story...😲😲😲...aawww sowi bbe *missy kan pakrying*

And then you taana maar me!  I am actually gonna update quickly this time, thank you very much.  πŸ˜’  And FYI I am on community serivce - thanks to U...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜† sachi?!!!πŸ˜ƒ gud girl...am pleasd dat ur takin this seriously!! wel done!!πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘

Hmm so should I consider this your comment.  πŸ˜›πŸ˜† erm if u want...i hav no objection..😳😳

mIsHeZ.x thumbnail

Haha I thought you'd like that one...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yeah Mish 'hoping' being the operative word here lol...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

hmm sinc wen dd i strt bcumin so predictableπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ofc..cnt say much ere nw cn i lolπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hahaaa you know when you're back you really made your mark innit, this thread was kinda soona without you you know.  But yeah I will try my utmost best to give you that scene with tasha watching or wanting to watch a Salman movie, where Dutta gets irritated. πŸ˜‰ 

You could consider Naku in Sherni mode here lol, she just wanted out about how she felt about him.  She wanted him to realise that she truly loved him.  Well Kala's reign will come into action eventually, but not yet, you got romance to get through yet, and then the showdown of Anna.  πŸ˜‰ 

@purple... aww yh i do indeed make a mark...sumtyms in ur thread bt mostly in ur PM Inbox..LOL..remember hw many questions i used 2 ask...haha bet u mus hav felt a relief while i was away...wel enjoy it while it lasts girly cos once me is up 2 date i wil b bk in ur PM InboxπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
yeh yeh pls pls pls hav tht scene...it wud b so cool...mayb HDDCS...wer dutta 2 annoy naku starts eyeing aishwarya rai...n naku can becum rooti hui biwi...

@pink... u no wt song cme 2 my mind wen i read tht heart comment naku made.. "ek dusre ke vaste" from dil toh pagal hai cos tht song has sum very meaningful lyrics...defo lsn 2 it sumtym n u'll c y i thrt of tht song...anyway i hpe 2 catch up soon hun...b4 my fav madhu enters😳😳😳 i hpe she is a carbon copy of duttaπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: eternity_of_luv

fabulous update tink
love it
so dutta kill anna and nakku is in serious condition
superb update
thanks for pm

Thanks Ranjana, 😊

Appreciate your time, an your welcome as always.  πŸ˜‰
tinkerbe11 thumbnail