Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
A very nice updt... it was so heart touching...hope dutta saves nakku sooon and nakku is able to forgive dutta...OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! a cliffhanger... dont let us hang fr long... updt sooon...
alveera_rckz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Omg Wat a awesome amazing update tink Plez update soon n tanz 4da pm
meriyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
reserved!

WOW!!!!
that was so heart wrenching, truly amazing.
it had everything! the torture, hurt, anger and just so much more
tink i loved it!!!! it was soo good but my heart was crying for naku sooo much, poor girl she must be in mental shock now, after being raped and witnessing the brutal murder of her long lost sister😭 .
she's gonna need dutta to help her and stable her back up again, i'm pretty sure she'll be like a living corpse for a while.😭
thanks tink for a superb update, waiting anxiously for the next one
thanks for the pm
hope u update soon
tc
xxx
Edited by meriyaar - 12 years ago
vikadesigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Pari,

THank you for the PM. Amazing update... So finally Naku's knows the truth about her sister and husband sleeping together... and my god Anna such a filthy man.. hope dutta kills him brutally... and WOW Anna shot Roopa point blank in her head.. now that is a trauma  and image that Naku would nt be able to get out of her...

More soon.. don't leave the intermission long...

ps: How u been? have not seen u on twitter land for a while.. hope all is well...

Take care
Vika
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vikaluvsmish

Hey Pari,

THank you for the PM. Amazing update... So finally Naku's knows the truth about her sister and husband sleeping together... and my god Anna such a filthy man.. hope dutta kills him brutally... and WOW Anna shot Roopa point blank in her head.. now that is a trauma  and image that Naku would nt be able to get out of her...

More soon.. don't leave the intermission long...

ps: How u been? have not seen u on twitter land for a while.. hope all is well...

Take care
Vika

U r on twitter too .. 
tink is fine .currently Kri and me r chewing on her brains 
Wanna join us 

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

What an update,πŸ‘ terror, torture,suffering, realisation of roopa's truth, her death,Naku's faith, Datta's fight, omg so much to bearπŸ˜† Then suddenly, picture abhi baki hai... Waiting for next part, thanks😊
spandana11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Tink awesome update ,very well written ,so much happened in part realization of roops to tasha and her end ,you brought tasha pain so well but nakuu oh horrible treated by Anna😑 hope dutta gives back to him ,was having tears for tasha in whole update who you ended at cliff hanger oh please now update it soon please
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Suvi7884

so, intermission, matlab middle? matlab 35 chapters to go? matlab total 70 chapters? niicee..I think we will be upto your 4th thread by then...oh, and I'm firsst!

thanks 4 d calculation Einstein πŸ˜†.  But seriously 70 chapters, NO WAY!  I hope not, the truth is intermission is only der to signify the halfway mark of story wise, but I didn't fink of it like dat though..πŸ˜›, but dis is mastermind Suvi...πŸ˜‰

and woohoo u r first!  but the ? is wen u gonna edit...πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aamirkhanfan

awesome update...plz update the next part fast, u had to stop here!...

Thank u!  but I did actually hav 2 stop here lol...otherwise next chapter ka start mess up ho jaata...😳, so sorry it wasn't deliberate...😊
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: krishaa

terrific one i could imagine the state and pain faced by nakku god just kill this anna and burn him in hell.how dare he tuch naku.but i know our hero will save her but now will now will naku be able to forgive dutta.many question xo please update soon and  start tasha romance soon.waiting eagerly for next .thanks for pm good job.😊😊

Glad to hear ur got vivid imagination, it really helps.  πŸ˜‰  I know Anna really is bad innit, but don't worry Dutta will save the day!😊  As for Naku forgiving Dutta, well all will be told in the next few chapters...πŸ˜‰

Thanks for ur feedback hun, and I will try to get the next update out soon.  Tasha romance ab iss halaat mein tho nahin ho sakta, but u will c how their relationship will develop into something stronger. 😊  Lets hope it still has ur attention by then. 

tc