Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: mnx12

What an update,πŸ‘ terror, torture,suffering, realisation of roopa's truth, her death,Naku's faith, Datta's fight, omg so much to bearπŸ˜† Then suddenly, picture abhi baki hai... Waiting for next part, thanks😊

Thank you!!  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ  Oooh I luv the way you put it!!  The end line really tells it all, πŸ˜‰, awesome comment hun, you really bought a smile to my face...thanks for that, n I will try to keep you wait short!πŸ˜‰
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: spandana11

Tink awesome update ,very well written ,so much happened in part realization of roops to tasha and her end ,you brought tasha pain so well but nakuu oh horrible treated by Anna😑 hope dutta gives back to him ,was having tears for tasha in whole update who you ended at cliff hanger oh please now update it soon please

Hey chik!  First of all thank you sooo much, as always.  I'm glad you related to the pain tasha shared.  And yeah Anna tortured Naku a lot, but her pain is what Dutta can't bear, so in order to show that the pain needs to be there,  as this will help Dutta come to terms with Naku's reasons for hiding her face colour later, and also make him realise he can't live without her.  πŸ˜‰

I will update by the end of the week for definate I will try hard to do it earlier then dat, but I can't promise.  😳😊  And of course thanks for you time to read and comment.  😊
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
liked the update but one request reduce the voilence if its okay with ur flow of story .i wished you could have ended with anna death ,now have to wait for his end ,plz update soon 😊
meriyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
reserved post has been edited πŸ˜³
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: meriyaar

reserved!

WOW!!!!
that was so heart wrenching, truly amazing.
it had everything! the torture, hurt, anger and just so much more
tink i loved it!!!! it was soo good but my heart was crying for naku sooo much, poor girl she must be in mental shock now, after being raped and witnessing the brutal murder of her long lost sister😭 .
she's gonna need dutta to help her and stable her back up again, i'm pretty sure she'll be like a living corpse for a while.😭
thanks tink for a superb update, waiting anxiously for the next one
thanks for the pm
hope u update soon
tc
xxx

Hey, 😊

Well first of all I will say thanks a ton!!  I totally get how you feel, when you're so attached to a character, it does hurt when that person is hurting too.  I agree with what you said, the idea of her going through so much explains a lot of different things, not only to her, but to Dutta aswell.  Everything will sum up something for someone else. 
She will be in mental shock, and you'll get to see how she deals with all the trauma, but what happens next is something that will give her a lot more courage to make the right decsion, as regards to Dutta. 

I thank you enough for your fabulous thoughts you put into words, and gave me a lovely comment, its much appreciated.  πŸ˜‰  I am aiming to update pretty soon this time.  😊😳

xxx

droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Brilliant Brilliant update Tink! It was all tarantino, kill bill, the revenge, the hindi movies all rolled into one.
I just love the amazing emotions you capture of all the different characters...awesome work!
Just one small correction I have:

Dutta's full name is Dutta Sriram Patil. When women in India get married, they get their husband's name as their middle name, not the husband's father's. So Naku is Nakusha Dutta Patil.
So, when Anna addresses Naku, it should be Mrs. Dutta Patil, not Mrs. Sriram Patil; Mrs. Sriram Patil would be Aai Saheb :) πŸ˜‰
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nakusha

liked the update but one request reduce the voilence if its okay with ur flow of story .i wished you could have ended with anna death ,now have to wait for his end ,plz update soon 😊

Hi hun,

Thank you for liking.  Er as for the violence, because that's in the nature of Dutta's basic background and business its a little difficult, but if its the gory bits that are a little disturbing, then I can cut down on the horrific type parts. Smile  I hope you are not too bothered by this.  I did have to go a little far out for this, as this gives tasha's story a little more depth and shatters the foundation of tasha's relationship.  So just to show how much they're willing to compromise with their fate in order to stay with each other, this is where they start thinking more for each other then, for themselves.  So the scenes of violence are just to show how real the big bad world is, people really don't get second chances.  When it comes to delicate matters like this, becomes a true test of mind and character. 

But thank you for pointing out how you felt about the update hun, I hope no one else felt too bothered by it...😳.  Don't worry Anna's death is destined.  I will try my best to update at the soonest.  Thanks for you time.  πŸ˜‰

tc

tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

Brilliant Brilliant update Tink! It was all tarantino, kill bill, the revenge, the hindi movies all rolled into one.
I just love the amazing emotions you capture of all the different characters...awesome work!
Just one small correction I have:

Dutta's full name is Dutta Sriram Patil. When women in India get married, they get their husband's name as their middle name, not the husband's father's. So Naku is Nakusha Dutta Patil.
So, when Anna addresses Naku, it should be Mrs. Dutta Patil, not Mrs. Sriram Patil; Mrs. Sriram Patil would be Aai Saheb :) πŸ˜‰

Thank you!!!  Oh yeah ur a Tarantino fan...woohooo!  πŸ˜ƒ  His work is just crazy but awesome!

I am glad that you liked everyone's perspective.   

Hmm well I appreciate the fact that you pointed that out.  😊  But Dutta's full name is Sriram Patil and cause he ephasises on it a lot, but like you said as she's married to him, she adpots his full name completely.  But I like your input, n your version does sound better, so I will change it...πŸ˜‰    Cheers for that. 

Thank you for reading and commenting hun, its appreciated much.  And I like your attention to detail too, but I hope you don't look too closely, coz I didn't get a chance to proof read this much, quick scan, n dats about it.  😳😳

tc hunπŸ˜‰

-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

The ultimate test for the two lovers.  How much worse can it get after this.  Hope the next update is about the end of Anna nd the reunion nd some private time for tasha to clear all the doubts.  

Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
great update dear

little bit horrifying with anna and nakku's scenes so plz next update should not be that horrifying

roopa dies 

baaji now knows roopa is nakku's sis whom with dutta sleep πŸ˜²

one more thing nakku dutta ki maa nahi wife hai πŸ˜†

thanks for pm

Edited by eternity_of_luv - 12 years ago