Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF Deewani#2 Ch 43, pg149, DISABLED - Page 84

krishaa thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

πŸ€—hey tink! such a heart throbing update dear,so anna got what he deseves good one.so nakku returned back loved when he says  Meri ijaazat ke bina Naku mujhe chod ke nahin jaa sakti wow what an authorative side of dutta are kahan jayegi woh bappa ko bhuka rehna kya jo babi se panga lenge nahi unhe apni duniya ka satyanasha karna hai jo dutta ki icha puri na kare.

really felt like crying when dutta was requesting her to return to him when he was
pressing her chest like a maniac and says You told me you would keep my heart safe, You lied!! You lied Naku! He said while pressing on her heart in a pathetic attempt to save her. You said as long as your heart was beating inside of me, You would remain alive! Look Naku, your heart is still beating, wake up! He shouted. My heart can't fail you, my heart only beats for you.
wow tink loved this part a lot.so naku returned finally back to her saab,but the question in dutta mind is also right but i know naku can never hate dutta as she breaths for him and a person who losses his breath dies and without dutta naku is like a person who doesn't have air to breath.so just say awesome dear this part showed those sides of dutta i love the most a true warrior, a sher,a possesive & authorative husband and an aggressive lover and also an emotional person who fear to lose the love of their life.
so hope all questions of dutta will be answered in next part please don't creat any distance btw them.please do update soon
lots of hugs and love
πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ€—
Edited by krishaa - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ahhh Hi 

ummm u know what actaully the title is what i am asking to u 

will u still love me today , tomorrow forever ?

and cann for give me that i have been literally not commenting neither reading it for the simple reason 

i hate to do things in quick version which i totally adore 

but todays title make me post not comments but what i thought 

what a meaningful title 

i dont know what happened but ithe title is so strong that i am weired feeling

im like dying to go back and read them all 

but but but 
still a lil busy so will read them at ease cuz i beleive there is gonna be alot of tears shedding going on 

OH Tink 

im sorry for missing on something which i own and adore 

its just crazy 
will be back 

the title makes me stop and write this all 

im sure today i am gonna be haunted by thsi title 

bravo giRl 

ur title are just mindblowinggg !
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
omg has she lost her memroy o suma...y did u say wil she love him tmrw...?!?! wos apenin

tink man i cnt beliv u dd this

now u gona tke ur time updating..while tarpaofying us..
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

part 1 - anna ke daant toot gaye , pitai bhi achhi thi, aur gunshots to mastπŸ‘

part 2 - dutta takes nakku to hospital and beg nakku's life and scolds bappa was an imotional part😭

part 3 - dutta saves nakku πŸ‘

part 4 - the question in dutta's mindπŸ˜•

awsem update jiska mujhe tha intezaar jiske liye tha dil bekarar woh update aagayi love you tink for this pig anna's dhulai ,bevakuf dutta se panga le raha ab ja hell mein and dutta takes nakku to hospital and doctor ko dara bhi diya love him yaar what a lover and when the doc declare nakku dead and the scene that dutta presses her chest and the dialogues made me cry 😭 and nakku back for our lion and the question in dutta's mind but our nakku never leave dutta and our gadha scolds bappa in this condition such a gadha as i said always do next as soon as possible and totally the update is awsemπŸ‘mazaa aa gaya par aansoo bhi

Edited by rrs1391 - 12 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Wonderful updateπŸ‘πŸ‘ Datta finished Anna, giving him his well deserved death.Naku was unconcious for 2 day, he must be shattered, she came back only for him. She will understand & love him because she has returned for him. His heart still beats for him. Waiting for the next part😊

norey thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow what an update, loved the anger from d reminding me of the ltl anna days and poor N it was heartbreaking and tense but she made it phew!!!
good update keep it up. thanks
 Norey
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I have edited my number one spot :P  dekh le na :)
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: daya0628

reserved...will come back after work :P

Edited:

Tink *big hugs*   ...πŸ€—...likewise...πŸ˜‰

amazing part hun...i loved it as always ...very well written ...I can imagine it all...

now i wanna start by saying this just cuz if i dont, itz not me LOL

ahem ahem *clears throat* I am missing Gaurav lol...lekhin his absence is needed and make sense but just wanted to put that out there heehee

...Now why did I know it had suttin to do wid ur man lol...πŸ˜†, but dw he'll be around, hmm now dat actually suits u innit, just like Superwoman 'is always around'.  πŸ˜†

now for the update ...I love how you started Dutta's pov exactly where hers started...

Glad you noticed that!  Yes, this update begun exactly where it left off on in Dutta's point of view.  Naku was in another world, that was obvious😳, but this chapter was to show everything that was happening in the same time frame as Naku's close encounter with death. 

and the way he screams in agony, pain, and his raising anger ...alll very well explained I was so imagining this update to be actually happening ...

Woohoo, I really wanted the details to shine through in that respect, so thanks for the reference.  πŸ˜‰

Naku is truly Dutta's strength, for her he will do anything to any extent without giving thought to about anything, all hell broke loose...great action packed update

Yep!πŸ˜ƒ

and the way he ran to her and said kuch nahi hi sakta...even I would feel that was a lie to myself if i saw someone lying around like that...what it must have done to him...i can totally see it...and that did ...everything just spiked, a rush of adrenaline, more fierce and ready as ever to fight and he roared like the lion he is ...i got so excited here LOL...i was just waiting for Anna to becom pulp.

Yeah, I get what you mean, but sometimes you just have to say the obvious things in situations regardless of them sounding ridiculous, it's just the way the mind works.  Yep, too right, seeing her body in that state, really got him worked up, he could feel the emotions churning inside of him.  (I could really imagine Mishal in this scene so clearly!😳).  Haha when you say excited, it makes me curious, lol. πŸ˜†

Baaji of course being the amazing friend he is ...goes after Dutta and smarty calls for back up too...and reaches there to find Dutta so out raged...his anger at a level beyond words can explain...but he knows why seeing the sight of Roopa and Naku. Dutta still turning guy to pulp and in so much rage he shoots Anna again and again without realising he is already dead...i loved this bit it just showed that killing him isn't enough for what he did to the one and only person that has him living and smiling...he would probably follow him in death and torture him if he could ...

Of course Baji is the brains, he makes wise decisions even in the heat of the moment lol.  Dutta, however, does not, he's like a rapid fire round lol, does what he needs to, and then wonders after of the consequences.  πŸ˜†  Baji's shock on Dutta's behaviour was to show this not normal, as Baji has witnessed Dutta anger time and time again.  Oh wow, I love the fact you caught that part, because the truth is with so much hate and anger boiling up inside of you, sometimes killing a person isn't enough.  Haha LMFAO...follow him into the fires of hell LoL...now there's an idea!  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Dutta would love that.  πŸ˜†

Love Baaji calming his friend down and telling him to take care of Naku and he will take care of everything else...always there when needed ...Dutta rushing to Naku side and almost begging her to stay with him...she is his only reason to breathe...what is he without her :P

Baji was aware of Naku's state, and he knew she needed medical attention fast, but making Dutta see the same was a job and a half lol.  Well Dutta's hopeless when it involves Naku, she is literally becoming the reason for his existence.  πŸ˜‰

Naku in hospital and Dutta so afraid, fearing losing her...its so evident with his actions. He will do anything to keep her alive. His pain, agony, suffering all was well written and came out in the right ways...they way he talks about bappa to the way he talks about Naku and that line i was holding my heart lol  "agar naku ko kuch huwa, to main teri poori duniya main aa lagaa dunga" saying all this about bappa but it showed his pain more than anything whether he trust good or not, if anything happens there is no world for him, and he will make sure of that...he'll never let himself live this day down, for guilt, the anger everything...and like Bappa rightly said in Nakus mind last update...she needs to come back for her saab...he needs her...his strength ...his everything...and its not her time to leave...

Thank you, I'm so happy you were able to understand all his pain through words, 😳, and that line...OMG...seriously, I tried to think in Dutta's shoes here, and thought you know he would say something ridiculously stupid here, but wouldn't care if he said it or not.  And then that was the best I could come up with lol...😳.  He used whatever means of threat possible just to keep her alive.  Even if it meant insulting Bappa.  And yes!  You caught something related to the last update.  Bappa told Naku that Dutta was threatening to hurt people, if he didn't send Naku back. 😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³  Well you are Superwoman at the end of the day.  πŸ˜‰
😳😳😳😳😳😳

So naku's condition is on the border ...stammering between unstable and stable...worsening often and then baam  the girl i guess goes into cardiac arrest...bringing out the defibrillators...and all ends in vain and doctors declare her death...i can just see his heart also go into cardiac arrest...stopping hearing that...and his reaction...i felt sooo bad for him i so wanted to give him a hug ...he screamed No ...shouted ...charged forward and the most beautiful line 'mer izzaat ke bina Naku mujhs chod ke nahin jaa skathi" how many times he said she can not leave but this line came more from denial of the situation ...and the pain u see while almost ordering her to come back, that she CANT leave ...its not an option ...aww my cutie he ran to her and did compressions...hopeless ...yet he wanted some miracle...he went let her slip away that easy...he just wont...he cant...

LOL on the border...🀣...haha now that is hilarious!  Yep she did go into cardiac arrest, so that called for electric shock treatment lol, but there's only a certain amount of shock that can be given to a dead body, so the Doctor's didn't really have a choice but declare her dead. 😳  Yeah I bet you wanted to hug him lolπŸ˜›.  And yeah, once again you clocked on something else too, you're good.  He's always said she can't leave without his permission, so that's why I used that line here too.  Damn right that weren't an optionπŸ˜‰.  And the compressions bit, well I have heard that compressions are as effective as the difibrillators, and Dutta wouldn't just stand there and watch her die, he would atuomatically do something, anything more like.  So it just fitted in well.  πŸ˜ƒ

maar dala omg when he talks about his heart being safe and her saying as long as her heart is beating in him she will live...and calling her a liar...again the agony, pain, the situation was hitting him hard...my heart reached out for him seriously ...that line I was actually holding my heart..."My heart can't fail you, my heart only beaths for you, wake up god dammit!" that was the highlight for me...absolutely loved the emotion that came with that line...his heart is literally on the line here...

'Maar daala', now that and unusual style of commenting lol.  Yeah he sort of treated that part as 'betrayal' lol, it was his way of showing he couldn't come to terms with it.  Wow that line was the highlight for you, and yes this line really did bring out his emotions agressively.  😳 

just when baaji drags him away...the monitor beeps...omg the monitor beeps...i was expecting that obviously nothing can happen to her...but she must've just finished her convo with bappa heehee..she says saab Embarrassed...his name ...forever the name on her lips ...haaye u should use that as title "your name forever the name on my lips" lolll...anyway moving on ...so Dutta in shock, relief his heart is now beating in her...it didn't fail her...and loved the last line..."last few moments drained whatever little life he had left inside of him, but his heart didnt fail her...it proved it beat for his Nakusha" awww me all getting so emotional reading this update...*sniff sniff* so happy they found each other  :)

Lol too right she finished ehr conversation with Bappa.  πŸ˜†  Haha thanks for the title suggestion lol, but in that case every ff should be called that lol, its her registered trademark innit.  πŸ˜†  It was kind of hard to imagine how someone would react seeing someone come back to life after a death certificate was drawn up lol, but yeah I kind of threw those words together.  *Here take a kleenex from me (on the houseπŸ˜†) , it usually me offering it so Sophia lol, but in this case I guess you in need of it. πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰

and of course u ended with the question ...could she still love him tomorrow...of course she can ...she came back only for him ...and maybe she might have trouble just going back into the swing of it all but she will forever love him and only him :)

Yep of course Naku's whole being is based around her lving Dutta. But, and that's a big BUT, look at it from Dutta's perspective, after everything she went through; because of him, he's shattered and forced to face the question itself, that can she still love him tomorrow. 😳 πŸ˜Š
😊

tink wonderful...u had me so emotion filled...and so glued to the update...i read it on my way to work ...on phone, and I just couldnt put it down...great work...as always

Thank you babes, I'm glad you managed to squeeze it into your day, and hope it didn't sadden you too much.  πŸ˜ƒ

love you lots ...chat with you sooon :P

P.S. the song in the middle really brought the feel of the situation together...absolutely loved the added effect...as always u have an amazing soundtrack for ur updates Tongue

Love you too, πŸ˜‰

P.P.S.  As always you how grateful I am to everyone who listens to my music, πŸ˜ƒ, especially this song.  This one was really just sticking out to me for this update!  It went so well with Dutta's attitude and reaction to the whole scene.

Thanks for your fantastic comment hun, and loved reading every bit of it.  It is much appreciated.  And most of all I love how you managed to pick points that had a little more depth, then was shown.  πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘ πŸ˜‰
πŸ‘πŸ˜‰

tinkerbe11 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mIsHeZ.x

awww tinker u r awesome girl!!

wil read nd coment asap.x

Thank you !πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

LOL sometime this century, I hope...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

xx
tinkerbe11 thumbnail