Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Pari๐Ÿค—
This was  violent yet extremely hurting & emotional update
Dutta got to know about Nakku's need for money but too late,but what i liked was his promise that he will not let anything happen to her & that if at all anything bad happened with her then he too will not survive,finally Gaurav got to see his love thru those words.
Convo. between Nakku & subbu was very touching ,with every sign of typical Nakku.The way she said she cann't change what happened in past & she is not affected by that woman or any of the women who were in Dutta's life before her,shows her faith & love for Dutta.
Anna & Nakku interaction,i have no words to say how i felt reading that๐Ÿ˜ญHer cry,her helplessness,her fear everything was bringing tears in my eyes & i was feeling so helpless just like her.The credit goes to u & ur writing๐Ÿ‘ thru which u touched the inner cord of readers like me & make us feel her pain.
Finally all the truth is out in open.Nakku knows everything & so does Dutta & Roopa.That part was real heart breaking.So far for Nakku that woman was stranger,but after knowing that it was her tai & that she had such relation with Dutta was too much for her to bear.
Dutta was so fearful for Nakku's life,his anger,frustration,his shock after learning the truth & seeing Nakku's bad physical state,his disgust at his own self,everything was heart wrenching๐Ÿ˜ญ
But,Roopa's death was really painful & to be witnessed by ur loved one is such hurt & life time pain for that family member.Nakku lost her conscious,how much more one can endure ?

Now,i am so scared what will happen with Dutta & Nakku,becaz for once i feel fate is playing some real bad game with these two & somehow Anna is having upper hand.
I know its story,but still i felt like praying to bappa that pls. save these two ,pls. have some mercy on Nakku ,she has gone thru so much ,so has Dutta.

Now,waiting more anxiously for next update.Pls. let it be less of torture & more of Anna's The end.

Lots of love๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Pooja๐Ÿ˜Š
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Vampgirl

hey tink,

Hey chick๐Ÿ˜‰

what a amazing part...i'm so happyyy you updated  ... well INTERMISSION...congrats total 35 parts completed๐Ÿ‘  

Thank you...๐Ÿค—

kya cliffhanger hai yaar not fair i can't wait for next part now uptill ur next update

Well I can say its almost done you know, so hopefully the wait won't be too long...๐Ÿ˜‰, and its not a cliffhanger intended lol, it was just the way it had to end, in order for the next update to begin.  ๐Ÿ˜Š

i'll be thnking only abt nakku's reaction to both duta,rupa & rupa's death, thank god rupa is dead LOL๐Ÿ˜† iknow i shd not say that but what to doshe was coming bet tasha ๐Ÿ˜‰...&  that anna๐Ÿ˜ก . poor naku ๐Ÿ˜ญ; hope nothing going to happen her,

Don't worry too much, it'll all come together. 

oh gaurav& bajji kaha reh gaye.well one reguest us anna ki dutta ke hatho achi dhulai karna,kitna tortutre kiya ussne nakku ko...

Gaurav and Baji are at Anna's place lol.  Now this is definitely a wish I will make come true lol, you can count on me!  ๐Ÿ˜‰

hey tink main ye ff roz check kati hu each& evry comment jus to see that maybe u'll give some hint frmu r comments maybe ab tumhe pata chal gaya hi hoga that i'm "REAL DEEWANI" abt this ff.

Wow now that is very flattering hun, I'm glad there is real deewani's reading my Deewani lol!  ๐Ÿ˜‰  But I don't think I've given that many clues to what's going to happen next.  ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰

so plzzz update soon

Working on it...๐Ÿ˜Š

ya and one more thing can u plz tell me what will be reaction of naku in just one word so i'll survive on that till next update.

Hmmm now if I say what I've said to you already, than it may confuse people more, so I'll just say.  'Unsure'. 

tinkerbe11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: preety_219

Hey Pari๐Ÿค—  Hi Pooja!๐Ÿ˜Š

This was  violent yet extremely hurting & emotional update
Dutta got to know about Nakku's need for money but too late,but what i liked was his promise that he will not let anything happen to her & that if at all anything bad happened with her then he too will not survive,finally Gaurav got to see his love thru those words.
Convo. between Nakku & subbu was very touching ,with every sign of typical Nakku.The way she said she cann't change what happened in past & she is not affected by that woman or any of the women who were in Dutta's life before her,shows her faith & love for Dutta.

I totally understand how you must feel.  ๐Ÿ˜ณ  Nice the point you picked out on was actually intended for the reason of letting readers feel secure about Dutta's attitude towards Naku in that situation. 
Yes, and again, this was also to show that girls in Dutta's life didn't really bother her much.  Funny how you picked on the two main points that were important in 'tasha's love story'.  ๐Ÿ˜‰

Anna & Nakku interaction,i have no words to say how i felt reading that๐Ÿ˜ญHer cry,her helplessness,her fear everything was bringing tears in my eyes & i was feeling so helpless just like her.The credit goes to u & ur writing๐Ÿ‘ thru which u touched the inner cord of readers like me & make us feel her pain.

Where I am glad that you understood Naku's pain so well, that you were able to feel it yourself, I am sorry for making you feel upset, and emotional.  Oh thank you so much babez, that is a compliment in itself, to which I am speechless.  ๐Ÿ˜ณ  I'm glad I have readers like you that share the pain of my characters. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Finally all the truth is out in open.Nakku knows everything & so does Dutta & Roopa.That part was real heart breaking.So far for Nakku that woman was stranger,but after knowing that it was her tai & that she had such relation with Dutta was too much for her to bear.
Dutta was so fearful for Nakku's life,his anger,frustration,his shock after learning the truth & seeing Nakku's bad physical state,his disgust at his own self,everything was heart wrenching๐Ÿ˜ญ
But,Roopa's death was really painful & to be witnessed by ur loved one is such hurt & life time pain for that family member.Nakku lost her conscious,how much more one can endure ?

Yeah, all the truth of everyone is out in this chapter, but there is a few truths that still need to find their way to Dutta's ears, which will do so in the next couple of chapters. 
It it difficult for Naku to come to terms with the fact that her Tai was the unknown girl who slept with Dutta. 
It was heart wrenching, but at the same time this sight was to overshadow the truths which he would often give more importance too, as regards to her FR.  It shows him that when it comes to times like these, matters like that mean nothing, when it is related to the heart.  Yeah Naku couldn't bear no more, and hence the blackout. 

Now,i am so scared what will happen with Dutta & Nakku,becaz for once i feel fate is playing some real bad game with these two & somehow Anna is having upper hand.

Oh don't be scared, trust me, whatever will happen, it will only strengthen their relationship.  But fate is however taking these two for a ride. 

I know its story,but still i felt like praying to bappa that pls. save these two ,pls. have some mercy on Nakku ,she has gone thru so much ,so has Dutta.

Don't worry, if it helps, you carry on.  Who knows Bappa may just hear your plea...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Now,waiting more anxiously for next update.Pls. let it be less of torture & more of Anna's The end.

Well like I have said to everyone, I am trying my est to get the next update up.  If not by tonight, then definitely by tomorrow.  ๐Ÿ˜‰

Lots of love๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Pooja๐Ÿ˜Š

tc hun, and thank you so much for your comment babe, it's fab just like you.  ๐Ÿ˜Š
Tink๐Ÿ˜‰

tinkerbe11 thumbnail

Chapter Thirty Six
(A very special dedication to Yuvika_15, Kiran255, Sophia21, and Vampgirl)

Dukh Hartha, Sukh Kartha

She opened her eyes, and for a moment she was blinded by beams of bright light. It was light, the darkness no longer existed, the sky was a clear brilliant blue. It was a field of some sort, which looked like a wheat field, the tremendously golden crops had a sparkling glisten reflecting off them, almost like it was high definition TV. Her view before her had no restriction as to limit, it was the same view in every angle far and wide. The sky seemed low, within arms reach, or so it seemed. Everything was so illuminated that the unexplained brightness from an unknown source of light, had almost given a blurred effect to her sight, not a irritating one. Rather like a room filled with jewels, rubies and gold, and the effect of the light bouncing off of them that filled the room with a warm welcoming glow that made you think that you were in some movie from Hollywood's special effects screen shot. This place was phenomenal, but what was it.

The View

Naku lifted her hands to review them, they were clear of the red coloured acid that burned her skin just a few moments ago, the pain was all gone, there was no emotion running through her at this point. The atmosphere around her seemed extremely calm and serene, it had a strange sort of securing effect, it made her feel safe. But what about everything that was taking place a while back, her Tai, Roopa Tai. What just happened, was it all real, or was it some kind of absurd dream. Panic and fear shot through her, where was her sister, where on earth was her Tai. If Naku was safe, then surely her Tai must have been safe too, but the question was where was she.
Tai... she finally let out, but before she carried on, she was shocked by the sound of her own voice, it was beyond amazement of how beautiful her voice had sounded, it was highly echoed without effort. She took a moment to come to terms with her new discovered voice tone, as she brushed her hand lightly over her lips in realisation.

Naku... a voice barely whispered, but the vibrations of the sound reached Naku no matter what. Nahin... whispered the faint voice again, ...tujhe yahan se jaana hoga, it said again.
Tai... Naku replied to herself this time. The voice was no doubt Roopa Tai's, she wasn't alone, her Tai was there with her, this small detail had made all the difference. Naku took a step further into the wilderness of this unknown place. Her strides were delicate, like she was floating, almost like there was no gravitational pull, she felt like she was running in the air waiting to land on the ground after every step in slow motion. What was this place.
Naku, Naku, Naku... Roopa Tai's voice surrounded Naku from all angles, and then she saw a figure running in the distance, which was moving further away from her. Tu yahan nahin rukh sakti, tujhe jaana hoga, tu apni Tai ki baat nahinmaanegi... it whispered into her ears again.

Naku didn't have clue on where she was, but that didn't matter. Once she saw Roopa Tai, she knew that she wouldn't let her go, not again. Regardless of the fact that her Tai was telling her to leave, Naku paid no attention to this order. Determined by the sight of her ahead, she ran behind her Tai to stop her from going wherever she was. A small breeze was slowly starting to breathe into her hair, but it didn't make her cold, it was like it was playing with her hair, weaving itself in and around her. Before she knew it Naku was running, as fast as this world would let her run, but as she was doing so, she kept losing sight of her Tai, like she was magically appearing and re-appearing, did her Tai not want Naku to catch up with her.

As Naku scanned the whole sight around her in a 360 degree turn, she tried to spot Roopa Tai. When she did, she yelled to her. Tai!
She ran and ran, until she saw the back of her Tai. Tai... she said again, Tai... she repeated, and finally managed to get close enough to place her hand on her shoulder. Tai aap mujhse door kyun jaa rahi hai... she questioned immediately. Tai bolo... she pushed, why wasn't she saying anything. Kahan kahan nahin dhoonda hum ne aap ko, aur aap mere se nazar bhi nahin mila rahi Tai... she let out in a cry.
Naku... Roopa Tai finally let out. Tu mujhe galat samajh rahi hai, tumhe aaj dekh kar mujhse zyaada iss poori duniya mein aur koi itna khush nahin hoga, but then her voice faltered, along with her expressions, ...lekin Naku tu yahan rukh nahin sakti, tujhe yahan se jaana hi hoga, warna bohat der hojaye gi, she added with teary eyes.
Kis baat ki deri Tai, mujhe yahan se kahin nahin jaana, mein aap ke paas hi rahe gi, Naku replied strongly.
Nahin Naku, Roopa Tai replied again, this time turning away from Naku. Abhi tumhara waqt nahin hai, tumhe yahan se jaana hi hoga! She said more sternly.

Kyun Tai, kyun main jaon yahan se! Itne saalo ke baad aap loti woh bhi achaanak se, aur aate hi aap taii karogi ke main kya karoon! Main yahan se nahin jayegi, main aap ke paas rahegi Tai, akele bohut jeeliya maine Tai, abh bas aur nahin. Ya to main yehi rahegi, ya phir aap mere saath chalengi, Naku answered laying down the terms determined.
Yeh tu kya keh rahi hai Naku, tu apne hosh main nahin hai! Dekho is jagah ko! Tere liye yahan kuch nahin hai, tu mere saath nahin rukh sakti! Hum dono ke raaste alag hai Naku, jo kabhi ek nahin ho sakte! Ab jaa, chalijaa yahan se! She stated moving further away from her. Aur agar tu nahin jayegi to hamesha ki tarah aaj bhi mujhe hi jaana hoga! Her words were bitter.

Naku had felt betrayed by her Tai's words she rushed towards Roopa Tai, and turned her to face herself. Hamesha ki tarah...theek kaha aap ne Tai, hamesha ki tarah. Jab se aap meri zindagi se gaye, meri zindagi to jaise ek kaali raat ban kar reh gayi. Har mor pe, har raaste pe sirf aur sirf andhkaar tha, kahin se bhi koi roshini dikhaye nahin dii mujhe. Lekin maine kabhi bhi aap ko apne se alag nahin samjha, har subha ko maine Bappa se aap hi ko maanga, har raat. As she spoke Naku hadn't realised her voice was getting louder and faster as the truth came out, and then just shouting.
Meri Tai, jo har waqt mera haath taama karti thi, jo mere har dard ko mehsoos karti thi, ek din woh chali gaye, aur uske baad...meri zindagi mein ek toofan ke baad doosra toofan aaya, ek mushkil ko suljhaa ne keliye eknaye museebat paida hoti thi, lekin maine uss har muhskil ka saamna kiya, kyunki mujhe pata tha ke ek din Bappa mujhe aapse zaroor milaye ga. Aur aaj aap hi ne mujhe thukra diya! Kyun Tai, Kyun! She shouted in pain.

Aaj main majboor hoon. Maine apni zindagi main hamesha wohi kiya jo tere liye acha tha, aur aaj bhi main wohi kar rahi hoon, Roopa Tai explained weakly.

As she was expressing herself with sadness, and anger. The wind was blowing faster, causing their hair to distract them. Grey clouds were forming in the sky, and in a short distance a small tornado seemed to be brewing together. The wind worked its course through the crops, which were once calm. The storm that was gathering inside of Naku was taking place outside. Her emotions were captured by the forces of nature.

Sab ne hamesha wohi kiya jo unhe theek lagta hai! Kissi ne mujhe kabhi nahin poocha kemujhe kya chahiye!Aap humko chod ke chali gaye, main chup rahi! Morey ki mujhse shaadi; main tab bhi kuch nahin boli. Baba ka paiso ka intezaam karna, Saab ki mujhse shaadi, Supriya ka mujhpe ilzaam! Uss Anna ke gandhe iradhe...Ayi ne mere muh pe kaalik laaga di maine tab bhi kuch nahin kahan! Aur yaha tak aap ne mere Saab KE saath ek rAat bitaye MAINE TAB BHI KUCH NAHINKAHA TAI !! She shouted at the tops of her lungs while taking a leap forward and pushing her Tai back trying to shatter her, and than slamming herself on her Tai's chest, and breaking down in her arms, sobbing loudly.

Roopa Tai also broke down with her, not fighting back any more tears, she embraced Naku with love and caressed the back of her and tried to console Naku, like she were a child.
Ssshhh... she hushed.
Tai, mujhe sirf aapka pyar chahiye, aapka saath, mujhe apne aanchal mein samet lo Tai, apni palko ke neeche ki chao mein mujhe chupalo Tai, mujhe mere hisse ka pyar chahiye Tai... Naku said between choked up tears. As nature suddenly calmed down with her, allowing the Sun to shine in a few places, and the strong winds turned into a light breeze again. Naku continued to shed tears.
Arre pagli main tujhe chod ke kahan jaa rahi hai, main to hamesha tere saath rahi gi. Tu mujhe nahin dekh sakti to kya, main to tujhe dekh sakti hoon na, Roopa Tai said with a calm goddess like tone. Main tere har sukh dukh mein tere saath rahegi. Aaj se Roopa hamesha Naku ka khayal rakhti aayi hai, par aaj se Naku Rupa ka khayal rakhegi, tu rakhegi na khayal Naku, she asked innocently.
Pann Tai aap kyun jaa rahi ho, Naku questioned.
Naku main teri zindagi hamesha se savaari huwi dekhna chahti thi, aur agar main rukhi to tu Dutta ke saath apna jeevan sukhi kabhi nahin beeta payegi Naku, mujhe jaane de.
Saab, whispered Naku in confusion.
Naku tere Dutta ki zindagi mein meri koi aimiyat nahin hai, main sirf un baaki sab ladkiyon ki tarah thi, jo uske jeevan mein aaye aur chali gaye. Lekin Naku tu, she said cupping her face and looking into her eyes, ...tu Dutta keliye un bekaar ladkiyon ki tarah nahin hai, tu uski zindagi hai Naku, aur woh apni zindagi ke bager kaise jiye ga Naku, soch... she said. Abhi tujhe bohat kuch dekhna hai Naku, aur mujhe bhi. Jab teri doli saje gi, tu maa banegi, zindagi ke kayesukh tere jeevan mein baaki hai Naku, jaa unhe adhoora matt chod... she finished as her voice trailed off.

Naku dissolved in her tears, as she heard the last few words and closed her eyes to allow everything to settle in for a few moments. But when she opened her eyes Roopa Tai was gone, her view was blank. She spun her head in every direction only to se nothing. A faint whisper echoed in the air all around her, 'I will be there,' in every direction. 'Life will still be beautiful Naku, when tomorrow starts without me.'

This was it. She was all alone, her Tai was really gone, where she went Naku hadn't a clue. Her lips trembled, she felt the emptiness inside of her, like nothing existed. It felt like she was nothing, her Tai was literally there for a moment and then she was gone. Her knees weakened, making her drop to the ground, it was a slow fall however, but it didn't matter, if this place was short of gravity, it made no difference on how long it took for her drop, along with her tears. For it seemed that was all she was destined for all eternity.

She placed her faith in Bappa, but he failed her. Her tears managed to gain the company of Naku's loud cries, which turned painful, and loud. They were uncontrollable, her eyes became red, she felt her throat while looking into the cloudy skies that were brewing up again. The forecast looked like it were going to shower heavy rains any second. She weeped like she was grieving the death of someone. All this time she placed her faith in Bappa, and he took away the one thing she longed for everyday of her life. Her prayers were a waste of time, Saab was right, he was just a stone after all.

He was stone. The one person she always had faith on, failed her, he was a fake! Sunna tumne! She shouted into the roaring clouds, while the wind grew fierce, and the day dark. Pathar ho tum, sirf aur sirf pathar, poori duniya ka sabse bada dhong ho tum! She taunted again into the midst of nothingness. Bure ho aap, bohat bure ho aap, main aaj ke baad kabhi tumhari pooja nahin karegi!Aap sukh kartha kaisa ho sakte ho, yeh poori duniya sukh ki pyaasi hai, kya sukhdiye aapne un sab ko! Sukh to kya, aap to dukh hartha bhi nahin ho! Har dukhyaara apna dukh leke tere darbar jaata hai, aur sab khaali haath lot the hai! Kyun, kyun sab aap ka andh vishwaas kare, jab anth mein aap sab ka bharosa hi todh do ge! Maine Tai ki khushi maangi thi, she carried on while calming down just a little, finding time to add a few sobs. Pann aap ne kya kiya, Tai ko hi mujhse cheen liye, kyun mere har rishte ko paansi par chara dete ho, agar khushi deni hi nahin hai, tho phir uski jhooti umeed ke sapne kyun dikhate ho! She continued to cry in pain, with a few more thunderous sounds coming from behind the clouds. But Naku was not done, her rage had made her crazy, her mental torture was becoming unbearable. Tears rolled down her face like somebody had left the waterworks on full blast. Aap dukh hartha, sukh kartha nahin ho!!! Sunna aap ne, SUNNA AAP NE! She cried out as loud as she could. Aap dukh KARTA, sukh HARTHA HAI!!!! These words repeated in the midst of nothingness again and again and again.

And then the most extroadinary thing had happened. There was thunder and lightning which shot through the clouds, which almost had a deafening sound. A sudden gush of strong winds over took the whole place, making Naku wary. It was like she was in a black hole with strong winds pushing all her hair back, but yet there was no force. If she had even tried to walk she wouldn't have been able to, as it were no different to swimming against the current in the open sea. Loud bolts of lightning shot through in various places. The silver lining clouds had broken apart, like they were turning into a solid and then shattered into a hundred pieces. Naku was getting scared now, what was happening.

Naku was no doubt stunned. Each time her emotions went through change, it was like her surrounding would stage her emotion literally. But something told her this was different, but how.

And then within in an instant, everything before her suddenly recreated itself to somewhat of the opposite that had just taken place. The lightning and thundering halted. Strong bright beams of Sun rays shot through so bright it was blinding, the earth felt like it shook, and then it shook again, not in a aggressive way, but like it was almost vibrating. This sound continued, and it seemed to get stronger and louder, like it were closing up on Naku, who just sat there lamely, not knowing what to do.

What happened next was no short of a miracle, Naku looked over to the left and she couldn't tell if she was lost in some fantastic illusion, or if it was reality. The Sun had looked like it had made its way down to her level, but not for her. It seemed like it was within reach, but at the same time it looked like it were paying homage to something or someone.
Next the large oversized crops in her path before her, had split in two directions, like Moses had split the red sea. It looked like it was leading or making a path to something, or rather towards her.
Then she saw it, two huge jumbo sized feet, which were thumping their way in her direction. But before she could look up she had to use the support of her hand to cover her face from the huge gleaming lights which blocked out her view, the shoots of ray were rebounding off something in front of her and lead back to Sun itself.
As her view cleared up given some time, Naku lowered her arm just by a couple of inches. Only to discover a strange figure hovering over her at some distance. The overall appearance was instinctively fat. No fat was too much of a underestimated word, round was better, in fact obese suited perfect. It was a short obese overly brown boy who had a double chin, no, tripple chin, if that were even possible. His stomach was hugely oversized, like he was overfed. Over fed was right if he had been fed by every household on the planet thought Naku. Who was just staring blankly. There was a glow all around him, which she now knew was coming from the Sun, which seemed like it had altered itself purposefully to make this boy glisten. He was wearing a white dhoti, and his top half was bare, with the exception of a orange and red bordered silk scarf hanging from his neck at both ends, with a few necklaces which looked lady like but didn't seem to look out of place on him.

The day was all of a sudden a a riddle. She couldnt' tell if it was night or day, one couldn't define the time of dat, after witnessing the events that had occured in those few moments. It could be described as dusky, with a strange feel to the mind, it was a sight no one could imagine.

Kaun ho tum, Naku asked once she came out of her trance, he looked very familiar, but yet totally stranger how could this be, she wondered.

Lo Naku tumne mujhe hi nahin pechaana, said the fat boy with the most childish tone and voice, with a hint of mischeviousness. Main to wohi hoon jisse tu apni har choti se choti baat batati hai.

Main samjhi nahin, she replied confused.

Chalo yeh batao tu Bappa ko bura bala kyun suna rahi thi.

Kyunki Bappa ne mere saath...dokh...

Dokha kiya kya, he completed. Woh kaise. Tune hi to Bappa ko bola ke teri Tai ke saare dukh har lo, aur jab usne aisa kiya to tu khud ke bajay mere ko doshi tehra rahi hai. Teri Tai ka jeevan uska sabse bada dukh tha, tho tere Bappa ne wohi har liya, phir galati bhi to teri ha na. Tujhe soch samajh ke maangna chahiye tha Naku.

Meri galati, lekin maine tho sirf Tai ki khushi maangithi.

To wohi main keh raha hoon, woh yahan bohat khush hai, lekin tu hai ke samajh hi nahin rahi.
Ab tu yahan se jaa, warna pata nahin tera Dutta wahan mere bakhto ka kya haal kardega. As he looked back there was silent bolts of purple lightning striking behind him in a distant, dekh Naku yeh sab teri wajah se ho raha hai, he said making her aware of the tantrum nature was throwing behind him.

Saab, she uttered. lss sab ke baad main Saab ko kaise...

Arre Naku, tu bhi na. Ek to teri wajah se Babi ne mujhe teen din se bhuka rakha, upar se tere Dutta ne mere pe goliya chalay, woh bhi uss Baji ki wajah se, aur tu hai ke yeh soch main pari ho ke Dutta tere se sacha pyar karta hai ke nahin, tere pyar mein woh aur kya kya karega...

Pann Tai ko...

Kya itna khaafi nahin hai, ke tu Dutta ke jeevan me akhri ladki hai. Tum dono pata nahin kiss mithi ke bane ho, khud hi apne liye mushkil paida karte ho, aur phir mujhe dosh dede to ho. Dekh Naku tereDutta ne teri har museebat ka naash kiya hai. Aur ab jab tere Dutta ke jeevan ki sabse badi ladaye hai, tu is waqt uska saath chod degi.

Saab, Saab ko khatra, aap ko kaise pata... as she was saying this she could feel a weird sensation of tingling throughout her body. She couldn't tell if they were spinning around or if the world was spinning around them.

Haan Naku, ab Dutta ki pariksha hai. Agar tu saath chod degi to Dutta iss pariksha mein suffal kaise hoga. Tu uske jeevan ka asititva hai, aur tuhi usse chod degi. Woh isswaqt kya kam bhugat raha hai Naku. Jab woh himmat haar jaayega to bilkul Krishna aur Arjun ki tarahuska maag darshan karna. Uski himmat ki wajah banna, haan tere raaste main bohat saari khatinaya aayengi. Lekin waqt aane pe tujhe apne Saab ke paas pohanch na hoga. Ab Dutta zindagi ko apni mann ki ankhon se dekhega, aur tab woh sahi aur galat ka faisla kar payega. Iss ladaye main, woh uska saath degi.

Kaun...

Chauthi wali.
Naku, Baji ko bol na ke Dutta ke jeevan se dukh harne ka aur sukh barne ka samay aagaya hai, lekin iska yeh matlab nahin ke maine ladoo aur chuhe wale kisse ko bhula diya, maine usse abhi tak maaf nahin kiya, yaad rakhna. Chal ab jaa, he ordered, and blew into his palm in Naku's direction.

She fell back with sudden speed. 1, 2, 3, 4, again. 1, 2, 3, 4. Green masks were in her view everywhere.
Within an instant she was before the brown boy again. Pann Saab theek tho rahenge na...unhe kuch hoga to nahin... her voice trailed off.

Zidd matt kar Naku ab jaa. Main hamesha tere saath rahunga...

Saab kahan hai, she asked suddenly looking around.

Woh to hamesha tere paas tha...

Saab! Saab! Saaab!

This chapter is based on the comments given by these fantastic girls. (Original sources)

Sophia21

I wud want Roopa to be dead... but i really hope it wont affect TaSha's relationship

Yuvika_15

i feel u shud shw tht roopa tayi is dead... i knw its harsh bt i wna c hw naku deals with it... n al tht she tld dutta in this update, is she stil able 2 think n feel da sme wen her world comes crashin down n wen she doesn't gt summut she has been prayin 2 God for eva since roopa tai left...

Vampgirl

yes i want roopa tai dead...sry but this is my opinion

Kiran 255

cuz i think in todays update
we see how she loves and Trust Bappa
and finding abt her sister death will give her alot of pain but we can see a new side of her whether she still trust her Bappa or not !

Thank you girls. ๐Ÿ˜Š Do press like. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by tinkerbe11 - 12 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
oh to ye saara behosh hone ke baad ki baatein hain pehle to mein confuse ho gayi thi ๐Ÿ˜• par jab bappa waali conversation shuru hui to samajh ๐Ÿ˜Šmein aaya love the conversation between nakku and bappa ๐Ÿ‘ kisine sahi hi kaha ki bappa apne bhakton ko sahi raasta dikhane kisi na kisi roop mein aa hi jaate hain ๐Ÿ˜ƒ aur dutta ne bapp pe goliyan chalai ye gadha kabhi nahi sudhrega ๐Ÿ˜ƒ aur bappa ne baaji ko maaf nahin kiya na hi laddu waala kissa bhule hain ๐Ÿ˜ก so finally nakku can understand that roopa's death is for her happiness and shayad nakku dutta ko maaf kar paye aur uska pyar samajh paaye . is baar to tumne dil khush kar diya love you ab to bas anna ki dhulai ka intezaar hai aur jab tum anna ko pitwaao na meri tarf se bhi ek do punch aur kick lagwadena  do next as soon as possible love you ๐Ÿ‘ so this update of your is a starer updateโญ๏ธ Edited by rrs1391 - 12 years ago
vikadesigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Res
Edited:

WOW... this was amazing Parv, really loved how naku was in between heaven and earth. it was like she wanted to be with her sister, yet it was not her time. loved her convo with bappa, especially the way he said that her mother had not fed him and that Dutta was giving him a headache. I love it to the core, but now it is left to see how she can move past the fact that her sister had a one night stand with her husband.

Update soon:)
Vika

Edited by vikaluvsmish - 12 years ago
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
reserved...

Edited :

Tink mein aagai ...and kya update tha...vah! ... Naku in unconcious state but absolutely loved it to its core. I am speechless. It had me so intrigued and glued to reading...standing ovation for you ...well done Tink...

This was so needed, Naku had so done so much for her tai, bared so much only in hopes of meeting her and then in a split second her long wish to meet her happened and was over in the blink of an eye...it broke her...her connection to roopa tai...her love for Roopa has always been strong...and this sort of confrontation of the situation was so needed for her. It was an emotional need to reason her thoughts and feelings out...the convo between the two was just so emotional man...here i am sitting and holding my heart...the sisterly bond was very strong here and Roopa just wanted Naku to acknowledge what was happnening with her and wanted her to be strong and not feel that she will be gone. Wow tink you really got Naku's mind running wild here...but i guess its for her own good...to realize lots...

and then comes her faith for Bappa...truly on extremely strong one...the person she looks to for strength and almost an answer for everything...to be honest this was my personal fav...the convo between her and Bappa...she truly looks to him as her friend ...and loved how Bappa was so casual and light on answering her mind boggling questions and concerns. There was so much here still...like the relationship she has with Bappa...a very faithful one and strong one. No matter how mad she gets at the decision or doings of her Bappa in the end of the day its still him she is looking to. Bappa talking about Baaji eating his laddoos LMAO ...wow ...so important right now wasnt that lol...

and as you know tink i always listen to the music...listened to both and loved both but specifically favored the second one as it really brought that feel of god and lightness and ease to the scene...as if bappa is there now all will be sorted...amazing song choices...

Tink i loved it to the core...but am eager to see what happens when she regains her conciousness ...and now jaldi update kar na :P eagerly awaiting next part ...love you lots ...take care and cya 
Edited by daya0628 - 12 years ago
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
A very nice updt...
OMG!!!! nakku is talking to her tai and bappa in unconsious state... her mind is doing the talking... loved nakku and bappa convo... hope after this she is able to firgive dutta... looking frwrd to dutta bashing up anna... updt sooon...
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
lovely update dear

at first i thought twilight ka scene start ho gaya i love that

so she is talking to bappa in her unconscious state.

thanks for pm

aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great part...at first i was a little confused reading along the first few lines...then i got it...loved tai-naku's convo and mostly bappa-naku