Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

Owesome updateπŸ‘ This part takes this ff to a very different level, her convo with Roopa, wanting to catch her, not wanting her to leave & Roopa explaing her to go back was too good. The best part was, Bappa coming to meet her & guide her in the lenguage she understands, he told her what was the aim of her life. ExcellentπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Waiting for the next part😊 
krishaa thumbnail
awesome tink,hope now naku will forgive dutta and lead a lovely life with him. thanx for pm😊😊Edited by krishaa - 12 years ago
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: rrs1391

oh to ye saara behosh hone ke baad ki baatein hain pehle to mein confuse ho gayi thi πŸ˜•

Sorry to confuse you lol, but that's why I tried to give as much description of the fact that Naku was in some kind supernatural place.  Hence all the echoing, glowing, glistening, etc.  😳
par jab bappa waali conversation shuru hui to samajh 😊mein aaya love the conversation between nakku and bappa πŸ‘ kisine sahi hi kaha ki bappa apne bhakton ko sahi raasta dikhane kisi na kisi roop mein aa hi jaate hain πŸ˜ƒ
Itna late!!  I thought I made quite clear, I'm sorry, maybe I didn't do a good enough job.    That's why I put a picture there too, her walking the winds, and everything was all to make sure the readers understood that something weird was going on. 
Yeah Bappa and Naku share a very strong bond, so when Naku was questioning his doings, he had to clarify things, but of course she didn't know who she was talking to.  But his words definitely seemed to make sense to her. 
aur dutta ne bapp pe goliyan chalai ye gadha kabhi nahi sudhrega πŸ˜ƒ aur bappa ne baaji ko maaf nahin kiya na hi laddu waala kissa bhule hain πŸ˜‘
Yep Dutta shot a mouse in the 'ladoo aur chuha wala kissa chapter'.  So that's what he's referring to.  Well Baji did eat Bappa's bhog ke ladoo...so it's not something he can forget easily.  πŸ˜‰
so finally nakku can understand that roopa's death is for her happiness and shayad nakku dutta ko maaf kar paye aur uska pyar samajh paaye .
Well Roopa's death can't go in vain.  It has to leave some kind of impact behind on tasha's relationship. 
is baar to tumne dil khush kar diya love you ab to bas anna ki dhulai ka intezaar hai aur jab tum anna ko pitwaao na meri tarf se bhi ek do punch aur kick lagwadena  do next as soon as possible love you πŸ‘
Oh you don't know how happy you've made me by saying that.  At least I know you're satisfied after reading this.  😳  Don't worry Anna ki dhulai ho jayegi...πŸ˜‰. 
so this update of your is a starer update⭐️

Really thanks!  πŸ˜ƒ  I appreciate your words honey, I really do.  And I will try my best for the next udpate as usual.  πŸ˜‰

tinkerbe11 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ushankitvc

A very nice updt...

OMG!!!! nakku is talking to her tai and bappa in unconsious state... her mind is doing the talking... loved nakku and bappa convo... hope after this she is able to firgive dutta... looking frwrd to dutta bashing up anna... updt sooon...

Hi Usha, 😊

Well I have to say I'm glad you understood the concept of it.  But yeah this conversation with Bappa will help her to understand the situation a lot better. 
Will try to update soon.

Thanks for commenting hun.

tinkerbe11 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: eternity_of_luv

lovely update dear

at first i thought twilight ka scene start ho gaya i love that

so she is talking to bappa in her unconscious state.

thanks for pm

Thanks hun.  Lol no twilight!  The only thing it had in common with twilgiht was Naku's change in her voice.  πŸ˜‰  But I had to describe that.  When I imagined that visually, the whole scene was really highly echoed, and in filming that's easy to show, but in writing it was a little hard, you could say, to put into words, but that was my attempt however.  😳

Cheers for your comments babez.  and your welcome.  😊
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aamirkhanfan

great part...at first i was a little confused reading along the first few lines...then i got it...loved tai-naku's convo and mostly bappa-naku

Oh thank god, I'm glad.  I was literally biting my finger nails with this update, I was so scared that people might not get what I'm on about.  But you made my day! 

Thanks for always commenting, tc.  πŸ˜‰
Vampgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hey tink,

FABULOUSSS update...omg  first half kitna sad tha i must say u r really good writer...mai to sachme rone lagi thi 😭 ... roopa & naku's conversation reallyyy very emotinal... but still wowww i'm so happy now,i mean i think i'm having mixed emotions. what she don't want to go, come on naku u can't stay there afterall her saab is waiting for her 😊.
whoa so now BAPPA is conversing with her. & yes that aarti is my fav. song tooo, it's so nice. hey i don't undestand, what bappa is saying abt dutta ne mere pe goliya chalay & that too because of Baji, now here i'm real πŸ˜•. whats going on?????????????????????? i mean ye to samajh me aata hai ke babi ne bhuka rakha but dutta & baji????????
 well u can give hint πŸ˜› just in one word... i know i'm asking 4 this evrytime but what to do can't help it...well i can keep quite reallyyy promise...
update soon, as fast as u can.plzzz πŸ˜ƒ
and tank you veryyy much 4 dedicating this update 4 me...
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Suvi7884

is this when i go, fight fight fight?

I will read it soon...g2g now :)

I made a mistake, it's the next one lol...calculation mein todi gharbar hogi...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mnx12

Owesome updateπŸ‘ This part takes this ff to a very different level, her convo with Roopa, wanting to catch her, not wanting her to leave & Roopa explaing her to go back was too good. The best part was, Bappa coming to meet her & guide her in the lenguage she understands, he told her what was the aim of her life. ExcellentπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Waiting for the next part😊 

Thank you!  πŸ˜ƒ  Even I thought so, but I was scared it may go to another level that made me really nervous...😳.  I am glad you liked that part of Roopa running away from Naku, it had to be clear that she wanted Naku to leave from there for a reason. 

Yeah I wanted to keep the boy's/Bappa's words very simple, childlike and abrupt, so his words automatically shot through Naku and made her see sense.  He gave the answers within seconds, which she could not find since months.  So I love that you loved that part, and understood it how I hoped.  πŸ˜‰

Your feedback's always appreciated.  And I will try to get the next part done quickly too. 😊