Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: krishaa

awesome tink,hope now naku will forgive dutta and lead a lovely life with him. thanx for pm😊😊

Well that's what it's working towards.  😊  Thanks for commenting, and your always welcome for the pm.  πŸ˜‰
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vampgirl

Hey tink,

Hey Ashada, πŸ˜‰

FABULOUSSS update...omg  first half kitna sad tha i must say u r really good writer...mai to sachme rone lagi thi 😭 ... roopa & naku's conversation reallyyy very emotinal... but still wowww i'm so happy now,i mean i think i'm having mixed emotions. what she don't want to go, come on naku u can't stay there afterall her saab is waiting for her 😊.

Thank You!!!  πŸ˜ƒ  Sad but a good sad I assume.  Well if you're happy then I'm happy...πŸ˜‰, but don't worry she'll reach her Saab. 

whoa so now BAPPA is conversing with her. & yes that aarti is my fav. song tooo, it's so nice. hey i don't undestand, what bappa is saying abt dutta ne mere pe goliya chalay & that too because of Baji, now here i'm real πŸ˜•. whats going on?????????????????????? i mean ye to samajh me aata hai ke babi ne bhuka rakha but dutta & baji????????
 well u can give hint πŸ˜› just in one word... i know i'm asking 4 this evrytime but what to do can't help it...well i can keep quite reallyyy promise...

Well I guess you know now, what he's saying lol, it was indeed the ladoo and chuha wala kissa chapter, that he was referring to, but of course you get that now..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

update soon, as fast as u can.plzzz πŸ˜ƒ
and tank you veryyy much 4 dedicating this update 4 me...

I will try as I always say lol.  N ur welcome, you were one of the people that wanted her dead, so it was only right.  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰Smile

xxx

Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey PariπŸ€—
I am completely speechless & wordless.I really don't know what to say,u wrote on the journey of soul & awakening of person's subconscious mind,which is so difficult point to bring out.But,u made it so simple & heart warming.πŸ‘ seriously take a bow from meπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Like i said in my last comments,Nakku's tolerance limit was over the minute she saw Roopa dead,it was as if her soul too left her body along with Roopatai & that's exactly how u described.
Her attachment with Roopa was thru soul & i say much more stronger than even with her own mother.Besides the physical pain which she suffered coupled with emotional trauma,her body went into semi-coma type state.
I had heard & read many times thru news papers & other articles that some time extreme emotions awaken ur subconscious & u travel the path which is kind of inbetween as in life & death.This type of incidents are even documented .

The inbetween path that u described was so soothing & etheral.Even while reading i felt some peace within my heart.

Roopa & Nakku's convo. was so emotional & for once i felt Nakku was really hurt that why everyone takes her for granted.But,Nakku's mind was still not aware of where she was & what was happening around her,Roopatai knew that & she like a caring sister,tried to make her understand.
I also felt that Roopa had no regrets over her death,neither was she concerned about what will happen with her daughter,not becaz she didn't care,but it was as if she knew of her end long back & she had made peace with that.

Nakku's mind was not in her control & so were her emotions,it was like finally the dam of her endurance was broken & now the flood of her overwhelming feelings was unstoppable.

Loved the convo. between Nakku & Bappa.You yet again bowled me over by making it slightly on funnier side.It was as if Bappa was doing normal talks with his friend & also he was scared of Nakku's Dutta.πŸ˜†There was so much masti in the way he said tera Dutta,as if one friend is pulling another's legπŸ˜›.Nakku's unconditional love & faith for Bappa is so strong that even he had to come to make her realise few things about her life ahead.I was laughing by the end of it when Bappa told her that he will not forgive Baaji for eating his laddusπŸ˜†

Both the song choices were PERFECTTπŸ‘πŸΌ

What more can i say apart from i loved this update & the way u coupled Nakku's faith with after death scenarios was just spellbound.⭐️

Now,i guess its again action time 😎& this time it is going to be THE END for Anna🀒

Lots of loveπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Pooja😊

OOPs i forgot to thank Kiran,Yuvika,Sophie & VampgirlπŸ‘πŸΌ whose comments made u write such wonderful chapter.
Thank u very much girlsπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awww ur tooo sweeet tinkyyy!!!!
Thanks for the dedication! :)
Woah very long.. i cant wait to read..!!
But i will read araam se.. so i will go make tea haha.. for real no jkes lmao..

I will come back to comment so dw...

droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tink, wonderful update πŸ‘!
The whole chapter reminded me of the King's Cross chapter in Harry Potter 7, where Harry asks Dumbledore to explain...the while setting was so similar and I just loved the way Bappa came and spoke to Naku..superb writing and imagination.

This FF deserves to be in some kind of Hall of Fame - it makes for wonderful reading and writing!
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

Tink, wonderful update πŸ‘!
The whole chapter reminded me of the King's Cross chapter in Harry Potter 7, where Harry asks Dumbledore to explain...the while setting was so similar and I just loved the way Bappa came and spoke to Naku..superb writing and imagination.

This FF deserves to be in some kind of Hall of Fame - it makes for wonderful reading and writing!

@BOLD~~i second u!!!πŸ˜‰
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail

Elo hun am ere :D

1st can u teme wa d nme of d upd8 means...i mean i kno wa dukh nd such is bt wa is d rest... :S

Wow awesome strt!! Very diff 2 wa id expected...but wa is she rely seeing...i mean she cudn hav died nd gone 2 heaven lol...nd ders no oda resun i cn tink of her 'dream' nt wit her bein in this situation...

Nonetheless ur description of d view wa beautiful...so much use of metaphors nd stf 2 aid ur writing..mking it very sophisticated...

Second part wich states bout her being pain free...its either dat shes dead[unlikely but an option] or shes in hospital...but evn wit everything dat seems alright nw naku stil rmmberes roopa tai...dat jus shws hw +tive her persona rely is..so pure nd caring...

Omg wa hapend 2 her voice... :O

Nd roopas dead..so y can naku hear her...it has 2 b a dream now...inih...

Nakus possibly dying...roopas alredy dead but is telin naku 2 keep stng nd go bak...dnt loose hope...haina..or am i jus makin completly new story up lol but den agen im comentin while readin so wudn kno wa actually hapend..so des r my real thoughts throughout while readin ...

yup it dus sound like shes goin..wa wit d whole cloudy mysterious atmosphere..and runnin in thin air etc...

Arrg naku is so ziddi..she wnt leav her tai...

I cn jus imagin naku gainin conscious agen nd all d pain nd everything slowly cumin bak...

Awww roopa dsnt wnt naku 2 b wer she is..she wnts her 2 live...

Ohh i love MJ's trak u pikd..!!! rely amazing song.. perfct 4 dis situation...

Damn i knew it!!! Naku is fighting 4 her life..wel more like roopa isfightin 4 her..

Aww man i feel 4 roopa...evn tho shes dead..shes stil goin thru alot n d it mustb so hard 4 her 2  say all dis 2 naku...bechari...fate has been so creul 2 her...

Can totaly understand hw naku is feelin but roopa is ryt...shes such a strng girl...rely she desrvs so much beter den dis...

Rely liked hw u described nakus feelings thru d weather...it was awesome!!!

Eeek naku letin out all shes been thru...

Omg der Milan [hug] was so heartbreaking...

Roopa was rely lyk a mothr figure 2 naku more den a sister...actauly i hv jus realisd hw strng der relationship was...wa bth ment 4 1 anoda...

Here 1ce agen u portrayd nature playin a big part dependin on der feelings...emotions...nd u dne dat brilliantly...only a matured writer cn create this...

Aww roopa askin naku 2 luk after her insted of her lukin afta naku..by dat she means luk afta my  daughter...

Hmm i ddn rely get y naku was confused here >> "Saab, whispered Naku in confusion."...

Absolutly loved dis line ''Life will still be beautiful Naku, when tomorrow starts without me.' Rely shws hw much nakus happiness mean 2 roopa...

Aww luks lyk realisation hit her but shes stil nt aware of it..only her actions show it..but her minds not ready to accept it...

Naku jjust lost her faith in bappa but seeing roopas kid it wil return i beliv nd den wil she realise wa her tai ment by naku looking after her..

Evn tho it wasnt d time o momnt but i found dis quite funny lol 'finding time to add a few sobs.'

Can toaly understnd nakus anger 2wrads bbappa..but she wil realise dat evn tho God had given her mny pains..but he also gave her dutta...who loves her more dn his own life

She cumin bak now inih..das y ders so much thunder nd her fear nd all.soon she feel d pain agen as reality hits her..das y its all diff nw

Rely liked d ref 2 moses nd d red sea...

Oh oh 2 giant feet = ANNA XD

Whos dis fatty triple chin obese lol

Omg ur description of dis fat person clickd on its nakus bappa!!!

Haha loved naku/bappa convo...spesh wen he mentiond dutta!! LMFAO

Babi ne bukha rakha ROFL!!!! And hes stil obses...wa wud hav happend if babi  gav him d food LOL

Yup naku nw shut up nd go 2 dutta!!

Wa is maag darshan...nd dutta can never fail!!

Omg hes blind!!! Das y bappa sed he wil see thru his mann ki aankhein...

Lmfao ladoo nd chuhe wale kisse ko kaise bhula sakta hai naku ka bappa !! ahahaa

Btw by chauti wali..dd u mean roopas daughter...?!?!

Green masks=hospital..i fote so!!! And 1,2,3,4 is dat electric [heart] machine thingy inih

Ohh tink did u had 2 end it on saab!!! Damn i was waitin 2 see dutta 4rm d strt..paani pher diya mere sare khwaboon par

Chalo choro...nxt time hi sahi

Nywy...rely superb update...rely loved d way u  wrote everythng indepth...nd d las part rely did lighten d whole situation..after so much seriousness throught d upr8...dis was vry much needed

Rely hats off 2 uπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Cant wait 4 d nxt part...pls jaldi karna...missin dutta...

Love u lotshhh

Mwahh

xXX

ps. Cnt beliv i comented on ur upd8 on d sme day!! Evn i surprised lol.x

pps.hmmm so now i kno y it was dedicated 2 dem all lol am glad dis wasnt dedicated 2 me cuz id drather hav 1 wit tasha...*sigh* ...oi..dnt laugh at me okay :P .x

Edited by mIsHeZ.x - 12 years ago
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the awesome update.πŸ‘πŸΌ
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: preety_219

Hey PariπŸ€—
Hey Pooja!  😊

I am completely speechless & wordless.I really don't know what to say,u wrote on the journey of soul & awakening of person's subconscious mind,which is so difficult point to bring out.But,u made it so simple & heart warming.πŸ‘ seriously take a bow from meπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Wow!!  Thanks sooo much babes, but seriously your words are too kind, and I'm lost as to what I should say in return...😳.  But I can say it is your comment that is heart warming right now.  😊

Like i said in my last comments,Nakku's tolerance limit was over the minute she saw Roopa dead,it was as if her soul too left her body along with Roopatai & that's exactly how u described.
Her attachment with Roopa was thru soul & i say much more stronger than even with her own mother.Besides the physical pain which she suffered coupled with emotional trauma,her body went into semi-coma type state.
I had heard & read many times thru news papers & other articles that some time extreme emotions awaken ur subconscious & u travel the path which is kind of inbetween as in life & death.This type of incidents are even documented .

Yes exactly, you understood Naku's plight so well, that you were able to relate to her bond with RoopaTai, which was indeed more stronger then her mother, simply because she was always dependent on her elder sister.  Whereas Babi had stepped in to keep Naku tamed. 

The inbetween path that u described was so soothing & etheral.Even while reading i felt some peace within my heart.

Oh I can't explain what a pleasant smile this comment bought to my face.  Finally, I'm glad that someone actually gained some form of mental peace, even for a few moments, rather than tears.  😳

Roopa & Nakku's convo. was so emotional & for once i felt Nakku was really hurt that why everyone takes her for granted.But,Nakku's mind was still not aware of where she was & what was happening around her,Roopatai knew that & she like a caring sister,tried to make her understand.
I also felt that Roopa had no regrets over her death,neither was she concerned about what will happen with her daughter,not becaz she didn't care,but it was as if she knew of her end long back & she had made peace with that.

Yeah it was a point of boiling point with Naku, she couldn't accept rejection from the one person who she based her sole strength on.  She was aloof of the whereabouts the whole time, and I am mega glad that came accross well...I was nervous about that.  As for Roopa, yeah you're right, she did accept her fate, she knew her daughter will be in safe hands.  πŸ˜‰

Nakku's mind was not in her control & so were her emotions,it was like finally the dam of her endurance was broken & now the flood of her overwhelming feelings was unstoppable.

Ditto!  πŸ˜ƒ

Loved the convo. between Nakku & Bappa.You yet again bowled me over by making it slightly on funnier side.It was as if Bappa was doing normal talks with his friend & also he was scared of Nakku's Dutta.πŸ˜†There was so much masti in the way he said tera Dutta,as if one friend is pulling another's legπŸ˜›.Nakku's unconditional love & faith for Bappa is so strong that even he had to come to make her realise few things about her life ahead.I was laughing by the end of it when Bappa told her that he will not forgive Baaji for eating his laddusπŸ˜†

Om my god, you have made me so happy that you understood his tone and language.  This was exactly what I wanted, I wanted Bappa to be frank with Naku, just like a friend who was simply trying to knock sense into her friend.  Masti, is in actual fact a perfect word to use!  And yeah to show Bappa's childish nature I wanted his little conflict with Baji to continue.  Even in the 'ladoo and chuha wala kissa' (the mouse is supposedly portraying Bappa😳) he was teasing Baji. 

Both the song choices were PERFECTTπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank YOU!!!!  You made my day, it makes me so happy to know readers have actually listened to the songs, in this case I considered it most important.  πŸ˜‰

What more can i say apart from i loved this update & the way u coupled Nakku's faith with after death scenarios was just spellbound.⭐️

I don't know how many more times I can thank you without sounding repetitive.  😳...but thank you.  😊

Now,i guess its again action time 😎& this time it is going to be THE END for Anna🀒

Need I say you guessed right.  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Lots of loveπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Pooja😊

Luv
TinkπŸ˜‰

OOPs i forgot to thank Kiran,Yuvika,Sophie & VampgirlπŸ‘πŸΌ whose comments made u write such wonderful chapter.
Thank u very much girlsπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Thank you for mentioning your thanks to them to...πŸ€—

tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sophia21

Awww ur tooo sweeet tinkyyy!!!!

Thanks for the dedication! :)
Woah very long.. i cant wait to read..!!
But i will read araam se.. so i will go make tea haha.. for real no jkes lmao..

I will come back to comment so dw...

😳😳...don't flatter me. 

Ur welcome. 
It's always long lol...why you so surprised.  πŸ˜† 
You seriously sipping on tea now lol...πŸ˜†...u expect me to believe the part when you say 'no jokes' lol

Well let's see how long it takes you to come round...πŸ˜›