Originally posted by: surbhijn106

Awsm plzzz update soon n do pm me plzzz

Thank you hun!  And no problem, will do...πŸ˜‰
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Nakusha

loved it dear waiting for the end of anna & new begining of tasha

Thank you babes, well hopefully you won't have to wait long at all..I'm aiming for a quickl update...😳
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: daya0628

reserved...

Edited :

Tink mein aagai ...and kya update tha...vah! ... Naku in unconcious state but absolutely loved it to its core. I am speechless. It had me so intrigued and glued to reading...standing ovation for you ...well done Tink...

Oh thanks sooo much babes!  This is my second standign ovation...so you can imagine you have me very excited...πŸ˜ƒ, Thank you again. 

πŸ˜ƒ

This was so needed, Naku had so done so much for her tai, bared so much only in hopes of meeting her and then in a split second her long wish to meet her happened and was over in the blink of an eye...it broke her...her connection to roopa tai...her love for Roopa has always been strong...and this sort of confrontation of the situation was so needed for her. It was an emotional need to reason her thoughts and feelings out...the convo between the two was just so emotional man...here i am sitting and holding my heart...the sisterly bond was very strong here and Roopa just wanted Naku to acknowledge what was happnening with her and wanted her to be strong and not feel that she will be gone. Wow tink you really got Naku's mind running wild here...but i guess its for her own good...to realize lots...

Yeah she definitely needed this, for once she was actually thinking for herself and what she needs.  But yeah she needed to think differentl y for on once, as she would never have figured out the things her Tai and Bappa have told her here.  Because of this encounter she will take decisions differently in her life.  πŸ˜‰

and then comes her faith for Bappa...truly on extremely strong one...the person she looks to for strength and almost an answer for everything...to be honest this was my personal fav...the convo between her and Bappa...she truly looks to him as her friend ...and loved how Bappa was so casual and light on answering her mind boggling questions and concerns. There was so much here still...like the relationship she has with Bappa...a very faithful one and strong one. No matter how mad she gets at the decision or doings of her Bappa in the end of the day its still him she is looking to. Bappa talking about Baaji eating his laddoos LMAO ...wow ...so important right now wasnt that lol...

Yep, this was also to show that Bappa/boy is trying to explain to her that questioning things that are beyond your understanding will only leave you more confused.  Instead he tried to explain to her in the simplest manner, so she will be alert for the future that even praying before God isn't as easy as it sounds, there are bigger dilemma's that come with, which us humans just don't get.  😳

Oh and yeah of course, Bappa's ladoo's were the most important for him, has there been a time where his ladoo's and him have ever been seperated.  πŸ˜†
😳😳😳

and as you know tink i always listen to the music...listened to both and loved both but specifically favored the second one as it really brought that feel of god and lightness and ease to the scene...as if bappa is there now all will be sorted...amazing song choices...

Oh babes I know you do, but you know me I get on edge when people dont.  Cause I co-ordinate my music with my writing, so for me it's a satisfactory type thing for readers to mention that they've read the update with the songs.  😳  So a BIG THANKS for always being a supporter.  πŸ˜‰
😳😳
Tink i loved it to the core...but am eager to see what happens when she regains her conciousness ...and now jaldi update kar na :P eagerly awaiting next part ...love you lots ...take care and cya 

Thank for your  comments hun, Don't worry I'm working on the next part, so hopefully it shouldn't be long at all. Luv you too!  Btw are you feeling better now?????  You know I had to do your comment again, my wireless froze while I was towards the end...πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vikaluvsmish

Res
Edited:

WOW... this was amazing Parv, really loved how naku was in between heaven and earth. it was like she wanted to be with her sister, yet it was not her time. loved her convo with bappa, especially the way he said that her mother had not fed him and that Dutta was giving him a headache. I love it to the core, but now it is left to see how she can move past the fact that her sister had a one night stand with her husband.

Update soon:)
Vika

Just in time!  Well first of all thanks!  Exactly, that's exactly how she felt.  She didn't understand what was going on during the whole time, you could say she was 'taking everything with a pinch of salt'.  πŸ˜†  Hehe I'm glad you caught the part with Dutta, cause that will be something I will be looking out for, if anyone notices why that part was there, and which part relates to it in the next chapter.  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Yep glad you made that point, cause her whole experience here will definitely be the biggest help for her when it comes onto moving on with all these bitter truths.  πŸ˜‰

Will do...😊

Thanks for commenting babes, loved your feedback.  😊
xx

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I read it!

First, I had like tears in my eyes, but then...I couldn't help but laugh..sorry
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suvi7884

I read it!

First, I had like tears in my eyes, but then...I couldn't help but laugh..sorry

LoL first I was like, finally!  πŸ˜†  But then I was like W*F...u wanna clarify your humourous side of the update gal...lmfao...wot can I say you made me curiousπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜³
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tinkerbe11

LoL first I was like, finally!  πŸ˜†  But then I was like W*F...u wanna clarify your humourous side of the update gal...lmfao...wot can I say you made me curiousπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

but ek baat poochni thi, what happened to Bappa's elephant face?😳
and welll...everything was sort of funny...ridiculous funny...like, you can picturise this happening, cause ur such a good author, but then, when you like REALLY IMAGINE it...its ridiculously hilarious...read it again, urself, and this time look at it from another angleπŸ˜† from my angleπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
anyways I'll explain more when I comment properly
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suvi7884

but ek baat poochni thi, what happened to Bappa's elephant face?😳

and welll...everything was sort of funny...ridiculous funny...like, you can picturise this happening, cause ur such a good author, but then, when you like REALLY IMAGINE it...its ridiculously hilarious...read it again, urself, and this time look at it from another angleπŸ˜† from my angleπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
anyways I'll explain more when I comment properly

Well as for the first question, I couldn't use the elephant face cause it would have been way too obvious in that sense for Naku, and Naku is suppose to be confused throughout the whole of the scene.  So hence the fat boy lol...makes it a little more realistic.  πŸ˜‰

The only funny bit I get is the fact that Bappa/boy is kinda throwing the answers in Naku's face.  But then I kind of understand where you're coming from, but to tell the truth these kind of things ain't totally unimaginable, I mean this is my world lol...I can make whatever I want to happen in this.  

And between you and me, two of these experiences have been witnessed by very close people I know in real life, I can say this situation is a little more superficial, but yeah things like this do happen.  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

But in any case, the angle the reader is suppose to be looking at it is only in Naku's perspective, and in her mind, you should try to imagine it with a little more sense lol...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Aur main pehle se hi chapter ko leke nervous thi lol...but anyway I will wait for your comment for the details.  πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
tink when  u updating...i have been waiting :P

btw how r u my dear...long time no chat
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: daya0628

tink when  u updating...i have been waiting :P

btw how r u my dear...long time no chat

Hey babes, I know innit, I ain't spoked to you in bare time.  I'm kwl, u?

~The next update's either today, or tomorrow.  πŸ˜‰