Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF Deewani#2 Ch 43, pg149, DISABLED - Page 71

tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: eternity_of_luv

fab update dear
roopa is at anna's place so might roopa save nakku and truth will be revealed among all now that roopa is nakku's sister
thanks for pm dear

ur welcum hun, n fanks 4 comments, n as for Roopa n Naku all will cum 2geva n truth will defo b revealed...πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--ambar-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tinkerbe11

ur welcum hun, n fanks 4 comments, n as for Roopa n Naku all will cum 2geva n truth will defo b revealed...πŸ˜‰

love it so much cant wait for next
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: preety_219

Hey PariπŸ€—

Hats off to u for doing such extensive research into various dance formsπŸ‘.I had never even heard of some of them.I am completely left foot when it comes to dancingπŸ˜†,but looks like apart from music,u are passionate about dancing as well.
It was really interesting to read about all the different dance concepts & it was easy to visualise those celebs. performing on those songs,thanks to the ease of ur description.

To tell the truth I only knew a few m kind of just stuck with what I knew, and bought the rest together at the top of my head, but personally I like watching how people lose themselves in dancing and how they portray themselves.  But to top it I'm most glad that you found it easy to relate with the performances, and you had a clear visualisation of the whole chapter.  😳😊

The phone convo. between Dutta & Nakku prior to dance performance was so well written.Like Nakku ,i was alos taken by suprise that is this same angry Dutta who always used to draw conclusions without giving other person the chance to speak.He has changed so much & all becaz of Nakku.Nakku's fear was jusifiable,not becaz he might reject her,but she would never want him to think her as betrayer.Besides like earlier Gaurav told Dutta whenever she loved someone ,they went out of her reach,may it be her sister,her dance skills .But,Dutta too was afraid ,only he could hide it from Nakku becaz he didn't want her to get worried.

Okay I'm kind of surprised how many of you liked the phone conversation, 'cause that was really a random thing I had to add.  Dutta has changed a lot, unexpectedly, this comes as a surprise to himself as it does to readers, 'cause he doesnt' realise how easy it is for himself to do all the things to please Naku, without thinking how he much he's hurting himself first. 

Nakku's cold feet before performing was expected,but loved the way Gaurav handled her.Gaurav is surely an angel in her life.I liked how clearly he told her that she has to take the risk,if Dutta cann't accept her with her real face,then he doesn't deserve her.Everyone has their flaws & real life-partner is the one who accepts the other one with his or her flaws & abilities both.

Yeah everyone gets cold feet when exposing such a big thing to someone who is the only person who matters in your life.  People often are scared to take risks when it comes to revealing truths, but courage is both accepting the truth, as much as it is telling it. 

Dutta's impatience turned into confusion the moment he saw Nakku.I really don't think he was disappointed by her look,but the fact was her real face coming out like this in front of so many people was too much to handle for him.But,Nakku misread him,thankfully Gaurav handled the performance so nicely.
More than her face,Dutta was agitated by the proximity of Gaurav & Nakku.His actual anger was directed towards Gaurav.πŸ˜†

Yes, again confusion amongst both husband and wife.  Dutta don't quite realise that him loving Naku was never about her appearance, although at that moment he is forced to think otherwise. 

Like i had expected all the evil people turned up😑.This is one big disaster.Now,Anna has Roopa,Nakku & Roopa's daughter.That means Nakku will finally get her tai,but i am scared that also means Nakku will get to know that Roopa & Dutta had spent the night together,that will be too much painful for her too handle.

Yep, your prophecy was right lol..πŸ˜†, all the evil people did turn up.  All three are in Anna's custody, and all truth will be out.   

Meaning both Dutta & Nakku are in for lot more pain & hurt in next chapters.Besides Dutta has to draw a careful plan to save all 3 of them.There i s also a big question about Dutta's reaction to Nakku's real face & what will he do when he will realise that Roopa is Nakku's sisterπŸ˜•

See I told you, you end paragraph is always a sort of precap, or summary to everything that will happen in the next chapter lol...and you never fail to prove me wrong.  All will be revealed soon.  😊

Will wait for the next update which i am sure is going to be full of action & revealtions.

I will try to keep your guys wait short.  😳

Lots of loveπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Pooja😊

Thank you honey, for commenting, and giving your thoughts. 
Lots of love babe...πŸ€—

tinkerbe11 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sana141994

love it so much cant wait for next

Hi, thank you so much babez...πŸ€—, will try to post next part soon. 

Edited by tinkerbe11 - 12 years ago
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: prncz

Wow ,, πŸ‘    Hey Raj!  😊  First of all thank you soo much. 

loved it

simply ' loved it ''

Okay that is such a lovely way to say it hun...πŸ€—, I can't say thank yo enough. 

I got to kwn abt various dance types and all the tV personalites, i hardly knew them but am glad now i can relate , the face to a name ,thnks to u

The truth is I didn't know all of the actors names either, I only knew about them from their faces, but 'cause of this chapter, I had to find out their real names lol...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

and boy i was expecting a ballet form but then i realised u had spoken of kathak ,, it was amazing and how gaurav took over and picked on and how nakku realised n did not let the  performace drop,,you had me on the edge  till the performance was over ,,dutta's reactions were wrth watchign for πŸ˜‰

haha imagine Naku doing ballet lol..bu no ballet is the famous story of Swan Lake, wow I'm gald I had you on edge thoughπŸ˜ƒ, and yeah even though I was writing it, I could really imagine his expressions in real life, god I miss him so much.  😭

now the climax , oh not 1 , but multiple , anna, roopa , roopa's child, nakku , and  other end dutta , Nakku's revelation of her truth and roopa and dutta revelations

Okay it's usually Pooja that sums up all the events ready for the next chapter, but now I can say you've joined her, on a very competitive scale...πŸ˜‰

waitiing eagerly hope u update soon,,,

Raj

Like I said to everyone, I will try my best not to keep you waiting too long...😳

TinkπŸ€—

tinkerbe11 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nakusha

liked the update ,i was wondering how would naku react to dutta having relation with her own elder sis ,do something abt it & give a end to roopa saga ,i liked the story & ur writing style ,do update soon 😊

Hey Nakusha, don't worry Dutta's delayed reaction will be told with reasoning of wome sort.  😳  Roopa's kissa will end, trust me.  πŸ˜‰  And thank you for your compliments, it's much appreciated, and I will update soon. Smile

Thank youSmile

tinkerbe11 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mnx12

Wonderful updateπŸ‘πŸ‘ Naku's emotions, actions are very well described, like the way, details about different participants  & the songs, the were performing were given. Anna kidnapped Naku, now after effects of fr & kidnapping in next update, looking foreward to the next part😊

Thank you honey.  Especially for noticing all the details.  I will try to update the next update fast, 😳, and I hope you will find it as exciting.  😊

Cheers for commenting, luv ur feedback.  πŸ˜‰
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: meriyaar

WOW!!!

what can i say, the build up towards this chapter was getting so intresting and you phased everything so well and then you let it out with a final bang! it was just fabulous! i don't know what else to say because it was sooo good i loved it sooo much!
tink you're amazing, you have done wonder with this ff and this chapter just proved it. i love how her true colour was revealed and her nervousness was portrayed so well. loved the other performers. dutta's reaction was perfect he understood! loving guarav and baaji. 
basically tink i just loved everything about it and just can not wait for the next part.
p.s is morey dead or have i not read it properly?
thanks for the pm
tc
xxx

You've said everything there is to say, yet you ask, πŸ˜†, just kidding.  But seriously, your comment is really flattering, as always, 😳.  What you have said is more than enough, trust me.  πŸ˜‰

Thank you so much, can I thank you enough, for what you've said, I think not.  πŸ˜ƒ

But most of all I'm most glad that her nervousness came accross well, and you related with Dutta's reaction well.  More then you I'm glad you liked it, and I will try hard to get the next chapter posted quickly. 

p.s.s.  πŸ˜†.  Morey is definitely dead.  You read 110% correctly, he is done and dusted.  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† And ur welcum for the pm. 

tc
Tink πŸ€—
xxx

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
meriyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tinkerbe11

You've said everything there is to say, yet you ask, πŸ˜†, just kidding.  But seriously, your comment is really flattering, as always, 😳.  What you have said is more than enough, trust me.  πŸ˜‰

to be honest i don't think i've said enough to praise your work, how i wish this was how the show went on😭 i stopped watching this show as soon as mishal left. i only come on this forum to read the lovely ff's of my dear friends and write my own. anyhow, i still love your ff like sooo soo much!

Thank you so much, can I thank you enough, for what you've said, I think not.  πŸ˜ƒ

you're welcome hun, but i should thank you for putting forward such amazing talent πŸ˜ƒ

But most of all I'm most glad that her nervousness came accross well, and you related with Dutta's reaction well.  More then you I'm glad you liked it, and I will try hard to get the next chapter posted quickly. 

will be waiting😊
p.s.s.  πŸ˜†.  Morey is definitely dead.  You read 110% correctly, he is done and dusted.  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† And ur welcum for the pm. 
 lol good thing i read right then, yes finally he's out of the picture now there's just anna left. 
tho i do hav one query what's all this roopa thing goin on im kinda confused. did dutta reli sleep with her (i've probably missed something out from one of the previous ch) and who's the father of her kid and where is she atm with D or Anna?
so sorry for bombarding u with all these questions, just wanted to get things clear😳
hope you update soon😊
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
tc
xoxo

tc
Tink πŸ€—
xxx